Caught in the Act

Story Info
Crossdresser caught out at night.
7.6k words
4.63
38.8k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! This is my first time sharing a story, so comments/criticism are welcome! Please let me know what you think.

I know most readers want to get straight to the juicy stuff, so I try to avoid a lot of backstory. Suffice it to say, this story is based on a real person and set in a real place, though the events never actually happened. The main character, 'Alice', is 18, has graduated high school, but still lives at home with mom, who works overnight. Special thanks to aadirtyoldmaninphx1 for editing <3

*

From my point of view it was a wonderful night. I had the night off work and my mom was working that night (No dad, long story I won't bore you with). So I'd opened my trunk of girly clothes, slipped on my white garter belt with thigh high stockings attached, matching white bra and white thong panties. Then I threw my breast forms, white high heel shoes, form fitting white micro mini skirt, and white lacy top in my backpack along with a towel, my pink dildo, a bottle of KY and a few other accessories.

I put on some male clothes over my underwear and a jacket to hide the lumps created by my empty bra. I even went ahead and applied my makeup, trusting that no one would notice this late at night. If I saw anyone, I planned to keep my distance and avoid them.

At around one in the morning, I headed out. Next to my apartments was a small complex of office buildings separated by a tall wooden fence. People often kicked boards out to make holes and avoid a long walk around the fence. It was through one of these holes that I slipped and made my way to a dark, secluded staircase on the inside corner of one of the buildings.

It was a typical set of steps like in any apartments except that it had a wall along the side with a door sized opening that led underneath. It was a dark secluded spot out of view of any of the nearby streets or apartments. I'd never seen anyone there after the various businesses who rented offices in the complexes left for the night.

So I felt safe coming here to this secluded spot occasionally to change into some female clothes, get dolled up and just be a girl outside of my apartment, out in the real world for a short time. I could stroll just a bit outside and look at my reflection in the glass of the nearest office suite, twirl around, and practice my feminine walk. It was a nice, erotic feeling to feel a cool breeze blow up the back of my skirt.

My hands were shaking with nervousness as I unpacked the contents of my backpack and set about removing my male clothes, laying them carefully aside, while donning my feminine attire. I was dressed to the nines; sexy lingerie, ass-hugging mini-skirt, small top that left my midriff exposed (I'd always been tall/skinny, so I had a nice flat stomach), high heels at the end of my stocking covered legs, breast forms in my bra, earrings, bracelets, even a white lace choker.

I'd grown my brunette hair out to around shoulder length back when I was in school and kept it that way since. I even spritzed on a little perfume to complete the effect once I finished dressing. I pulled out my pipe and fired up the bowl I'd packed before I left the house, taking a few minutes to smoke me some good weed and get a bit more comfortable.

Once the bowl was cashed, I laid out the towel beneath me so I wouldn't get my clothes all dirty. Next out was my smart phone and earbuds. I turned it on, immediately navigating my way through the folders to the 'video' folder. I selected one of the porn videos I had stored on there, then turned back to my bag to pull out the KY.

I set my phone down and lubed up a couple of fingers. Kneeling down doggy style, my eyes focused on my phone's screen, reached back, pulling my panties aside, and began to rub a dab of lube on my anus, rubbing it around and around, teasing my tight little hole. I proceeded quickly, pushing the two lubed up fingers against my sphincter. They began to slip in with little effort and soon I was fingering my hole vigorously. I soon added a third finger, then a fourth, doing my best to cram all four fingers into my tight hole while I watched hot whores sucking and getting fucked on the tiny screen.

All the while I dreamed it was me in their place. I flipped over onto my back and spread my legs, using two fingers from each hand and trying to pull my asshole open as wide as it would go. After a bit of this I decided I was ready for my dildo.

I removed my fingers and sat up, picking up my pink dildo and coating it with a generous coating of lube. It wasn't terribly big, only six or seven inches, ending in a wide base with a black dial to turn it on and adjust the speed. I turned and got back on my knees, head down as I placed the tip of the dildo to my hole and eased it in slowly.

Moaning softly as the dildo slid into my ass, I slid it in as deep as it would go, then eased it back almost all the way out before pushing it back in again. I closed my eyes, groaning quietly as I worked the dildo in and out of my ass. I paused to switch the vibration on, turning it up a bit before I resumed working it in harder and deeper.

