Caught in Her Web

Story Info
A moth librarian stumbles into his boss' trap.
4.1k words
4.65
15.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is bullshit," The minotaur muttered, slamming a handful of change onto the wooden desk.

"Sorry, sir. Its policy," Cecil said, feathery antennae drooping at the noise. His hands -all four of them- quickly but daintily sorted through the myriad of coins and miscellaneous pocket litter. He smiled as best he could as he pushed the remainder back toward the seven-foot hybrid glowering down at him, "Thank you! Is there anything else I can help you with?"

The minotaur snorted and stomped off. Cecil waited until he was out the door before breathing a heavy sigh of relief. Late fees brought out the worst in people. He set his grey, carapace covered fingers to work smoothing the white fur poking out of his waistcoat. He rechecked himself in the reflection on the computer screen beside him and adjusted his round glasses. There; perfect, professional and pretty. Cecil smiled and turned back to face the front.

He loved it when the library was like this: not quiet and lonely, but not so busy that he was overwhelmed. Four hands made quick work of a lot of things, but even he had to slow down from time to time. The hum of quiet conversation filled the air as the students went about their work. A few groups co-ordinated projects in white armchairs placed by the enormous windows, while others sat in silence at wooden desks between the rows of bookshelves. Everything was shiny and polished -precisely the way he liked it- and even the deep blue carpet seemed spotless. His neat-freak tendencies left him in a constant state of stress, but Cecil was used to it. When you're a tiny moth in a world full of monsters and predators, you have to learn to deal with things like anxiety.

He heard the tapping of many small feet making their way over to him. Speaking of predators...

"Good afternoon, Ms Stamati," He said with a smile.

"Cecil," Sybil said back. She was as prim and proper as he was, though while he came across as polite and welcoming, she was cold and firm. Hawkish features beneath a neat brunette bun and frameless glasses. A tailored shirt and blazer sharp enough to cut your fingers. And, of course, the enormous spider body from the waist down. Wolf Spider, if Cecil remembered correctly. "I do hope that wasn't commotion I just heard."

"Nothing I couldn't handle, ma'am. Just someone... disappointed with the late fees."

"You don't have to be diplomatic with me, Cecil."

"Sorry. Force of habit, ma'am." He scratched the fluffy hair around the base of his antennae.

"Anything of note about this incident?"

"No, ma'am. Just a couple of textbooks running a few days late."

Sybil scowled, "It's always the small amounts..."

"Was there something else you needed?" Cecil said.

"Yes," She pulled a pile of books from behind the small of her back -balanced atop the carapace of her thorax- and placed them on his desk with an oddly satisfying 'thud.' "I need these indexed by the end of the day. I trust you'll be able to manage that?"

"Of course, ma'am. I'll have it done as quickly as I can."

"I expect as much. Assuming no more distractions."

"Distractions?"

Sybil jerked her head toward one of the bookcases. Cecil turned, just in time to see two giggling girls dart behind it. He felt his cheeks redden slightly.

"Ah... I see..." He said, his lower arms fidgeting.

"Don't let your popularity keep you too busy, Cecil." Sybil turned and clicked her way back down the hall, forcing a few patrons to duck under her chitinous abdomen. Cecil's fidgeting grew more intense; he wouldn't exactly call it 'popularity.' Apparently, there was some sort of appeal to a small, shy boy with fluffy hair and glasses. He could see it in others for sure -in fact, that was one of his own types- but he wasn't... well, he was definitely not cute enough to warrant this much attention. Especially not every day. From almost everyone. To the point where he left each evening a blushing incoherent mess.

"Heya!"

He snapped back to reality. A trio of young women stood in front of the desk. The one in the centre was tall, her crop-top and shorts exposing a lot of amber skin and toned muscle. A little leather collar was tied around her neck, and when she smiled, Cecil could see a set of small fangs. A werewolf, then. The monstrous aspects of her companions were more visible; to her left a short harpy in a yellow sundress, a stack of books balanced delicately in the crook of her brown wings. To her right, a similarly well-toned red-head with big, cat-like ears and a long tail that was always moving beneath her pleated skirt. They all looked to be on the verge of giggling and grinned down at him with smug, amused and slightly predatory expressions.

"Hello. How may I help you?" Cecil said with a slightly shaky smile.

"We're just here to check a few things out," The werewolf said.

"You included," The cat-girl added.

