Caught in the Act...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and caught my breath and watched as my Aunt ate my cum from Jen, it was like they had a challenge to better each 'hottest thing I've seen' as they happened. I was hard again by the time they stopped.

"Well, we had better go, Marcus, I do hope you're here next time we come over, you were a lot of fun," said Jen before kissing me.

"Thanks Marcus, it is nice seeing that smile on her face when she's been truly fucked good," said Steve, shaking my hand.

Steven and Jen left, I hoped Joe and Lisa weren't done playing.

"Well, looks like you're ready to go again, up for some more then we'll have a soak in the tub?" said Lisa.

"I uh, yes please," I replied.

I hadn't been drinking so I can't use that excuse but I couldn't get the image of Steve being fucked out of my head. I looked at Joe's cock, he was bigger than I was, at least 10 inches and pretty thick but I was curious what it felt like to be taken. Lisa grinned when she noticed me staring at his cock.

"Are you okay, you look a little entranced there," she said.

"I, I guess I'm wondering how it feels," I replied, looking at Joe.

"I'm pretty big, are you sure, don't want to start with a toy or something, see if you'll enjoy it?" he said.

"I'm really turned on, I know if I dwell on it I might chicken out and regret it but I'd love to try."

"Hun?" said Joe to Lisa.

"Oh I'm happy to watch, if he wants to try, I'm not going to stop him. Let me get the other lube though," she replied.

Lisa came back with a different bottle of lube than they had been using.

"This stuff will help your ass relax a little more, it's still going to hurt a little but after a while it feels great," said Lisa, handing the bottle to Joe.

Lisa got me into a comfortable position, pretty much the same one Steve was in and grabbed my ass.

"Last chance to change your mind," said Joe.

"I want it," I replied.

I held my breath when I felt him place the tip of his cock at my hole but Lisa rubbed my back and told me to relax. I won't lie, despite the mild numbing sensation from the lube it hurt quite a bit but after maybe four or five thrusts, I made myself relax more and it started to feel good. My cock had gone soft with the pain at first but I could feel it harden again as Joe pushed his oversized cock deeper into me. When I felt his balls resting against mine he stopped, I'd never felt so full.

"Doing okay?" he said to me.

"Y... yea, feels good," I replied.

He started thrusting again, the sensations put me in a zone, I felt powerless, something for him to use for pleasure and I loved it. I'm not sure how long he fucked me for, I know I came at some point but eventually he groaned then I felt him swell and spray his seed into me, the warmth of his cum spreading inside me until he pulled out. I stayed on all fours until I felt his juices run out of my ass then rolled onto the towel.

"Hope you're okay, after fucking Steve I take ages to cum again," said Joe, still catching his breath.

"It felt really good. Not sure it's something I'd want all the time but I'm glad I tried it," I replied.

"Well good, I only like doing it every so often too."

"I'm going to shower with my man, you should go shower too then come join us in the hot tub, no clothes," said Lisa.

Joe and Lisa were already snuggled in the water by the time I got out to the tub, her beautiful breasts didn't get my cock hardening like before though, I was pretty worn out.

"Did you enjoy yourself today hun?" said Lisa.

"I did, Jen was fun and being taken was great," I replied.

"She already texted me that she'd love to help with your sex education too, I told her you're mine," laughed Lisa.

The next few weeks went by in a blur, our days just revolved around sex and for a horny young man I was in heaven. Lisa taught me how to eat pussy and really please a woman, Joe and I fucked her at least twice a day each and I tried more bi experiences and sucked Joe a couple of times while Lisa watched us. Late one afternoon we were all sitting in the lounge relaxing, I'd been eating Lisa before Joe fucked her and we were taking a break. Their security camera pinged that a car was pulling up, Lisa checked on her phone.

"Quick, get dressed, it's a cab," she said.

I scrambled and put on a shirt and pair of shorts after washing my face and came out to Lisa letting Clara through the door. She ran to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I missed you so much, I couldn't stand it anymore so I ran away," she said, holding me tight.

"Who knows you're here?" said Lisa.