I'd been fucking myself with the dildo for several minutes, head down, eyes focused on the the tiny screen when I saw a flash of light, followed quickly by more flashes. I immediately panicked and sat up, letting the dildo slip out and fall on the towel beneath me and turned to see a tall dark skinned man standing in the doorway with his cell phone out snapping pictures of me.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed as I held up one hand as if I could block the camera with it, using the other hand to pull the earbuds out of my ears.

The man stopped taking pictures and put his phone away, stepping forward. I was under the stairs with not enough room to stand, and had to remain on my knees, with him between me and the only way out. His hand shot out and grabbed my hair, yanking my head back painfully.

"Well well well, what have we here?"

I yelped in pain as he jerked my head back, my mind racing. I reached up with both hands to try to pry my hair free from his grip.

"Looks to me like a little cock-hungry slut. Look at you, even got your face painted up all pretty. Why if I hadn't already seen your little white dick I'd swear you were a real whore."

"Please..." I tried to plead with him, not even knowing what I intended to say.

His open hand struck me across my cheek, not extremely hard, but hard enough to hurt and to shut me up while he continued to speak.

"Shut it! We both know what you are and what you were doing out here. Now I got the pics to prove it, and unless you want these pictures all over the internet as well as all over the neighborhood, you'll do exactly what I tell you."

As he spoke he reached down to unfasten his belt with his free hand.

"Now since we both know you're a little cock loving slut, I'm gonna give you some real cock to love on."

He unzipped his pants, reaching into his boxers and pulling out a thick eight inch black cock. I stared at it helplessly, knowing I had no choice. I couldn't have those pictures around the neighborhood. And as I watched his already rock hard cock throb and twitch with excitement, I knew he was right about me, I was too submissive to fight. My arms dropped to my sides.

"Well don't just stare at it, suck it slut!" he ordered, pulling my head forward. "What? Is this your first cock?"

He brushed my hand off his cock, taking it in his hand and rubbing the fat head along the bridge of my nose.

"Don't be scared girl, I've never had a bitch who didn't like it, and I can tell, you're gonna love it."

He rubbed his cock head over my face as he talked, smearing precum over my cheeks and forehead, then brought it to my lips, pressing against them and pulling on my head.

"Just open your mouth for me girl, and suck my cock."

I complied.

The head of his fat cock pushed my lips apart and pushed deeper in, forcing me to open my mouth wide to accommodate his thick shaft. I closed my eyes as he pushed his cock into my mouth. He jerked my hair hard.

"Open them eyes and look'it me bitch!" he ordered.

I obeyed.

I hadn't even noticed he'd pulled his phone back out and had it aimed at me, clearly recording my abuse.

"Mmm yeah. Thata girl."

He sighed softly and I looked up helplessly into the camera, as this man's penis pushed into my mouth. He pet my hair as he pushed his cock into my mouth inch by inch until he hit the back of my throat, making me gag. I coughed and spluttered around his cock as it hardened and grew in my mouth. My eyes watered.

"Yeah, that's it, gag on that shit," he crowed, enjoying his victory over me.

He held the back of my head, pushing on it and nudging forward with his hips, ramming it against the back of my throat as he tried to force it further in. Not making any progress, he pulled back, holding my head and slowly fucking my mouth.

"Tilt your head back girl, let me in your throat."

He continued pushing the head of his cock against the back of my throat, as though he thought he could force it in, but it just wouldn't go. After a few moments he pulled back, easing the pressure off the back of my throat, but kept his cock in my mouth.

"Now suck it!" he commanded.

Knowing I had no choice I began to bob my head slowly, sliding my mouth up and down his thick cock.

"Faster!" he snapped, tugging and pushing on my head, forcing me to move my mouth faster up and down his shaft.

I placed my hands on his strong, hairy thighs to brace myself as I pumped his shaft with my mouth. He groaned with pleasure.

"Use that tongue bitch! I know you seen lots o' porn!"

Reluctantly I pressed my tongue to the underside of his cock as I sucked him. His cock was pretty thick and didn't leave much room so I couldn't do much more than rub my tongue back and forth along the underside as it slid in and out of my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned, "That's it. I'll train you to be a good cocksucker yet."