Cecil's cheeks flushed. The harpy tentatively placed the books onto the desk, the pile teetering slightly. He kept his eyes down, quickly pulling each book from the stack and working it through the system as fast as possible. The light cooing, muttering and giggling from the trio was making his fingers tremble. He just had to breathe. This was a normal, routine thing.

"You really know how to work all of your hands at once, huh?" The werewolf said.

"Oh, um... thank you..." He mumbled.

"Makes me wonder what else you'd be good at."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know... dealing cards, painting... keeping people 'entertained...'" She winked at him.

"If he wants to keep me entertained, he just needs to keep that tongue going." The cat-girl gave her lips an exaggerated lick.

"I'm not terribly good at holding conversations..." Cecil said, knowing full well that wasn't what she meant.

"Oh, you wouldn't have to do much talking."

Cecil gulped.

"You look cute in that outfit today!" The harpy chirped.

"I-I... wear this every day," He said.

"I'd love to see what you look like in something else then," The werewolf said, "Maybe... nothing at all?"

The other two giggled as Cecil's face turned an even brighter pink. He tried to ignore it as he worked, but he could always feel their eyes on him. Undressing him. Or devouring him. He would have liked to say this was extremely irregular behaviour, but...

"Your antennae look so soft! I just want to run my hands through them," The cat-girl said, a hand tentatively reaching forward.

"Please don't; they're sensitive to touch," he said.

"They're sensitive? Aw, I want to touch them more now!"

"Jenna! Don't be so rude!" The harpy said, "How would you like it if he touched your ears?"

"I wouldn't mind at all," The cat-girl purred, "He can touch as much of me as he wants."

Cecil slammed the last book shut and kept his eyes firmly on the desk as the trio giggled. "W-will there be anything else?"

"Not unless you want anything."

"Or anyone." The harpy added.

"I bet you're the kind of boy who looks really hot when you let yourself go and drop the glasses," The werewolf said.

"... I need these to see."

"I think he looks cute just how he is," The harpy said.

"I think he'd look even cuter lying in my bed," The cat-girl smirked.

"I-I don't think that's very, um... appropriate..." Cecil stammered.

"Yeah, Jen," The werewolf said, "We promised we would share him, anyway."

Cecil swallowed nervously as they shrieked and cackled. A few indecent images flooded his mind: the three of them pinning him to a bed; their tongues working along his body; the feeling of their strong hands caressing him. He shook the fantasies out of his head, much to the girls' amusement. "I'm sorry, ladies, but I'm um... I-I'm already spoken for..."

"Aw..." The three said in unison.

"Well, they're super lucky to have a cutie like you," The werewolf said.

"But if you ever need a plus one... or plus three," The cat-girl purred.

"Jenna! You are so bad!"

"I'm not the one who fucked my roommate in the campus bathrooms."

"That was one time! And she hypnotised me!" The werewolf whined.

The three of them wandered off, passing through the big glass doors and into the little courtyard beyond. Cecil let out a sigh of relief and slumped back into his chair, adjusting his collar. He still wasn't used to that. And that had been one of the more bearable flirting sessions; some weren't deterred by his relationship. Especially men. He straightened himself out, running himself through a few short breathing exercises.

"U-um, excuse me?" A voice said.

He turned and smiled at the timid slime-boy standing in front of him. "How may I help you?"

***

A book slipped off the pile and clattered to the floor, the sound echoing through the empty library. Cecil stooped to retrieve it, thankful no one had been around to see him. It was rare to see anyone in there so late in the day. Well, except during exams. But he didn't have to handle that; ironically, the moth did not cover the night shift. That honour went to an impossibly perky werecat whose mouth moved at 90mph. How she survived the dull, lonely nights, Cecil would never know.

He still had an hour or so before she showed up, so he'd spent his time cleaning up after the students and making sure everything was in its proper place. The bins were empty, the tables spotless and the chairs tucked in. All that was really left for him to do was take a few volumes round to the back, then twiddle his thumbs for several long minutes.

That was going to be a lot of twiddling...

The back rooms were dark at the best of times, and exceedingly cramped. Stuffed full of so many shelves, lockers and desks you could hardly see the off-white wallpaper. Not that you'd really want to in the first place; it was old, grubby and worn enough that just touching it made it peel away. He'd offered to replace it himself just so he didn't have to look at it anymore, but it had been pointed out that they would have to close the library for that. And he'd much rather spend his summer away from it than ripping it down. The offices above weren't much nicer, with the kind of narrow corridors that made Ms Stamati fume. He couldn't imagine how small her workspace must feel.

