Caught in Pink Pt. 02

Story Info
Dressed and out, fucked and sucked 1st cock.
6.2k words
4.74
8.1k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having an amazing dream, I was dreaming that I was a girl, making out with her best friend, licking and fucking each other with dildos.

The dream was so real, I could actually feel my pussy getting wet and dripping. It was getting wetter, and was dripping more.

Then I felt it getting really warm, my eyes opened, I realized that I was still dressed in my latex bodysuit, and I was peeing inside of my fake latex pussy.

The latex sheath that was still encasing, my semi hard cock, gripping it tight, gave me a weird sensation as I started to pee. The flow of the warm urine as it followed through the tube and was now flowing out of my latex vagina and onto the bed.

I tried to stop it, but I couldn't. Normally, I can just grab my cock and pinch it off and run into the bathroom, but I had no choice but to just let it go and let the warm stream flow, since my cock was tucked and inside my fake pussy.

And flow it did, out of the latex pussy lips down my inner thigh, and onto the bed. Oh well, I thought to myself, I was going to have to change the sheets anyways with all the lube, cum and pussy juice stains all over it.

I looked over and Lisa's eyes were open, she was looking at me. She smiled and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was dreaming and I accidentally had wet the bed.

I started to get embarrassed. Lisa said, oh girl, don't worry about it. It happens to all of us. How about we jump in the shower and get cleaned up.

I smiled and agreed, a shower would be nice. I climbed out of bed and started to take my lingerie off, and I was trying to fish my way out of the latex suit.

Lisa was getting up, and looked at me, and said, what are you doing? leave that on, we can have some fun in the shower.

I smiled, and said, OK. I headed to the shower, turned on the water and stepped into the warm spray. It was another weird sensation.

I could feel the pressure of the water hitting the latex suit and the warmth, but I was not getting wet. Well, at least not from the water, but the sensation had me ready to pee again and I let it go, a stream was flowing out of my pussy lips.

Lisa stepped into the shower and started playing with my fake breasts. I just stood there as she was rubbing hers up against mine.

Lisa was having fun. She grabbed the body wash and was rubbing it all over my suit. She would rub it on her body, and then rub her body up against mine.

It was really turning her on, she was getting into it more and more. She said she loved the sensation of my fake hard nipples rubbing against hers, and the slipperiness of the soap. It had her pussy dripping.

She started to clean my pussy. She soaped it up and was rubbing it good, sticking her fingers inside, twisting and fingering my insides. Then she took the shower wand and started douching my vagina.

Now I was starting to feel the sensation of the water spraying up my twat, and flowing up the tube to my penis. She had me turn around and bend over, and she started spraying inside the anus opening of the latex suit, washing the lube out of it.

Once she got the suit all washed and rinsed, she pulled the neck and started filling up the inside of the suit with water. That's when I really thought I was going to pass out from the sensations.

The warm water spray was filling up inside the suit, making it heavy, hugging my body with its weight. The warm water started leaking through the leg openings around my inner thighs.

The sensation, was like this morning, when I was dreaming and peeing in the bed, but amplified. The feeling of the warm stream trickling down my legs was magical.

The water was starting to fill up around the belly and giving me a pouch above my vagina. She started laughing and said, babe, your bloated, is it your time of the month?

She put the shower wand back up, and then pressed on the bulging skin suit to push all the water out. It must've looked like a pregnant ladies water breaking.

She turned off the water and we got out of the shower, she pulled me over to the bed and started to lightly pat the latex skin suit dry.

She helped me stretch it out and start to pull myself out of it. It was hard getting out, it was similar to trying to get out of a wetsuit.

Once I wrangled my shoulders and arms out, I started to peel it down slowly over my hips and down my thighs, until my cock was being pulled down by the sheath. My cock was still attached to the vagina inside the suit.

It was pulling and stretching my cock to its maximum length. Thank God I didn't have a hard on. I slowly rolled the sheath off of my cock, just the reverse of rolling on a condom.

I was completely free and let the suit drop to the floor and I wiggled my legs out of it.

Now, I was standing there, naked and bare. I picked up my latex, skin suit carefully and laid it on the bed and dried it inside with the towel.

Lisa had dried herself off and helped herself to a pair of my prettiest panties. They looked so hot on her.

Many times I've looked at my ass in the mirror in those panties, and I just didn't seem to do them justice. But looking at her heart shaped butt, makes them look delicious.

Lisa put on her clothes and said she had to go get ready for work. She had a shift at the bar tonight.

She asked me if I was up for some more? I told her yes, she said, perfect. I will text you in an hour or so, and let you know what the plans are.

She came over and gave me a big kiss and a hug, and then ran out of the room.

I went over to the dresser and pulled out one of my favorite pair of lounging panties. I slipped them on my legs and layed down on the bed. l was letting last nights events run through my mind. I couldn't believe what happened within the last 24 hours.

I was seen by my neighbor dressed in my favorite lingerie jacking off. Invited to see her dress in her lingerie. Asked to put mine on and make out with each other until we both helped each other cum.

My cock was instantly hard now and I rubbed the outside of my panties with my palm and my fingernails, tickling my cock like I've done hundreds of times.

But now it wasn't quite the same sensation that I was used to. It felt better when my hard cock was tucked backwards like it was all last night.

So I reached into my panties, grabbed my hard cock, pulling it sideways and tucked it back. It was hard doing it, being that I was fully engorged. But I managed to get it bent backwards and nestled almost to the crack of my butt cheeks.

The smooth double nylon crotch of my panties held my throbbing cock tight. And even though it was bent backwards, it felt more natural. I tried, but I couldn't stroke it very well in that position. I tried rubbing it, but it wasn't working.

Then I remembered a vibrator in Lisa's bag. It was a big white wand style vibrator with a big round head. I pressed it to the crotch of my panties, turning it on high, pushing it against the head of my cock, and pushing it as close as I could to my asshole.

When I turned the vibrator on, I almost jumped off the bed. The sensation that I was feeling, the same as last night was intensified by 100. My cock throbbed and swelled with every pulse.

The head of my cock kept growing, it was trying to make its way to my asshole, it wanted to fuck a hole and cum in or on one.

It was a whole new sensation, more intense, my cock had a mind of its own. It was more alive, more sensitive. And my asshole was opening and closing trying to entice the cock that was nearing it to enter.

It only took about a minute and a half, and I was pushing my pelvis, high up off the bed, pushing the vibrator hard on the first few inches of my cock, vibrating my panties, like a girl vibrating her pussy.

The way my cock was tucked, had the bottom side of the tip resting against the crotch of the panties, and the vibrator was shooting tingling sensations through my cock, making it surge and pulse. It was driving me wild.

I tensed up, my pelvis was pushed high in the air. All of a sudden I locked and froze, holding my breath, biting my lower lip, I was coming!

I came hard! Pulse after pulse caused me to shoot globs of cum into my panties and onto my asshole. The sensation intensified from the wetness and slippery feeling of the cum on my crotch.

The squishiness of the cum, the hotness of it dribbling on my spasming asshole was more than I could handle.

I dropped the vibrator. My ass cheeks and pelvis fell back into the bed. I laid there twitching, that was one of the best cums ever. I layed there enjoying the feeling of warm cum oozing along my ass crack and panties.

That must be what a girl feels, when the vibrators on her clit. I laid there with cum soaked panties. I reached down, rubbing my cock into the crack of my ass, and into the cum, soaking it up with the panties.

I must've dozed off. I heard the phone beep, it woke me up. I got a text. This is the text I've been waiting for.

I grabbed my phone, my eyes strained to read it. Lisa told me to get dressed and meet her at the bar. She was getting off early.

I text her back and said, I just had to throw some jeans on and I would be right down. She sent me a text back, saying oh no, you are not coming down here in jeans, you are coming down here fully dressed. I need to see my new girlfriend, all dressed up.

I text her back, no way, there's no way I'm going out of the house dressed like a girl. She told me that I would be fine, that I was beautiful. And I looked every bit like a woman.

She told me it will be fun, no one would know, and it's time that I got out and experienced more. And she wanted to show me off.

I told her, I was not ready. There's no way I could. Then I thought to myself, or could I? I did look pretty good last night in the mirror and I did have a bunch of outfits that I've practiced wearing, and I do know how to do my make up, and the new wig fit me perfectly.

I text her back, saying I couldn't do it. She said if I do not come, she'll be mad and then will never come over and see me anymore. And if I do come, she will make it worth my while.

That was all the convincing I needed. So I got up, pulled my cum soaked panties off, brought them up to my nose and inhaled. The sweet faint smell of my perfume mixed with the intense smell of my cum, made me stuff them in my mouth and suck on them, while I made my way to the shower to get cleaned up again. They were tasty.

After the shower, I put the latex skin suit on again. It does have beautiful fake breast, and a realistic fake pussy. I struggled pulling it up, stretching it, getting everything right. It was a chore.

I struggled, but just the thought of the sheath wrapped around my penis and my cock being tucked backwards and my luscious breast hanging out of a bra and blouse, and not to mention how my pussy looked wrapped in panties, had me about ready to cum right there.

I did my make up. Went over to my dresser and was trying to figure out what underwear I should wear.

Should I wear black, pink, or red? which color pantie says I'm horny, I'm hot, I'm ready to fuck? Then I had to think which one of my outfits would I be wearing? And what would look best underneath?

I decided on a pair of black satin spandex, full french cut briefs. With the matching black satin bra. I had shiny black pantyhose, sheer toe, sheer to waist that I pulled out of the drawer. I sat down and put those on pulling them up.

I love the way my legs looked and feel when I wear them. And I knew the outfit I was going to wear was gonna make me drop dead gorgeous.

I went over to the closet and pulled out my gray wool style tight short mini skirt. I matched it up with a stretchy off-white long sleeve shirt, low cut so it would hug my tits and gave me an abundant amount of cleavage.

With the skinsuit on, I was a little bit bigger than I normally am. The suit made my butt stick out more, and since I now had more of a figure, my hips and butt filled out the skirt, making it smaller than normal. It was almost too short to wear.

I knew from wearing it around the house that someone was going to be in for a treat, for every which way I sit, you can almost see my panties.

I reached in and got my black, knee-high boots, slipped my stocking foot inside and zipped them up the side of my calf.

I had a 4 inch wide belt that I put around my waist. I went over and sat down touched up my make up and put my wig on. I decided to put my eyeliner on a little thicker and heavier. And I've had some blue contacts that I have been dying to experiment with so I put them in.

I couldn't believe who I was looking at in the reflection of the mirror. It was almost like I was looking at a young Linda Carter from wonder woman, my eyes seemed to sparkle.

I had to look once, twice, three times to make sure that it was me I was looking at. I went over to the dresser and got out my favorite clip on earrings and matching choker necklace. Sprayed on some Paris Hilton perfume, and a little under my skirt on the crotch of my pantyhose and panties.

I went over to the closet and grabbed out my little short, cropped black, leather motorcycle style jacket. It goes with the boots and the outfit perfectly.

I was glad It was dark outside. I was nervous as I opened the door and went out to my car, but no one in the neighborhood was out so that was a relief.

I was nervous as I drove over to the bar where Lisa works. My legs and hands were trembling. I parked and sat in the car for at least 20 minutes, trying to get the courage to open the door and get out.

I got a text from Lisa asking me where I was. I was nervous, I didn't want to respond, but I figured, I'm all dressed up and I made it out this far. I might as well suck it up buttercup and go inside.

I text her I was here, and I'm coming inside. And in two seconds, she was outside the front door looking around, looking for me. There were people standing outside, smoking and couples walking up.

I started walking, I was behind this blonde girl and guy as they walked up to the bouncer. I saw Lisa and I stopped. She was looking around, looking for me. She started to call on her phone and my phone rang, she heard it, and was looking straight at me.

Her jaw dropped to the ground. All she could say was, is that you? No, effing way, that can't be you. She came over, grabbed my hands, pulled them out to my sides, and looked me up and down.

She said, oh, my fucking God, you are one smoking hot bitch. Then she punched me in the arm. She said, if I knew you were this hot, I would not have brought you here. But now that you are here, come, I want to show you off.

She took my hand and led me pass the bouncer and straight into the bar. Everyone was looking at us, as she pulled me up to the bar. She shouted hey! at her friend, who was bartending, lifting her fingers, making the peace sign, signaling she wanted two drinks.

The bartender came over with two pink looking martinis, she was winking at Lisa, Lisa was pointing to me, and fanning herself, mouthing the words, smoking hot, I'm fucking that tonight!

