Caught in Stormy Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hands grip the scooping neckline of her sports bra and pull it down and around. Her tits spilled out over the neck of the bra and she could hear a slight tearing sound as the fabric was stretched beyond capacity. Her full naked breasts were now held as if in a sling of wet cotton, and her nipples were stiff and aching as he began to suck them one at a time, still grabbing and fondling both of her tits at once with his rough hands.

Sera's breath was ragged through the wet shirt as she hung from the tree branch. She struggled to hold still despite the soft gushing feeling between her legs and the urge to grind herself against him for relief. He worked her tits like a beast, biting her nipples and groping her, alternately slapping one breast or the other until she could barely stand it.

Finally, he released her tits and began to pull her shorts down around her hips. Her panties made a soft ripping sound as well, as he pulled them down to her mid-thighs and slipped his fingers between her lips again to rub aggressively. Suddenly everything stopped and she could hear his ragged breathing for a second before he pulled his hands away completely. Unable to see anything through the shirt that was pressing into her face, Sera drew in a breath as if to speak and she felt his hand over her mouth. She could smell her own juices on his fingers as he pressed her mouth closed.

"Shhh. Don't move a muscle," he whispered. Then his hand withdrew and she heard his footsteps retreat away from her. Maybe he was going into the evergreen trees?

She hung there, completely helpless, in the quiet rain until she realized she could hear something from the other direction. A sound from the trail she had been walking, on the opposite side of the tree she was bound to. Footsteps! There was a hiker coming!

Struggling to breathe lightly, Sera held completely still as she listened to the soft rain falling and the footfalls of another hiker who had apparently been caught in the storm. There was a soft sound of muttering, as if the person was none-too-happy about the circumstances. Eventually, she heard the footsteps move past her tree and off toward the campsite. Thank god they hadn't seen her backpack! Her nipples were now harder than ever and her areolas swollen from his sucking and squeezing them; the rain-cooled air made her hyper aware of every sensation. She imagined how it would look to be found this way by a passing stranger, with her panties down around her thighs and her trimmed pussy easily accessible. She stood on the balls of her feet to ease the tight bindings around her wrists and as the silence returned she breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"Good slut. You could have called for help, but you didn't," his breath was hot on her ear as he whispered this, and Sera nearly jumped out of her skin. How did he approach so quietly!?

His hand cupped her breast as she got her breath back, and she felt the tip of his cock pressing between her lips finally. She couldn't stop herself from arching and thrusting herself onto it, but of course he pulled back gently as she did this. Not enough to break the contact, but just enough to deny her the penetration she wanted. Her lips were still being pushed apart just barely by his fully erect manhood.

"Fucking whore... I didn't tell you you could do that."

Suddenly, he slid it into her all the way and she sucked in a hard shuddering breath. He pressed her back into the tree and she felt completely filled with him, balls deep. She cried out softly, but the shirt helped muffle her sounds. She wanted this desperately, but she didn't dare make a sound or move that might cause him to stop.

He began to pump, fucking her slowly at first but with deep strokes and firm pressure. Her back scraped against the tree's bark and her feet ached from standing on her toes for so long. The panties and shorts were holding her legs somewhat closed, even while he fucked her, but she held still and only let out a few whimpers as the tip of his cock slipped all the way out and then back in, teasing her.

Finally, he pulled himself out all the way and stepped back for a moment. She felt him pull her shorts down to her ankles and all the way off. He pulled her hiking shoes off as well, and slowly she felt her panties being tugged down and removed, but more slowly. Was he using his teeth?

Now that she was entirely naked and exposed, Sera stood still and listened again for what he might be doing. The tank top pulled away from her face as he pulled it up and over her upper arms and kissed her again, driving his tongue into her mouth. He lifted up her left knee and hooked his arm underneath it, opening up her pussy wide. Finally, he drove his cock into her over and over again, until they were both panting and grunting. It was all she could do not to smile like a maniac, but she could not remain quiet any longer. She cried out in a husky voice, "Yes Sir! Oh, thank you Sir!"

Every stroke of his cock pressed against her g-spot and drove her out of her mind, until finally Sera pleaded with him not to stop. He got a bit louder as well, and he seemed to react with greater force when she used the proper terms in begging him for more of his cock. The force of his thrusts became rough and harder than ever. He slowed down a few times; she could tell he was struggling not to finish again, but it only drove her closer to her own orgasm.

Finally, her legs began to tremble and she could feel the heat of a coming orgasm start to travel up her whole body; she tried to bite back the scream and even as she did he slid his free hand around her throat and pressed her head back against the tree while staring into her eyes.

"I want you to cum for me. Now."

Pussy convulsing with pleasure, she found herself struggling to breath through the tight grip he held on her throat. Waves of intense heat washed over her as her insides clenched against his cock over and over again, while he drove himself deep and filled her womb with another load of hot cum. Their ragged breathing reached a crescendo together and at nearly the same time, they both groaned out loud in reckless abandon as the release happened.

Pressing her body against the tree's trunk with the weight of his own, he patted her cheek and panted out his reward.

"Good girl."

Sera smiled and let her head sag backward against the tree. God damn, that was a good hike.


12