Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed passionately and she left, making sure we had each other's coordinates. She told me she'd make arrangements tonight for the kids, I knew we'd only have a few more days, I wondered what they'd bring. I realized at this point that Val wanted to carry my child, I thought back to what Edmund had said about Ethan's health. I went back to my bed, my phone vibrating, I looked at it, a picture from Val, she had made it to her room and sent me a treat from her bathroom shower, a beautiful topless picture, I responded "keep them coming" she replied "keep me cumming"

Part 5

Ethan's unexpected e-vite in early November took me by surprise, as thoughts of them hadn't crossed my mind for months. Indeed, after the wedding, Val had vanished from the radar. Understandably, she had her hands full with kids and a sick husband. Ethan, battling a severe cancer, had cast a shadow over our affair. Post-Val, my life reverted to a whirlwind of work, with intermittent attempts to satiate my unbridled passions -- a daunting task after someone like Val.

The e-vite, in retrospect, was foreseeable. Val had given birth to a girl, and they were hosting a 'Baptism Bash' in Vegas. The notion that I might be the father lingered as I hovered over the 'accept' button. A weekend in Vegas? Irresistible.

Arriving in Vegas on Friday night, I decided to indulge in a show. The family's group chat was alive with updates, including photos of Val looking stunning with her new baby. Her Colombian family was also in town, adding to the excitement. Stepping out for the show, I was dressed casually yet smartly in jeans and a crisp white shirt. Exiting my Uber, my attention was immediately captured by a breathtaking young woman with dark, flowing hair and striking black eyes, framed by long lashes. Her olive skin was accentuated by the simple elegance of shorts and a tank top. She had the toned physique of an athlete, balanced with a captivating grace. We briefly locked eyes and exchanged a knowing smile before she disappeared into a limo bus.

Throughout the show, my mind wandered back to the mysterious woman I'd seen. She had an allure that was hard to shake off.

Later, at the hotel-organized dinner, I was welcomed warmly by the extended family, including the ever-talkative Aunt Dina. In the midst of her stories, she appeared again -- Bianca, as I would soon learn. She casually entered pocketing her vape, her presence commanding the room. Dina, noticing my transfixed gaze, introduced me to Val's family. It turned out Bianca was Val's younger half-sister. Val joined us shortly after, greeting me with a playful kiss and whisper that sparked a rush of speculation and excitement "She looks just like her Daddy". Bianca's deep voice then cut through the chatter, suggesting a night out dancing. The plan was set in motion, and we decided to head to my hotel's nightclub. Bianca reemerged for the outing, leaving me awestruck in a daringly short dress that left little to the imagination. She playfully requested a photo to be sent via private message, teasingly inquiring if I was capturing the moment for a boyfriend. Her flirtatious remark and thick accent added to her allure "No Boyfriends, I want ManFriends".

In the Uber to the club, Bianca adjusted her dress, revealing a delicate mole on her inner thigh. I tried to distract her with playful commentary about the Vegas sights, but her intense gaze was unsettling yet exciting. Her perfume filled the air, creating an intoxicating atmosphere. Passing the Vegas Sphere, she giggled at my wave, playfully lowering my hand with a flirtatious remark "Stop flirting with her, she might flirt back". Our conversation turned to personal preferences, with Bianca inquiring about my 'type.' I deflected with humor, maintaining the lighthearted yet flirtatious tone "That sphere's an android, I'm more the iPhone type" She giggled.

Upon arriving at the club, Bianca's presence was magnetic. We danced and reveled in the night, drawing the attention of many but remaining engrossed in our own world. The night progressed with Reggaeton beats, Bianca relishing in the attention, yet there was an unmistakable connection that seemed to isolate us from the rest of the party.

As the night unfolded with Reggaeton beats and shared glances, it was clear Bianca wasn't done, even as the cousins called it a night. Our connection, ignited from that first exchanged smile, had taken a life of its own in the pulsing heart of Vegas.

The coast clear, we danced together in the dark club, our bodies grinding on each other with teasing madness. At some point, as I was holding her from behind, her head tilted back on my shoulder, giving me a sight of her neck. And that's when, maybe it was the alcohol, maybe an attraction that seemed to be there from the first second we exchanged stares; I dug my lips and teeth into her.

A small teasing bite, a wet succulent kiss... her head raised just enough for me to hear a soft moan escape her mouth. She straightened up but not before running her hand against my groin. I was grateful I was wearing jeans...

This was ground zero...

She asked me if we could go out for a smoke, I nodded and we made our way towards the abandoned hallways when she suddenly pulled me into one of the abandoned hotel conference rooms on our path. I pushed her away from me and she backed off towards the center table of the cramped room she pushed the chairs letting them wheel away...

I locked the door and closed in on her, pulling her up into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist as we started kissing passionately, I could taste the strawberry daiquiri on her breathe and tongue as I wrapped mine around hers. She was like a candy "Are we doing this?" She smirked and looked at me with a slow arrogant nod of her chin. I kissed her chest and pulled down her top loosing up her beautiful small breast and small nipples. "Mmmh" she moaned, pushing my head down pleading me to intensify her pleasure, I lowered my lips to her beautiful satin underwear which I pushed aside with my teeth giving me a full view of her tight young pussy and asshole. I slowly licked and suckled her cunt, hearing her breathing take an increasingly rapid pace, it took about 5 minutes and she started humming and grunting "Uhnnn, Uhnnn Oof, keep going don't stop" I kept my mouth sealed to her pussy until her spasms calmed.

I stood up and watched her unzip my jeans slowly massaging my cock... she didn't waste any time... Her mouth wrapped around my hypnotized stiff cock making a gentle bobbing motion that flicked her hair back and forth, Val had teased me with her cunt, unbearibly so the first time we seriously encountered each other but Bianca was expertly suckling on me looking up for approval which I gave her with a grunt and twitch of my dick. Feeling I was close, she turned around and lifted one leg on the conference table giving me a full view of her moist, stunning pussy.

I pushed in and started pacing myself, doggy style, trying hard to keep my building load from spurting inside her, both my hands on her upper-hips, watching my cock glisten and cream... Jesus Christ... She suddenly turned around, positioning herself from the front, both her legs spread on the conference table, she grabbed my neck as I entered her missionary, I continued my pumping, feeling I wouldn't be able to last much longer, I was planning to cum on top of her pussy but Bianca had other plans, she all of a sudden wrapped her legs around me forcing me in deeper, I lost myself...

Damn these sisters...

I started cumming inside her, she held onto me with all her might until my cock stopped pulsating... I pulled out breathless watching the stream of semen slowly leaking out of her.

She smiled and twisted around of the table putting her legs in the air to get her panties back on... A small puddle of cum on the conference table the only proof of our lust.

"Do you want to go back to your hotel?" My eyes pleading she would stay the night...

" I'll stay with you tonight" She said smiling gently... "Unlike Val, Papi, I'm on birth control"

Part 6

I woke up with Bianca on my arm, the first light of dawn painting her serene. Checking the family discussion group, I smirked at Aunt Dina's clueless rant about the cousins' drunken antics and her speculations about who Bianca might have run off with.

Bianca lay there, her sculpted body half-covered, breathing softly through her pulpy red lips. She resembled a renaissance painting in her peaceful slumber, her youth and searing beauty sending waves of affection through me. The memories of last night - our intense lovemaking on the balcony, her howls of pleasure as I relentlessly drove her to orgasm - were still fresh. She had been insatiable, urging me to keep pace, to keep filling her up, culminating in a fervent session on the bed. I remember collapsing beside her, panting as her moans subsided into deep sleep.

The morning light revealed the remnants of our passionate night, yellow stains of dried semen leaking out of her glazed cunt decorated our sheets. I quietly headed to the bathroom, trying not to wake her, to no avail. Soon, Bianca joined me, wrapping her arms around me. Her lips, though faded from last night's fervour, still held their vibrant shimmer, I ran my thumb on them. She knelt down and wrapped her hands around my cock, reigniting the fire we had stoked just hours ago, my shaft buried down her throat. Her mouth worked wonders, and despite my weak protest, she persisted, craving to taste me once more.

