Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh holy fuck!" he groaned.

It took me a moment to realize he was slowly feeding more of his cock into me. I could feel the ring of my ass burning as his shaft slithered through it. He continued to pull back on my hips, feeding his dick slowly up my sore ass. I was beginning to feel really full, like I needed to take a shit. The pressure only built as he fed the last couple inches of his dick up my ass. I could feel it pressing somewhere deep inside me. Just when I knew I couldn't take any more and was ready to scream for him to pull it out I felt his hips grinding against my ass.

"Oooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuuck!!!!" he groaned, holding me tightly in place as I whimpered in pain. "God damn that's good! Fuckin' hot and tight as a ten year old girl! How's that feel slut? Having eight inches of black dick up in ya'? You should be proud."

He held me there, impaled on his big dick as I trembled and whimpered.

"Please...i...it hurts..." I mumbled.

"Shhh...it only hurts for a little while. Soon you'll be lovin' it."

With that he began to slowly pull back out. For a moment I was torn between the relief from the pressure of having his entire cock wedged inside me and the fresh burning pain his withdrawing cock brought to the ring of my ass. For a moment I dared to hope he'd pull it out of me, but of course he stopped just short, keeping the head inside me, then began to drive the entire length back up inside me. Of course he didn't stop until he once again had the full length of his cock impaling my ass, grinding into my guts.

I moaned loudly.

He slapped my ass.

"Take it all you little white sissy slut. Who's yo' daddy bitch?"

He pulled back, then drove back in again, fucking me slowly as I whimpered helplessly beneath him. He pulled back on my hips as he thrust that big eight inch dick up my ass, impaling me again and again.

"Nuthin' I love more than a tight hole squeezin my dick," my rapist panted, taking one hand off my hip to slap my ass with as he fucked me.

I was moaning loudly as with each thrust he ground his fat cock head against somewhere sensitive deep inside my bowels.

"That's it, moan for me slut. I know you love it."

He started to pick up the pace, thrusting faster, tugging on my hip as he slammed his fat eight inches into my tight little asshole again and again.

"Now you really a slut, just like those hoes in the pornos. Dream come true huh slut?"

My ears burned with shame as I knew what he was saying was true. Here I was dolled up like a whore with a real man fucking me like the bitch I was dressed up to be, and moaning like a whore in heat every time he slammed his big dick balls deep into my ass.

And I had to admit, his words shone the light on the reality I was in. This may not have been the way I had imagined it coming about, but this was what I had fantasized about, and now I really was on all fours with a real man fucking me. The pain I'd initially felt in my ass was giving way to the pleasurable sensation of being stretched and stuffed full.

As if he could sense the change in me, I felt his grip on my hips tighten further as he slammed his hips into my ass harder, pounding my tight little hole mercilessly, driving me face down into the towel on the hard ground beneath me, and making me squeal as he ravaged my tight asshole.

He power fucked me for a minute that seemed much longer to me before slowing again, wiping sweat off his forehead and smacking my ass again.

"Fuck you got a nice tight ass bitch," he groaned as he fucked me at a slower, steadier pace, seeming to want to take his time now and enjoy the sensation of my tight ass squeezing his cock.

He stroked and squeezed my ass, occasionally slapping it as he fucked me. Then without warning he was slamming me hard again, making me moan and wale. He was tugging and pulling on my hips as he jack hammered my ass.

I lay helpless beneath him, my hands clenching the towel beneath me as this guy raped my asshole, and my own cock swung useless beneath me, untouched, but rock hard nevertheless. He slowed again, this time stopping with his cock still just inside my hole, but continued to push and pull my ass back and forth on his cock.

"Don't be a lazy cunt, show yo' daddy how much you love that dick," he smacked my ass hard.

I obediently began to push my ass back, impaling myself on his hard cock until it was pushing against somewhere sensitive deep inside me. I gasped and pulled away again, but only as far as he would let me, just until the head of his cock still wedged in the ring of my stretched hole, then I pushed back again, repeating the process again and again, slowly fucking myself on his big black cock.

He gave my cheek another slap as I slid my ass up and down the length of his cock, giving my hips a tug, pulling my ass tight against him and grinding his big dick into that sensitive spot deep inside. I squealed in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"That's it, take it all. Eight inches of black man all up in yo tight white ass."