I continued sucking him, pumping my mouth up and down his thick cock and massaging the underside with my tongue, all the while keeping my eyes raised submissively to the camera as he caught every moment of my humiliation on film.

Then, unexpectedly, he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I coughed and gasped as I caught my breath. He pointed the head of his big dick straight at my face.

"Now lick it."

I did as I was told, extending my tongue to lightly lick the underside of the big head.

"Swirl your tongue around it and lick it all over!" He released his iron grip on my hair only to pop me in the back of the head.

"I told you bitch! I know you watch porn. You know how them bitches suck a dick! Now suck it like they do it! Do it nasty bitch!"

Indeed, I did know what he meant, now that I thought about it. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock a couple of times, then ran my tongue down the side of his shaft to the base, then back up the underside, returning to the head and swirling around it again.

"That's better. You gonna' learn to worship that dick."

He pushed my head down lower, pushing my face into his crotch and ordering me to lick his nuts. I obediently ran my tongue over his hairy sack, then suck on each in turn.

"That's it, you learn quick slut," he groaned as I massaged his balls with my tongue. He held my head there, making me lick and tongue bathe his balls, occasionally sucking on them to change things up

He pulled away, guiding his cock back to my mouth and shoving it back in. I didn't need to be told to start sucking him again. As I bobbed my head on his cock, remembering to keep looking up at him and the camera, he reached down, pulling one of my hands off his thighs and moving it up to cup his balls. I didn't need to be told to start fondling his hairy balls as I slurped all over his big black cock.

"Fuck yeah. I knew you'd be a good cock sucker," he breathed heavily, taking another handful of my hair and fucking my mouth as I sucked him.

I'd occasionally pull off for a moment and lick up and down his shaft or lick his balls when I needed to catch my breath, but I'd quickly return his big dick to my mouth, afraid he'd hit me again if I stopped sucking him for too long. He pushed on my head again once or twice as I was sucking him, trying to cram his thick cock down my throat, but only succeeded in making me gag. He thrust his hips forward, slow fucking my face as I nursed on his cock.

"Mmmm, yeah" He groaned with pleasure as he fucked my mouth, making me gag and choke on his thick shaft. "See? You a dirty cocksucking slut, just like the bitch in the video."

He continued to push on the back of my head and thrust his cock in my mouth as I gagged and drooled around his dark meat. I realized his words were true. I had fantasized about sucking a real cock. I started to let my eyes drift closed as I submitted to my desire to suck his cock, only to have him jerk my head by my hair.

"Eyes open slut. A good slut keeps her eyes on her man"

And I did. I kept my eyes raised to him and his phone as he filmed me sucking his dick like a dirty whore.

I was beginning to moan as I sucked this stranger's cock under a stairwell in the dead of night, pumping my mouth up and down his thick shaft and tonguing the head and shaft of his cock as the thrust in and out of my mouth.

"That's it, you getting into it now, ain't you slut?"

He stopped thrusting, letting me bob my head up and down his cock, sucking it of my own desire. My tongue continually massaged along every inch I could reach, and swirled over the head every time I came up. Like a good little whore, I never let his cock leave my mouth.

Every time I went down on his cock I did my best to take as much as I could fit in my mouth, trying to bury my nose in his crotch. He leaned over me as I gagged on his cock and I felt a hard smack on my ass that made me jump.

Then I felt his hand rubbing my ass, giving my exposed ass cheek a rough squeeze. I moaned around his cock. His manhandling me was turning me on. I was still working my mouth up and down his shaft as he released my ass, straightening back up and pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Alright slut, time I made a real bitch outta you."

He held my chin and gave my head a slight shake, then shoved my head away, causing me to turn. I then felt his hand on my shoulder as he spun me around and pushed me down.

Once again, fear gripped me as he shoved me down on all fours with my ass facing him. I knew he was bigger than my dildo and I was scared this was going to hurt. He got down on his knees, positioning himself behind me, and removed his hand from my back. I heard him shuffling behind me as he picked up my bottle of lube and applied some to his hard cock, at the same time setting his phone up to continue recording while freeing up his other hand.

I remained in position afraid to move or look back. Then one hand returned to press down between my shoulders, pinning me down while the other stroked my ass.

"Just relax bitch, you already did the prep work. Now just open up and let yo daddy in."

