Caught in the Act

Story Info
Caught by my wife, then she joins in!
3.5k words
4.24
13.2k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rings and my heart jumps.

I open the door and there you are, petite and sexy from head to toe, dressed in a red top with a plunging neckline, micro-mini black skirt and black heels.

"Hello baby" you say and stretch up to kiss me. "Let's go inside before the neighbours see us and get horny cos they can see my hot ass under this short skirt".

You come inside and I close the door, turning as you reach up and kiss me deeply and passionately, your tongue roaming my mouth. You moan briefly then walk over to the couch, sitting down and patting it for me to join you.

"I remember this couch" you say, kicking off your shoes and standing to wriggle your skirt down over your full hips. "I am looking forward to lots of fun here again" I reply, feeling my arousal growing, seeing that wicked look in your eyes.

You lean down and kiss me again then pull away and take off your red top before kneeling in front of me, undoing my jeans and pulling them off. You gasp as you see how hard my cock is as it springs free from the denim. I pull my T shirt over my head and lean back, cock in hand. You give the head a lingering kiss before climbing onto my lap, straddling me in your tiniest tiny white panties and a really sexy white lace bra. Your arms are draped across my shoulders with that look of lust on your face, your nipples are rock hard and I can see them sticking out and the big dark circles through the lace. I can feel the heat of your ass and pussy against the hard shaft of my cock.

You lean down and dangle your long dark hair over me, I lean back and you touch your lips to mine in the most delicate of kisses, closing your eyes and giving a low moan as we feel the electricity of the kiss.

You lean a little closer and kiss me more firmly, I feel your lips parting so I part mine too, your little tongue flicks into my mouth and I lick the tip with mine... you moan again and I feel your big ass moving on me as I get harder and harder... my fingertips are gently stroking your big dark ass cheeks in a circular motion.

You break the kiss and sit upright, stretching your arms above your head before cupping your big tits in your hands and lazily stroking your rock hard nipples through the lace, eyes on mine the whole time... you lean forward and give me a short deep kiss before sitting up again and reaching behind you... you unfasten your bra and slide the straps from your shoulders but the bra stays in place, held by your firm tits until you give a shrug of your shoulders and it falls into my lap.

I stare wide-eyed at your beautiful firm tits with those huge nipples standing out big and proud, you cup one breast in your hands and bend your head to lick the stiff nipple, releasing it and going to the other side and licking it, looking up at me with a wicked grin.

You lean forward and push a stiff nipple into my mouth, I suck it gently at first then harder and firmer, I see you pinching and squeezing the other nipple while your other hand slips down between your thighs... as I suck harder I can hear your moaning and panting growing louder and more intense as my sucking of your throbbing nipple and your caressing of your stiff clit takes you to an explosive orgasm.

You wrap your arms round my neck and I stand up then lay you down on your back on the couch, one foot up on the back and the other on the floor. Your tiny white panties are tucked up between your puffy brown pussy lips and the look in your eyes is pure sex... kneeling between your legs I kiss your pussy up and down both sides of that tiny white lace strip now soaking wet, you close your eyes and moan, lips parted, licking them with your little pink tongue.

While I am kissing the insides of your thighs and your swollen smooth lips you roll your panties into a strip and stroke it up and down your slit, caressing your clit with it and getting it even more sopping wet, then you pull the lace to one side and whisper "baby, lick my tiny pink cunt please."

I slip my tongue into your tight wet slit and I see your eyes roll back in your head and you gasp with pleasure, I slide my tongue up and down tasting your honey, gradually pushing my tongue deeper inside you as you moan and writhe under me.

You push me away and lift your legs, sliding your panties down and off then looking me straight in the eyes you suck the soaking crotch of those tiny lace panties. I hear the sucking sounds as you wring the juices from them then you grab my hand and pull me down to kiss you, tasting your wetness on your tongue.

Now you are completely nude you spread your legs wide and whisper in my ear "fuck me baby... fuck me deep and hard now!"

I take my hard cock in my hand and stroke it up and down between your soft pink lips before leaning down to kiss your mouth and gently pushing into you... you gasp and I kiss you harder as I push deeper into your tight hot cunt... FUCK that is so hot and tight... impossibly tight... feel my cock pushing slowly deeper into you until my balls kiss your hot ass, then I slide slowly out until just the head is inside you then pushing deeper again... you moan and groan as I stretch you and with every stroke feel you getting hotter and wetter and more slippery, easing in and out faster deeper harder... my cock feels like it is in a vice, so tight is your tiny hot pussy.

Suddenly I stop moving with my cock at maximum depth inside you... your eyes open wide and I lean down and kiss you deep and hard while you stroke your hands up and around and over those amazing big tits... I pull my cock very slowly out of you, leaving your pussy gaping and empty, moving up I stroke my sticky cock head against your lips and you open your mouth wide, sucking my cock greedily and licking your cream off my head and shaft.

Licking it up and down getting every drop of your honey off me, head, shaft and balls licked squeaky clean then I kiss you passionately tasting your sweetness on your lips and tongue... you moan and push your hands down between your thighs, spreading your dark coffee-coloured lips with your fingers and stroking inside... I lick my way down your body again, kissing each huge nipple on my way down then you remove your fingers for me to suck your whole swollen pussy into my mouth as your juices flow and I suck and swallow.

