Caught in Mom's Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark tries on the panties that his mom bought for him.
2.9k words
4.69
27.6k
45
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark sat dumbfounded. His mom had just gifted him a pair of red satin underwear (as well as a pair for herself) that she requested he model for her. Monica, the 50 year-old busty latina, had bought the matching panties at a boutique in the mall. A couple weeks prior she had walked in on her son masturbating in her panties and they had been playing a game of cat and mouse ever since. She sprung the gifts on him after dinner and request that he clean up the dishes while she went to change into her new panties. She requested that when her son finished, he put on the matching pair.

Mark snapped back to reality and quickly started clearing dishes and firing them into the dishwasher. He put away the left overs, corked the wine after taking one final great big swig and started washing his hands. He glanced at the opened box on the table with the satin boy shorts spilling out, he'd never been so anxious to try on new clothes! He thought about returning to his room to change but figured that they were past that. He tore his shirt off then dropped his pants and boxers in one movement and his heavy cock slapped up against his stomach. He stroked his cock, feeling it harden as he inspected the satin fabric. One leg at a time he pulled the panties on, pulling them tight up around his athletic ass. He adjusted his swollen prick so that it laid sideways against his waist and was completely encased in the material. The satin gently cupped his cum filled balls as ran his hands across the material. He loved the feeling of rubbing his cock through a pair of panties. Normally he preferred the tiny panties that had been pressed against his moms pussy but the fact that his mom had bought this pair specifically for him made it extra kinky.

Monica, on the other hand, was in her room completing the ensemble. To match her panties she bought a pair of red thigh high stockings and a matching push up bra. The tight lingerie accentuated all of her luscious curves and made her feel incredibly horny as she looked in the mirror. Turning her back towards the mirror, the sexy mom looked over her shoulder at the way the panties lifted her ass. She massaged each cheek with her hands and bounced her thick ass in the mirror watching it swallow the panties. Sticking her butt out and bending forward she could almost make out a wet spot in her new panties.

The sexy milf was finishing her ensemble with a bit of mascara and some red lipstick to match her lingerie when she her a soft knock on her bedroom door.

"Mom? Can I come in?" Mark asked as he stood half naked in the hallway

Monica responded by opening the door and Marks jaw hit the floor. Looking her up and down- he couldn't believe how sexy she looked in the lingerie. Her tan legs looked delicious underneath the red stockings, the panties pulled tight against her mound and high on her hips and her breasts on display just waiting to be sucked on. Mark felt his heart pounding as blood filled his cock and forced it to strain against his panties.

Monica, on the other hand, couldn't take her eyes off of her sons swollen member. It looked so hard and the panties so tight- she could make out every contour and ridge underneath the satin. She loved the way his panties highlighted every detail, including his swollen balls, currently covered by the gusset. She reached out and gently caressed the length of her son's cock through the satin panties, coaxing pre-cum to pour from the tip.

"Baby, you look so sexy wearing these panties" Monica said. "I love the way the tight satin covers your big hard cock"

Moving closer she used her opposite hand to massage his balls as she continued rubbing his shaft, working towards his cock head and then gently massaging this head of his cock with her thumb. When she felt the wet spot left by his pre-cum, she took her hand away and stuck her thumb in her mouth to savor his taste. Her pussy was on fire as the pre-cum hit her tongue.

The sexy milf took her thumb out of her mouth and continued to rub her babies' cock and balls through his panties. Mark grabbed her meaty ass and pulled her in tightly as they locked lips and began exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Mark grabbed handfuls of her butt, pulling her tighter against his as she rubbed his cock. He moved one hand up her milf body and cupped her left breast as they kissed. Monica moaned in his mouth as Mark explored her body with his hands. The horny teen couldn't believe how tight his mom's body was and was encouraged by her moaning.

Monica broke the kiss "Do you like wearing these panties baby?" she asked knowingly, running a finger along the length of his cock. His cock felt so sensitive against the tight, thin fabric. He loved the way they hugged his ass and balls as well.

"They feel so sexy, especially to wear in front of you." Mark responded.

"Good baby, I think they look so kinky on you."

Monica slowly dropped to her knees in front of her hung son until she was eye level with his engorged penis. Reaching behind him, Monica grabbed his panty covered ass and pulled him towards herself. Monica then gently opened her mouth and put her lips along the length of his panty covered cock. Mark could feel the heat from his mom's mouth as her sexy lips pressed against him. He felt her massaging his cock with her tongue as she moved her lips along his shaft. Monica ran her tongue along the ridges of his cock head, savoring the taste of his precum that was now saturating his panties.

