Caught in Mom's Panties Ch. 01

Story Info
Son enjoys his moms panties, Mom gets off on it.
6.9k words
4.65
60.2k
111
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bit of a kinky story line so feel free not to read if you're not into it-

----------------------

Monica opened the door to her dark house with a sigh. The 50 year old divorcee was returning early from another unsuccessful date with a potential suitor who turned out to be a bust. After being set up with the friend of a colleague she admittedly didn't have the highest hopes, but the investment banker she had been set up with seemed more interested in talking about himself than getting to know her.

She set her keys down on the hall table and gave herself a glance in the mirror. Sure she didn't have the same body she did when she was in her 20's but it wasn't bad, she thought. She was fairly short, about 5'1", with deep brown olive skin, a remnant of her families Latin heritage. She was busty, which was accentuated by her height, and while age had taken its toll, she was still able to turn heads. She wore a 36 C bust along with size 'medium' panties. The quintessential 'Thick Latin booty' she often joked with her friends.

Tonight she was wearing a red dress, tight across her bust and flowing as it tapered out at her waist. It ended mid way up her thighs and she sighed as she turned around to give herself a once over. Looking back over her shoulder she lifted the dress to give a cheeky show to the mirror. Flashing the high waisted satin panties she loved to wear made her smile. Her ass, while bigger for her size, had a great curve that she loved to flaunt due to the many hours she spent doing pilates and yoga. She loved the way the stretchy fabric of her panties hugged her curves and rubbed against her mound as she walked.

Monica had a bit of a fetish for sexy underwear.

"Too bad he missed out on this" Monica thought as she admired her thick, muscular butt that was being lifted by the satin undergarment. As she grabbed her meaty cheek she couldn't help but admire the way her ass swallowed the cheeky panties. She gave herself a smack before she dropped the hem of her dress and walked into the kitchen to pour a big glass of vodka, a good consolation prize for a bad date she thought.

As she strode through her house with her martini she started to search for her son, Mark, wondering what he might be up to. Moving from room to room, she started to think he might be out for the night until she heard noise coming from his room.

"Mark, Honey?" Monica called out with no response-

As she approached his room, she saw a light on from beneath the door. She quietly opened the door thinking he may have fallen asleep with the light on and not wanting to wake him. As she poked her head in she was shocked at what she saw.

Mark, her 20 year old son, was laying in his bed, almost completely naked, with his head phones on. With one hand he had a pair of black lace panties balled up in his hand and pressed against his face with his eyes closed. In his other, he was wrapping a pair of pink panties around his meaty cock and stroking furiously while he watched, what Monica assumed, was porn on his laptop. Monica wasn't naïve, she assumed that all boys had an interest in women's underwear at one point- but what shocked her most was that he was also wearing what appeared to be a pair of her own underwear.

He had a pair of what looked like Monicas red satin boyshorts pulled up around his waist, stretched to the max. His massive cock obscenely sticking out above the waist as he jerked himself off. Monica gazed in disbelief as she noticed how the panties hugged his swollen balls in the gusset. The fabric pulled his balls up and down as he moved his fist along the length of his engorged cock.

Monica felt flushed witnessing such a private and kinky act, performed by her son no less. The harder she tried to look away though, the more enraptured she became with the scene playing out in front of her. She could hear the faint moaning of porn through his headphones as he deeply inhaled the smell of her panties. As she focused on the panties pressed against his nose, she realized they were the ones she had worn to work that morning, walked around in all day and casually tossed into the hamper before getting ready for her date. They were likely saturated with her scent after pressing tight against her slit all day long. The pair wrapped around his cock, she suddenly realized, was the pink pair of satin bikini cut briefs that she had also thrown in her laundry hamper earlier this week. The boyshorts that hugged his cum filled testicles so erotically, she hadn't seen in a while and that he must have swiped for the sole intent of wearing them.

"How long has he been stealing my panties?" She thought to herself. The longer Monica watched, the harder it was to look away.