She handed me my drink, and we clicked our glasses together and cheered. Lisa gave her toast. Here's to coming out, and I do mean coming, I know I already did.

Lisa leaned over and told me that I was drop dead gorgeous and had her panties soaking wet just looking at me.

I just smiled and drank the martini down as fast as I could. Lisa tried to stop me, hold on there girl, not so fast, You don't wanna pass out in the bar dressed as hot as you are, who knows who you'll wake up next to.

I had to drink it all down. I was nervous. I was sitting there. I felt like everyone in the bar was staring at me and they were, but it's not because it was a guy dressed as a girl, it was because they saw a smoking hot brunette with blue eyes in a short mini skirt.

And I know from the way i was sitting, anyone looking was getting the perfect view of my crotch.

Lisa and I talked for a bit, then she pulled me up to go dance. She said she wanted to show me off in front of her coworkers and the regulars. The ones that always hit on her, the ones that want her, but she doesn't want anything to do with them.

I've never really danced, so it was a little bit awkward, but I've had lots of practice in my boots and heels, so I was pretty comfortable moving around.

The drink had already gone to my head, and I was flushed and feeling good and feeling free. Lisa was grabbing me, groping me, feeling me up as we danced. She was kissing me passionately, it must've been a pretty hot sight to see if you were a spectator watching.

We were kissing, when a guy pulled us apart, saying, Lisa, I need to talk to you. Lisa turned and said, get the fuck out of here, I'm done with you, I found someone new, someone exciting, someone who loves my lingerie and worships my pussy, and you know what, I love hers and worship hers also.

I was starting to get embarrassed, half the bar heard that. Lisa dragged me over to the bar to sit down and then she walked outside with the jerk to talk to her ex boyfriend.

I was sitting there tipsy, and her bartender friend had another round of drinks for us. She said, you guys are definitely going to need these when she comes back.

This time I was sitting there, sipping mine, I crossed my legs and turned with my back to the bar, looking out around the crowd. I was moving to the music, enjoying my drink.

I guess I had my legs crossed, and was flashing crotch in my pantyhose at these guys across way.

The two guys at table, were smiling at me. I started smiling back and turned around to get a napkin.

When I turned back around, my knees brushed a semi-hard cock in pants. One of the guys was standing close to me. It startled me.

He said, my name is Brian what is yours? I started to panic, but I blurted out Joanie and stuck my hand out for him to shake. He grabbed my hand to shake it and hung onto it.

He held my hand and talked, and I was almost finished with my second drink. I was hammered, I had to pee, and I told him I had to go to the bathroom.

He was still holding my hand and I was actually holding his. He thought that I meant for him to follow me to the bathroom. I was so drunk I didn't remember. I still was holding his hand tight, pulling him behind me as I made my way to the men's room.

It was just natural instinct for me to go into the mens room, and I pulled him inside with me not even thinking. I wanted to pee,I had to pee really bad, he wanted to fuck, that's what he was thinking I pulled him in there for.

I went into a stall, and forgot I had on a mini skirt, pantyhose, tight black satin spandex, panties, and I was dressed in my latex skin suit with a vagina inside my panties.

I've never peed as a girl before,and definitely not out in public. I didn't even know what I was supposed to do. I was fumbling with the pantyhose as I hiked my skirt up high.

It was going to be impossible to get them pulled down along with the panties to be able to position myself to pee. So I said, fuck it, and I grabbed the crotch of the pantyhose and ripped them apart.

I pulled the panties to the side of my fake pussy lips just in time as I couldn't hold it back any longer and a steady stream of pee splashed into the toilet bowl.

I was completely unaware that Brian was standing there watching the whole thing. When I was finished relieving myself, I stood up. Being drunk, I forgot my skirt was hiked high up over my hips, my panties were pulled to the side of my pussy lips, exposing my vagina through my ripped pantyhose.

Brian moved all the way into the stall and started kissing me. I started kissing him back. He was feeling my breasts and his other hand was down fingering my pussy. I started kissing him back harder than he was kissing me.

I could taste the alcohol on his lips. Actually, it was the alcohol from my tongue all over the inside of his mouth. We were kissing, I was drunk, hot, and horny.

12