All Comments on 'Caught in the Act'

by shooter44n45

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Seems to me that if the Four Involved people......

.....have no gripe that the hate women-wimp husband crowd should keep their nasty comments to themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
it sad when people tell you wrong is right

there is nothing on earth better than a good woman,but there nothing on earth worst than a cheating whore.so said that a married woman in her married bed fucking another man and woman the hubby comes home and ask am i next to be fuck.i would have broke three set of legs that day.if don't respect my house you pay.now all you wimp and sissy boys kiss my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Crap

And then they all slowly rotted to death of aids, much like this writer's brain.........the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
enjoyment?

would be surprised if the other man always had a larger Dick but then I suppose for these stories it has to be. For the first respondents comment about women haters they exist you will find their comments in the gay section, it isn't neccessarily the case that just because someone reading a story with a cheating partner isn't a fan of the material that they hate women.

The story itself was fine

BazzzBazzzabout 18 years ago
Good Story

You did well. Unfortunately you brought on the wrath of the evangelicals. Otherwise known as morons that go to erotic story websites in hopes of finding non erotic stories about non cheating couples. When to their shock they find nothing but erotic stories in the erotic story website they freak out and leave idiotic statements in the comments section. They also enhance their own manhood by not even leaving their names.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow! Something New

I have never experienced a woman who had a "quacking orgasm." Most of those I have been with just moan, scream or howl and maybe shudder or thrash around some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
How can anyone reading on this site take the .....

...road.

Anyone who thinks that they are morally higher than the characters in this story is FULL OF SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amusing Comments Make Poor Rants

Bazzer go soak your tongue - you have no more right to rant than anyone else here reading and commenting on what they wish to and don't give us the anon. crap just because we don't want a funny name. This forum suffices for exchange just as it was intended.

So when many of us find it implausible but sordid when happy tired hubbie goes from anger to a participant while watching his bestest friends bigger cock stretch his whores cunt then she eats his buddies cock and her fiends cunt - I mean there was nothing rational or erotic about this - it came out of the blue without any conversation and if he hadn't come home then do you really think the 3 fucking cheaters would have told him - get outa town lamebrain.

A simple sick suck & fuck story unlike this one can make some sense even if the characters are all assholes who deserve each other. After all this beauty encompassed cheating, cuckolding, watching big cock, and braindead fucked up wimp hubbie. Better than a trifecta - maybe not.

Your turn dipster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Husband is naive!

Why would ANYONE buy the load of crap this wife tried to cover her husband in when explaining her affair(s?). Come on!!!!!! (1) They were going to keep it a secret...can you spell betryal and lying? (2) It was never going to happen again..... if thats the case why did it happen again? Lets face it folks, the author ignored completely the aspect of betrayal, disrespect, and treachery involved in this pathetic piece. The husband...what a shrimp! That rhymes with wimp by the way. Better to ignore the disrespect of him, and their marriage, for what, a few orgasms, with an unprincipled couple, who couldn't care less about him, or his committed (what a joke) relationship! For all you wienie boys, that think a committed relationship means, both partners are sent to an asylum..... grow the fuck up! Now, if she had come to him with a desire to discuss the possibilities of a more open lifestyle, and they decided to explore their limits (like you're supposed to in a real relationship, wienie boys), then I'd buy it. Nope, didn't happen like that, did it? Call this a rant if you want, but it is a logical arguement in my opinion.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love the way Bazzz and Anonymous

complain about people hiding under a phoney name. Exhibitionist???? Try Loving Wives category. If you are not ashamed to write nd post do not be ashamed to put it in its site slot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

A piss-poor shitty piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

This was a loving wife? If Dan is one of his best friends, who needs enemies like him. Old huby should have taken photos of them and divorced the slut for her infidelity, or if he could get to a gun, he should just have shot all of them and then got back on the road and acted as if he were coming home. If Beth wants to be a cum slut for Dan while her husband is out of town, then when he is in town, he should make her go naked all of the time and pull a train everynight. Charging of course. Make money off of the slut before you get rid of her, use her up till you do not want her anymore and nobody will pay for her. Then she has outlived her usefulness. I might seem hard and cruel, but if this is the type of life she wants, then she should live it to the maximum.

Let hubby get him someone who is more satisify that Beth is and do not touch Beth because you never know what type of disease she might be caring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Solid, if unspectacular

This was almost two stories. I would have liked it better if you made the second part more of a confession via dialog on Beth's part rather than the way you wrote it here.

Some of the slang was a bit crude, but to each their own.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
cheating wife

I think the husband was avoyeur and liked to watch and eat cream pies .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
its funny writers run bullshit at you

common sense on any level tells you cheating is cheating.give us a break and stop the crap.a lie and fucking others and not telling your hubby is divorce and the court hubby will win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CHEATING

Cheating is cheating... cheating on a spouse who would be willing to share is worse than cheating on one who demands faithfulness. It is a matter of having cake and eating it too... making the cheating and deception the major focus of the pleasure. TOTALLY depraved selfishness and lack of consideration for the spouse!

High ROAD my ass...

cpousnret86cpousnret86about 16 years ago
Hot!

