Caught in the Act

Story Info
An irresistible affair.
6.1k words
4.33
12.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

It's not in my nature to do this sort of thing, especially after a long day of rehearsals in the hotel my cousins rented for their wedding here in Southern California. It's rare for all my family to be gathered in one place, as most of us are spread out, some having not seen each other for decades. While most of us were getting along cordially, I quickly formed a connection with my sister-in-law, Val. If someone were to describe the perfect woman, she'd be a near match. She married my stepbrother, who's in his late fifties. We always thought it was a marriage of convenience; she's from Colombia, in her mid 30s, and came with two older kids from a first marriage. My stepbrother, who I wasn't particularly close to, is the typical case of someone aging, making money, but never settling down, and realizing too late that he waited too long to start a family. Val seemed like a convenient solution, marrying into a situation that allowed her to leave her country and provide her kids with a better life. She's a voluptuous woman, reminiscent of Salma Hayek, with a face that blends a young Dolly Parton with a gorgeous Latina complexion.

As the night and preparations progressed, my stepbrother, I'll call him Ethan, decided to turn in early. I ended up spending an enjoyable evening at rehearsal with Val. I'm in my mid-40s but appear closer to my 30s, 6ft4 and athletic. At one point, they asked me to stand in for Ethan and walk down the aisle with Val as a placeholder. Unlike most couples who walked side by side, she grabbed my arm and giggled all the way. She inquired about my plans after rehearsals, I could have sworn she was being flirty. I mentioned hitting the gym and sauna to tire myself out, though I knew what I'd really rather be doing, but that felt like a wish for another life at that moment.

I changed and headed out for a half-hour of cardio and some weights. The gym was deserted. Deciding to hit the sauna, I caught a whiff of Val's perfume on my arm, sending me into a spiral. It was around 1 am when I staggered into the sauna, half exhausted. I sat down and started stroking my rock hard cock, getting into a rhythm, my eyes closed, lost in thought, I didn't notice the door crack open. There stood Val, in workout clothes that barely concealed her toned voluptuous physique, her mouth slightly open in surprise.

Scrambling for a towel, I watched as she started giggling again. "Come on," she said, her accent smooth and enticing, "everybody whacks off." Then she dropped a bombshell: "Who were you thinking of?"

"Who do you think?" I replied.

Her laughter echoed against the wooden sauna walls. "Don't stop for me, dear. I don't mind watching you work up a sweat"

"Serious?" I said with a smile.

I took a deep breath and resumed my pace, as she watched with a grin, after a minute I could see a pearlescent drop of precum warm the tip of my cock, I could swear I saw Val lick her lips. My heart raced as I spurted ropes of cum onto my belly, my head falling back in exhaustion.

I heard the creaking of the wooden tiles where Val was sitting, all of a sudden i felt one of her fingers and long nail on my belly. She scooped some of the cum and wiped it on her tongue. It was my turn to stare in awe, she left the room with a wink at me.

God knows what this week has in store for me.

Part 2

The next day was a whirlwind of activity. Waking up in my room, I was left wondering if the previous night's events were real or just a figment of my imagination. Glancing at my phone, I skimmed through the day's schedule, outlined in a flurry of messages from the discussion group. Breakfast was first on the agenda, followed by the religious ceremony they oddly chose to have on a Monday. Post-ceremony, plans included lunch and some downtime -- hair and makeup preparations for the women, and, presumably, lounging by the pool for the men.

A cousin had posted about Ethan feeling unwell, instantly sparking my curiosity about possibly seeing more of Val. The memory of her running a finger across my cum-drenched belly and then tasting it lingered vividly. Such a boundary crossed; if Ethan ever found out...

After dressing and showering, I headed to the lobby and breakfast area. Aunt Dina, the family's quintessential humorous meddler, waved me over.

"So, who are you dating? Come on, kid, I'm living vicariously through you! What's the action like out there for old ladies like me?" "Dina! I'll let you know when I find out," I replied with a chuckle.

My gaze swept the room until it landed on Val, secluded in a corner with her kids. Our eyes met, and she winked, subtly gesturing for me to join with a flick of her chin. Her every move seemed a study in perfection. I had to remind myself to remain composed as I approached her table.

Ethan was nowhere in sight, and Val's kids, engrossed in their Nintendo Switches, paid no mind to their surroundings. I cleared my throat, addressing Val. "Did you sleep well?" Her coy smile didn't quite meet her eyes. "I didn't sleep much. Ethan is bedridden with food poisoning..."

