Caught in Stormy Weather

Story Info
A hiker discovers she isn't alone in the woods...
4.9k words
4.4
12.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping on the trail to look back, Sera sighed with a mix of relief and fatigue. At least she wasn't lost anymore - or at least, she was fairly certain this was the way back to camp.

No, she was certain; this was definitely the path back to the campground. As she gazed back the way she came, the river valley and the wilderness around her was breathtakingly beautiful. The trees were finally thick with fully open leaves, and the foliage looked like a layer of carpet over the rolling folds of hilly land.

She had been out here for hours, hiking with a backpack and a big thermos filled with filtered water. Fortunately, she was a seasoned hiker and had everything she needed for a day of exploring this small (30 acres?) patch of wilderness near home. The campground was familiar to her, as her family and friends had used it nearly every summer for most of her life. She had a tent and a camp kitchen set up and waiting for her to make a small dinner when she got back.

Since she had packed a lunch and eaten on the way, she wasn't quite ravenous... but being a little disoriented on the trail earlier in the day had cost her more time than she intended to spend. Now it was late afternoon and she'd be lucky to get back to camp before twilight set in. Heavy clouds had also begun to gather as she walked, and she was acutely aware of the possibility of rain. All the more reason to keep pushing toward camp. She adjusted her bag and turned to continue up the sloping trail out of the valley.

The heat was oppressive, each breath felt thicker than the last and she had slowed her pace over the last few hours to conserve energy. Maybe it was the humidity and the slowdown that made her feel as if someone was watching her for the last mile or so. Of course, the darkening clouds didn't help. The forest around her had always been a place of comfort, but this particular hike had left her feeling as if she was not alone anymore. That was unusual for her.

Cresting the top of a ridge, she could see the path ahead was level and the trees were closer together. This was a relief, but also meant that she was on the right path - and would have no more uphill punishment for her already-burning glutes and thighs.

Sera wasn't particularly athletic, but she had been working out for the last year or so and despite her soft body and full curves she knew she was stronger than she'd ever been. This hike had felt glorious, and all she could think about was how fantastic the cold camp shower would feel. Tonight she would lay in her clean dry pajamas on a soft padded sleeping roll and listen to the rain on her canvas tent. Bliss.

Her reverie about the night's rest was gently pushed aside as she became aware of an opening in the dense woods. Up ahead, to the left of the path, a huge gnarly old Oak tree spread its branches over the forest floor. Everywhere else on this trail, the tree trunks varied in thickness and grew just a few feet apart from one another. Somehow, the canopy of this oak had sheltered the ground around it and had prevented the smaller trees from packing in so tight.

Sera loved huge old trees, as they reminded her of fairy tales and fantasy novels. She stopped to admire it, and as she did so she felt the first few drops of rain begin to fall on her bare shoulders. At the same time, she realized she REALLY had to pee. Looking around, with scattered drops of rain falling through the forest canopy, she realized there was probably no one else around for miles. Shrugging off one shoulder of her back pack, she scanned the woods around the huge tree, and decided this was as good a place as any to take a break. She certainly wasn't going to make it back completely dry, so there was no sense hurrying.

Stepping off the trail, Sera made her way over to the ancient tree and stood with her hand on it's trunk for just a moment. She set her backpack down near the knobby roots at it's base, and took a long drink from her water bottle, draining it completely. Setting it down near her back, she took a few more steps past the tree and found a stand of evergreens growing close together - maybe ten feet further into the woods. She had always been overly modest, paranoid even, about being seen in a compromising way. This would be a good spot to cover her just in case someone came walking up the trail while she was squatting. This was a county forest preserve, after all.

Behind the stand of evergreens, she felt even more like someone or something was watching her. Her cheeks got warm, and she shook her head in embarrassment and frustration.

"Stop it, dummy. There's no one here, just do what you need to do and get back," she muttered to herself under her breath as she unbuttoned her denim shorts and pulled her light pink tank top up out of the way. She'd worn the shortest shorts she owned, thinking they would keep her cooler but also because she wanted to get some sun on her legs.

As she finished up, the rain started coming down just a little bit harder - not a soaking, exactly, but the scattered drops became more consistent. Her tank top was beginning to get soaked through and the lightweight cotton sports bra she wore underneath was now plainly visible. Stepping out from behind the evergreens, she resigned herself to another half mile or so (she hoped) back to camp in the cool showering rainstorm.

She was about halfway between her bathroom spot and the oak tree when a soft rumble of thunder in the distance caused her to smile. She absolutely loved summer storms, and this one was likely going to pass over the valley, leaving the campsite damp but safe from the worst of the wind. Just as the goosebumps raised up on her skin she realized that she wasn't alone under the spreading branches of the tree.

There was a man, leaning with one shoulder against the trunk. His hands were in his pockets and his head was tilted to the side as he looked at her calmly. The hint of a smile on his lips was the only thing that started her heart again; it had stopped cold the moment they locked eyes. He was familiar... she had seen him moving around the campground while she was setting up her tent alone. She relaxed only slightly.

Her eyes darted to her backpack sitting on the ground; he had moved it closer to the tree and it was leaning up against a small bushy plant. Instantly, she realized the bag would not be visible from the path and her mind began to work.

"You okay out here?" he asked. He pushed off of the tree with his shoulder, straightening to full height in one smooth movement. "I thought you may have gotten lost..."

He hadn't taken a step or moved other than to straighten up. He wore an army green t-shirt and blue jeans that looked like they had seen plenty of summers in the woods. His belt was black, some kind of woven canvas or fabric, and his hands were empty as he pulled them out of his pockets and wiped them on his thighs.

Sera realized she had frozen in place and took in a calming breath. This was the camp host, he had piled her firewood for her this morning after she got her site set up. They had exchanged smiles a few times while she worked, and she had appreciated him giving her distance at the time. He hadn't even attempted to help her set up the tent, but when another camper walked over to offer she thought she had seen him chuckling at their exchange.

As the other man had walked back to his site with an awkward wave over his shoulder, she had continued working alone. She liked to do things herself, and rarely accepted help from strangers anyway.

"I was... lost for a few hours earlier today. I'm just on my way back to camp now." She looked nervously up the path, the way she thought was back to camp. It was still gently raining, but she was pretty sure this looked familiar...

His eyes finally strayed from her face down the length of her body and came back up to rest on her scooped neckline. Only the soft sound of rain on the leaves around them broke the quiet. The light pink tank top had always reminded her of flower petals, but now it was soaked through and clinging to every inch of her skin. His t-shirt was also soaked and clinging to him and although it was opaque, she could see every feature of his chest and his tiny hard nipples through the darkened fabric. His voice broke through the intense moment between them.

"Come closer." he said, still not moving.

His hands hung at his sides, non-threatening and empty. He stared her down across the space between them, but his features were calm and focused. He still seemed to be grinning at her, just a little. She felt her nipples acutely, all of a sudden, pressing against the tight soft cotton of her bra. Surely he could see how hard they were. Her face grew hot again, and her cheeks turned pink. His grin broke into a smile as she took the few steps between them at a steady but cautious gait.

He remained still, even as she came to stand before him, until they were practically chest to chest. Up close, she was very nearly the same height as he and now they were mere inches apart. Her eyes drifted back down to his soaking wet shirt, and the bulge in his jeans just below his belt. Before she could stop herself, she gently bit her bottom lip and began to nibble - it was a nervous habit she had always had, and to him it must have been a dead giveaway.

"I saw you watching me this morning, while you were setting up your little tent. Did you like what you saw?" his hand moved down to the bulge, and he rubbed himself almost absently through the stiff denim work jeans.

She shuddered just barely, and looked back into his eyes without responding. How could she answer that? It would sound so desperate, and yet... she definitely HAD liked what she saw; what she was seeing right now. She drew another deep breath, trying to slow down everything that was happening in her mind and body. He smiled at her again, and raised his hand to cup her chin.

"Can I kiss you? This is your last chance to run away..."

She nodded silently and he was upon her in an instant. His hand quickly moved around the back of her neck and held her steady while their lips came together. His mouth was warm and his tongue probing; she kissed him back with abandon and wrapped her arms around his torso, sliding her fingertips up the skin of his back. He bit her lower lip, just a tiny sharp nip, and sucked in a breath as she dragged her nails back down against his skin.

All she could think, as they made out in the rain under this giant tree in the middle of a forested wilderness, was that she hadn't been kissed like that in forever.

The air around them had cooled by several degrees now that the rain had broken the day's humidity. The kiss, however, was hot and she WAS desperate for it - even if she couldn't say it out loud. His right hand held the back of her neck as his left hand began to slip down and around her ass, cupping it and then grabbing on tightly. She gasped as her insides tightened painfully at the strength of his grip.

She moved her hands back around to his front, and as her fingers began to work at his belt something changed; suddenly his right hand moved up to her ponytail. He grabbed it firmly, giving him complete control of her head, and he pulled backward until her face was pointed up at the branches above them. Rain spattered onto her cheeks and she gasped.

"I didn't say you could do that." he growled softly.

She stopped, unsure of what to do with her hands now that they had gotten her in trouble. As he held her head back, he pulled her body away from his just slightly and looked down at her again. Releasing her ass cheek, he moved his left hand to her breasts and began to grope roughly, each one in turns. Sera had huge tits, double Ds, and the lightweight sports bra was the only thing keeping them pressed together under her soaked clothing.

"These tits are fucking awesome," he said as he manhandled them, almost distracted from his authoritative tone. Quickly he switched back to sounding stern, "...but you don't get to have that unless I give you permission. Understand?"

He twisted one nipple through her wet clothes, for emphasis. It was a hard pinching twist, and Sera cried out softly, "Yes!"

He did not release her nipple, or his grip on her hair. Leaning in closer, so she could feel his breath on her lips, he kept twisting her nipple and said, "You will call me Sir. When you answer me, you will either say 'yes, sir' or 'no, sir'. Is that clear?"

"...Yes, sir."

"Good girl."

He released her breast and then slapped it, hard, before gripping as much of it as he could with his whole hand. Her tits were so big that he couldn't palm one whole, but that seemed to turn him on even more. He grinned as he played with them both in turn, holding her head and spine at an angle that prevented her from getting her balance or being able to resist. Her slit was already wet, pussy lips swollen and aching to be touched. She struggled to keep her hands to herself and off of herself.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity to Sera, he pulled her up, back straight, and released her hair from it's ponytail holder. Her breasts were heaving up and down now, her breath coming quicker and harder, and she stared back into his eyes. He shook his head slightly, as if amused, and pressed his hand down on her shoulder until she knelt before him. The forest floor on this side of the tree had a thick layer of soft evergreen needles, and as she sank down Sera was grateful for small comforts. She looked up in anticipation.

"Now you can do that." he smirked down at her, pushing his crotch toward her face. Her fingers deftly opened his belt and then the button of his jeans.

As she unzipped him, she nibbled her lip again until she freed his fully erect cock from his boxers. It bobbed up at her for just a moment and she stared at it before she felt his hands in her hair again. Gently, at first, he guided her head toward him with one hand as he used the other to stuff her mouth full of his hard-on. She tried to lick at it as she pulled it with her lips, but soon she was struggling not to gag as he pushed himself all the way to the back of her throat. Holding her breath and trying to keep her throat open, Sera tried to lift her eyes up as her tormenter fucked her mouth harder and harder. He was smiling big now, even as his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"This ought to keep that dirty little mouth busy, eh?" he watched her closely and it was plain that he was loving every minute of it.

She felt like a complete slut, and it was amazing. Sera loved to have a man watching her while she sucked his cock. Her pussy was practically vibrating now, soaking through her panties even though her shorts had not been as wetted through by the rain. She grabbed onto him with both hands for balance, and his fingers worked into her hair until he was gripping it with both hands and fucking her face. Making her feel like the slut she was.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out and began stroking it. He kept one hand tangled in her hair, holding her still while he worked himself up to a finish, Sera gripping the wrist that held her hair, as if she would somehow break free. She did not.

