Caught in Mom's Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only very recently did he venture towards wearing his mom's panties. He was home one day with no college classes or work to worry about while his mom was stuck at the office. While going through the laundry hamper, trying to find a pair that carried his mom's scent, he noticed something that had been lost behind the hamper. It was a pair of satin boy shorts that he hadn't recalled seeing before. Thinking it must have been lost from his mom's rotation he took the pair back to his room and stripped naked before laying on his bed, putting some milf porn on his laptop and slowly stroking his cock with the satin panties. As he worked himself up he wondered how kinky it would be to put them on.

He removed the panties from his cock and pulled them up tight around his waist. His cock strained at the satin material and his balls spilled from the sides of the gusset. Rubbing himself through the material he thought about how good his mom would look wearing these. His cock and her pussy were making contact with the exact same material and it drove him wild. He thought about how good it would feel to grab a meaty handful of her luscious ass while she wore something like that. It was only a few minutes before Mark blew his load all over the inside of the panties. Cum quickly saturating the fabric.

As he cleaned himself up he decided to keep them. He was worried that his larger frame would have stretched the panties out to the point of his mom noticing, and besides, they had been lost behind the hamper so it was unlikely that she would miss them. He ran them through the wash and hid them in his desk before his mom got home that night.

Mark thought about all this as he grabbed for the pair that he had ejaculated in that morning. Suddenly, he realized that the panties were not in the exact same position as they were when he left earlier that day. Horror crossed his mind as he realized that his mom must have been going through his things when she found them. Unsure of what to do, he waited for the floor to fallout from beneath him. He decided to pretend none of this ever happened, he put the soiled panties in the wash with some other clothes and decided that denial was the best (albeit least logical) defense.

"Doing some wash?" Monica called out as Mark left the laundry room.

"uhh yea-yea just some things I wanted to wear for class tomorrow." His heart was pounding with nerves.

"Oh ok, well would you mind running it through the drier and putting anything that's mine in a basket in my room?" Monica's eyes twinkled at the request. She had intentionally left a load of her laundry in the drier to make the mysterious return of her cum filled panties less suspicious.

"Sure thing, mom." Mark replied.

"You're my absolute favorite." Monica smiled at her handsome son, "lets eat." She continued as she set two plates on the dinner table.

The two at in relative silence. Mark was filled with the dread that his mom would suddenly bring up the panties and call him a sick and twisted pervert. Monica on the other hand, couldn't get the image of his behemoth cock out of her mind. She wanted him to bend her over at the dinner table, pull her panties to the side and thrust that beautiful cock deep inside of her. She imagined his strong hands grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto his cock as she came over and over again. She thought about how naughty it would be to have his cum inside of her, or even on her face or covering her breasts. She thought about taking her son in her mouth and sucking his balls dry. As she thought about this, she felt herself leaking into her panties.

"hmm maybe I'll leave this pair on top of the hamper as a juicy little treat for my baby boy. I'm sure he'll like what I'm wearing right now" She thought with a grin.

"How's the food, baby?" Monica asked as they finished their plates.

"Oh it was great, mom, thanks for making it." Mark replied, still too embarrassed to look at his mother.

"Would you mind doing the dishes for me? I really need to use the bathroom." Monica used the weak excuse to ensure her some privacy.

"Sure thing, mom." Mark replied.

Monica felt her soaking pussy lips sliding against one another while she got up and walked towards the bathroom, then covertly ducking into the laundry room. She lifted her skirt and pulled her down her panties. She had been wearing a light purple spandex thong. Monica loved how soft the thong conformed to her curves when she pulled it high on her waist. The thin material nearly disappeared into her ass, making it impossible to see panty lines when she wore leggings at the gym. As she looked at the thong, she wasn't surprised to see how wet they were. She placed them, neatly, on top of the laundry hamper and then returned to the kitchen.

"Mark, honey- I'm so tired, would you mind if I headed to bed now and left you with the dishes?" Monica asked, feigning exhaustion.

"Sure thing, mom, it's the least I can do for the delicious meal." Mark replied enthusiastically, wondering if his mom had made up her mind to never bring up the underwear she had found in his room.

After Mark finished cleaning up dinner, he made his way to the laundry room to put clothes from the washer into the drier. As he opened the door, his heart nearly stopped. Sitting on top of the laundry hamper, was an incredibly skimpy thong. It very much looked like it had been intentionally placed on top of the container. Mark could see the wet spot in the panties from the doorway and his cock filled with blood as he thought about his mom putting them there for him.

Mark entered the laundry room, closing the door behind him and quickly picked up the thong. Pressing it to his nose he inhaled deeply, taking in his mom's musky scent. He licked the material and could taste her more clearly than he ever would have dreamed. With his free hand he quickly unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to the floor as he fisted his thick cock.

Mark was dizzy with lust as he thought about his mom's wet pussy pressed tight against the panties. The string of the thong was so thin that he imagined it must have been wedged deep in her sexy ass. God how he wanted to be standing behind her while she wore a thong like this. He pictured her ass swallowing the material entirely, then with both hands she would lift her meaty cheeks up and apart to reveal the thin spandex barely covering her tight, puckered, asshole. He imagined bending her over and burying his face in her ass while she held on to the washing machine. He would pull the thong aside and work his tongue into her sexy asshole, then move lower and taste her sopping cunt.

"ohh fuck mom, you're so fucking sexy." He groaned as he stroked his cock, losing himself in his fantasy.

Little did Mark know that just behind the door, his sexed-up mom was listening intently to his stroking and groaning. Monica had her skirt pulled up and was furiously rubbing her clit as she envisioned her some fucking her panties. She wondered if he would be able to taste her juices on the panties if he put them in his mouth. Or maybe he would wear them while he jerked off? Monica was seeing stars when she heard Mark moaning for his mom. Monica wanted to be fucked hard by her strapping young son. She needed his giant cock to violate her tiny body.

Mark's cock was harder than it had ever been before as he wrapped the wet thong around his cock and balls. He wanted to fill his mom's panties with cum right there in the laundry room, just moments after they had come off her steamy pussy. Mark began to feel his balls tighten as he prepared to spray his mom's panties with cum. He imagined fucking her from behind while he reached around to rub her clit. Grabbing her sexy ass while he pounded in and out of her hot cunt.

"Fuckkkkkkkk!!!" Mark moaned as his cock started spraying semen. Spurt after spurt soaked his mom's tiny panties.

Monica, hearing her son climax, also reached the breaking point and came just feet away from her baby. Her hot body trembled and she had to bite the heal of her hand to keep from screaming. Backing to the opposite side of the hallway, she leaned against the wall catching her breath. As soon as she heard Mark start throwing clothes in the drier she quickly crept back to her bedroom.

Monica lay in bed, completely on fire as she thought about how dirty it was to get off while listening to her son cum. Things had progressed exponentially fast over the past 24 hours and Monica contemplated on how to take things to the next level. Her panties were getting quiet the workout and she resolved that every night she would continue to leave a pair, displayed for him, in the laundry room to see how he would react.

-------------

So, for the next few days, Monica did just that. She would find a sexy pair of panties in the morning, slip them on and wear them all day. Then, when she got home she would get herself all worked up. After that, she would leave Mark to do the dishes while she neatly placed them in the laundry room for him to find and relieve himself in (usually while Monica was doing the same on the other side of the door).

Mark was more turned on by his mom than he had ever been in his life. He went out of the way to do extra chores and compliment her. He had begun to figure out that when she left him to do the dishes, she would be leaving a pair of panties in the laundry room. Mark knew his mom had to be leaving them there on purpose, it was way to obvious. But while both knew about the arrangement, it remained unspoken.

Monica liked to leave a very different pair out each night for her son to enjoy. One night she would leave a white G-String for him, then the next would be black lacey, high waisted thong. Eventually she became more daring and used her more revealing and suggestive lingerie. One particular evening she walked around with a crotchless black satin teddy with a thong back. Her nipples were hard thinking about the erotic outfit as she served her son dinner. He could see her hard nipples through her blouse as his cock swelled under the table. That night, after jerking off into the lingerie, Mark felt bold enough to leave the cum covered teddy on top of the hamper. When Monica woke up the next morning and found her sexy lingerie covered in her sons cum, she knew it was up to her to make the next move.

With Christmas several days away, Monica made a special visit to a boutique lingerie store located in a big mall near where her and Mark lived. She strode into the store and looked around at the mannequins dressed in all sorts of bra and panty sets. Monica took her time browsing through garter belts and stockings, countless different styles of panties, getting turned on knowing that anything she bought would be covered in her sons cum in this illicit clandestine game they were playing. Finally, a display showing Christmas themed lingerie caught Monica's eye. One of the mannequins was wearing a bright red pair of satin boy shorts complete with a tiny green bow in the center of the waist band. Apart from the green bow, they looked just like the kind Mark had been wearing when she had first caught him.

Monica grabbed two pairs, a medium and a large and brought them to the cashier's desk. After having them giftwrapped she walked out of the store with determination to let the cat out of the bag that night.

Buys more stuff, etc. etc.

That night, Mark was late getting out of his last Final exam for the semester. Exhausted and relieved to be done, he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab a beer.

"Whoa mom, thanks for getting the beer I like!" Mark exclaimed as he reached in the fridge.

"No problem, baby. I knew you'd be done with Finals tonight so I decided we should make things extra special." Monica replied.

"I've also got a couple filets resting in the fridge if you'd like to grill them for me?" she continued.

Mark jumped at the offer and gave his mom a kiss on the forehead before heading outside to prep the grill. Meanwhile, Monica poured herself a big glass of red wine, downed it immediately to calm her nerves, then poured another and put the finishing touches on the rest of the meal. Before Mark finished cooking the steaks, Monica placed one gift wrapped box in front of each of their seats. As Mark came in with the plate of steaks, his mom was sitting dutifully at the table with the two wrapped boxes.

"What's this?" Mark asked, picking up the box.

"You have to wait until after dinner, it's a surprise." Monica replied.

"Haha, seriously?" Her son questioned.

"Of course, no present if you don't eat your peas." Monica giggled.

"OK, if you insist, this dinner looks too good to wait on anyways." Mark complimented.

As mom and son served their plates, Marks eyes kept glancing across the table at his beautiful mother. Monica was wearing a black cashmere sweater, low cut enough to show an ample amount of cleavage but still remain classy. The sweater was tight against her voluptuous breasts. Her black hair was pulled back behind her shoulders and she was wearing a beautiful pair of pearl earrings which contrasted with her dark skin. On the bottom she was wearing a pleated red and green plaid skirt, seasonal but also very sexy as it ended about halfway up her thigh. Mark suddenly felt very under dressed, wearing only jeans and a flannel as he had just come from class.

The two exchanged glances and made small talk as they ate. Mark was curious what was in the gift but tried not to annoy his mom with questions. Monica, however, was questioning her plan and had downed another glass of wine to ease her nerves. As the alcohol calmed her, the two continued to enjoy the meal, making occasional small talk about the exam, plans for the holidays, etc. As they finished eating, Mark offered, almost out of habit now, to clear the dishes. Apart from his sexual desire for his mom, he was legitimately developing a deeper affection for her and really enjoyed the dinner.

"Want to relax on the coach and watch a Christmas movie tonight?" Mark asked

"Don't you want to open your gift first?" Monica replied.

"Of course! But I meant like afterwards."

Monica smiled at how clueless he apparently was to her plan. She stood up and slowly walked across the kitchen to retrieve the gifts they had set aside for dinner. She seductively swayed her hips as she moved, imagining her son's eyes on her shapely butt as she walked away from him.

"Tell you what, why don't you open mommies present for her?" Monica asked. Marks cock stirred, he'd never heard her refer to herself as 'Mommy' before.

Mark picked up the box in front of his mom and slowly unwrapped a black box about the size of a shoebox only about an inch thick. As he removed the top of the box his heart started pounding. Perfectly displayed was the pair of elegant red satin panties, complete with a little green holly bow on the waistline. His mind started racing as he tried to figure out what was happening. Noticing the combination of confusion and lust in his eyes, Monica spoke up-

"Do you like them, baby? They are kind of a present for you and me. I'm sure you've been liking the panties I've left for you in the laundry room right?"

Mark was incredibly turned on as he felt the material and imagined his mom in them.

"I'll tell you what." Monica continued, "Mommy will even model them for you if you want her to?"

Mark tried to speak but his voice got stuck in his throat. He immediately began to picture his mom wearing these sexy panties. The tight material hugging her beautiful ass, pulling tight between her legs, displaying her gorgeous mound. God he wanted nothing more.

"I, uh, yea-ahem, I would love that." He realized that what was happening was real.

"Good, baby, but first- I want you to open your gift now." Monica replied.

Mark had completely forgotten about his own gift and dumbfoundedly looked around on the counter for it. As he started to open it, he noticed that the box under the wrapping paper was the same as his mom's. When he lifted the cover he saw the same pair of panties that his mom was teasing him with, only this pair was obviously bigger.

"A few weeks ago, baby, I came home when you were busy in your room." Monica started.

"I saw you stroking your big hard cock with a pair of mommy's panties. You had a pair that I had worn earlier that day pressed against your face, smelling mommy's pussy no doubt." The sexy mom continued.

"But the hottest part, was that you were wearing a pair of mommy's panties while you pleasured yourself. Your big, hard cock was sticking out above the waist band as my tiny panties barely held your beautiful swollen balls. At first I was shocked, but the more I watched you the more turned on I became. I felt my pussy start to soak through my panties as you stroked yourself. I was about to turn away when I saw your balls start to tighten in the gusset of my underwear- then your cock exploded cum into my dirty panties." Monica explained.

Mark was at a loss for words. His mind was racing as blood rushed to his cock.

"So, baby, I'll model my panties for you, if you model your panties for me?" Monica asked with a pout on her face....

to be continued

12