Caught in Pink Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not realized he had fished his hard cock out of his pants, and was maneuvering it into the opening of my pussy.

He was starting to kiss me back as hard as I was kissing him. So I didn't feel it as he started sliding his cock inside of my fake latex pussy. The pre-cum from the excitement of being out and dressed, and the piss had my pussy wet and ready for what he had in mind.

He reached around and grabbed my ass and lifted me up, impaling me on his hard shaft. until he was buried deep inside my fake pussy.

It must've felt real to him or he was too drunk to even notice. But who cared we were both horny and it was on.

He was bouncing me up and down, hanging onto my ass, using me and my pussy to fuck his cock. I could feel his hard shaft sliding next to mine.

His thrusting and the hotness of his cock rubbing mine, had me coming. He started moaning into my mouth and that's when I realized he was starting to cum inside of my pussy.

My tongue was flicking his, his tongue went limp. I could feel him unloading his cum inside of me. He held me tired in his arms and helped me still until he finished unloading.

He broke away from our kiss, saying damn you are smoking hot, that was the hottest fuck I've ever had, and you're the hottest fuck I've ever had.

He lifted me off of his cock until I was standing on my own two feet. I reached down and pulled my panties to cover my pussy lips. I didn't want my come and his to leak out.

I wiggled my skirt back down over my hips to cover my panties. Brian had already stuffed his cock inside of his pants and was zipping up. He turned and opened the stall door grabbed me by the hand and led me out of the bathroom and back to my seat at the bar.

He gave me another kiss and said thanks, but he had to leave. I reached around and grabbed Lisa's drink that was still sitting on the bar and started to sip it, and started smiling.

I couldn't believe it, I just got fucked in a bar bathroom by a hot guy who thought I was a hot girl. I kept smiling and laughing to myself. I was drunk and feeling really good. Then Lisa came back in and apologized for leaving me by myself.

I told her it was OK, and that I had a surprise for her. She looked me in the eye and said, I really need a drink and that fucker totally surprised me. I was not expecting that dickhead to walk in here tonight, but I'm done with him. I'm so over him. I'm sorry.

Lisa motions to her friend to give her another drink, and then she realized how many I have had. She took a sip of hers, smiled at me, and then asked me what was her surprise.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear to look over at that guy leaving with his friend. She said, oh yeah, that guy he's pretty hot. Why did he try hitting on you?

I smiled and said, he did more than that. She punched me in the arm, and said what? you little slut what did you do? I told her, I had to pee. I was really drunk, and I forgot I was dressed as a girl and I forgot I was holding his hand as we were talking And pulled him into the bathroom with me.

Lisa asked me which one? I said the men's room. She said, you dope, when you take a guy into the men's room that only means one thing to the guy, that means you are sucking his dick or he is fucking your pussy.

I told her, yes, I found that out. She said, I'm jealous, and mad, but give me the details I want to hear more, what did you guys do in there?

Then I told her that I did not know how to pee as a woman, and had to rip my pantyhose open and pull my panties to the side to pee.

When I was done, I forgot he was standing there. We kissed, and while we were kissing, he was playing with my pussy. Then he lifted me up, and was putting his hard cock inside of my pussy.

We were locked in a hot, passionate embrace and kiss. He had his hands on my ass, lifting me up, using me to fuck his cock, bouncing me up and down on it.

It made me cum! Then it made him cum. So surprise! my pussy and panties are full of cum just for you.

She said, go on, go on, tell me more. I told her it was hot, I was really into it. He tasted good while we were kissing and I just went with it and let him fuck me.

She looked at me and said, you lost your virginity, I am mad, and jealous at the same time, but proud of you, this calls for another drink.

I told her that the crotch of my panties are full of mina and his cum. I'm saving it all for you, and may be a little bit for me.

Lisa was licking her lips. She started biting her bottom lip and she was crossing her legs back-and-forth. I think she was com right there herself.

She said, I guess I can't leave you alone for a second. I should've known, you're so fucking hot. I should not have let you out of my sight.

She asked me if I enjoyed it. She asked me if I got to see and touch his cock. I told her it happened so fast. I was concentrating on kissing him, and that I didn't even get a good look at it. I don't even know how long it was or how big it was.

Lisa punched me in the arm and said, are you up for some more fun? let's see if we can fix that problem. There's two guys over there that have been eyeballing us the whole night, do you want to have some fun with those guys? I bet you they would let you see and touch their cock.

My inhibitions were totally gone, I told her yes. She handed my drink to me and took hers and told me to stand up and follow her. She pulled me by the hand straight over to the guys.

She introduced herself, and told the guys that this was their lucky night. She told them we both, that we just had our boyfriends break up with us and wanted to get back at them. We wanted to take pictures with a hard cock inside our mouth.

