Caught in Her Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cried out as he came, pulses of pleasure rippling along his cock as he splattered her stomach with his cum. She kept stroking him still, forcing the sensitive flesh to give her more. He could barely breathe through the wonderful shivering. The last few spurts dripped onto her hand. Sybil lapped them up eagerly, an exaggerated moan floating out of her as she gorged herself on his orgasm.

Cecil drooped, panting and sweaty. His mouth was dry, and his limbs stiff. He felt the sticky silk being pulled off his body. He murmured as Sybil spun him around, resting his head on her small chest and hugging him close. Her slowing heartbeat was comforting, as was the way she stroked his hair. He wrapped his arms around her and sighed contentedly.

"I trust you won't be getting distracted again?" Sybil asked, her breath just as heavy and laboured as his.

"I can't promise that," He replied, "Not while you're walking around, at least."

"Oh, you little charmer," She giggled, kissing his forehead, "I hope I wasn't too rough this time."

"No, you were amazing."

"Are you sure? If I had done anything wrong-"

"I would have used the safe-word." He smiled at her. Sometimes she worried more than he did. "It was a little bit of a surprise, at first, but..."

"I'm sorry. I should have told you in advance."

"And ruin the fun? It's not really pred-play without a bit of fear."

"And you do look adorable when you're frightened," Sybil said, stroking down his wings.

"I do not!"

"Oh, you do. I could just eat you up."

Cecil blushed, snuggling closer against her. He sighed. "We really need to stop doing this at work."

"Oh, but why?" She smirked, "It's not as if anyone will ever catch us."

"There's a policy in place-"

"I make the policy."

"And you don't think someone is going to bring that up?" Cecil said. The pause went on for far longer than it should have, "I'm sorry... I ruined the moment."

"No, you're right to be concerned," Sybil sighed, settling them both deeper into the web, "But try to be concerned after we've finished. I'd like to just... enjoy this for a while."

"Yes, ma'am," He said. And yelped as she gave him a cheeky smack on the arse. Naturally, the two of them ended up devolving into giggle fits. By the time they'd settled down again, Cecil could feel the lethargy seeping in. The post-orgasmic sleepiness he always enjoyed because it meant he could fall asleep against Sybil's warm body. Despite the sharp features and cold attitude in public, she still cradled him gently and stroked his hair with such affection that he couldn't help but sigh and curl deeper into her arms. Her fingers played idly with his antennae, a hand giving his pert arse a gentle squeeze. He rolled his eyes and snuggled into her small breasts; a little affection he knew would turn her into a blushing mess.

She was right; they could worry later. For now, he just wanted to be her little moth.

12