All Comments on 'Caught in the Act'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So Far so good

This is an erotic fantasy, hurry with the next chapter. My husband teases me about our son and he loved your story as well. This is a fantasy we play with every once in a while and now that summer is coming he is suggesting I get a naughty bikini for the back yard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another satisfied reader

Just like the previous comment, I tease my wife about our 2 sons and what it would be like to share our bed with them. This leads to some of the best sex ever. Now, we have a grandson who is now older and we have fantasized about him fucking his grandmom and me. It leads to earth-shattering orgasms for both of us.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A really exciting story

I want to read about him fucking his mom, and sucking her pussy until she cums. He could fuck her in the ass while dad fucks her in the pussy. Thanks ......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

WOW that was hot, i wish my mom was more like her,but she iked what my step dad had!And he iked what i had LOL

Trucke2@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he's got the parents ever boy should have!

This is an excellent story about a liberated family by a highly gifted writer. Young Scott discovers that his mom and dad are free and uninhibited when it comes to sex within the family. Unlike too many parents they make sure not to cripple their offspring with antiquated notions of what's permissible among family members. They know that within a family all the cocks and cunts, mouths and assholes are community property, at the free disposal of parents and their grown up children. So urged on by his dad and mom Scott strips and shows off his hunky body to them, as most all boys wish they could do. His mother and father gush their admiration for their boy's well-built body, especially for his big stiff prick and his cute boyish butt. Scott tingles down to his toes, he's never felt so good! Dad's especially taken by his son's smooth firm ass and the tight tender twat between his cheeks. Soon dad'll be probing his boy's sweet cunt with his big fatherly prick, just as Scott'll be sticking his big prick up between his mother's legs. Family love at its best!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
WOW

great sexy story. i wish you were still writing

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Mmmm love love thiss tory so erotically sensual and yummy thx for sharing…my pussy is so wet n loving stroking n playing…as I read…..sad I have no hands or mouths to service me as I read…..imagine me reading out loud as we do what’s being written about mmmmm xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous