Caught in Pink Pt. 01

Story Info
Caught in pink panties and stockings.
9.9k words
4.69
19.2k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since my neighbor Lisa caught me. She had knocked on the door, but I didn't hear her.

I don't know how long she was standing out front, but the cat was in the window and had the blinds open to where she could see in.

She had seen me standing in the living room, standing there in my pink satin, 6 inch stiletto heels.

My legs wrapped in sheer light pink stockings attached to a shiny pink satin garter belt. Little white bows covering each of the garter clips.

My matching, fullback satin panties, the tip of my rock hard cock sticking out of the top of them, being tickled by the little white satin bow on the front of the garter belt.

She saw me dancing, looking at myself on the big screen TV, I learned how to screen share my phone, paired to the TV. And with my phone on a tripod I could see myself on TV larger than life

I was standing there, dancing, caressing my silicone C cup fake breasts. I was rubbing my palms over the light, pink satin fabric, caressing the hard nipples of my breasts.

She was watching me the whole time, and waited for a break in the music, she knocked harder.

My heart stopped, I froze instantly. When I turn to the front door, I could see the cat had the blinds open and I could see Lisa standing there.

I ran down the hall, my heels clicking on the tile as I scurried to the back bedroom.

My hard on shrank instantly, as I stripped off my outfit as quickly as I could. Jumping into some shorts and a baggy shirt, I started running towards the front door saying just a minute. I opened the door I was nervous. Lisa spoke first.

Hi Johnny, I wasn't sure if you were home, but I heard the music. I was wondering if you had time to look at my car it's making a noise.

I stumbled and fumbled for the words, but finally got out, OK, sure, I'll take a look at it. Give me a few minutes to put some shoes on and I'll come down.

She turned and walked away, and I thought I heard her say I hope it's the pink ones. But I think that was my imagination my heart was beating out of my chest. Did she see what I was doing? I thought.

Lisa was 40, single living in her mom's house. I don't know if she's a slut, because she's really hot and I can't understand why she's always single. Never been married, and her boyfriend's only seem to last a few weeks or a few months.

I opened the hood of her car and was checking it out and had her start it up so I could listen for the noise.

I was looking around the engine compartment and she was leaning over the fender, on her arms, squishing her big D cup breasts upward, pushing her cleavage up and out of the opening of her shirt.

I kept looking around the engine compartment, looking at the two big round mounds, sticking out of the top of her shirt. Her nipples were getting hard as she kept watching me.

I told her I don't hear anything strange, but the next time it does it, to come up and get me so I can hear what the sound is.

She thanked me, then asked me if I was having a party. I looked at her confused and then realized she was talking about the music when she had come up to knock on the door.

I said, I was just goofing around in the living room. I was just enjoying the music.

And she shocked me by saying, it did look like you were enjoying the music, and a little more. She said, I really liked your outfit.

I didn't know what to say, I froze. She could see that deer in the headlight look in my eyes and she said, it's OK. I like to dress up like that myself.

She then said, by the way, I loved your shoes. And those pink panties looked pretty tasty.

I blushed, my face was red. My heart was pounding. She had seen everything. I didn't know what to say, she came over and grabbed my hand and patted me on the shoulder.

She said, it's OK, your secret is safe with me. I know lingerie feels sexy and pretty and I got to say, you looked pretty hot wearing it.

It always makes me really hot and horny when I'm wearing it. But, most of the guys I date aren't into it, they just wanna fuck me, and leave.

I want someone that wants to touch it, feel it I spend a lot of money on my lingerie and a lot of time to get ready just for a 10 minute quick fuck, it's not worth it for me.

Would you wanna see me dressed up? You seem like a guy that would appreciate all the effort put into picking the right bra, and panties, and pairing them up with a set of stockings and heels.

Lisa said, I'll put on a fashion show for you, if you put on a fashion show for me afterwards.

She punched me in the arm and said come on. It will be fun, like I said, your secret is safe with me.

And, you never know what it might lead to? Maybe we can take care of each other, wouldn't that be fun?

I just smiled and shook my head to agree with her. Then she took me by the hand and dragged me into her house, and into her bedroom.

She was opening up drawers and pulling out all kinds of lingerie. She started throwing them in a bag. Then she opened her closet door to huge assortment of high heels. She was running her fingers through a bunch of them looking for the right ones.

She found two pairs and threw them into the bag. Let's go back up to your place. I've got what I need.

I was trembling as she took my hand and led me back out of the house and over to mine.

I'm 27, my parents adopted me when I was six, they were in their late 50s then. They gave me everything I wanted, put me through school, and I'm lucky, I get to work from home since Covid.

Working remotely always leaves me time to play around. And since my parents are long retired, they are always off on some cruise or vacation somewhere, so I pretty much basically live by myself.

I've never been a bro, or macho type guy, I've always been skinny and being 5 foot 5, I used to get teased a lot. I tried out for water polo, but only made it to the JV squad. Not only was I skinny, but I had hips, and a great ass, which made me look funny, if it wasn't for my flat chest, I would've had an hourglass figure.

I could have put on a girls one piece swimsuit and blended right in with the girls swim team. I did find a swimsuit one of the girls left behind one day, I took it home and jacked off in that thing 100's of times.

I've never really had a girlfriend either. I've always been a little nerdy and shy, so working from home, always left me with my imagination and my lingerie collection.

I've always experimented with dressing, lingerie and jacking off, all the way to coordinated outfits. And I have always thought about going out dressed, but never could get up the nerve.

I've gotten pretty good at doing my own make up and my selection of bra's and panties and intimate lingerie is pretty good. I also have a few outfits I think that would make me very passable as a girl if I did go out in public.

I've tried growing my hair out, but I can only get it to grow as far as the bottoms of my ears. It doesn't seem to want to get any longer. I do have a few wigs.

I was still nervous as she pulled me up to my house, and we walked through the front door. She knew where my room was, and pulled me down the hall and into it.

She pushed me down to sit on the bed. She looked down and saw my pile of lingerie on the floor, and my heels that I quickly stripped out of.

She picked up the pile of delicates and was pulling the panties out of the legs of the stockings and threw everything at me except for the panties.

She said, that's no way for a lady to treat her delicate things.

She kept the panties and held them up to her nose and inhaled deeply, saying, my gosh, what is that smell? Is that Paris Hilton perfume?

I flushed and just nodded yes. She said, that was one of my favorites a while back I still have a bottle, she said, good choice.

She was taking off her shorts and let them drop. She wasn't wearing any panties. I was shocked, but all I could do is stare at her beautiful round ass, and her pussy lips peaking out.

I could see her shaved pussy between the gap in her thighs. It was smooth and beautiful.

She lifted her shirt up over her head and reached around behind her, undoing her bra. Her big beautiful breast just plopped right out.

They were perfect, round firm. Her nipples were hard, and she had two little tiny piercings in each one.

She said, are you ready to see me in my outfit, do you wanna help me get dressed?

I did so much want to help her, but shook my head no, and just watched her naked body as she put on a beautiful black lace cup bra.

The bra had little cups, that just barely contained her heavy breast, her nipples were almost sticking out over the top of the cups.

She wrapped the garter belt around her waist and hooked it. It was black lace that matched the bra.

She picked up a pair of thong, panties and asked? Do you wear your panties over your garter belt or under your garter belt?

She said, I bet you're more of an under the garter belt type. I will do the same. She stepped into the little bit of fabric and lace pulling it up until it nestled on top of her gorgeous pussy.

The fabric V in the front just barely held her shaved pussy. And that material parted her pussy lips right down the middle, disappearing under her heart-shaped ass cheeks, and under the back of the garter belt.

She came over to the bed and she was gathering up the stocking. She placed her foot right on top of my knee. She then pulled in the stocking up over her foot, over her knee and was attaching the garter straps to the stocking.

She switched legs and did the same thing to the other leg. When she was done, she reached in the bag and pulled out a pair of heels. They were taller than mine. Hers had 8 inch heels, and an ankle strap.

She stepped into each heel and then placed a foot up on my knee again, and asked me to buckle the ankle strap for her.

I was nervous and fumbled with the tiny strap and the little buckle, but managed to get it, her leg and calf and ankle felt so sexy.

She repeated with the other foot and then took a few steps back, turned around and looked at herself in my mirror.

She said, well, what do you think is my outfit as pretty as yours? I was silent I didn't know what to say.

She told me to stand up and come over to her. I walked up and stood behind her, looking at her in the mirror.

She knew I was scared, and said here, do you want to touch? Picked up my hands and pulled them around her and placed them on the front of her bra, cupping her breasts.

She then took one of my hands and guided it down her rib cage, pulled it across her belly button to the little diamond piercing that was sticking out.

She left my hand on her bellybutton. Then guided it over the top of the garter belt, sliding it down her skin and placed my hand right on the front of her panties. She pressed my fingers to curl under, to cup and press on her parted pussy lips, pushing my middle finger through her folds.

She held her hand tightly on mine. Pressing my middle finger hard, pushing it into her clit. She turned her head and whispered in my ear, doesn't that feel amazing? It does to me.

She could still feel my fingers trembling, and I guess the trembling transferred through the fabric over her panties and onto her clit. She cooed, and started moaning.

She told me, go ahead, feel everything, touch me anywhere you want. Feel my skin, touch my lingerie. I know you felt your lingerie pretending it was a woman inside of it. Well now is your chance. Feel and touch everything you've always wanted to.

I started caressing her body, feeling the fabric touching every part of her skin, feeling the balance between the soft lace and smooth skin, caressing her.

My cock was so hard, it was busting through my shorts. She felt me as I pressed up against her bare ass cheeks. She said, oh, I feel you are definitely enjoying this. Do you want feel even better?

This time, I was able to blurt out the word yes. She turned around facing me, and quickly pull my shirt off. She unbuttoned my shorts and yanked them down along with my underwear.

My hard skinny cock was sticking straight out. It was throbbing and bouncing, all 5 inches of it.

She said here let's get you dressed. She grabbed my panties, and she crouched down and held them out for me to step into them.

She was pulling the panties up my legs, sliding them up the back of my butt cheeks, tugging on the front of them lifting the panties and my cock at the same time.

My cock was sticking out of the top of the waistband of the panties. They could just barely contain the pressure of my hard on.

She looked at it, and said, my, that's so beautiful. so pretty I just wanna eat you up. But let's get you fully dressed first.

She helped me into my stockings and garter belt and picked up my bra with the breast forms, and help me put it on as she clipped it in the back.

She spun me around and hugged me as tight as she could wrapping her legs around mine. She was smashing her big breasts into my fake breasts. The pressure and the squishiness was insane.

I thought I was gonna pass out and cum right there in that moment. She sent shivers through my body as she had her leg wrapped around mine, caressing her stockings against my stockings.

She held onto me tight and shuffled me back to the bed and we collapsed. With her on top of me.

My hands were all over her body. Her hands were all over mine. She was feeling me up, just as much as I was feeling her. My hands were all over her ass. Hers were all over my breasts.

She started kissing my collarbone up to my neck, all the way up to my ears. She was kissing me softly and delicately she was kissing me like she wanted to be kissed so I would stop her and repeat what she was doing to me to her.

I followed her lead, her every move. Whatever she touched on me, I touched on her. If she squeezed, I squeezed, if she caressed, I caressed. She kissed, I kissed.

Her hand made it down to the front of my panties. Her palm was stroking the front of my panties. she would dip two fingers down parting my balls.

With her palm on my hard cock and her two fingers spreading my balls. She was stroking and rubbing me. I matched her move, doing the same to her.

My hand on the front of her panties, my fingers on the outside of her lips, with my middle finger, pressed in the middle, massaging, rubbing down and back up, rocking back-and-forth across her clit.

She was moaning and I could feel her pussy getting wet and she would dip two fingers underneath my balls, pressing, and I would do the same.

She was starting to stroke me faster and pressing harder. It was a different kind of pleasure for me. I've never been stroked this way, but the feel of the fabric and her palm it was almost like she was rubbing my pussy.

I matched her stroke for stroke, she was moaning. Her face was buried into my neck.

She broke away from my neck and moved her way down my breasts, down my belly, until she put her lips on the tip of my cock that was sticking out of my panties.

She started tickling the tip with her tongue, and then stuck the head between her lips, sucking it in, sucking so tight as she continued to stroke my cock through the panties.

The stroking combined with her lips on my cock, and the pressing of her two fingers under my balls with each stroke. Made me cum right into her mouth.

She was moaning and sucking every spurt I could spurt. She continued to stroke and caress my cock until my skinny dick started to shrivel and popped out of her mouth.

She made her way back up to my face, grabbed the side of my cheek and pulled me to her, she kissed me hard.

I could taste my cum on her lips and her tongue, I tasted it before, so I was pretty familiar with my own taste, but mixed with her tongue and saliva was mind numbing.

She pulled the fabric of her panties to the side of her pussy lips and pressed my fingers hard into her pussy, until fingers, disappeared into her sloppy, wet lips.

I was two knuckles deep inside of her, she used her hand to guide my hand to massage and stroke her pussy.

She kept her mouth locked on mine, and I could feel the moans coming up from the back of her throat and into my mouth.

I could feel her getting wetter and then she clamped onto my fingers tight with her lips and her legs holding me as tight as she could.

She moaned into my mouth and she kissed me harder. I could feel her body shaking and quivering as she cummed all over my fingers.

Her orgasm was more intense than mine. She clamped on tight and held for a few seconds, and then broke away from everything.

Our lips parted. My fingers parted her lips. Our bodies fell apart, and she laid there for a few seconds.

She then scrambled down and got between my thighs. She buried her head into the crotch of my panties.

She started mouthing, and licking the crotch of my panties under my balls. My cock started getting hard again.

I was thinking about her licking my panties, she was licking me like she was licking another girls pussy.

She kept tonguing the crotch of my panties. It had my cock hard again, my head kept moving from side to side on the bed. The pleasure, the feeling, was everything I would've imagined a girl would feel, while getting her pussy licked through her panties.

I couldn't resist the urge, and I grabbed my cock and started stroking it inside my panties.

The licking she was giving my pussy, and the stroking of my cock, had me thrashing my head from side to side it was hard to breathe, the pleasure was so intense. I was so lightheaded, holding my breath, arching my back to allow my panties to meet her mouth.

The sensation of the fabric on the tip of my cock with each stroke, and the wetness and the tickling of her tongue on the spot between my balls and my anus was too much for me to take.

I clamped my thighs around her head, squeezing her ears, and used my other hand to push her head away from my crotch. I had to stop stroking my cock as the pleasure was too intense.

I released my thigh grip on her head, and she crawled up on top of me. She got to the point where she was kneeling, straddling my face, her pussy was hovering above my closed eyes. I was panting and breathing hard, trying to catch my breath without passing out.

With every breath, I could smell her wetness of her pussy. And when I open my eyes, I looked straight into hers as she lowered her wet lips onto mine.

I had never tasted a pussy before, I never had the chance to go down on a girl. I tried to breathe, but her clit and pussy lips had enveloped my nose and mouth.

She was grinding, her wetness back-and-forth on my nose and mouth. I was lightheaded from trying to breathe. I was trapped, smothered in her wet pussy.

I was blacking out, my tongue was darting through my lips tasting her lips. She raised up enough for me to let in a big gasp of air. As I inhaled the air was mixed with the smell of her pussy and the perfume. Her juice filled my nostrils and coated my mouth.

I filled my lungs with as much air as I could get. I reached my arms up around her thighs and pulled her pussy back down onto my mouth. I wanted more.

She raised up, so I could lick, and I licked her, just like she had licked me. She was leaning back. She used two fingers to part her lips, exposing her rock hard little clit.

She kept trying to maneuver and rock her pelvis to get her clit to my wagging tongue. I was clueless. I didn't know what to do, but I just licked and she rocked.

She clamped her thighs tight around my ears, and pressed her full weight until she fell forward, holding her clit on my lips as tight as she could.

I could feel her pussy spasm on my mouth and I could feel her trying to catch her breath. I just continued to lick as much as I could. She tasted weird, but it was good, it was different than the taste of my cum.