Caught in Panties & Dominated Ch. 05

Story Info
Do I need Rick's cock? Or Ken's cock...
1.4k words
4.4
18.1k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

Cast

Trace - me

Tracy - me, dressed en Femme

Rick - head of security at work, had just caught me masturbating at work, dressed as a woman

Ken - my roommate

Ok, ok, I hadn't mentioned this before, but my roommate Ken is gay. He would flirt with me from time to time, even hit on me, and I pretended to discourage him, but sometimes, late at night in my room, knowing that Ken was in his room right next to mine, I'd get all dressed up as a slut, and think about Ken taking me, taking me deep, and taking me hard. But up until now I'd completely kept all of that in the closet, and I didn't think Ken had a clue, until just now that is.

Earlier that evening I'd stayed very late at work, and all alone, as I'd done so often when I just couldn't help myself, I dressed up as a slut, pulled out my dildos in the third floor conference room where anyone in the parking lot or the building could see me through the floor-to-ceiling windows that lined the entire outside wall. And that potential humiliation just made me SO HORNY, and I just NEEDED a big DICK!

But I never had that much courage, I always had the lights off, so then, at night, no one outside could see me at all as I pranced back and forth across the room in high-heels, panties and a skirt, bouncing my big breasts in my tight blouse. Then I would suck on a big dildo, and often, I'd just have to ride another dildo at the same time, a big one, to ride. I just LOVE riding big cock, or, at least, big dildos. And if I was feeling REALLY slutty, I'd nab a women's sweater to wear from somewhere in the building.

The sexiest girls would leave sweaters and such in their cubicles (I WISH I could find their panties or stockings in one of their desk drawers - I DID find some stockings once...). I especially love wearing Naomi's sweaters, she was so stacked, with a very big rack that always had all the men looking and drooling. Me too, but I got WAY more turned on by wearing one of her sweaters, pretending to be her, being ravaged by a real man, with a huge cock. Oh God!

So there I was, dressed up fully as a slut, with Naomi's sweater on, with a big cock laid out at the edge of the conference table, sucking that cock (ok, a dildo) with wild abandon, and riding another, even bigger cock, deep inside my sissy slut pussy, and riding it hard. Up and down, up and down, in and out, in and out, starting to deep throat the cock in my mouth, fantasizing about a real man grabbing the back of my head and forcing me down on his cock, just going down on him, deeper and deeper into my throat, just going to town on his big hard dick.

This was all completely in sight of anyone to see me from the parking lot, or the other building - there were lights on over there, and several cars in the parking lot, making me so horny from the potential humiliation. But of course, no one could see me since the lights in the conference room were off. Sucking, riding, sucking harder and deeper, riding deeper, and even harder, and CLICK!

Someone turned on the lights in the conference room!! OH MY GOD!! It was the security guard, Rick, Rick caught me, and in no time at all Rick had me sucking on his big cock. Rick was my first, I'd had my oral virginity taken right there, and again back in Rick's office, for the first times, just that night. He took pictures, and videos, and told me I was his bitch now, that he could take me anytime, whenever the fuck he wanted.

Rick came hard in my mouth, and I had a belly full of his cum, his dried cum on my face, and more on my big breasts. But Rick didn't fuck me that night. He had me SO HORNY, SO SUBMISSIVE, and my sissy anal pussy was SO WET for him, I just NEEDED his cock inside me, SO BADLY, I really needed Rick to FUCK me. But he didn't, instead he kept my boy clothes, and at the end of his shift he drove me home and kicked me out on the street in front of my apartment building, where any of my neighbors could see me, forcing me to run up to my apartment and hoping to God that no one did. He didn't even make me suck his cock again, in his car, to make me his nasty slut, there in public... My sissy anal pussy was itching so BAD!! I needed a big cock, I needed it to FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!!

I made it into my apartment, and made it to my room without waking Ken, and I even more HORNY, I needed MORE COCK so BADLY. Rick started texting me pictures and videos of me sucking his cock earlier. Oh my god, it just made me need more cock!! I needed to be Rick's bitch again and again!! I'd fitted a dildo in my mouth, with a harness around the back of my head and neck, then I locked it with a tiny keylock, and threw it across the room. It hit the wall of my closet, the same wall that adjoined Ken's room.

But I was too horny to care at that moment. Had I not had so much attention on needing Rick's cock, I might have remembered that Ken's bed was right up against that very wall. I'd heard them fucking and sucking, when he had lovers over. I'd even sat in my closet, fully dressed up as a sissy slut whore, listening to Ken and his gay one-night-stands, thinking about their cocks, and sucking and riding my dildos.

So, little did I realize that, tonight, the night of my very first virginal christening, the night that Rick surprised me at work and took my mouth, like a real man, tonight I'd be surprised again, caught for a second time, when I'd forgotten to lock my bedroom door, and Ken opened it up to see if everything was ok, and he caught me! Ken caught me fully dressed as a slut, a dildo down my throat, strapped and locked in, just starting to slide another big dildo up my slutty ass, with video playing on my phone of me sucking Rick's cock.

"Trace, trace, are you ok? I was worried when I heard that big... oh god, Trace, is that YOU Trace? What are you...? Oh my god, Trace! Trace, oh wow, Trace, sweetie, if I'd only known!! Trace, all this time lost, all the times I'd wanted to share... share my tongue with you, share my cock with you, share my horny butt with you!! And you never let me know???!!?! Oh Trace, you OWE me, and you OWE me BIG TIME, you big cock tease. "

"And what's that playing on your phone?!??!! Is that YOU??!?? Trace, you're sucking a big cock!! Oh my god!! I didn't know you were such a slut, Trace!! Just look at you! Sucking that guy's big cock. Ouuuuuu, and he DOES have a nice BIG dick, doesn't he? Well, he's just NOT going to keep you all to himself! I've got you and your dick, right here!!"

"Oh Trace, I'm going to take care of this right now, it's payback time! I'm going to take you and just show you how it's done sweetie!" Oh my god, it looks like you've got a very nice cock sweetie, poking out and tenting your skirt there. No wonder you couldn't answer me, with that nasty harness on your mouth. You nasty, nasty, boy! Just look at you! You're a slut! A sissy slut!! My very own Trace... Tracy, you're a sissy cock slut!! "

Ken closed and locked my door. "No escaping for you, sissy bitch! Where's the lub? With that gettup... oh god Tracy, you look SOOOO sexy and slutty in that gettup! You're a girl!! A SISSY GIRL!! SISSY GIRL TRACY!! You are a total cock whore!! And I'm gettin' me some a THAT, right now, bitch!!"

(Continued...)

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers