Caught in Pink Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa said, I like it. Where did you get it? It's perfect. I told her, I have a website that I buy things from and told her there's lots of fun toys and clothes and stupid stuff on there.

Lisa pulled me to stand up and turned me around to face her. She threw her arms around the back of my neck and pulled me close and kissed me hard.

I turned her around and pushed her down on the bed on her back. I quickly propped up her legs. Her blue heels were digging into the bed, and my face was digging in the sheer see-through blue fabric of her panties.

She smelled wonderful, she was wearing the same Paris Hilton perfume that I wear. I started biting her pussy lips through the sheer fabric. She was starting to moan and wiggling from side to side.

I locked my arms around her legs to keep her still as I started licking the fabric, tasting her now wet pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter and it wasn't from my saliva.

I would raise my head up enough to trace and tickle her pussy lips through the fabric tickling her clit, making her arch her back and moan. It didn't take much of what I was doing, she was cumming already. She clamped her legs tight around my head.

She released, and pulled me up to her. My weight was totally supported by the squishiness of both of our breasts, as I laid on top of her. Her mouth was looking for mine, wanting to kiss me.

Our lips locked, and the taste of her pussy and the margaritas on our tongues was intoxicating. We kissed and caressed each other for about 15 or 20 minutes.

We were rolling around, enjoying each other's bodies, and the feel of the lingerie.

I asked Lisa if she's ready for the other half of her surprise? She replied, I'm dying for it. I want it now, what is it? I told her she would have to wait a few minutes. I had to go into the kitchen. I was going to get us another refill of the margaritas and I'd be right back.

Lisa smiled at me as I was getting off the bed and asked me to hand her the bag that she brought with her. It was heavy, and definitely had some stuff in it.

I went into the kitchen, opened the freezer and popped out cum cubes. I push them deep inside my fake vagina. They were cold, I could feel them as I inserted them into my pussy. I could feel them sliding against my hard shaft encased in its latex sheath.

I pushed them far enough and deep enough inside me to where I could feel the coolness near the tip of my cock.

I refilled our margarita glasses and trotted in my heels back down the hall to the bedroom.

I was super excited, and I don't know if it was my body melting the cum cubes, or my own shaft leaking cum. But I was excited to give her, her surprise.

She said she liked my cum, And I was excited to give it to her as it dribbled out of my pussy.

I handed her, her glass and we toasted again, and drank them down as fast as we could, getting brain freeze together we both laughed.

I climbed on the bed and propped the pillows up behind my back and spread my legs wide, exposing my pussy through the crotch panties.

I motioned with my finger for her to come. She crawled up between my thighs, staring at my fake vagina.

Lisa said, wow it's so pretty, it looks so real. I wonder what it tastes like? As she got closer, she could smell my perfume, and she commented on how pretty I smelled. She mention she smelled something else. Something familiar.

Lisa dove onto my fake pussy. She started licking. I could feel the pressure and then I heard her moan with pleasure. She was tasting the cum cubes that were now melted. She was lapping up the cum dribbling out of my pussy.

She looked up at me and smiled and said, you little devil, how dare you come so fast. Then she went down and lapped up more. She looked up with her glistening cum covered lips, saying, there is a lot of cum in your pussy, did you get fucked before I got here?

She was licking and I felt her reaching for something. And then I heard a buzz. I looked down and she had a pink smooth vibrator. She held the tip to the fake clit of my vagina as she continued to lick.

She told me this is where the vibrator separates the girls from the women. I watched her as she circled it around my fake clit, I c just barely feel the buzzing.

Lisa could tell from my body that I was not feeling it. She then parted my pussy lips and inserted the pink vibrator into my vagina. I watched it as it disappeared inside, watching it as it started going deeper and deeper inside.

I started to feel the buzzing, and I started to arch my back. Lisa knew she was hitting the right spot now.

The deeper the vibrator went the stronger the vibrations got, and the more I jumped. Lisa knew she was in the right spot. She pulled the vibrator back a little bit and pushed it in as deep as she could electric waves shot through me.

She pulled it out and brought it up to her lips, it was glistening with my own pussy juice. She stuck in her mouth and licked it, making a slurping pop sound as she pulled it out of her lips.

She looked me in the eyes, and said you taste amazing. It's always been one of my fantasies to lick a man's cum out of a pussy, a freshly fucked one would've been better, but this is just as good.

She pushed the vibrator back inside of my latex pussy and left it in as deep as she could. She crawled up, smashing her breast into mine, kissing me.

Now the taste of my cum on her lips, mixed with the margaritas, and the vibrating inside of my pussy up against my rock hard cock had me coming.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight, keeping our lips locked. She could feel me cum. It was everything I imagined a woman would feel, I was having an orgasm I was cumming into my own fake pussy.

I reached down to pull the vibrator out. The sensation was starting to be too much. So Lisa pulled the vibrator out. It was wet with my cum. It was melted ice cube cum mixed with a fresh load.

She brought the vibrator up and put it in my mouth for me to suck. She told me to lick it clean, and as I had it in my mouth, she slowly started to fuck my mouth with the vibrator, while she licked the sides.

She pulled it out enough to let our lips lock and kiss. I wanted more. I wanted to taste more of her, and more of me.

She wanted more, she flopped over on the bed and told me to get on top of her, this time the opposite way in a 69 position.

It was perfect. This position now, would allow my cum to leak the right direction out of my pussy and was starting to drip onto her face. She reached up with her mouth and tongue to lick all over my vagina.

I buried my face into hers, smashing my nose into the sheer fabric. I raised up and pulled her panties to the side and started licking her, sucking her juice.

She would buck, every time my tongue would flick her clit. She was reaching into her bag and pulled out, a real looking, soft, fleshy cock dildo. It was bigger and thicker than mine, and longer.

She told me to fuck her with it while I licked. She told me to lick and suck her clit, and to fuck her hard and fast with the life-size cock.

It was awkward at first, but I figured out the rhythm, I figured out how to push it and pull it out, and lick and flick, and suck her clit at the same time.

I thought she was going to kick me off of her. She was bucking and moaning into my fake vagina, as I pounded hers.

She reached up and buried her face into my vagina and screamed as she came. She was using my fake pussy to muffle her screams of pleasure.

Her pussy was coating the fake cock with cream. Her pussy was wet, sloppy, and smelled delicious. I continued to hammer her with the dildo, until she reached that point where she tends stop and froze.

I pulled the cock out of her pussy and blew soft air onto her clit. She released and fell deep into the bed. But that was only for a few seconds. I heard the vibrator buzz again and she put it back inside of my vagina as deep as she could get it.

Then I heard the buzz of another one. My head raised up, and my back arched, as I felt her inserting another vibrator inside of my asshole. it was inside the latex asshole, which was deep inside of my asshole.

My head fell down, and now I was moaning into her pussy. She pulled out the pink vibrator and started fucking my pussy with it. The sensation of it going in and out, along with the buzzing against my cock had me lost in time.

The vibration in my asshole had my cock stretching itself to its maximum length, trying its best to jump out of the sheath and into my pussy.

I came out of my lust filled daze, I raised up and was staring at her sloppy, wet pussy, and the cock that was lying there coated in her cream. I don't know what came over me or what possessed me to do it. But I picked up the lifelike cock, and stuck it in my mouth.

It tasted good with the mixture of her pussy juice and the soft, fleshy material. It felt good sliding in and out of my mouth. I placed the base of it on her clit. And with two hands holding it, I

started bobbing up and down on it.

The pressure of my bobbing on the dildo pressing against her clit, had het fucking my pussy, harder and faster with the vibrator. I started to match her fucking with my bobbing, matching the movement of the vibrator going in and out of my fake vagina.

I was getting lightheaded and dizzy, the buzzing in my ass, and the buzzing next to my cock and the cock that was now lodged inside my mouth had me gasping for air, it was hard to breathe.

I was going fast and taking as much as I could deep inside my mouth, it started to slide further and further back on my tongue, towards the back of my throat. I even choked myself a couple times bobbing down on it too far.

My saliva mixed with the margarita and a taste of my own come and her come is driving me wild.

Lisa was getting into it more and more pushing her pelvis up trying to push the cock as deep as she could into my mouth.

It was a frenzy of bucking, bobbing, sucking, and moaning from the both of us. I then stopped and came again, and as I was coming, I left the cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Enjoying it.

Lisa knew I had came again and she pulled both vibrators out. First, the one out of my pussy, then the one out of my ass.

I flopped down on her, but my breasts kept my head high above her pussy. I took the tip of the fake cock and rubbed it up and down her wet creamy slit. Caressing her pussy, smearing her cream all over her lips like applying lipstick.

Bring it back up to my lips and smearing it all over mine, coding my lips with the cream and pussy juice that was coming off of hers.

I rolled over, and changed positions to climb up beside her, I still had the cock in my hand, and as we laid there facing each other, I traced it along her lips, she would grab it and trace it along my lips. Both of our tongues sticking out, waiting to taste it.

We both laid there and fell asleep, looking at each other, with the life-size, realistic penis, dildo laying on the pillow right between us.