"Give me my breakfast" She moaned as a stream of cum painted her tongue, her making sure I saw her swallow every drop.

In the Uber back to her hotel, our casual flirtation escalated to the point where the driver warned us so we played prude. Her playful banter was met with my light-hearted quips, the tension between us palpable, I left her in the lobby to get dressed.

At the baptism hall, a frail Ethan and a radiant Val greeted me. Val's fleeting touch and suggestive whispers hinted that she knew more than she let on about Bianca's and my escapades. The flirtatious energy between us hadn't waned.. Our laughter mingled in the air, carrying the promise of more forbidden moments. As the celebration extended into the night, Val and Bianca approached me with a mischievous plan. Despite Val's eye-roll at Bianca's enthusiasm, the allure of a rare night out in America swayed her decision. Dressed provocatively as they joined me outside the lobby, they captivated everyone's attention.

At the club, Bianca reigned supreme, drawing in everyone with her magnetic presence. Our night was a joyous blend of dancing, drinking, laughter, and carefree revelry.

Stepping out for a cigarette, I was joined by a tipsy Val, her yearning for affection evident. The choice between her and Bianca was daunting, but Val's suggestion to share the night intrigued me.

Back in my room, a fantasy unfolded with both sisters.

" Come here you two" I said as they emerged undressed from the bathroom.

II expertly arranged both of them on the bed in a doggy style position. My lips found Val's pussy, exploring her intimately, while my fingers ventured into Bianca's, teasing her with a gentle yet deliberate rhythm. As I attended to Val's cunt, my fingers sought out Bianca's g-spot and clit with my thumb. Her immediate reaction was to collapse onto her belly, emitting soft grunts as I applied pressure, my fingers brushing against her labia in a deliberate tease.

Before long, Bianca's pursuit of Val's lips transformed into surrender. The exchange of their passionate kiss was a vision of erotic elegance. I reclined, observing their intimacy, until their attention shifted towards me. With a coordinated effort, Bianca and Val descended on my cock, their wet mouths enveloping me in unison. Bianca's focus was on the tip, while Val attended to the shaft -- a dance of lips and tongues that enveloped me in sheer ecstasy.

The crescendo of our liaison approached as I positioned Val on her back, guiding Bianca to straddle her face. The sight of Bianca being pleasured by Val as I penetrated Val deeply was intoxicating. Their synchronized moans filled the room, urging me towards a point of no return.

"Who gets my load?" I pondered aloud.

Val's response, laced with laughter, hinted at our shared history and the resulting consequences. "It's my turn," she declared, a playful acknowledgment of our past encounter that had led to very real outcomes. Yet, in that moment, caution was abandoned in favour of raw desire.

I positioned Bianca on her back and placed Val atop her in a calculated arrangement. Understanding dawned on them as I thrust with purpose fueled by passion and the anticipation of release. My culmination was inevitable, and as I reached my peak, I creampied Val, fulfilling her lighthearted request.

Bianca, acting on instinct, pressed her lips to Val's cunt, capturing the escaping seed The sight was profoundly stirring, marking an apex of our shared experience.

The passion between us was unbridled to say the least.

The weekend became a blur of intimacy with Bianca as Val left to attend to her family. Her decision to stay with me, in America on Monday marked a new beginning. She told her parents she wasn't returning home.

Aunt Dina's wink and Val's smile confirmed the family's approval of our unorthodox path. No one, except them seemed to clue in that I was taking Bianca back home with me, I wanted her to be mine forever..

As we prepared to leave, packing the new wardrobe I bought her in the luggage we had picked up at the hotel store Bianca casually discarded her birth control, a symbolic gesture of our newfound bliss together.

"Won't need this ever again," She said.

We sent our baptism e-vites a year later.

12