He allowed me to pull away again, but again only until the head was just inside the burning ring of my stretched hole. He kept a tight hold on my hips, not letting his bitch pull away.

I eased back again, feeling his cock push its way up inside me. I pushed back even as I felt it start to hurt, until I felt my smooth ass cheeks pressing against him, whimpering as his cock head pressed deep inside me, filling me full. Only then did I pull away again, taking up a slow rhythm, fucking myself on his big dick. I felt his hands stroking, rubbing all over my ass, squeezing my ass cheeks as I worked my hips back and forth.

"That's a good bitch. Now turn around here, I got a treat for ya."

I groaned with relief as I was able to slide my asshole free of his dick. I slowly turned to see his dark cock glistening with the fluids of our fuck session. Even in the dark I could make out a white froth of lube and precum around the base of his cock.

He pushed my head down toward it, and I didn't need to be told what to do. I opened my mouth obediently and engulfed his wet cock, tasting my own ass mixed with lube and his precum as I wrapped my lips around his shaft and tongued him like the dirty whore I'd become.

"That's it, taste yo ass on that black dick."

I submissively sucked on his cock, and he leaned over me to stroke and slap my ass. He shoved his cock against the back of my throat, gagging me once again, then straightened up and took a hold of my head as he tried to force his cock down my throat. I coughed and gagged until he eased up the pressure and let me suck him at my own pace. I kept my eyes on him, though I could barely see him in the dark, as I worked all over his black cock with my lips and tongue.

"Told you I'd make you a good cocksucker."

I felt my cheeks burning with a mixture of shame and pride. He was complimenting me, and I liked it. My brain was going back into that foggy haze from the weed and lust that I'd been in before he found me. Here I was sucking the cock that had just been in my ass, taking it ass to mouth from some stranger. I truly was a dirty whore like the ones in the pornos I'd watched.

And now I was sucking him willingly, eager to please and be every bit the dirty porno whore as I pumped my mouth up and down his thick cock, tonguing every inch I could reach. I moaned as I sucked him, I wanted to taste him, to taste my own ass on his cock. I rose to the top, licking all around the crown, swirling my tongue over the head, and stroking the sensitive underside. He groaned, petting my hair.

"Fuck yeah, slut, you a keeper."

I drove my head back down until I gagged on his cock, working my lips up and down his shaft, massaging it with my tongue as it throbbed in my mouth. I pumped my mouth up and down his cock, sucking him, lavishing it with my tongue, always looking up at him as I did. I could just make out the whites of his eyes, and the white of his teeth as he grinned down at me.

"Yeah, you lovin' it now ain't'cha?"

I moaned appreciatively as I looked up at him and took his cock deep in my mouth. He pulled his fat cock from my mouth and smacked the side of my face with it.

"Go on, say it slut,"

He rubbed the head of his cock over my face and lips. I opened my mouth as it passed, ready for him to shove it back down my throat, but he didn't.

"I..." my voice cracked. "I love it," I choked out, realizing my jaw was sore from sucking him for so long, and my throat felt dry.

He brushed his fat cock head, the one that had taken my anal cherry, over my lips again.

"You love what?"

"I love your cock," I panted, trying to catch it in my mouth again.

He gripped my chin tight, making me look up at him.

"Call me Daddy, or Master, slut."

"Yes Daddy," I replied.

"Good hoe," he grinned, popping his big dick back into my eager mouth and letting me nurse on it again for a moment before yanking it free again and smacking the other side of my face with it. "Now, say it again."

"I love your cock Daddy," I moaned.

He aimed his cock at my mouth and allowed me to engulf it in my hungry mouth, sliding my lipstick smeared lips up and down his hard cock.

"You want to be my little fuck slut, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy, I want to be your fuck slut," I nodded, pulling off his cock for a moment.

He shoved his big dick back down my throat, groaning with pleasure as I sucked his fat cock eagerly. I raised my head to the top, focusing my attention on the head, swirling my tongue around it repeatedly as I sucked on the fat knob before taking it back in my mouth, pushing it to the back of my mouth.

I tried to take it down my throat without him forcing me this time, but only succeeded in gagging on it with a couple inches of it still not in my mouth. He grinned wide in the dark, watching his little white slut slurp on his fat cock. But my mouth wasn't the only hole he wanted.

"Alright slut, turn around and give yo daddy that pussy."

I obediently pulled my lips from his cock and turned back around to present my ass to him, dropping to all fours with my head lowered and ass raised. I felt the head of his fat cock against my sore hole, pressing against it once again.

I groaned as the burning sensation returned when his fat cock slowly stretched my hole back open. It slid in more easily this time, the tight ring putting up less resistance. My new master's cock slowly slipping deeper inside me. He held my hips, pulling me back onto him.

Soon I felt the fat head pressing deep into my guts pressing against that sensitive spot deep inside as his hairy thighs and crotch molded themselves to my smooth white ass. He held me there, relishing the sensation of his cock fully embedded in his bitch as I moaned and squirmed from the mixture of discomfort and pleasure.

After a few long moments of exquisite agony, he eased up the pressure, his hands sliding around to squeeze my ass as began to fuck me slow and steady. He took his time, enjoying the sensation of my tight ass squeezing his cock.

"Goddamn if you ain't the tightest piece of ass I ever had," he groaned as he steadily pumped his thick cock in and out of my tight ass, his pace steadily increasing.

He moved one hand up to my shoulder. I could feel his weight as he leaned down over me and fucked me steadily. I felt his breath on my neck and shivered as I felt his lips on my ear.

"Fuck you even smell good as fuck," he groaned in my ear as he began to kiss and nibble on my earlobe.

For some reason that action turned me on more than anything else and I found myself pushing my ass back to meet his thrusts. He leaned back up after a moment, his hand sliding back down over my back to my waist. He tugged on my hips as continued fucking me steadily.

I knelt there on all fours, stocking clad legs spread wide, head down, moaning and letting this stranger make me his slut. He picked up the pace again, fucking me faster and harder, making me moan louder as his fat cock stretched my tight hole and pounded against my tender insides. He slapped my ass.

"That's it, take that nigga dick slut!"

He smacked my ass again, the other hand gripping my hip tightly as he hammered my ass relentlessly. All I could do was moan and take it for as long as he decided to keep going. He showed no signs of slowing or stopping as he fucked me hard and fast, slapping my ass repeatedly.

"See? You just a dirty white slut," he groaned as he slammed into my ass hard, holding me there and grinding into my guts for a moment before pulling back and slamming balls deep back up inside me again.

I moaned and squealed loudly as he slammed into me repeatedly, his balls slapping against my own. My own untouched cock swung rock hard beneath me, giving evidence to how much I was enjoying my own rape session. He continued to slap my ass on both sides as he fucked me senseless. He slowed to a stop, but continued pushing and pulling on my ass, occasionally giving one ass cheek or the other a hard smack.

"Go on slut, fuck yo'self on that dick. You know you love it."

And I did.

I willingly continued to push my ass back into his crotch until it hit deep inside me and made me gasp, before pulling back up until only around half his fat cock was embedded in my ass, then I reversed and pushed back again. I fucked myself on his big dick, panting and moaning as I bounced myself back and forth against him.

He leaned back down over me, placing both hands on the ground beside me. I could feel the weight of him on top of me as he dominated me, breathing in my ear.

"See? I knew you'd love it, all you bitches can't get enough once you get it up in ya."

He nibbled and licked on my ear again as I continued to grind into him, moaning like a bitch in heat as I fucked my own tight little asshole around some stranger's large cock.

"Tell me again slut," he panted in my ear.

It took me a moment to realize what he wanted me to say.

"I love your cock," I panted as I ground my hips against his.

"Whose cock do you love?"

"Yours Daddy, I love your cock," I groaned as I slid my slippery asshole up and down the length of him.

"That's right slut," he panted in my ear as he licked and sucked on my earlobe. "Where do you love it?"

"Uuunnnhhhh...in my ass Daddy..." I moaned. "I love your dick in my ass."

He chuckled lightly, clearly pleased. I felt his weight pressing down on me as he started fucking me again, humping me like a bitch dog being bred. His weight forced me down slowly.

I hadn't even realized the sensation in my ass could get any more intense, but as I was forced down his fat cock seemed to find somewhere new to press against inside me. I cried out loudly as his fat cock rubbed all the sensitive spots inside my ass.