Cecil slid the pile of books onto the nearest desk and jumped at the loud noise from above. It was like the thud of a cabinet falling over. His antennae twitched as he listened, slowly making his way toward the stairwell. Sybil should've been the only other person there, and while she was big, she wasn't clumsy. Most of the time, she walked on the ceiling explicitly to avoid bumping into things. He tensed as a small series of thuds followed. Footsteps? Big ones, too.

He picked up a fire extinguisher and crept towards the stairs. A burglar, in the library? Or worse, he thought as his thin fingers tightened. Sybil would still be upstairs. Against most, she could probably handle herself but from the sounds of those footsteps... The corridor at the top of the stairs was dark and claustrophobic. Cecil's steps were light and dainty, his white fur bristling and his wings twitching. He couldn't see anyone in the faint blue light of late evening. Why were the lights out? That didn't make any sense at all. Sybil's office was near, and if he'd heard right, that's where most of the commotion had been.

This was stupid, he told himself. Call the police! Or not. Not was good too. Had he really heard footsteps after all? Maybe he was just... hearing things. He turned into the doorframe, hefting the extinguisher above his head.

Nothing. Apart from the cheap metal cabinets and plastic desk, the room was empty.

Cecil blinked, lowering his improvised weapon and looking down at the wooden floor. In the centre was a large pile of books, like a human-sized stack had been knocked on its side. Well, that explained the first thud. He breathed a sigh of relief, putting the extinguisher to one side. Knelt down over the pile, examining the volumes. They were battered, likely ones intended for disposal. That eliminated the burglar, at least. But what about the other thuds? He looked up, straining to see in the darkness. There was a trail coming off the pile, leading into a corner beside Sybil's desk. That was odd.

He only took a few steps before something sticky brushed across his face. He jumped back, clawing it off and holding the thin strands out in front of him. It was almost invisible in the dim light, but he could just about recognise it.

A web?

He yelped as something grabbed him by his waist and flung him upwards. His heart leapt, fearing the pain of landing on the hard floor, but it never came. He was suspended, all six limbs caught in a sticky net. His wings beat futilely as his heart pounded. The fear was almost primal, a gut instinct to struggle against his silk bindings. But nothing seemed to work. And his blood ran cold as a cruel chuckle sounded from the shadows.

A figure slowly walked into view, treading the thin strands like tightropes. The first thing he saw was the pair long, slender brown legs. And then the next couple, and the next. The tan body slowly moved out of the shadows; a slim, toned stomach leading up into a pair of small but perky breasts. The ordinarily neat bun of brunette hair was unfurled, spilling down her neck and shoulders, and her glasses were nowhere to be seen. Just a bare face with hawkish, predatory features looming over him.

"Well, well... what do we have here?" Sybil Stamati said, "A meal caught up in my web?"

"Sybil? What's going-" He started, before she covered his mouth with her hand.

"You don't need to scream, little moth. No one can hear you," Sybil's other hand slid down his chest, undoing the buttons on his waistcoat and trousers. She licked slowly up his neck, sending a shiver down his spine, "Mmm... such a tasty morsel."

It didn't take long for her to have his shirt splayed open, his pale chest rising and falling with ragged breaths. She bit her lip, fingers tracing over the contours of his body, and down, down, down to his trousers.

"Oh... but you are a skinny little thing, aren't you?" Sybil purred, "You're barely a snack to me."

She pulled his trousers away and let out a little gasp.

"There's the real meat," She chuckled.

Cecil turned away, his white cheeks turning bright pink. He wasn't that big. A little above average for most humanoids, sure, but... He whimpered as she brushed along his upper thighs, circling the base of his cock. She ran her fingers over the soft, fluffy mound of hair and cooed as he shuddered. His body tried to buck and arch into her fingertips, but the sticky web held fast. Her teeth nipped and scraped across his neck and collarbone, hot breath tickling his skin. He was vulnerable, entirely at her mercy. Not that she was showing him any.

He squeaked as she climbed over him, her spider legs going to work. Round and round they turned him, new threads spun from her abdomen. Arms tight against his torso, legs squeezed together. His dizzy head took a moment to clear, and he peered upwards. His whole body was wrapped in translucent silk and hanging upside-down from a thick silk rope at his feet. His limbs were stuck firm; even his fingers could barely move. He squirmed as best he could, his heart pounding as Sybil walked down the web to hold him in her arms.