"Nobody, I got in a big fight with Dad and stormed out, Mom was still at work but I packed my bag then left. They're treating me like I'm some whore, like I'm dirty and am going to hell, I can't stand it anymore."

"Can I call your Mom, let her know you're safe at least?"

"Sure, I'm not going back, I hope it's okay to stay here for now."

"You are more than welcome here my love. Marcus, go and help her settle in."

Clara finally let me go and held my hand as I took her to my room. She embraced me again when we were alone.

"Do they know about us?" she said after kissing me.

"Yes and I have a lot to tell you too," I replied.

"Can you tell me after we make love? I've missed you so much, I need you."

I gave Clara a taste of everything Lisa had taught me, she almost blacked out a few times she came so hard. I told her everything as we cuddled and caught our breath, sucking Joe, being fucked by him, licking and fucking Lisa and Jen, Clara's eyes were wide by the time I'd told her.

"So Lisa taught you how to please me like that?" she said, still catching her breath.

"Yes," I replied.

"It was amazing, I thought what we had before was good but that was something else. And Joe too, wow, I want to watch, can Joe fuck me too?"

"How about you ask yourself, come, they're probably in the hot tub already."

"I didn't bring a suit."

"Oh they're not allowed anyways."

Clara followed me to the deck, almost a little shy about being naked but Joe and Lisa were not in the tub, Joe had her bent over the railing and was fucking her from behind. Clara and I just watched, I got hard again and Clara was wide eyed, biting her lower lip.

"S... sorry, hearing you two go at it got me horny again, h.. he's almost done," stammered Lisa.

Clara and I got in the hot tub, both of us still watching them fuck. Joe groaned as Lisa climaxed, he was still hard when he pulled his dripping cock from her, Clara gasped a little.

"Y.. you had that in your ass?" she said to me quietly.

"Yes, not something I'll be doing often but it was fun," I replied.

"It's good to have you here my love, I hope you don't mind us keeping him busy but I know he missed you," said Lisa.

"If keeping him busy helped him learn to please me the way he did then no, I do not mind at all. He said you taught him to lick my pussy the way he did, I almost passed out, I climaxed so hard!" replied Clara.

"He's a good student."

"I um, would I be able to try too?"

"Try what?"

Clara went a little red but her eyes went straight to Joe's cock when he came out with a tray of drinks.

"Ohhhh. I'm sure that can be arranged," said Lisa with a grin.

"What can?" said Joe.

"Well, I think young Clara would like to be taken by you next my dear," said Lisa.

"I think I can manage that, let me finish this drink and I should be ready again," he replied with a grin.

"It will be more fun in our bedroom too, hot tub is not that great for sex, trust me," laughed Lisa.

Clara and I dried off then followed Joe and Lisa to their room. They had Clara get on the bed and Lisa sat me down in their chair, an oversized recliner they mostly used for sex.

"You can watch while I suck you, Joe wore me out today already," said Lisa.

I sat down and opened my legs to give Lisa access to my cock, she started on one of her slow, wonderful blow jobs while Joe got on the bed and was eating Clara. I couldn't help feel a tiny pang of jealousy but I reminded myself that I'd had more sex than I could handle when we were apart and quickly let it go. She moaned in pleasure as Joe licked her, once she started writhing on the bed he stopped then got on top of her, ready to enter her. I did my best to focus but Lisa's tongue was always amazing, watching Joe slowly push his big cock into my sister had me excited and I knew I wouldn't last in her mouth, I managed to warn her though and she looked up at me as I gasped then sprayed my seed down her throat. Clara was looking over at me as I came too, she had a look of pure bliss on her face and was grinning at me. Lisa made sure to keep sucking me until I started getting sensitive, when she was done she got up and sat next to me on their chair as we watched. By then Joe had started thrusting, pushing deeper with each thrust until his balls were slapping against her ass. She was really enjoying it, her gasps of pleasure were getting louder and she had wrapped her legs around his waist, something she did to me when she was really enjoying me. Joe lasted ages, Clara probably climaxed three or four times before he came again, setting her off again as he groaned, 'oh fuck yes' then filled her with his seed. He pulled out slowly and he was no sooner laying on his back at Clara's side when Lisa got between her legs and started licking Joe's cum from her. Clara was surprised and shocked initially but when Lisa found her clit she laid back again and moaned as Lisa licked her.

That night, an exhausted Clara snuggled against me in my bed, she kissed me on the cheek.

"I really enjoyed today, I missed you so much but I never thought sex with anyone but you would be so amazing," she said.

"Not sure if I should be offended by that or not," I said with a smile.

"I didn't mean it like that, we lost our virginities together, I love you but you can't be another woman licking me. Uncle Joe's cock is amazing but I'd not want that all the time."

"I'm just teasing. I've experienced so much the short time I've been here, I am glad you didn't get upset about it."

"Why would I? I love you in a way nobody will ever touch but I don't belong to you and I don't own you. You woke something in me and I want more of it though."

"That I understand. Do you think mom and dad are still pissed?"

"I think dad will go insane when he finds out I'm here with you but I don't care, I won't be called a dirty whore or be made to read scripture 4 hours a day by being here."

We both slept really well that night, next morning was fun too, I woke to the sounds of sex from the lounge and walked out to Clara being fucked from behind while she ate Lisa's pussy, I was hard pretty quickly.

"Y... you can fuck me when Joe's finished with your sister my love, she didn't want to wake you," said Lisa.

"So much for not wanting it too often," I said with a laugh.

"Oh she said after this time she's giving Joe a rest for a few days."

Lisa had me take her from behind so she could eat Joe's cum from Clara, I didn't last long watching that but I enjoyed it all the same.

Later that day, we were all just relaxing naked, Lisa was making a pot of herbal tea, her special blend of relax herbs she called it when she looked out the kitchen window and freaked out.

"Fuck, all of you, clothes on now, your mom is pulling up the driveway," she said.

We all scrambled and had clothes on by the time she got out the car, thankfully she was alone.

"Hey sis, been a while," said Lisa.

"I don't want to fight this time Lisa, I've been doing enough of that with Cole," replied Mom.

"I didn't say anything, I'm happy to see you, I really am."

"Are you both okay?"

"Yes Mom," Clara and I replied in unison.

Lisa handed Mom a mug of her tea, mom drank it as she sat down, when she finished it, she put her mug down and looked at Lisa.

"This is your special blend isn't it, damn you woman."

Clara and I sat with our mouths open as we watched Mom stand up then kiss Lisa passionately on the lips.

"It wasn't for me to tell you, your interest in each other is likely genetic if that's even a thing. We would explore each other for hours, we both lost our virginity on the same night to our cousin and would spend every night licking each other. Your mom got brainwashed by your dad though and he stole her away from me," said Lisa with a grin.

"That's a pretty generic version of what happened, I fell in love with Cole, he didn't brainwash me, I just knew he wouldn't be able to handle this side of me," replied Mom.

"What was in that tea?" asked Clara.

"Just some natural herbs to relax your body and mind, almost like a natural xanax without the nasty side effects," replied Lisa.

"Kinda explains why Clara took to you two so easily," I said.

"What do you mean?" said mom.

"Oh honey, my nephew and niece have had quite the education here, they're both definitely bi, very quick learners and love sex as much as we do," said Lisa.

"I can't even be upset at this, remember Uncle Max?" said Mom.

"How could I forget, his cock was magical."

"He could stay hard for hours, would wear us both out then still have the stamina to wear out Aunt Jean when she got home from work."

"So, what now, would you ever have told these two if I hadn't given you that tea?" said Lisa.

"I've spent so long away from this life, Lisa, Cole is a good man he really is, he would never accept this. I can, they're both legally adults, doing nothing more than I've done myself."

"So why are you here?"

"I just wanted to make sure they were okay," said Mom, looking at Clara and I.

"We're fine Mom but I won't go back to that home. Dad tried to tell me that being celibate is the best way to cleanse my soul but I disagree. Having orgasms being double penetrated by Uncle Joe and my brother sure make me feel more alive than celibacy. He called me vile when I told him I loved sucking Marcus' cock, said I'm a disgusting whore when I said I loved him cumming in me," said Clara.