Just as she was about to turn away, she noticed her sons big balls start to tighten under the satin panties. Mark increased the pace of his stroking as his body flexed with the impending orgasm. Monica watched in awe as he began licking the gusset of the panties pressed against his face. She wondered if he could taste his mom. Suddenly, the inevitable happened and mark groaned as his cock and balls flexed into his moms panties. Monica watched on as the panties, her panties, became saturated with her sons pearly white cum. Pump after pump he filled as he continued to cum in her panties. The mom looked on as the cum poured out of the tip of his cock, spraying through the fabric and now coating his hands and the length of his cock and dripping onto the panties he was wearing.

Monica backed away from the door and quickly made her way to her room. She felt flushed and downed the remainder of her drink in one go. As she sat at the edge of her bed she tried to rationalize what she had just witnessed. What she realized, though, was that she had never been more turned on in her life. Watching her sons huge cock spill out of her panties was one of the hottest acts she had ever seen.

She put her empty glass down and hesitantly ran her fingers up her leg, under the hem of her dress and against her panty covered pussy. The fabric was soaking wet and pulled tight against her mound, the second she touched herself she moaned involuntarily. Succumbing to her urges she continued to rub her pussy as she laid back in bed. She drew her knees up, affording her easier access to her sopping cunt. After massaging he swollen clit for several moments, she pulled her panties aside and began fingering herself.

As she fucked herself she thought about how kinky her son looked wearing her panties, his young full balls stretching the satin. The image of him smelling and tasting her dirty underwear and then filling them with his teenage sperm. Monica furiously rubbed her clit as she worked her fingers in and out of her soaking cunt.

Stopping for a moment, she reached to her bedside table and pulled out her favorite and well used dildo. She noticed that at about 7" the toy seemed to pale in comparison to what her son was packing. Visions of his veiny cock flashed through her mind as she slowly rubbed the tip of the silicone cock between her wet lips. Returning her free hand to her clit she slowly massaged herself as she inserted the dildo. Pushing it deep inside of her, the sexy mom relished the feeling it sent through her body. As she began to piston the toy in and out she could feel her juices begin to coat the member.

'God, I can't remember the last time I was this wet' Monica thought as she fucked herself towards what she knew would be an incredible orgasm. Spreading her legs she pounded the fake dick in and out. Her pussy swallowing as much as she would give it. She could feel her pussy dripping down to her asshole and no doubt making a mess in her bed. Her soaked panties were still pulled to the side, she thought about how much her hot son would love to get a hold of them before they made it to the wash.

Monica arched her back and continued fucking her wanton pussy as the impending orgasm came closer and closer. She held her breath and held back as long as she could. With one final thrust she pulled the cock from her hole and ground the tip against her swollen clit as orgasmic bliss crashed through her body.

"Fuuccckkkkkkkkkkk" Monica groaned as she climaxed. Her hot body was on fire as the orgasm ripped through her.

She gasped for air as she came down, her skin tingled and her legs felt numb.

------------

The dazed milf rubbed her eyes at mornings light. Realizing she had passed out shortly after cumming harder than she had in years- she sat up to survey her surroundings. Her dildo was still laying in bed next to her and panties were still damp and pulled tight between her legs. Monica slowly got out of bed and began to change out of her disheveled clothes. She pulled her dress over her head and tossed it in the hamper. Following that she unclasped her bra and then pulled her panties over her shapely ass and tossed them aside for laundry later that day. She then donned a rob and carried the basket of soiled clothes to the laundry room. Returning to her room she strode toward the shower trying to recount the events of the night before. She had witnessed her only son wearing her panties and pleasuring himself with an additional two pairs. After that she fucked her needy pussy into oblivion.

The brunette milf stepped into the shower and let the water cascade over her naked body. Applying a liberal amount of body wash she began to wash. Running her hands over her tight C-cup breasts she gave special attention to the wrinkled dark skin of her areolas. Her nipples were jutting out like pencil erasers and she gave both of them a gentle pinch, eliciting a moan in the process. Tugging at her hardened nipples made the sensation even more enjoyable. Moving her hands further down she covered her curvy hips and ass in suds, scrubbing while enjoying the feeling of her body. With one hand she began to gently massage the soap through her trimmed bush, slowing massaging her mons before running her fingers over her clit and between her beautiful lips. Her opposite hand traveled between the crack of her luscious ass and glanced over her rosebud, cleaning the dried vaginal fluids left from the night before. Monica loved the feeling of gently rubbing her asshole, especially when her other hand was toying with her clit. After enjoying herself for several moments she continued on to wash the rest of her svelte body before rinsing the soap, turning of the water and wrapping herself in a warm dry towel.