The guys looked at each other and couldn't believe what they were hearing. But as hot as we both looked, they jumped up right away and said let's go outside.

They led us outside to a black Escalade SUV. The doors unlocked they opened the door and Lisa and I climbed up inside the backseat.

One of the guys grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her back out. The other guy climbed inside and sat beside me. Her guy opened the front door and backed in to sit on the seat, leaving Lisa standing in front of him.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes, and then Lisa said, OK boys come on with them, whip them out, let's see what you got.

Both of the guys unziped their pants, fishing, their hard cocks out of their underwear and thru their zippers.

Lisa said, hey Joanie mines about a 5 inches, what is yours? I looked down, and there was a cock just as big as the lifelike dildo that I had stuffed in her pussy the other night, it was just as big as the one that we rubbed all over lips before we fell asleep.

Lisa went around the back door so she could see us in the backseat. Lisa exclaimed, oh girl, you hit the jackpot look at that delicious cock, it must be 8 or 9 inches. She reached out and grabbed it, and gave it a couple jacks.

She looked at the guy and said, you'll have to excuse her, her boyfriend's been deployed for a year, and broke up with her in a letter. So it's been a while since she seen and tasted a real dick.

He said, that's OK, take your time. I started staring at the massive cock that was standing straight up and throbbing. Lisa told me to lean over and come closer.

I leaned my face over until I was hovering above his cock. Then Lisa told me to close my eyes and open my mouth. I followed her commands. As soon as my eyes were closed and my mouth was wide open, she put her hand on the back of my head and forced me down onto his hard cock.

She pushed me down so hard that I swear the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat. Lisa held me there for a few seconds, but it felt like minutes. I started to gag and choke.

Lisa started to laugh and said, that's what you get bitch for going into the bathroom with that guy, but now that you've got it in your mouth, why don't you show this hunk, what you can do with a cock inside your mouth.

I started bobbing up and down on it, swirling my tongue around his big bulbous head. Lisa tucked my hair behind my ear and said that's a good girl, get on it. The guy started moaning.

I was taking my time, tracing every inch of his shaft with the tip of my tongue. He had about 4 inches of it lodged inside my mouth. He just sat back, relaxed with his eyes closed, as I pretended to know what I was doing.

I heard Lisa slurping on her cock, she was working it pretty good. Her guy was moaning pretty loudly and giving her commands to suck it and suck it hard.

I treated the cock in my mouth like a popsicle, sliding up and down on it, slurping it, sucking it deep in my mouth. I was enjoying every minute as much as he was.

My eyes were closed, and I saw a flash of light, when I opened them, Lisa had her camera out, taking a picture of me sucking cock. She took a bunch of pictures and said, smile girl you're doing just fine.

She said hold on I wanna get this on video as well, then she said action! Suck on it bitch, take your hand and wrap it around that shaft and jack it off into your mouth as your bobbing.

I followed her command, I opened my mouth as wide as I could, wrapped my right hand around his cock around the base and started jacking it off into my mouth. I started bobbing up and down, matching the rhythm to my hand that was pumping his hard shaft.

Lisa was filming and the guy was starting to buck his hips forward and lifting up in the air, more and more with each stroke.

Lisa was still filming and she started to say something, but she wasn't fast enough. She was trying to tell me to squeeze the base of his cock tight and stay on it because he was coming.

And boy, oh boy, was he coming. The first spurt hit me in the back that throat causing me to gag, and as It did, I raised up. The second squirt shot all over my face, followed by a third that landed on my lips. That's when I heard Lisa yelling grip tight suck it hard.

So I went back down as hard as I could. Then she said, release his cock and suck. I started bobbing trying to catch whatever was flowing out of the tip of his shaft. I was swallowing, licking, and bobbing at the same time, while his cum was running down my face and down my chin.

Lisa told me to raise up and smile girl. She said, say cheese, and I stuck my tongue out full cum, I stuck it out and smiled as she took my picture.

I swallowed the cum, and started bobbing up and down, sucking more cleaning his cock trying to get all of it that had leaked down my mouth.

She reached in to scoop the cum up off my face, stuffing it in my mouth with her finger. She took her finger and stucked it in her mouth, slurping it off, saying, not bad pretty tasty.

She told the guy, that it has been a while for me, but asked him how I did. He responded with perfect, just perfect..

I raised up, and the guy was thanking me. And I asked Lisa where is your guy? She said, he blew his load the first minute he went back into the bar. But like I said, you hit the jackpot, man! what a cock! man what a load you took. She told me to come out, so I climbed over him and got out of the car.

As we stood there, Lisa kissed me, and then started licking the guys cum off of my face. Any traces that were left that she didn't scoop up with her finger and stuff in my mouth.

The guy was watching us kiss and licking cum, and told us if we wanted to continue the party he was down for it.

We both broke away from kissing each other and looked at him, and at the same time said yes.

12