"Is mommy making you're cock leak?" Monica asked with a pouty face "You're getting your panties all wet, just like mommies are right now." She continued as she dipped a hand between her legs to rub her wet lips through her panties.

"fuck mom, you're so hot" Mark groaned as he looked down at his sexy mother, tits pressed together as she touched herself. Monica leaned forward into Marks panty covered cock and went back to moving her lips back and forth along the shaft. Monica carefully pulled at the panties and maneuvered her sons massive dick through the leg hole so that it was fully exposed. Holding it gently she wrapped her lips around him and relished the feeling of his cock ready to slide down her throat. Feeling his hard dick on her tongue sent electricity to her pussy.

"oh my god, mom, your lips are so tight and wet" Mark moaned as his mom deep throated him. Monica bobbed her head back and forth on her son's dick as she continued to rub her pussy. With each attempt she took him deeper and deeper until her nose was pressed against his panties. She gagged, feeling the cock deep in her throat but held still as long as she could. Gasping for air she released his cock from her mouth and watched it bob in front of her. A string of saliva connected her lips to the glistening crown as she caught her breath.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Monica asked. "I love pulling your cock out of your panties and taking it in my mouth." Monica gently rubbed the satin against his balls as she nursed on his cock. "I want you to lay on the bed for me" she continued.

Mark maneuvered towards the bed and laid on top of the covers. Monica walked next to him and gently caressed his body, lusting after the throbbing cock sticking straight up from between his legs. She moved her leg over his shoulders so that she was straddling his head and took his cock back in her mouth.

Mark was enjoying the view of his mom's panty covered mound just inches from his face. He massaged her sexy ass with both his hands, forcing her pussy down, closer to his mouth while she sucked his cock. Mark lifted his head and ran his tongue along her panty covered pussy, eliciting a moan from his sexy mother. Monica responded by grinding her pussy into his open mouth.

Mark pulled the panties over her thick ass and exposed her pussy completely. He took a moment to admire how swollen and wet her lips looked, glistening in the dim bedroom light before lifting his head to devour her sex. Monica groaned through her cock-filled mouth as she felt his tongue penetrate her pussy. Mark moved his tongue back and forth along her cunt, stopping to play with her clit by running circles around it with his tongue. Then flattening his tongue as he licked from her clit to her soaking pussy and then continuing to her puckered asshole.

Monica gagged and moaned at the sudden and unexpected stimulation of her son licking back there. Emboldened by the positive response Mark aggressively grabbed both of her meaty butt cheeks and spread them before diving back in with his tongue. Initially with broad strokes over her entire asshole and then using the tip of his tongue he pushed into her tight ass. Monica pressed her ass harder against his face as she held his cock in her mouth. Her whole body felt flushed at the sensations but also at how dirty it felt.

Monica released his cock for a second "Fuck baby, that feels so good- keep licking mommies butt." she moaned before taking him back in her mouth.

Mark continued to rim his sexy mom while she sucked his cock and massaged his balls. The sexy mom pulled her sons panties down his legs and had him fully exposed to her eager mouth. Leaning forward, Monica sucked both of his swollen balls into her mouth and gently massaged them with her tongue while she jerked his hard cock. With her free hand she reached between their bodies and began rubbing her clit, trying to push herself over the edge as she rocked back onto his tongue.

Marks tongue worked back and forth between his sexy mommies asshole and pussy. His face covered in a mixture of her juices and his saliva. He continued to rub his hands all over her sexy ass and stocking covered legs as he devoured her. The sensations built as Monica edged closer and closer towards cumming. Mark felt his mom go stiff as her hand rubbed her clit furiously.

"Fucckkkkkkk" Monica gasped, releasing her sons massive balls from her lips as she came. Her pussy sprayed back on her sons face, she could her the liquid squirting all over him. Mark used his tongue and continued to gently apply pressure to her asshole as he felt her pussy squirt all over his chin.

Monica sat up and moved above her sons nearly naked body. Leaning over him, she kissed him deeply, tasting the wicked combination of his saliva and her juices. She ran his hands over his muscular pecs, down to his abdomen and them firmly grabbed his cock while they kissed. She slowly fisted his swollen cock while continuing to come down from the taboo orgasm. Her clit felt so sensitive and the hot mom relished the feeling of having just cum while her fingers danced over her son's rock-hard penis. Her whole body was electrified as she thought about what to do with it.

Teasing him, she pulled his panties back up and tucked his cock under the satin. She then adjusted her own panties before she maneuvered her body and mounted her son. They kissed deeply as Monica felt the swollen, panty covered cock press against her sensitive mound. Her breasts pressed against his chest as they made out. Mark thrust his hard cock against his mom's hot pussy.

"Baby, I love the way your cock feels pressing against me when you're wearing these panties." Monica moaned into her son's ear. "It feels like your penis is going to rip through the material" she continued as the couple humped each other.

"Fuck mom, your body feels so good- I love these stockings." Mark replied as she explored her body with his strong hands.

"Mmm, I bet they would feel even better against your cock- have you ever tried wearing my pantyhose?" Monica asked.

"Can't say that I have, really just a pair of your panties I found in the laundry room- and these of course." He replied.

"Mmm and which do you like more? My old panties from the laundry room or the ones I bought you for Christmas?"

"I love both of them, I like wearing your panties- it feels so hot to know that they were tight against your body all day. But I like these because, well you bought them for me, and they don't pinch as much."

"mmm, tight against my body as in my pussy and my ass?" Monica goaded. "It's so hot that you want to wear my dirty panties, baby." She continued grinding her panty covered mound against the satin covering his cock, both pairs were saturated in their mutual fluids.

"It turns me on so much, you're so sexy- you don't even know." Mark replied.

"Well maybe you'll wear some more of my dirty panties one day, I promise I'll make it worth your while." Monica gently moaned as she snacked her tongue into his ear.

"Fuck, that sounds incredible." Mark gasped.

Monica moaned as she reached back and pulled her panties off her luscious ass and to the side. She then pulled her sons panties down and freed his mammoth cock once more. Reaching between their bodies, the sexed up milf grabbed her son and aimed him towards her entrance. Rubbing the head of his engorged cock against her wet slit she slowly lowered herself down onto her sons penis.

"Ohhhh baby, you fill me up so good." Monica moaned.

"Fuck, mom- you're so tight and wet, it feels incredible." Mark responded.

Mark grabbed her thick ass as she slowly worked up and down his heavy cock. Monica moaning as she took her son deep inside of her.

"You feel so good, mommy loves your cock, baby." She continued.

Monica slowly built up pace as she got used to the size of her sons invading member. Soon she was riding him rhythmically as he pawed at her meaty ass and drove her wet pussy down onto his cock. Slowing for a moment, Monica ground her clit against him as she kissed her son deeply.

"Baby, I want you on top of me." She said after breaking their kiss. With that Mark flipped her over so that they traded spaces, his cock never leaving her tight hole during the process.

"That's it baby, take mommies pussy." Monica encouraged her son.

Mark began thrusting deep into his mom's vagina while she clawed at his back. Each thrust went deeper and deeper as her juices coated his huge penis. Adjusting his position, he sat back on his knees and moved his mom's legs over his shoulders. Mark looked down, admiring how her panties that were pulled to the side to make room for his cock. The new position also allowed him to fuck her even deeper than he had before, and Monica loved every second of it.

"Oh fuck, that's so good baby, keeping fucking your mommy!"

"Take my cock, mommy."

She felt completely full as he pistoned his cock in and out. Monica could feel her son's full balls pressing against her asshole every time he bottomed out inside of her. Every deep thrust sent electricity through her body to the point where her toes started to tingle. Pulling her legs back, Monica opened herself up even more to her sons eager thrusting. In and out Mark fucked his sexy mom as they both felt the rush towards an impending orgasm. The sound of his slick cock sliding in and out of her cunt filled the room.

"Fuck, mom- I'm gonna cum." Mark told his mom.

"Do it baby, cum inside me. I'm going to cum with you!" Monica screamed in gasps.

Mark picked up his pace and fucked his mom mercilessly as she held her legs open for him. Feeling his balls tighten he began cumming what felt like buckets- coating his hot mom's vaginal canal as she began convulsing around his spewing cock. Each spray of cum served to heighten the sexy mom's orgasm as her son continued to fuck her.

"Fucckkkkkkk" Monica yelled as her body quivered under her son. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as her son emptied his balls and she rode out her orgasm. Her body shaking with each blast of semen entering her womb, Monica was in pure ecstasy.

After no longer being able to take any further stimulation, Mark collapsed on top of her, his cock still buried to the hilt as he nuzzled against her neck and gently kissed her ear. Monica could feel his cum dripping out of her used pussy, down to her puckered asshole, as she hugged his naked body.

"That was incredible, mom." Mark sighed.

"I know baby, better than I could have imagined." His mom replied.