It was easier said than done. My heart was going a mile a minute while a complete stranger held me pinned and helpless. I felt his hand move up to stroke my ass. He leaned down over me, and it was then I felt the hard shaft of his big dick against my ass. He nodded toward my forgotten phone, which still had porn playing on it.

"Look what you was watchin' and what you was doing. You wanna be like that bitch, don'cha?" He nuzzled into my hair behind my ear, taking a deep breath, inhaling my perfume.

I squirmed nervously beneath him. It was true, only moments ago I HAD been fantasizing about switching places with the whore on the screen, but that was just a fantasy! I was always in control of my fantasy!

His right hand moved from the middle of my shoulders to my right shoulder, while his left continued to stroke my ass. His lips moved to my ear, and he began to kiss and nibble my earlobe. His left hand moved down into the crack of my ass, his fingertips brushing my panties aside and massaging my hole, which by now had tightened back closed. He tapped his fingertips against my hole, almost as if knocking, then resumed rubbing my already well lubed hole.

"Relax ho,' he breathed in my ear, his right hand sliding under me to rub my bare stomach. "Open that hole up for yo daddy."

He pressed two fingers against my slick hole, applying steady pressure. They slid slowly into me without much fuss. A low moan escaped my lipstick covered lips as I felt his fingers invade my ass. He slowly finger fucked my ass, nibbling and biting my ear.

"Oooohhhh fuck you're tight!" he panted in my ear. He licked and nibbled my earlobe. "Fuck I'mma enjoy fucking this tight white ass!"

He gave my ass a sharp slap as he spoke, making me gasp and involuntarily jerk forward. He smirked, stroking and squeezing my ass.

"You just stay on all fours and keep your head down," he ordered, straightening up so he could stroke my ass with both hands.

I pushed up a bit, remaining on all fours with my head down as I'd been told. He gave my ass another slap on one cheek, then the other.

"Fuck you got a hot ass."

He gripped my hips, pulling my ass against him, and yanked my tiny little white skirt up. I felt the heavy weight of his hard cock resting on my back, and his hairy balls brushing between my cheeks. He ground against my ass, dry-humping me. I kept my head down, too afraid he might hit me or something if I didn't do what he said.

He resumed rubbing my slick hole, sliding three thick fingers inside me. I moaned and squirmed as he fingered my ass vigorously. His fingers pulled out, then I felt the his cock sliding up and down my crack. He stroked his cock head up and down the crack of my ass, over my hole again and again, all the while stroking and smacking my ass. He seemed to enjoy the way I jerked forward every time he swatted me.

"God damn you got a sweet ass bitch!" he panted. "You gonna love this big ol' dick o' mine."

He continued to slowly dry-hump my panty clad ass as he talked, slapping my ass, leaving it bright red, then tugging back on my hips when I pulled away.

Finally he pulled me away from him and I felt the head of his cock probing in my crack again. He pulled my panties aside and spread my cheeks wide, lining the head of his lubed up cock with my slippery little hole. I knew from holding it in my mouth that it was bigger than my little pink dildo. He placed one hand on my hip over my rucked up skirt and tugged back on my hip, keeping the other around his cock as he tried to force it inside me.

My well lubed little hole did begin to open a little, but his cock was thicker than my dildo and my ass didn't want to let it in. He kept up the pressure though, holding me steady. I moaned loudly as my ass slowly began to stretch open.

It was a strange sensation, almost like taking a shit, but in reverse, and it burned fiercely. Still he kept pushing with his thick cock and pulling on my hip, forcing my ass to stretch wide and slowly easing his fat cock head into me.

"Fuck you're tight!" he grunted, moving both hands to my hips now for more leverage.

I groaned and squirmed in his grasp, trying to pull away from the object forcing its way into my ass, but unable to move. He licked his lips, relishing my struggle. I felt another harsh slap on my ass.

"C'mon, open up for me slut!"

I merely whimpered, afraid to get my ass kicked and be left here to be found beaten half to death in my current state of dress. My ass was on fire, yet he continued to tug on my hips, slowly forcing my ass open. I could actually feel the head of his fat cock forcing the tight ring of my ass to widen.

Then, with a sudden new rush of pain I could feel the head slip past the ring of my ass. I gasped loudly, whimpering and dropping to my elbows as the pain shot through me.

12