I was now laid out flat on the ground, my hands clenching the towel beneath me in a death grip, my knees bent, with my high heeled feet flailing in the air behind him as he pounded my ass mercilessly. He bounced repeatedly off my ass like it was a trampoline except that each bounce was also a deep, hard thrust inside my sensitive stretched little hole that made me wail and squeal.

And then I was screaming with lust as my hard cock which had been rubbing against my stomach and the towel beneath me exploded, shooting thick streams of cum, forming a small puddle beneath me and sticking to the towel and my stomach. I shook and cried out as the most intense orgasm I'd ever felt rocked my body.

As I came my asshole involuntarily tightened around the cock in my ass, squeezing it tightly and I vaguely heard my Daddy groan loudly. He slammed his long, thick cock into my ass again and again and again. Then he buried his big dick into my tight spasming hole balls deep and held it there as I felt it throb inside me. and

I could feel strong, thick spurts of his seed spraying the inside of my ass pussy. I was seeing stars as I lay there recovering from my orgasm.

My Daddy lay still on top of me as he emptied himself into me. He brushed my hair out of the way, kissing and licking my neck.

"Feel that slut? Feel my cum deep up in your pussy?"

He ground his hips against my ass, pressing his still hard, throbbing cock deep inside me. I moaned as his fat cock head pressed hard against somewhere deep in my ass.

"That's how a man claims his bitch, makes her his," he continued to kiss and nibble on my neck and ear as he spoke.

As the ecstasy of my orgasm faded and my cock softened beneath me I began to feel nervous and uncomfortable again. Now that I'd climaxed, I just wanted this whole thing to be over. I wanted to go home and get away from this guy. He'd gotten what he wanted and now I wanted my freedom, but he seemed content to lay on top of me, his thick cock still hard as ever inside my poor abused ass. He continued to talk dirty to me as he licked and nibbled my ear.

"Who's yo Daddy slut?"

"You are Daddy," I whimpered helplessly.

"Tha's right. And whose dick is inside you?"

"Yours Daddy."

"Whose cum is soaking into your pussy right now?"

"Yours Daddy."

"Who does this tight white ass belong to?"

"You Daddy"

"Tha's right hoe."

He finally pushed up, lifting his weight off me. He gave my ass another slap before he slowly began to withdraw his thick shaft from my ass. I felt relieved as the pressure in my guts finally eased. I lay still as he eased his cock slowly out of my tight ass, taking his time, but finally I felt the head slip out of my aching hole. He stood up slowly, grabbing his phone as he did. I remained motionless, hoping he'd leave now and I could clean up and go home.

"Get up here and clean yo Daddy's dick," he ordered.

I resignedly pushed myself up, feeling deep twinge of pain shoot through my ass as I moved. I rose to all fours, then to my knees and turned around.

He stood there with his phone and cock pointed at me. I obediently moved forward and opened my mouth, wrapping my lips around his cock. I began to suck him again, running my tongue over the head and around the sensitive ring just beneath, cleaning the cock that had just raped my ass of his cum, my ass, and lube. He groaned as my tongue worked over his stiff prick, holding my head.

"Fuck, you ARE a good little cocksucking piece of ass."

I started to let my eyes fall closed as I sucked and slurped on his cock, only to receive another hard pop to the back of my head.

"Eyes open slut! Look'it yo Daddy while you suck him."

I obediently looked up at him and his phone as I cleaned his cock with my mouth. I took as much as I could in my mouth, gagging on it as I cleaned every inch I could reach with my tongue. I had to pull off to lick and suck around the base, cleaning the white frothy ring from around the base of his cock. He moaned and stroked my hair as he watched me clean his cock, reaching down to lift his cock and lay it on my face.

"Don't forget the balls slut."

I moved down to lick and suck his balls like a good, submissive little slut. I sucked each one, rolling my tongue over them, making sure every inch of him was clean. After a minute he pulled back, aiming his cock back at my mouth and shoving it back in, making me suck him again. I sucked and tongued all over his cock, working my lips and tongue over his thick dark shaft. Finally he pulled his cock out of my mouth and spoke the words that sent a shiver of dread down my spine.

"All right you greedy slut, that's enough for now. Get your shit. Let's go."

To be continued....

Loved it? Hated it? Let me know in the comments. I'd love to hear people's thoughts, thanks :)

12