After she had finished her morning routine, showering, brushing her teeth, etc. She realized she was dreading facing her son. How could she think of anything else but his cock straining against her panties as she talked to him? She decided to put this off as long as possible and instead, busy her mind on some household chores.

Monica made her way back into the laundry room with the honest intent of getting a load of wash started. As she opened the laundry hamper, she noticed that things were not wear they had been when she was in there earlier that morning. To start, the high waisted panties that her pussy had flooded the night before, were nowhere to be found. She panicked for a moment, thinking how obvious her smell would be on the satin garment. Second guessing where she put them, she dug under a layer of clothing only to find the pink panties her son had filled with cum the night before. As she picked them up, she noticed they were still saturated with his cum to the point of being nearly dripping wet.

"My God, he cums buckets" Monica thought as she handled the material. Overcome with curiosity and lust she lifted the panties to her nose and sniffed them. Inhaling the scent of her 18 year old son overpowered her and she immediately felt her pussy tingle. Succumbing to her perverted desires she hesitantly stuck her tongue out and made contact with the wet material. The salty taste of her baby boy's semen sent electricity from her tongue to her clit. She stuck her hand down her panties and found her sex incredibly swollen and sensitive while tasting the cum covered panties. Groaning, she sucked the cum out fabric while rubbing her hot sex.

Lost in her boiling lust Monica only barely heard her son's footsteps approaching from down the hall. She quickly pulled her hands out of her panties, and through the soiled pair back in the hamper- she began tossing laundry into the machine to cover the depraved act.

"fuck, this is getting out of hand" Monica's thought as her son's footsteps grew closer.

--

"Hey, mom" Mark said as he poked his head in the laundry room

"Oh hey, honey- just doing some laundry, what's up?" Monica felt flustered and was worried it would give her away.

"Just hanging out, How was your date last night? I must have been asleep when you got home." Mark asked.

"oh yea I got home pretty late." Monica lied, wondering what her son would say if she knew the truth. "It wasn't that great though, the guy my friend set me up with was kind of a dud."

"Sorry to hear, want me to take care of the laundry?" Mark asked.

"N-n-no way" monica was caught off guard by the sudden display of chivalry. She had no intent of letting him know that she'd been inspecting the load he left in her panties.

"You sure?" Mark fidgeted as he asked again, unbeknownst to Monica the 18-year-old had just deposited another load in the pair she had left in the hamper that morning. The pair that was saturated with her sex.

"Yea sure, baby thanks though. I'm almost done, then I've got some errands to run." Monica replied.

"Ok well I was just headed over to a friend's house as well- I'll be back before dinner if you were planning on cooking?"

"Hah! Only if I plan on cooking!?" Monica asked. She knew she was world class in the kitchen and poking fun at her son helped break the tension.

"It's a good incentive!" Mark called behind him as he headed out the door.

Monica's erotic trance had been broken by the encounter with her son. She finished putting the laundry in and went around the house to look for the rogue clothes that routinely littered the homes of moms with adolescent sons.

Moving from the laundry room to the living room with a laundry basket she collected her sons hoody, next a pair of socks tucked in his boots in the entry way- finally she absent mindedly entered her sons room.

Upon entering, her curiosity suddenly piqued. She knew the satin boy shorts she saw him wearing wouldn't be back in the laundry. Mark was bigger than Monica, despite her sizeable butt, and there was no way she wouldn't have noticed them getting stretched out after her wore them. She began poking around his bed, looking under his pillow, beneath the box spring and in the sock drawer in his dresser. With no luck she ventured over to his desk where his laptop sat open but suspended. Opening the drawer to his desk, she immediately saw what she was looking for- The red satin panties he was wearing the night before. She picked them up and felt the soft, stretchy material between her fingers.

"Hmm he's got good taste at least." Monica thought as she inspected the fabric. Her mind immediately went to the image of his cock sticking out above the waist band has the satin held his swollen balls tightly. Having been worked up a couple times already this morning, the image got her juices flowing immediately.