There was a moment of awkward silence, but it didn't diminish her radiant smile. "I thought the food was great," I remarked, holding her gaze. "From top to bottom, delightful."

She squinted playfully. "Oh, but I particularly liked the dessert."

Struggling to contain my smile, I quipped, "Finger-licking good, huh?"

She covered her mouth to stifle a laugh, her coffee nearly spilling. "Well, maybe I had a bit too much to drink," she admitted, her eyes probing mine.

I leaned in slightly. "Let me know if you're ever thirsty again."

Her cheeks flushed, the smile briefly fading as she locked eyes with me. "I'm a bit thirsty now..."

I put down my napkin, I traced my room number with my finger, I got up and headed towards the elevator, my cock was so hard it was painful against the elastic of my soft cotton pants, I didn't know if Val would follow me but I knew that regardless I had an hour before I needed to get dressed for the religious ceremony.

I got to my room, my heart beating through my chest, a few seconds later a knock at the door, it was her, she came in and within seconds we were kissing with intense passion, I ran my lips on her neck and that chin... I suckled on her like she was a candy I couldn't get enough of. Chewing on her ear lobes, pulling at her lower lip with my teeth gently, she was moaning in ecstasy, her hands on my chest, hips grinding against me as we fell onto the bed. Our tongues passionately tasting each other, I felt like a creature imprinting myself on her, I'd never felt anything like this before. I pulled out my tongue and watched my saliva make long lines in her mouth I had had enough...

"My turn!" I said,

I scooted her perfect ass and pulled off her sheer panties exposing her beautiful pussy. Her pubis was beautifully shaven leaving just a small growth on her mons, her lips glistening. I ran my tongue from right above her anus to the tip of her clit, she shivered. I closed my mouth on her lower lips and suckled her as she writhed on the sheets, I didn't stop and soon brought up two fingers to push her to the edge, moving slowly inside her as my fingers slipped in so easily. It didn't take long, she came grunting in spanish "Que rico!"

I was hypnotized, I waited for her hips to settle before I started again but she pushed me off, a dark look on her perfect eyes. It almost looked like her eye liner was running making her eyes seem sombre, she made a bee line to the waist band of my pants, pulled them down and lifted my hard cock. For a second I thought she'd put it in her mouth... god I was so close...

But no, she scooted up and I watched as she positioned it at the entrance of her pussy, running the length of my shaft against her lips, turning my cock into a glistening pole soaking her juices, this lasted a few minutes driving me close to losing my sanity, she looked at me her teeth gritting saying

"That's what you want, you want my cunt? I can feel you, uh uh uh, not so fast"

She pushed down, and I felt the tip of my cock enter her warm pussy... I thought I'd cum right there from the sensation but she shifted her hips and it teasingly popped out. She teased me with just the tip for what felt like forever, her hand tightly around the base of my dick controlling every twitch, it wasn't long before I could see my precum mixing with her juices "Val I'm going to cum" I said

"Oh are you"? she responded?

She popped out from on top of me and with her hand tightly squeezing the base of my cock, she started jerking me off furiously until my whole body tilted up.

That's when she stopped.

I begged her to go on, but her hand wouldn't move, suddenly I felt her lips close in on the head of my cock.

I started cumming, ropes of my semen coating her tongue, her mouth open for me to get a perfect view.

I saw her swallow and when she was done, she came up to grab a kiss.

"Stick around" she said while slipping her panties back on.

"I might be thirsty later."

Part 3

It would be easy to claim that my entanglement with Val was unexpected. My life, typically mundane and distant from daily temptations, was filled with fleeting relationships. I sought girlfriends who understood that beyond social companionship and physical intimacy, I desired no deeper commitment. To me, a life unencumbered by attachments seemed ideal, perhaps a way to sidestep the familial errors I had witnessed.