I do not understand the moralistic stand some of you take regarding stories such as this. This is a porno website where people either write their fantasies or write about things they have done so that others who love the same type of fantasy or want to do something like this can read. When you come to this website, you know you're going to see fucking, wives getting fucked by other men, husbands joining in or watching or revelling in the wickedness of it all. If you do not like this kind of story, this kind of website, this kind of lifestyle, why not just limit yourself to Oprah's website and play goodie two shoes? I don't care if words sometimes are mispelled in the passion of the moment, or of someone mixes up their english. If the story gets me hard, hot and bothered, it was successful. This story was hot and I got hard, hot and bothered! I'm ready to fuck anything that has a hole right now! So, the story was good, it was hot and I loved it! Those who complain can kiss my rosy red cheeks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
one question what kind of man is he if any

man he isn't a weak minded person he is.could ever trust the wife again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Imagination

Why does everyone react as if this is anything other than the fruit of a vivid imagination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
childish, unrealistic, waste of time

yep, don't believe for a minute that there is anyone in the 7+ billion people on this planet that would act this way... so why, Author, do you get off writing this trash. No,life? haven't been laid in a decade? Ridiculous stories like this are simply a large neon sign that ARE ALL ABOUT THE FUCKED-UP AUTHOR'S SHORTCOMINGS. And you really don't need to SHARE your crap. This is a site about EROTICA... love, sex, passion. NOT PAIN, CRUELTY HURTFUL BEHAVOIR. Yet a good 1/3 of the posters seem to be such fucked-up losers that they can't help but display their sad, pathetic lives in their postings. Why don't you losers go to another site? Start a site that is about poor self image, whoreish women who just can't control their animalistic urges, back-stabbing, hateful behavoir. And you know what? All us NORMAL people, will NEVER visit that site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really a sick story.

Are you, the author, as perverted as this sick tale? Please don't write any more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Strange commenters!

An excellent story. Well written and very descriptive. Is it not strange that the comments from moaners are close to illiterate. Good work and I hope you write a part 2.

gcg41gcg41about 13 years ago
HOT

I wish I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what a complete fucking loser

you create a story about a person that should quickly take their own life and end their misery... you catch someone doing the number one most horrible, back stabbing hurtful and disgusting thing to you... and you do NOTHING. You accept it which is no different than wearing a large sign above your head telling the whole world that you are a worthless asshole and they should just spit on you. People are NOT THIS MENTALLY DISTURBED. PEOPLE LIKE LIFE, THEY ENJOY LIVING, THEY DO NOT ACCEPT PEOPLE SHITTING ON THEM. Think about you fucking losers... this is the INTERNET... there are only a few hundred constant fucked-up pathetic losers posting this type of self debasing crap in this category.... a FEW HUNDRED OUT OF 7 BILLION...... YOU'RE A FUCKED-UP, SAD, MINORITY OF MENTALLY DISTURBED LOSERS. It is also so fucking apparent when normal people, you know, normal people who actually engage in sex more than once a decade.... read your stories... we KNOW you have no experience! Go out and get a real life!

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
"Catching them by coming home early was a fluke"

If he believes that, he'll believe anything his lying wife and friends tell him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another fag of a hubby

wimp ass men writers.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Good story, but so much for trust in a marriage

Sure husband got to enjoy the sex this time, but his cheating cunt wife has been lying to him and never intended to be honest or share with him. That makes her a cunt. He will no longer be able to trust her. The marriage won't last

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another cunt

Coward wimp husband. The wife is a cheating cunt who obviously hates her pussy add husband

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
REALLY !!!!!!

you got to be kidding me. do all you suppose to be authors think that every guy you butt holes write about are the kind of guy who really gets turned on by watching their wife fuck someone else. maybe you get turned on by your wife screwing someone else but trust me guys I know would never EVER feel like that they would rather go to jail for kicking the guys ass. so why don't you " authors " quit writing shit like this. And yes it is starting to piss me off when most of these stories are written like this.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Another Slut Wife and Loser Husband Story? WTF!

Enough of these shit Loser Husband stories! Just once I'd like to see a real man pull out a magnum 44 and blow the wife,the guy,and in this case the guy's wife into oblivion!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The husband has no balls he should have kicked the shit out of the guy fucken his wife .THEN DID WHATHE DID TO THE OTHER WIFE THEN KICK HER CUNT BLACK AND BLUE THEN SELL HER ASS TO A MEXICAN WHORE HOUSE WHERE THEY WOULD GIVE HER ALL SHE COULD HANDLE.THE OTHER HUSBAN TO. THE WIFE SHE NOT BELIVE WHAT HAPPENS TO HER WHILE IT IS HAPPENING, NO GOOD SLUT WHORE NOTHING HE DOES TO IS GOOD TO MAKE HER SORRY SHE DID IT.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Throw the Cheating Twat to the Curb!

Another piece-o'- shit wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm sorry but, not a chance

This is not a loving wife story it wasn't a caught in the act story. A non freak reaction would have been to kick a little ass a whole lot of curb kicking. Even if given permission the way they did their get together was wrong. The did it behind his back so kick them all to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor excuses all around

Sounds like somebody needs lessons on how to use superglue?

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
not well written but

very hot on all accounts, wow,, five star, and another chapter would be great. this was hot and steamy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I came home early and caught my wife with a guy who happens to be a local city cop. Needless to say, things didn't go well, he tried but couldn't quite handle me.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Shit story about shit people, still 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fuckin' spineless cuck. Comes home to find his wife having sex with his friend & wife & becomes excited? Not only should he return his man card, but there should be a category for this shit, so those who want to read it can. And those, like me, that seriously dislikes it, doesn't have to. For the record, midway thru the 1st page, I stopped reading. 1 star Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, she is fucking the friend and wife and keeping it secret. He is not mad as hell about this. Stories should be at least a little believable, hence the 2 star rating.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 year ago

You should’ve finish the story with a third chapter where he gets some alone time with both women, and then his wife and him find another couple more their age or another girl they both fuck, and they leave the other couple behind because they just can’t be trusted and neither can his wife with them, so then, in the end, he takes control of the when, the where, and the who his wife shares her newfound sexual awakening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous