Caught in the Act Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking things back to his place.
8.3k words
4.78
8.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long delay in getting chapter two done. A lot has happened since I posted chapter one, including my becoming homeless, which meant putting my PC into storage along with my drafts of all my stories. I thought I might never get this published. Starting over from scratch just wouldn't be the same. But I was able to hook up my PC and copy the files. I may have rushed the ending a bit, and no volunteer editors have responded to my messages so this may be a bit rougher than chapter one, nevertheless here, finally, is part two. I hope you all enjoy it.

-----------

I watched him pull his pants up, but didn't move.

"I did what you wanted." I was starting to feel dirty and used, even though at times I'd enjoyed myself. Now the cool breeze blowing up my skirt wasn't so erotic, it just made my ass crack feel cold and wet. I knew I had his cum inside me. I wanted to go home and take a shower. I wondered for a moment if this was how all those women felt after they were done filming a scene, cheap and used.

"That's right. And I ain't done with you yet. You're coming home with me, and I'm gonna fuck you again and again, in my bed, in any and every position I feel like, for as long as I want. You're too good a little fuck toy to give up."

He finished fastening his pants and buckling his belt, then put his phone in his pocket and stepped forward to grab me by my chin, making me look up at him. "I'mma breed that tight white ass all fucking night if I want, and you're gonna love every second and every inch of it." He gave my face a light slap. "Now do as your told. Get your shit."

This time I obeyed, silently gathering my things and shoving them in my bag. I used the towel to wipe the cum off my belly and to give my ass crack a swipe. I didn't bother asking if he'd allow me to change back into my male clothes, I assumed the answer was 'no' so I went ahead and shoved them in the bag. As soon as I finished zipping up my backpack he took it and slung it over his shoulder, ordering me to get up, straighten myself up, and get moving. I stood and straightened my stocking, garter belt, and panties, pulled my skirt back down to cover everything. I stepped past him, pausing at the opening to peek out and make sure no one was around and felt a hard swat on my ass that sent a twinge of pain through my sore ass hole.

"Go on hoe! Don't be shy now!"

I stepped out slowly, pausing a moment to look at my reflection in the window of the nearest business. As usual on these outings I thought I looked for the most part like a tall, skinny, scantily clad chick, except that my makeup was a mess. I also saw the reflection of the man who'd taken my virginity as he stepped up behind me and squeezed my ass. It felt strange to have a guy feeling my ass. Now that I could see him better I was surprised to realize he was almost as tall as me, although I was wearing heels, so we were probably around the same height otherwise. He also appeared well built beneath his t-shirt and jeans. His skin was just a bit on the light side and his hair was short, cut close to his head, he also had a thin mustache and a small goatee. "See? You a sexy little hoe. Don't act like you didn't enjoy it." He put his arm around my waist, pulling me against him, and I could feel his semi-hard cock pressing against my ass through our clothes. "Now we just gonna go back to my place where we can get more comfortable and continue having fun together." He kissed and nibbled my ear as he spoke. It felt strange, but I couldn't exactly argue with him. I wasn't even thinking of the pictures and video he'd taken of me, I was more worried if I tried to argue he might just get angry and beat the shit out of me and leave me to be found that way or to crawl back home in that state. Plus he had my bag with all my stuff in it.

He released my waist, swatting my ass again. "Well don't just stand there staring at yourself, get that ass moving." He guided me forward with his hand on my ass, squeezing my asscheek and running his hand over my ass. I could feel my face burning as I began to walk out in the open with this strange guy feeling me up. He ran his hand down between my cheeks fingering along my crack, his fingertip running over my freshly fucked hole with just the thin fabric of my thong separating the two. I tried not to stumble in my heels while he felt me up as I walked. I felt I was okay at walking in heels, but not an expert. My heels occasionally scraped the concrete as he guided me back the way I'd come, toward my apartment complex. I was all too aware of the sound of my heels echoing in the quiet empty business complex. I kept my hands clenched nervously in front of me as I walked, constantly looking around for any sign of people. We turned between a couple of buildings and I could see my apartments and the wooden fence, but I couldn't see anyone on their balconies.

Of course he didn't lead me toward any of the holes in the fence, instead making me walk along the length of the fence. A car passed by on the road ahead, but it was still a dozen yards or so ahead and didn't seem to take any notice of us, still it made me more nervous. We walked in silence except for the sound of my heels and his much quieter footsteps behind me. He continued to stroke and squeeze my ass as I walked. The closer we got to the end of the fence and the street, the more nervous I got, but as we reached the end no more cars had passed. We turned the corner, making a U-turn and we were at one of the gates. This particular gate was meant to be an exit gate only, but always seemed to be broken, and was therefore wide open. As we entered the apartment complex I could feel knots in my stomach. I turned my head slowly as I walked, trying to act as casual as possibly, but my eyes were darting all over searching for any sign of people. I was ready to bolt for cover the instant I saw anyone, though I wasn't sure how this guy would react to that.

My new Daddy seemed to read my mind. I felt his free hand grip my upper arm tightly and he spoke quietly to me. "Don't even think about running."

I remained silent, but bowed my head submissively and continued to walk where he guided me even as he released my arm. We passed the first building, then a second, followed by a small building for laundry, which put us at the center of the west side of the complex. He made me turn toward the center of the complex and keep walking, passing a couple more buildings still without incident. We reached the center of the complex which had a giant oak tree in the very center of a roundabout. A 'road' for traffic led off in each of the cardinal directions. He guided me off the sidewalk and out into the roundabout, still heading East through the apartments. My heart was beating a mile a minute, my eyes looking around everywhere as I walked through the middle of the apartment complex, in the middle of the 'street' in the middle of the night, with the clicking of my high heels echoing loudly.

Again, this guy who was making me do all this seemed to sense how afraid I was. He stopped, giving my ass another swat. "Strut for me slut," he grinned.

I was shaking I was so nervous and afraid of being seen, and I had to think to remember how to even try to walk 'sexy'. I unclenched my hands from in front of me, moving them to my sides as I began to walk slowly, putting one high heeled foot in front of the other. I cocked the opposite shoulder forward, and did my best to sashay my hips as I began to strut across the center of the apartment complex. My Daddy followed shortly behind me. "Damn, you all legs huh? I like sexy legs." I was tall at six feet and my heels added a good 4 inches to my height, as well as accentuating my long skinny legs. My short little mini skirt was also a bit short and kept riding up to expose the bottom of my ass and leave my shaved, stocking covered legs on full display. I was still nervous as hell and was a bit wobbly in my heels. I tried to hurry across the roundabout to the sidewalk on the other side.

"No." My Daddy snapped. "Stay in the road. Keep strutting that sexy ass."

I sighed and turned, going around the nearest parked car, I stayed out in the 'road' and continued to strut along behind the line of parked cars, more out in the open and exposed. My Daddy followed behind me. He wolf whistled loudly. "I'mma fuck the shit outta that ass." I cringed at the sound, looking around, desperately afraid someone would hear. Fortunately I still saw no one. We passed another building, and were reaching the Eastern side of the apartments, which had a big hedge all along that side, which completely blocked the fence from view. Before I got to the end though, my Daddy called me over. He'd turned and was passing between a couple of the parked cars. I followed him. He approached an apartment door on the outside of the building within a small awning, and opened the door without needing to unlock it.

It was dark inside, but he stepped inside and I followed him in, glad to at least be out of the open. I couldn't see much but I was in a small entryway. There was a light on over the stove in a kitchen to my right across a cheap white square table surrounded by four chairs. Past the table was a living room with a couch and love seat in an L shape around a coffee table facing the entertainment center on the opposite wall. A couple of end tables stood on either end of the couch. The blinds were pulled closed over the door to the balcony. A hallway led off to the right past the kitchen, and to my left another door opened into a bedroom with a light on. It was through that door my Daddy had gone, and I followed, closing the front door behind me.

His bed was in the far corner with a nightstand beside it and a dresser along the wall to my right. There were two doorways to the left, the nearest one was closed and since I knew the entryway was a few feet behind it, I assumed that was a closet. The other door had a light coming from inside and I assumed that was a bathroom. Between the two doorways was a desk with a computer on it and a chair. My Daddy dropped my backpack at the foot of the bed. "I saw you had a pipe, so pack us a bowl." He walked out of the room and I crossed to the bed, sitting down and opening my backpack. I fished around inside until I found my pipe, my weed, and my lighter. As I busied myself packing a bowl, I heard him in the kitchen opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of beer. He returned a moment later, beer in hand and walked through the room, going into the bathroom. He didn't bother to close the door as he whipped out his cock and proceeded to take a piss while drinking his beer at the same time. I finished packing the bowl as he flushed and came out without even washing his hands.

I held the bowl up to my lips and fired it up, taking a big hit before holding it out to him. He took it, took a long pull, and held it while looking me over. "You got makeup in that bag slut?" I nodded as I let out the hit I'd been holding in. "Good, get it, and go fix your face." He handed the pipe back to me and I took another hit before digging the small bag of makeup out of my backpack and heading into the bathroom. I already knew my makeup was a mess. As expected, my lipstick was smeared and mostly gone, and my mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow were a mess from my eyes tearing up as I gagged on his cock. I grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned myself up as best as I could, then opened up my makeup bag and began to reapply my makeup. Once I was satisfied I looked pretty again I closed it up and stepped back into the bedroom.

My Daddy had closed the bedroom door, already stripped off his clothes and was lounging back on the bed with his legs over the side still smoking my weed and chugging his beer. "Damn, that's some good shit girl." With the door closed I suddenly felt trapped. I took the pipe from him, but it was cashed. I made sure it was out before dumping the ashes in a small trashcan in the bathroom. I picked up the bag of weed off the bed and packed another bowl while standing, trying to avoid being to close to him. I set the bag down on the computer desk and fired up the fresh bowl. Once I'd taken a hit I offered it to him. I was already feeling the effects of the fresh bowl. He waved it away. "Nah, 'nough o' that shit, get over here and give your Daddy some love." He sat up and finished off his beer, setting the empty bottle on the nightstand.

I reluctantly set the bowl down, suddenly all nerves again as I moved over to him. He stood up in front of me, reaching up to grab me by the back of my neck as I approached him and unexpectedly pulled my mouth to his, kissing me hard and deep, his tongue pressing into my mouth. I was stunned, and could only weakly put my hands on his strong chest and try to push away, but he put his other arm around me, holding me tightly against him as his tongue invaded my mouth and his lips wrestled with mine. My face burned with embarrassment. I'd never kissed a man before and definitely never had a man kiss me so forcefully. It really made me feel like the woman of the two of us to have him forcing his tongue down my throat. His left hand slid down to my ass, squeezing it tight while his right hand gripped my neck tightly. I found my cock beginning to stir involuntarily. I was helpless in his arms as he kissed and fondled me.

When he came up for air he moved both hands to my shoulders and pushed me to my knees so I was once again facing his big black cock. Only this time it was only semi hard. I didn't need to be told what to do, but he still commanded me to 'suck it slut'. I was feeling high again which helped me relax. Once I was on my knees, facing his cock, and hearing him refer to me as a slut I started to feel more like one. I gently lifted his semi hard cock, opening my mouth and aiming his cock at my open mouth. I took the fat head in my mouth, wrapping my freshly painted lips around it. He moaned appreciatively as I moved my hands to his thighs for leverage and kept my eyes on him as I began to suck and tongue the head of his cock. It throbbed in response, and I slid my lips down, taking it into my mouth and massaging it with my tongue. I felt it hardening in my mouth in response and I actually felt a bit of pride this time that I was making it grow hard. That was when I knew this time was going to be different. This wasn't a surprise intrusion into my private time out in the open. This time we were at least inside, no danger of anyone else catching us. I was high, and I was getting horny, and I gave into it. This time I wanted to be like the sluts in all the porn I'd ever watched, and I WAS going to be, and be proud of it.

I worked my lips up and down the length of his shaft as his cock grew to full hardness in my mouth. I sucked him hard, pressing my tongue against the shaft and massaging it as I sucked. I pulled up, leaving only the head in my mouth, but swirled my tongue around it and sucked greedily just on the head for a few moments.

He brought his hand up to hold the back of my head. "Oh fuck girl!" He groaned. "You getting into that shit now ain't'cha?"

I let his cock out of my mouth just long enough for a sultry "Yes Daddy" all the while keeping my eyes meekly on him as I resumed sucking him, deep now, gagging myself on his cock. I pistoned my face up and down his shaft, my lips maintaining a tight seal around his dick. I gagged myself on it again and again. He moved his other hand up into my hair as well, thrusting forward as I gagged on his cock. "Tilt your head back and swallow," he ordered. I did as I was told, tilting my head all the way back I tried to swallow as he pushed his cock against the back of my throat. Again I gagged around his cock and he kept pushing, this time his cock slipped down my throat, my eyes flying wide open. He held my head as he slowly fucked my mouth, making slow, short thrusts down my throat. His heavy black balls banged against my chin. I coughed and gagged, my eyes watering, and he pulled back out of my mouth, giving me a chance to breath.

"Good girl," he grinned.

I smiled up at him, proud of myself for taking him down my throat.

"Go on now, keep sucking. I know you want it girl."

And I did. I resumed sucking him eagerly, letting him fuck my mouth. When he pressed against the back of my throat again I tilted my head all the way back and swallowed. Once again his fat cock managed to slip into my throat and he buried his cock down my throat until his balls rested against my chin and he held my face firmly buried in his crotch. I fought my gag reflex and he released me quickly. I had to pull off, coughing and gagging, but my Daddy was praising me.

"See what a good cocksucker you are bitch? You was born to suck a dick. I'll have niggas linin' up to use your holes."

Once again his words were starting to fill me with dread as to what he might be planning for my future. I still wanted to go home...but not yet. I was still high, and still horny, and still willing to ignore what he was saying because I knew what he'd said about me before under the stairs was right. I wanted to be like the porn sluts. I wanted to suck some dick, and as soon as I'd caught my breath, I popped his back into my eager mouth. This time he immediately shoved it down my throat, making me gag and tear up as he forced me to take him balls deep again, only letting me pull off after my lips had touched bottom. "Mmmm, yeah. Take it all." I coughed and gagged, drool running down my chin, but barely had time to breath before he shoved his cock back in my mouth. He held my head and face fucked me, ramming his cock against the back of my throat several times before pulling it out and rubbing it over my lips as I held my mouth open, looking up at him eager and expectant. He chuckled and slapped the side of my face with his big dick before feeding it to me again, letting me suck on it like the cock hungry slut I was. "Yeah, you like sucking that dick. I knew you would, slut."

I swirled my tongue over the head as I looked up at him, sucking on just the fat knob of his cock head. I ran my tongue around the crown and ran the tip of my tongue over the opening, tasting the precum leaking out. Then I drove my head down and resumed sucking him deep into my mouth, pistoning my head in his crotch. He held my head, thrusting into my mouth in sync with my sucking, then tilted my head back and pushed his cock down my throat again, making me take it all until my nose was crushed against his crotch and his pubes tickled my lips. He held me there as I gagged for a moment, then pulled his cock out of my mouth again, letting me breath. I took it back in my mouth again, wrapping my lips around his shaft again, sucking him hard and fast, facefucking myself on his cock. He let me suck him for a few moments on my own, watching my lips slide up and down his thick shaft, feeling my tongue working over every inch it could reach. He groaned and pet my head.

"Get up here on the bed slut." He ordered.

I pulled my mouth away from his cock and climbed up onto the bed. He maneuvered me around so I was facing him and shoved my head down sideways onto the edge of the mattress. He once again fed me his cock, gripping my hair in a ponytail as he face fucked me. He slapped my face lightly as he thrust in my willing mouth. I tongued his cock as it slid back and forth across my lips, in and out of my mouth, again and again. He leaned over me and pulled my skirt down my waist, exposing my ass and gave my exposed ass cheek a hard slap. I jerked forward, moaning in response, and continued to work my mouth in time with his thrusts. He stroked and squeezed my ass with both hands, giving my ass another hard smack. "Fuck I love a bitch that knows how to dress sexy." He crammed his dick down my throat again as he said this, his balls resting on my chin for a moment before he pulled back again, straightening back up so he could watch me as I took his dick back in my mouth and resumed sucking him. He combed his fingers through my long hair, holding my head as I nursed on his fat cock, keeping my eyes on him.