Yet, since meeting Val, I experienced an unprecedented surge of unbridled lust and desire. Her blend of confidence, femininity, and potent sexual allure had not just opened a door within me -- it had unleashed floodgates. It wasn't mere want; it was as if every fiber of my being yearned for her. She had effortlessly dominated every facet of my desire, igniting an insatiable hunger within me. This was about more than just her being another's; it was about me breaking every principle I'd lived by, surrendering control without a fight. And worst of all, I didn't want that control back. Post-shower, as I stared into the mirror, I questioned myself, "What are you doing, buddy?" I dressed in the Zegna suit discarded during our passionate encounter and headed to the ceremony. Segregated by gender for the religious ceremony, I attempted to immerse myself in the music and familial conversations. Yet, my attention was repeatedly drawn to Val. Her presence, embodying a deity of desire, was overwhelming. Our eyes met briefly, exchanging timid smiles. Surrounded by relatives debating stocks and cryptocurrencies, I found their attention almost comically distracting. But as the ceremony commenced, my thoughts drifted to the fantasy of taking Val's hand. "Get a grip," I silently chastised myself.

Post-ceremony, everyone dispersed into their respective preparations. While the women were busy with makeup and hairstyling, I lay by the pool, mentally exhausted from the day's events. Drifting into sleep after a few martinis, I was abruptly awakened by Aunt Dina, who had Ethan on the phone. My heart raced at his request to watch over Val and her kids while he quarantined with suspected COVID.

Agreeing to his request, I prepared to assist Val with the children. Entering Ethan and Val's room, which I had gotten from Aunt Dina, I found Val, bathrobe-clad and beaming, managing her rambunctious kids. After settling their complaints and sending them off to the hotel's kids club, the room fell quiet as she locked the door.

Seated on a sofa facing the balcony, I watched Val silhouette against the Pacific Ocean's backdrop, the outline of her lingerie visible beneath the bathrobe. My pulse quickened again. "Do you want to help me choose what to wear?" she asked, her eyes glinting mischievously. "It's a bit late for shopping," I replied, my voice steady but my heart racing.

"Not the dress silly" She laughed, "what's underneath the dress..."

I smiled and nodded, she vanished into the room's walk in closet and emerged after a few seconds, still wearing her robe, she went back to the front of the balcony doors, turned around, her perfect hair bobbing onto her shoulders and slowly let the robe slip off.

The sight was hard to put into words as I saw her physique wrapped in a blue Victoria's Secret embroidered lingerie set. She looks like an apparition, I suddenly understood what a sailor felt like when a mermaid's chant bewitched him.

"Val, come here" She approached me I turned her around and gave her right butt cheek a slap and a gentle bite. She pushed me away and ran back to her closet while I laughed at the unending tease. She emerged a minute later in a red set making her dark hair look like a devilish apparition, my racing heart didn't know how much more it could take and as she walked to me I ran my fingers on her long perfect legs and kissed the top of her panties "this one gets three thumbs up" I said. The last set was clearly her saving the best for last. A crotch less set, black with golden embroidery.

I got up from the couch, our eyes locked in...

She turned around and crawled onto her unmade bed her head down and her beautiful pussy and pink asshole in the air. I approached her "we have a winner".

I gently ran my middle finger up her pussy's glistening lips, she was so damn wet. I massaged her gently moving side to side with one finger watching her pussy squint and pulse, I knew what she wanted, I knew what I wanted but it was time for a bit of payback for her earlier teasing.

"Mi cunta" she moaned, she wanted me inside her but, I decided that this game would be played on my terms. I pulled down the shoulder straps to let out her perfect c cup breasts, I watched her body shake under my fingers entering her and working her insides until she was a puddle in my palm. When she couldn't bear it anymore, her cheeks flushed, begging... I pulled my cock out and gently wiped her juices on it while probing her cunt's entrance with my cock. I pushed it and rubbed her clit staying outside and as she was expecting me to enter raw, I repositioned just a lick above and started pushing into her beautiful asshole

"Hoohhhhh" she moaned grabbing the sheets with all her strength. I pushed my full length and she threw her head back I kissed her passionately her saliva like a drink for my lustful thirst. I grabbed her hair and pumped her at a steady pace, the entrance to her asshole changing from pink to red I spit on it keeping the pounding until I thought her legs would give in.

"I'm going to cum inside you and I'm going to feed it to you" I said my breathe shortening as I felt my seed move up my shaft

"Please", she begged

I felt the strongest spurts of cum I had ever produced hit the walls inside her, she squeezed down on me as hard as she could as if to wring out every last drop. "Unhhh" she moaned as her fingers worked her clit to an orgasm that left her face a sweaty mess.

I turned her over and let her catch her breathe, two fingers near her asshole catching the leaking semen that was slowly dripping out.

"Open" I told her, her tongue sticking out while she was still panting, I let it drip onto her tongue and repeated the process until nothing was left. She giggled as I got up to leave, I could tell that her thirst wasn't quenched yet, I could tell I'd have to sneak back into her suite. My cock craved the warmth of her cunt.

I went back in for a long kiss before leaving the room. "I'm not done with you yet" I told her between kisses. "Oh my god, please... don't ever be done with me" she said before dozing off. I covered her before leaving.

I headed back to my room discretely, I could still catch some Zs before the wedding party started tonight, I assumed it was better to get my sleep now before I'd get a hold of Val tonight.

Part 4

What's the scariest part of a wedding? Some would say it's the dancing, but that never fazed me. I've always relished watching people let loose on the dance floor, and I was no exception. Despite the vivid memories of Val making my legs feel like jelly, I still managed to hustle around with singing and dancing aunts and uncles. Val, busy with the bride and her girls, exchanged fleeting glances and flirty exchanges with me at the bar. "I can still taste you," she whispered at one point, leaving me with a smirk and a quickened heartbeat as she walked away in her tight dress.

My cousin Edmund, a bit tipsy, approached me with a lewd comment about Val. "Edmund, sit down, you're drunk," I chided, trying to deflect his inebriated observations.

The night was a whirlwind of celebration. By 10:30, most kids were with babysitters, giving adults the freedom to revel on the dance floor. The music was loud and relentless, fueling a lively atmosphere. Amidst the chaos, I realized Val was nowhere in sight. Stepping outside for a better view, I was startled by a commotion. "Stop, Edmund, are you out of your mind?" Val's voice rang out in distress.

Rushing to the scene, I found Edmund drunkenly confronting Val near the sweet table setup. Interposing myself between them, I confronted Edmund, who was slurring about giving Val what he thought she wanted. With the help of the waiting staff, we managed to pull Edmund away and guide him back into the hall.

Val, visibly shaken, turned to thank me. I assured her it was fine and asked if she needed some space. She looked up at me, her eyes reflecting a mix of vulnerability and desire. "No, no space," she said softly. "I want your arms. Can we go away now?"

I headed back to the hall to grab my jacket, I checked in on everyone who were still partying out of their minds. I joined Val in the elevator, her mood had been dampened by the events but she was happy to be back with me, we got to my room and sat down on my sofa blabbing for what felt like hours, eventually she fell asleep and I carried her to the bed letting her rest.

I fell asleep in the sofa but was woken up around 5 Am to the sound of the shower turning on, I was still wearing my pants and shirt from the wedding and knocked on the door to ask if I could come in, hearing a faint "mmhmmm"I entered the room to the sight of Val, her hair in a bun motioning to me to join her with an inciting finger, I undressed and entered the hot shower to her warm lips and tongue, a long make out session that I wished would never end, my hands were running over her body and she tugged at my cock until it hardened to her liking, the look of pure lust I had seen the day before rekindled, she turned around on her tip toes and pointed her curvy behind at me.

"Who am i to say no"

If her ass was bliss, her pussy was pure heaven, the warmth and wetness took in my shaft and her moans as she held onto the shower wall which echoed with the sexiest grunts I had ever heard. I pounded her one hand on her waist the other on her throat, pulling her head back so I could capture her lips, my body resisting the surging orgasm to keep listening to the addicting percussion of our bodies slamming together. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the rhythm, her hand on her clit massaging herself to a culminating orgasm that made her pussy tighten around me "dear god I said" holding on for dear life, I was balls deep, my raw dick into this goddess. She opened her eyes "cum inside me" she said, "are you on birth control" I asked?

She smirked " pour it in my cunt papi" I felt my eyes roll back, right there, it took me over the limit, I started spurting my seed inside Val's unbelievable pussy grunting as she grabbed my neck, a huge smile on her face as I softened inside her.

For another hour, there wasn't a place in the room safe from our desire, there was no respit and half way through I realized that if she wasn't on birth control, there was no way I hadn't impregnated her, it didn't slow us down. When the clock turned to 7am, she started putting her clothes back on but I wasn't done with her, as she was getting done putting on her dress I pulled her back onto the bed and spread her legs open. Her cunt was so glazed in cum at this point that going back in caused a fair bit to leak onto her ass, I continued pumping her and she moaned encouraging me to spill another load inside her "I'm going to get you pregnant Val" I said as I felt another load build up inside me... "Then fuck a baby into me Papi" she replied as I unleashed what must have been the fifth load of that morning.

12