While sucking your hot honey from your swollen cunt I lift your legs high and wide and run my tongue down between your firm ass cheeks to your hot little hole, licking in circles tasting your pussy juice that has run down there... you draw a breath then moan as my tongue laps at your puckered little ass then pushes gently at the centre, licking and probing, licking and probing, feeling you relaxing as my moist tongue softens you up.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" a voice behind me shouts. We were so involved in the moment that neither of us heard the front door open and my wife come in.

"What are you doing? Who is this fucking slut?" she screams. I look at you and your eyes are wide with fear although you have made no attempt to cover your nudity.

"How long has this been going on? Is this why you are so hot for Indian women because you have been fucking this bitch?" My wife is shaking with rage but I notice that her nipples are rock hard and clearly visible through her blouse.

"Yes, you got me, this is Prisha and we have been having amazing hot sex for some time now. You're right, she is a slut, she will do anything, won't you?" I say, seeing a slight smile on your lips.

"What the fuck are you smiling about?" she says to you, her face red and her fists balled tightly.

"Your husband is awesome, he has turned me from a shy virgin into the hot sex bomb you see lying naked on your couch. Why are your nipples hard, are you turned on?" you reply. "I'm not going to apologise for what we are doing, it is fucking amazing".

My wife closes her eyes for a few seconds then opens them again. "I must admit that when I first came in I wanted to kill you both but now..."

"Yes? Now what?" I ask, wondering what is going to happen next. I feel your hand wrap around my cock and you start to stroke it slowly, trying to get it hard again.

My wife sees what you are doing and her mouth opens in amazement. "Wow, you really are brazen, here I caught you both in the act and you have made no attempt to get dressed, in fact you are lying there on that couch stroking his cock!"

You look her directly in the eyes, lick your lips and reply "you can watch, join in or leave, your choice but I am so horny right now, your husband was in the middle of giving me the most incredible deep fuck and eating my impossibly hot tight pussy and your interruption was very frustrating! Mmmhhhh..." you moan as your other hand slides down and you start to stroke your clit, legs parted, eyes closing.

I look at my wife, who is watching you intently, her hard nipples now almost cutting through her blouse. "Come and join us, it is incredible" I say, knowing I am taking a chance.

She glares back at me and starts to unbutton her blouse, unzipping the side of her skirt and dropping it to the floor. Reaching behind her she undoes her bra and it falls as well. Her big nipples are standing out harder than I have ever seen. She walks over to me and kisses me deeply, her hand wrapping around my cock and your hand.

"I saw you licking her ass, why don't you do that with me?" she asks.

"I didn't think you would like it, you're not very adventurous" I reply.

"Is this adventurous enough for you?" she asks, releasing my cock before going down on her knees and kissing your full soft lips. I see her tongue snaking into your mouth and you kiss her back, deep and passionate, your eyes still closed. Her right hand cups your left breast and she strokes your big dark nipple with her thumb.

"I can see why you like Indian women, she is so beautiful. I had no idea nipples could be so big and dark" she says before taking the teat in her mouth and starting to suck. "I've never done this kind of thing before so please bear with me" she says to you before resuming sucking the other nipple. She releases it after a while and kisses you deeply again. "I've done this though" she murmurs, looking up at me and smiling for the first time.

You look at my cock which is now so hard it is almost painful, the head is big and smooth and purple, all the veins on the shaft standing out. "Are you going to use that hard-on or just stand there gaping at us?" you say. My wife looks at my cock then at you, saying "he has been fucking me with that for years and I still can't get used to the size, how does it feel for you?"

"I love it, my pussy is really small and tight so it takes patience but luckily I get really wet so once the head is inside I can take it. He is really gentle and doesn't hurt me. He even fucked my ass with that big cock once." Suddenly you seem shy but I know that won't last.

"Wow, you two really have been having fun. What else does he do with you?"

You spread your legs wide and pull your cunt open with your fingers, exposing the glistening pink slit inside. "He licks my pussy until I cum, don't you want to try?"

My wife looks at your beautiful hot cunt then at me, "I don't know" she says. You slide a finger into your pussy then before she can stop you, you push the finger into her mouth. "Taste me, I'm so sweet and spicy" you say with that wicked grin.

"Mmm, that is so good" she sighs. "I have to taste more" then kisses her way down your stomach and tentatively sliding her tongue across your slit. You pull back your hood exposing your hard clit, she licks it gently then slips her tongue into your pussy. You let out a low moan and tighten your grip on my cock, pulling me towards you and opening your mouth to suck it. I kneel next to you and you take it deep in your throat, your head bobbing up and down as my wife gets better acquainted with your soaking wet slit.

"Let's go to the bedroom" says my wife "then we can get more comfortable and I can watch you suck that cock". She extends a hand to you, helping you to your feet. I watch in amazement as you walk hand in hand to the bedroom, admiring both your asses as I follow you to the room. She kicks off her heels and pulls off her g string, lying down on the bed. You climb onto the bed next to her and reach for my cock.

"Fuck my mouth please baby" you murmur, wrapping your hand around the stiff shaft and licking the head. As your tongue circles the rim my wife comes over to watch, reaching for your nipples to caress and pinch them. You slide your other hand down between your widespread thighs and start to stroke your clit, moaning in your throat as you take my cock deeper in your mouth. I put my hand on top of your head and start to fuck your mouth, slightly deeper with each stroke until I feel the tip against the back of your throat.

"That looks so hot!" my wife exclaims, sliding her hand down over yours, parting your swollen lips with her fingers and probing inside. The combined action of your amazing mouth on my cock and the erotic scene before me is so arousing that I feel my cum beginning to boil. Pulling my cock from your mouth at the last second the first spurt of my hot cum lands on your cheek, then another, then another, dripping off your chin and onto your tits. You stroke your fingers across your face and tits then lick the cum from your hand, I see the white substance coating your tongue.

"Taste him" you say and before my wife can stop you, you kiss her passionately, pushing your tongue into her mouth. She hesitates at first then I see her kissing you back with vigour, your tongues entwined as you share my load.

My wife breaks the kiss and says "you taste much better! I loved licking your pussy and I want to do it some more, but I am dying to feel your tongue in me, to see if you can lick me better than he does".

"I'd love that" you reply "but that's something I've never done, I've never been with a woman before." You crawl over my wife and kiss her lips while she cups your big tits dangling against hers. You moan and slide down her body, giving each of her stiff nipples a suck on your way to her pussy. She spreads her legs and I can see that her full lips are swollen with arousal. Using your fingers you spread her open and kiss her clit, then push your tongue inside. She moans with the first touch and you push your tongue deeper, tasting the older woman's juices for the first time.

"Get on top of me please" she says, panting, "I want to lick you too". You move on top of her and wriggle your ass in her face. She wraps her arms round your thighs and pulls you closer, then starts to lick you up and down from your ass to your clit, each stroke probing deeper into your pussy which I can see is now flowing with hot juices. I am mesmerised watching you pleasuring each other and can't believe what is happening.

"You have an amazing tongue" my wife gasps before plunging her tongue into you again. "So do you, I'm going to cum very soon" you reply, then within seconds the room is filled with moans and screams as you both cum together from the feel of the other woman's tongue inside each of you.

You roll off my wife and both of you are lying on your back, panting and coming down from your orgasms. Her face is covered with your juices and you turn and kiss her mouth before licking your cum off her face. You are now on your hands and knees and your beautiful big ass is in the air, dark and firm and inviting.

"I don't believe your ass can take that cock, I want to see it" my wife suddenly says. You look at me and I nod, your eyes are wide with excitement and trepidation.

"Let me get you relaxed and ready" I say. You roll on your back and spread your legs. Kneeling on the floor I pull you closer and see that your honey is running out of your tight cunt and down to your ass. I lift your butt off the bed and start to lick you up and down, probing gently at your tight ass with the tip of my tongue. Gradually I feel it relaxing and I push a finger into you, gently pushing it deeper as your muscles relax further. I look up and see that you and my wife are engaged in a passionate kiss while you stroke each other's tits and nipples.

"I think you are ready now" I say. You break the kiss and smile, rolling over onto your hands and knees with your ass in the air and your head down. "Fuck my ass baby, but gently please".

Standing next to the bed I take my cock in my hand and stroke it up and down, running the length of it between your legs and against your clit before stroking the head between your puffy pussy lips and pushing it full length into you in one smooth stroke, then very slowly withdrawing. Now glistening wet with your juices I stroke my cock against your ass before starting to push gently. My wife is now kneeling next to me watching very closely as your ass slowly opens and my cock head starts to enter you. With a soft plop sound the head is past your tight ring and you gasp, then start to pant and moan as I gently push deeper... deeper... until my cock is fully buried inside you.

I look down at my wife whose eyes are wide with disbelief. "I can't believe that tiny little hole takes that big cock! Is it sore?" she asks you.

"Only a bit but it feels soooooo good!" you gasp, as I start to slide in and out, fucking your ass slowly with the full length of my cock. After a couple of minutes I stop and turn you onto your back without removing my cock. I lift your legs high and wide and the sight of my cock plunging your ass with that gaping pink pussy just above it is something incredible. My wife gets a mirror and holds it so that you can watch me fuck your ass which makes you moan even louder.

I can feel my orgasm building and I can't hold it back, suddenly my cum explodes into your ass, spurt after spurt, you scream as I slam full depth inside you and hold it there while my balls empty in shuddering explosions. I reach down and stroke your clit and your body shakes uncontrollably as you cum and cum in one extended orgasm.

Gradually your body relaxes and I pull my cock slowly out of you, so hot and tight your ass doesn't want to let go. You sit up and start to lick my cock up and down, sucking the remains of my cum from the head and licking your ass juices off the shaft. My wife is sitting naked next to you watching in amazement. "You really are a slut, that was so hot!" she exclaims before leaning over and kissing you deeply. "I have to try that myself sometime!"