"That's better. We wouldn't want you running away, now would we?" She plucked his glasses from his face. "Not before the fun has started."

Her fingers walked up his cocooned body, before ripping open a section of the silk. Cecil's cock, shamefully half-erect, flopped out into the open air, Sybil's fingers immediately running along the length. Cecil bit his lip and shivered at the gentle, gliding touches. His cheeks flushed again as she giggled. The blood was starting to move down to his head, making him feel slightly woozy.

She dropped down, her face level with his. Her hands slid up her stomach and up to her small breasts, gently caressing them with a faint little moan. She ran her fingers through his hair, curling around it and pulling his head forwards, forcing him into a kiss. She was fierce. Passionate. Whatever resistance he might have had melted the moment their lips touched. He struggled against the web bindings, desperate to reach out and touch her. The more he moved, the tighter the cocoon seemed to become. Sybil pulled herself off him, staring at him with raw hunger.

"Do you know how we spiders devour our prey, little moth?"

Cecil shook his head.

"First... we bite," She said, sinking her teeth gently into his exposed collarbone. Painful, but only a little. She kissed her way up his silk-wrapped body, her hands massaging every inch they could reach. Cecil quivered as he felt her hot breath on his cock.

"And then... we suck them dry," Sybil finished.

With an exaggerated little "ah," she wrapped her lips around his semi-erect shaft. Her tongue was slow, teasing along his tip as she took more and more of him in her mouth. It didn't take long for her to get him to full hardness, her lips bobbing up and down his cock. She hummed and moaned, gasping whenever she pulled him out to slowly drag her tongue along the underside. Cecil shivered and groaned as her fingers massaged his testes. She was definitely taking her time, teasing him with little hints of pleasure broken up by short, intense bursts. He watched her free hand slide down her stomach to the start of her carapace, gently prying open a V-shaped panel to reveal the sticky, wet flesh beneath. Her thorax bucked closer to his face, and he could smell her arousal; musky, heavy, and oh so tempting. If he tried, he could reach out and lap at her folds. Her fingers plunged inside, moving at the same pace as her mouth. Cecil shuddered as her moaning vibrated around him, her lips kissing the fluffy white hair at his hilt.

Sybil slid off him with a lewd pop, his saliva soaked shaft flopping down onto his stomach. Her front four legs plucked him off the web, turning him upright fast enough that he had to blink while the dizziness faded. He felt himself once again pressed into the sticky frame, and once again, the hands stroked down his bound body. Sybil licked her lips, pulling a small silver square from the darkness and ripping it open with her teeth. One hand slid the condom over his shaft, the other guided his tip toward her cunt. Her predatory stare faltered as she pushed her body against him. And broke completely as he slipped inside.

She gasped, hugging his body close to her as her hips thrust back and forth. The web bounced and shook with each movement like she was fucking him against a trampoline, and it just made each thrust all the more intense. Her teeth sank into his collarbone, her hands clawing over him as she slammed into him. He couldn't help but whimper; she was so tight! And so warm... not just her cunt, but her whole body burnt against him. The room was full of hitched breaths and soft slaps, broken by the occasional shaky moan.

The spider legs curled around the cocoon, pressing into his back. They flexed, pushing him forward with greater vigour as Sybil's hips began to falter. Her hands dug into his hair as she thrust him in and out of her like a sex toy. Little squeaks and groans leaked out of her right into his ear. The raw strength of each movement made him feel small, almost fragile. But he knew she wouldn't break him. She could never do that. He kissed along her cheek, down her neck and to her collarbone. A little sensitive spot just at the base of her neck made her shiver. Made her tighten her grip and up her tempo. The pressure was building higher and higher, each second dragging him closer to the edge.

Sybil faltered, her back arching. She let out a long, low whine as she thrust him wildly. Her hips were twitching, her fingers digging into his scalp and back. A shuddering gasp and a strangled scream. Her whole body curled around him as she was wracked with aftershocks. Her face was buried in his shoulder, but he could just imagine the cute way her eyes closed and her brow furrowed. The little squeaks she made as she slid his cock out of her. She was still shaking even as her hand wrapped around his shaft, pumping along it to coax him closer and closer. Cecil thrust his hips as best he could, the pressure building again. He closed his eyes, bit his lip and quivered. Just a few more...!

12