She wondered how his long penis would look tucked under the waistband of her panties, maybe pointing towards the side, causing an obscene bulge in the material. She could picture the panties pulling away from his body as his cock got harder and the panties pulled tighter against his balls. She found herself dreaming about what it would feel like to rub her hands against a big, hard cock encased in women's underwear.

As Monica glanced back into the desk, she also saw the high waisted panties she had cum so hard in the night before. The ones that she knew she had thrown in the laundry hamper but then suddenly went missing. Just like the pink pair Mark had blown his load in last night, these were dripping with his cum.

Like a woman possessed, Monica grabbed the panties and made her way back to her bedroom. She quickly shed her clothing and climbed into bed, grabbing her dildo in the process. She wasted no time rubbing the silicone cock head against her swollen clit as she pressed the cum filled panties against her nose. Smelling her sons cum made her pussy gush but only left wanting more. She opened her mouth and pressed the wet panties against her tongue. Just like in the laundry room she tried desperately to suck the cum out of the soiled undergarment.

Monica couldn't think of a time she had been more turned on. Her milf body, totally naked and writhing at the pleasure the fake cock was providing as she strummed her clit. Dipping the member between her legs, she lubed it up with her juices before shoving it deep in her needy pussy. As she bottomed the dildo out in her pussy and as she felt the fake balls press against her asshole, the image of her son shot through her mind. She pictured him standing over her, wearing his mother's panties as his massive cock stuck out above the waist band at full mast. She dreamed about him stroking himself while she fucked herself. In and out she fucked herself with the dildo. Her mouth salty with the taste of her baby boys cum. The taste made her think of how swollen his testicles would look bulging through the satin panties.

Monica's clit was and begging for attention as she fucked herself. She began rubbing her swollen nub with the cum covered panties. The dirty milf realized that the cum was no doubt dripping down her labia and being pushed inside her by the dildo. Arching her back and sticking her perfect tits up in the air she convulsed in pleasure. Holding her breath to prolong the inevitable.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!" Monica screamed outright as her pussy began to squirt across her bed in an even more epic orgasm than the one the night before. Rubbing her clit prompted pump after pump of her ejaculate onto the covers. The squirt hit her wrist holding the dildo and caused a good amount to spray back at her, covering her naked body.

As Monica came down from her orgasm, her head felt foggy as she gasped for air. Looking down at her body, she surveyed the scene in front of her. Her legs were quivering and the dildo lay between them on the soaking bedsheets. She could feel the squirt dripping off the sides of her body and the cummy panties were still clutched tightly in her hands- even more soaked than when she found them. She slowly sat up and began to collect herself. Monica realized beyond the shadow of a doubt that she needed to fuck her son, the question of 'how' was something to be figured out.

Later that night, Mark returned home from his friend's house. Monica was in the process of making dinner when he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey mom, smells good- what's for dinner?" he asked.

"Nothing you'll like, sorry, baby." Monica replied.

Mark laughed knowing that his mom loved to tease about her cooking skills. "Can I help with anything?"

"No, thanks though- dinner should be ready in about 5 minutes." Monica informed.

Mark thought this would be the ideal time to put his moms panties, the ones that he had cum in this morning, in the wash before his mom noticed they were missing. He walked to his room, and headed toward the desk. When he opened his desk he saw the pair that he had filled with cum, tucked right next to his favorite pair to wear when he had some time to himself.

Mark didn't have a huge interest in cross-dressing, or assuming the identity of a woman, but something about putting his sexy mom's panties on really got him going. He had secretly been lusting over his mom for years. Monica's olive skin was much darker than his own and really made her latin heritage evident. That and her fantastic ass, which, was usually the center of Mark's fantasies. It was a few years ago when he first started sneaking into his mom's room to go through her underwear drawer. He remembers how nervous he was the first time, opening the drawer as though it were some unclaimed buried treasure. His heart pounded through his chest as he felt the delicate material with his fingers. The wide array of colors, materials and styles bewildered him. He felt so much blood rushing to his cock that he felt dizzy. He fantasized about her thick butt filling each set of panties as he stroked his hard cock. Imagining the material disappearing between her meaty cheeks and hugging her delicious pussy tightly.

12