Caught in Panties & Dominated Ch. 04

Story Info
Aching for Rick's cock.
1.7k words
4.6
20k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

Cast

Tracy -- me

Tracey -- me, dressed en Femme

Rick - head of security at work, had just caught me masturbating at work, dressed as a woman

Ken - my roommate

My ass was so sore. But he hadn't fucked me. Not yet...

Earlier that night Rick made me his bitch. He took my sissy, lipstick-painted mouth, with his cock. He'd commanded my mouth, and he'd filled me with his cum. Rick had fucked my face so hard that I came in my panties, without even touching my cock. He was a real man. With a real man's cock. A big cock. It fit my mouth very well. His dick fit my throat even better.

And he knew he could have me, any time he wanted. Even if he didn't have those pictures, and that video, of me sucking off his big dick, I still wanted him, wanted his cock. And I needed him to take me, to take my mouth, and especially, my still-virgin ass.

Because he was my first, my first real cock, but he hadn't taken my ass yet. I was still a sissy anal virgin. So how could I be so sore, in my sissy pussy? Because Rick took, me, he'd commanded me, and I needed his cock again, in my sissy pussy, I needed it, so badly. I needed Rick to make me his sissy anal whore. But he sent me home with an empty pussy. Sure, I had a belly full of his cum, with his cum stains on my big breasts, but my pussy was so empty.

So, of course, I couldn't resist.

Rick dropped me out on the street, in front of my apartment, fully dressed as a slut. Rick kept my boy clothes, so I had to hope none of the neighbors recognized me, and I REALLY hoped my roommate Ken wasn't home!

I ran up the stairs in my high heels, as fast as I could, bouncing my big breasts in my tight, cum-stained blouse. Pulled my keys out of my purse as fast as I could, and let myself into my apartment. I couldn't wait! I needed more cock, so urgently!! Ken was home, I saw his keys, but his bedroom door was closed. Whew! Especially because I was tenting my skirt. My dick was getting so hard thinking about riding Rick's big cock... or, at least, I could ride one of my big dildos.

I had to make it to my room and lock the door. I couldn't run to my room, across the wood floor; my heels would make too much noise... I crept along the floor as quietly, but also as fast, as I could. This was hard! It's hard enough to walk in high heels, even though I'd had a decent amount of practice now, but doing it quietly, while hurrying...

I had to be quiet, I had to hurry, had to be quiet, and I HAD to make it inside without Ken coming out and seeing me... Oh god, Ken... I needed cock... Ken's cock...??? No! I couldn't think of Ken in that way... but I needed cock, any cock... and I knew Ken's was sizable...

I made it back to my bedroom and closed the door. Luckily the bedrooms were carpeted, so I didn't have to worry about my heels. Ran to the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror. I needed fresh lipstick, I'd rubbed it all off on Rick's big cock. I reached in my purse and found some hot pink lipstick, covered my lips thoroughly, and applied shiny lipgloss, so I'd look just like a proper slut, a proper whore, ready and needing some dick.

I set up my phone on my nightstand to record video of me on the bed, ran to the closet, pulled out my bag of toys and threw it on my bed. This was the same bed where I'd fucked my last girlfriend Gwen, and before that, Sharon... I always ate their pussys to orgasm before I ever brought my dick up to their holes... with their sloppy cunt juices completely covering my face, so I'd have to wipe myself down before mounting... , but lately, it was "me and my hand tonight", or, when I just couldn't resist, me and a big rubber cock.

But right now I needed cum, more cum on my face instead of pussy juice. I grabbed my biggest dildo -- no time to start slow and work my way up to it, I needed cock, a BIG cock, I needed a BIG cock inside of me, right NOW!! I started the video recording, back to the middle of my bed...

I lubbed up my big dildo, with a 2.75 inch girth, and a full 10 inches. I straddled over it on the bed, spreading my knees apart, then I pulled up my skirt, pulled aside my panties, and rubbed the big cock head around my sissy anal pussy, getting ready to plunge it in... oh god, I'm such a slut for big cock!

DING! That was my phone. Oh shit. It interrupted the video recording, and I needed to turn it down to make sure I didn't wake Ken. Who the hell was it? A text... I checked... Rick had sent a picture of me sucking hard on his big dick. Slobbering lipstick all over it, with my big titties, right there under his cock. My dick got even harder just looking at it. Cock!