"H... he really said that?" said mom, she had a tear running down her cheek.

"Yes, when you were not around he treated me like crap, I couldn't take it anymore."

"I'm so sorry my love, I didn't know. He said he was being stern with you but not that."

"I don't blame you Mom,"

"Should I start cleaning the other spare room?" said Lisa.

"I need to be alone for a while, I'm going to sit on the dock," said Mom.

Clara hugged mom before she left.

"Should we go to her?" said Clara after a few minutes.

"I have a better idea, let her come to us. I want sex," said Lisa.

"I'll get the blankets," I replied.

Mom was only gone 20 minutes or so but she came back to quite the scene. Joe and I were double penetrating Clara while Lisa straddled her face. I pulled out of Clara's ass while Joe still fucked her from below then got Lisa on all fours and after wiping the lube from my cock, fucked Lisa from behind. We could all see that mom was watching but didn't stop until she asked to join, she had taken off her dress and stood naked. I was in awe, she was essentially an older version of Clara but she was in amazing shape and just as sexy. Joe had flipped Clara to her back, Clara told Mom to sit on her face, Mom took one deep breath then straddled her head and was soon moaning as Clara licked her. That set me off, I groaned an 'oh fuck' and pushed in deep, spraying my seed into my sexy Aunt. Lisa had mom get off Clara and made her lay back and straddled her face to feed my cum to her, watching that got me hard again, I licked mom for a few minutes until she paused licking long enough to tell me to fuck her.

By the time we all stopped, mom had been fucked by both Joe and I, had licked Lisa and Clara and was laying with Clara, gently fondling her breasts as they caught their breaths.

"I've fucking missed this, it's been so long since I've cum this hard," said Mom.

"Mom, language!" said Clara with a laugh.

"Whatever, I have your brother's cum on my lips, the taste of your pussy on my tongue and the fresh memory of my brother in law's cock stretching me like Uncle Max used to still tingling my pussy. The word 'fuck' coming from my lips should not be shocking," laughed mom, squeezing Clara's breast for emphasis.

"Is that your phone ringing sis?" said Lisa.

"Probably Cole, wondering where I am. I'm going to confront him."

Mom got her phone and put it on speaker.

"Where are you, did you go to see the kids despite me telling you not to?" said Dad, he sounded pissed.

"I did and I have a question for you, did you tell our daughter she's a vile, disgusting whore when I wasn't around?"

"Not in the same sentence, she was trying to be defiant, telling me about the things she did with Marcus. I may have used those words yes but she was having sex with her own brother, Marie," he replied.

"She's your daughter, Cole, she's an adult able to make her own choices and she chose him, I will not be upset with her over this."

"So you're siding with our daughter the whore over your husband?"

"I'm siding with love, I love my kids more than you apparently."

"I don't believe what I'm hearing, we're going to see Pastor Thomas when you get back, he'll help you see what you're siding with is wrong."

"Actually, I think we'll go see a lawyer. I've tried to be neutral for so long but I can't let you talk to our kids the way you do, treat me the way you do any longer. I think you should go stay with your mom, I want my kids back home, I'm not going to stop them having sex with each other and if you can't accept that then you'd best not be there."

"All of you will go to hell for this, you know that right?"

"Well, I hear they have good wifi, goodbye." Mom hung up the phone.

"So, they only have a queen, help me set up the spare room, you should stay for a couple of days. We have Steve and Jen coming this weekend too, her tongue is amazing, you'll like her," said Lisa.

Clara and I looked at each other and smiled.

"The spare room can wait, I don't mind being sandwiched between two women all night," I replied.

"Fine, one more night, you need sleep too young man," said Lisa.

Life goes on for us all. Mom kept the house in the divorce, we sold it and moved to be closer to Joe and Lisa. Clara and I decided to switch to a local college too, we couldn't bear to be away from our family for too long. The sex is amazing, what started out to be a secretive exploration between Clara and I evolved into so much more and I'm so happy...

12