She watched him stroke himself off for only a few seconds, as he finally he spurted hot semen all over her face. Sera's brows furrowed in surprise and desperation. She was so desperate for that cock to be inside her, and this was only making it worse.

He made a strangled grunting sound as he came and then paused, holding her still and admiring her. Sera felt shame flush her face and body, the gentle rain was still falling but not nearly enough to wash her clean.

"That's a good slut, taking my cum all over your face for the first time. Let me just savor this for a moment..." he stroked his semi-soft penis for a moment and kept her on her knees. One small droplet of cum rested on the tip, and he noticed it and moved his hand away.

"Now... lick my cock clean like a good whore."

He released her hair and Sera swallowed a smartass response, thinking better of it. She looked up at him, silently pleading for more, as she began to lick every inch of him clean. His cum, still sticking all over her face, was beginning to cool and she felt the humiliation to her core. It made her pussy ache even more.

While she licked him, he slowly reached down and grabbed the end of his black canvas belt. Pulling it, he gradually slid it free from his belt loops until he held it loose in his hand. When Sera had licked his shaft and tip clean, he stepped back from her. Soaking wet, fully clothed, on her knees, wearing his cum like a badge of shame... she must have been a sight.

He reached down with his free hand and grabbed her by the chin, lifting her as she stumbled to her feet. Sera swallowed, feeling the movement of her throat against his hand. As if reading her mind, he moved to grip the front of her neck instead. Pushing her by the throat gently as a guide, he walked her backwards a few more steps until she felt the bark of the huge old tree against her back. Through the thin wet tank top, the bark was rough on her skin but not painful.

His hands were strong, and she barely had time to recover her thoughts when she felt him crossing her wrists and lashing them together in front of her with the belt. Smiling at her the whole time, as if they weren't about to fuck like animals in the forest, he finished binding her and lifted her arms up overhead. Lifting her onto the balls of her feet, he grunted softly with the effort and Sera found herself suspended. Just above their heads was the cut off stump of a branch - and he had wedged it between her wrists so that she hung from it by the belt restraint. She gasped.

He smiled at her again as he stepped back to admire his handiwork. He knew exactly what he was doing, and Sera suddenly wondered if he had been planning this all along. His cock was already growing hard again, and he made no attempt to put it away.

She moved her head from side to side, taking in her situation. Her insides were tied up in knots and her pussy was dripping at this point. As if in response to her desperate thoughts, he stepped close and began undoing her shorts with rough movements. He yanked the button open and unzipped them, plunging his hand down into the front of her lavender panties. His fingers were big and rough, and she gasped as they spread her lips apart and began to grind on her clit.

"Fuck, you're sloppy and wet down there!" he muttered, sliding his middle finger down further between her legs and then up into her slit. "Fucking bitch, you really wanted to get fucked out here didn't you?"

Sera was breathless, panting and arching her back to thrust her pelvis forward into his hand. He was finger-fucking her hole, and she wanted so much more. "Yes... yes, Sir."

He pulled his finger back up and rubbed her clit a little more as she squirmed. "You're going to have to learn to hold still while I play with that pussy."

As he said this, he pulled his hand out of her panties and wiped his slippery fingers off on the bare skin of her belly. Her tank top had ridden up and was plastered against her now, but he lifted the hem of it and stretched it up to wipe her face clean.

"...Finally." he smiled warmly, but with a predatory glint in his eye. "I like kissing you, but my little cum slut made such a mess earlier. I had to let you sit in it for a while first," and with this, he kissed her again passionately.

Every inch of her skin responded to his touch now, and she kissed him back like a caged animal in heat. He leaned back just slightly and grinned again. "Good slut."

As he said this, he pulled up on the hem of her tank top and yanked the shirt up around her arms. The wet fabric stretched across her face like a mask and he left it there, essentially blinding her and making it harder to breathe. She could lean her neck back and still get more air occasionally, but with her hands bound over her head and her face covered she now felt entirely helpless.

12