Oh god -- I'd sucked a real cock tonight! And I'd taken his cum! And it was still in my belly, I could feel it! And taste it, taste him, and some of his cum was dry on my face, and dried on my big breasts! Oh GOD! I needed MORE!! I needed COCK!!

I restarted the video, rolled back to grab the dildo, my alpha cock for the rest of the night. Got back up on my knees and straddled the big dildo, and DING DING!! What the hell?!? I needed cock in my pussy!! What the hell!!

I reached over and grabbed the phone, remembered to turn down the volume, took a look, and there was a video. Pressed play. There I was, going at it, sucking Rick's big cock with wild abandon. Oh shit. I need more cock! To hell with recording myself. I set the video in loop mode and let it play, with me moaning and sucking on Rick's dick, bouncing my big titties up and down, and tenting my hard cock, in my panties, tenting out through my skirt.

Watching myself sucking Rick's big cock made me SO HORNY!! I needed a cock in my mouth, immediately! I grabbed a six inch dildo and started sucking. Making sweet love to the rubber dong, as if it was Rick's big, hard cock. I sucked and sucked, deep throating it often, and after a few minutes I pulled out the bottle of cum-look-alike jelly.

My 6-inch dong had a reservoir area, and a urethra, the tube that cum and piss goes through. I really needed it, urgently needed to feel a cock cumming in my mouth again tonight. I unscrewed the squeeze bulb tube at the base and filled the reservoir with fake cum, then screwed it back in.

All I had to do then, was squeeze the bulb, and the dong would cum in my mouth, as hard as I wanted, depending on how hard I squeezed the bulb. Yes!

What a sleaze!! My mouth, throat and belly, hell, even my nose! All except my sissy anal pussy had been filled with real cum tonight, for the first time, and now I needed more, More, MORE!! The de-virgining of my mouth got me so pumped up! All of the sissy-trainer vids I'd watched, everything was releasing and commanding me to suck more cock! Get fucked by cock!! No going back now, I was a real CUM SLUT!!

I began sucking my reservoir-dong with wild abandon, holding it in one hand. Slurp, slurp, deep throat, tongue the head, deep throat. YUM!! I am such a cock whore!! Then I reached into my toy bag and pulled out a head harness for the dong.

I mounted my dong in the harness, put my dong in my mouth, and strapped the whole thing onto my head, and closed the clasp at the neck, locked the clasp with a small keylock, and tossed the key across the room into my closet. Oops! It hit the wall adjoining Ken's room with a loud smack. No time to worry about that now... I needed DICK!

I grabbed my bigger dick/dong with my other hand, and straddled it, all the while watching myself suck like crazy on Rick's big rod, with my reservoir dong strapped in my mouth, saliva dripping down the sides, onto my big breasts. I rubbed my big dong against my sissy anal hole, around and around, teasing and teasing myself, and then I just couldn't wait any longer.

I began to sit down on the cock, pushing the big head slowly through my sissy anal rim. This cock was quite a bit fatter than the one I'd been riding earlier tonight at work when Rick walked in and caught me, all dressed up like a sissy whore, sucking one dildo, and riding another.

So I couldn't sit down on my big dildo very fast, it was just too big. I steadily pushed, letting my weight do the work, and pushed, pushed, pushed... oh, oh, it's SO BIG!!

POP!! Finally, the cock head pushed past my anal ring, and my sphincter muscles contracted, just a bit, to grab the meat of the big fat shaft. I sat down deeper, deeper, deeper, oh yes, Yes, Oh GOD YES, it felt SO GOOD to be fucked by a big meaty cock!! I pulled up, until the big head rubbed past my prostate and was just inside my anal ring, the slid back down on it, just slightly deeper than before.

Pulled up again, rubbing the large head past my prostate again, -- oh god, more precum leaked out of my own penis head onto my panties -- the big cock felt so good!! And back down, even deeper, and up past my prostate, and back down even deeper -- OH YES!! And up, and back down, and KNOCK KNOCK! OH SHIT!!

Ken said "Trace? Hey Trace? Are you ok? I heard something fall..."

Oh crap!! I couldn't answer him, with the dong locked into my mouth...

Oh FUCK!! Did I remember to lock the door?

Creak... Ken started to open the door...

(to be continued...)

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers