Caught in the Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned. "Mmm, yeah, go on, suck it nice and slow fo' yo Daddy. Show yo Daddy's dick some love." I slowed my pace, sliding my lips up and down his shaft, twisting my head and massaging every inch of his cock I could reach with my tongue. I pulled up to the head, swirling my tongue over it and sucking slow and hard just on the head for a moment before sinking my lips back down bit by bit. "That's right, show yo Daddy how much you love sucking his big ol' black dick." I pushed my face down and swallowed his cock when it hit the back of my throat, taking him into my throat and burying my face in his crotch, holding it there as I tongued the underside. "Oooooohhhh fuck yeah, that's it girl!." He leaned over me and slapped my ass again, stroking it as I pulled back enough to breath, but kept his cock in my mouth and kept sucking. "You gonna give me that ass again too." He delivered another hard smack to the other ass cheek. "I'mma tear that ass up, all night long." He continued to stroke and squeeze my ass for a minute as I sucked on his cock before leaning back up, watching me pump my face up and down his thick shaft. He pet my head as he watched me work his cock with my mouth. "Fuck yeah. You a good little cocksucker alright. You got a real sweet mouth." He pushed his cock to the back of my throat again, making me swallow his cock, taking it all again. He held my head in place tightly for a moment with his dick jammed down my throat. "Yeah, that's it," he groaned as I gagged around it. "Take it all you dirty slut."

He let me pull off long enough to breath a moment. But I was quick to pop his dick back in my mouth, moaning as I resumed sucking and slurping on his cock. "Yeeeeeaaaah...dirty little white slut. You all the same. Once you get a taste o' that black dick you can't get enough." He continued to stroke my hair as I bobbed my head between his legs, my lips never leaving his cock. I kept my eyes raised obediently to my master as I worked my lips up and down, twisting my head back and forth, and stroking his cock with my tongue. He leaned forward to give my ass another hard smack. "Greedy little cocksucking whore. Bet you'd suck that dick all night if I didn't tell you to stop." I just moaned and kept sucking like a good little whore.

"Fuck, I could let you too, but yo Daddy wants that tight pussy too." He gave my ass another slap, holding his hand there, stroking and squeezing my ass, then slapping it again. "Fuckin' tight white ass." He straightened up, pulling his dick from my eager mouth and smacking me across the cheek with it. "You gonna give me that tight pussy ain't'cha?"

I nodded, panting heavily, drool still dripping from my chin. "Uh huh."

"Yeah, you want this big dick up in you." He slapped my ass again. "Turn around here"

I did as I was told, turning around so my head was toward the wall and my knees were on the edge of the bed, my ass sticking up.. He smacked my ass again as I turned, presenting my ass to my Daddy. He pushed my thighs wider apart and slapped my ass again. "Mmmm yeah, look'it that ass." He stroked and squeezed both of my ass cheeks. "Fuckin' smooth white ass, little pink hole." Another hard smack on my ass. "Love them white bitches. 'Specially the ones that dress sexy." He removed one hand from my ass, gripping his hard cock and rubbing the head up and down the crack of my ass. I whimpered softly as it brushed over my still sore sphincter. "That's what I love about you little girly boys. You hoes love to dress up. Them real bitches get lazy, but not you little bitches. You just love lingerie and shit, don't'cha?"

"Yes," I muttered as he teased his cock up and down between my ass cheeks.

"And you bitches always willing to let a nigga fuck you in the ass." He slid his dick up to rest between my cheeks as he fondled my ass and gave it another hard swat. "I'mma tear yo little white ass up." I shivered at his words, knowing in that moment I wanted that. I wanted him to tear my white ass up. He slid his cock back down, pulling my lacy white thong aside, and lining the head up against my tight little hole. He didn't even bother to lube it up this time. Using my spit as lube he pushed hard against my sore hole. I gasped and pulled away from the pain, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back as he worked the head into my aching hole. Somehow it hurt worse now than the first time he'd taken my ass under the stairs. He moaned as my tight hole opened up and his fat cock head began to ease into me. I gasped and clutched at the bedsheets as he forced my sore little hole open. He just chuckled and slapped my ass again.

"Just relax hoe. You gonna get used to having black dick in you all the time." He tugged on my hips as he slowly fed that big cock up my sore ass. My ass was on fire, but he ignored my whimpering as he slowly pushed his big dick into me. "Oooooohhhhh fuuuuuck, that's it. Fuck you got a sweet, tight little hole girl." I gasped and mewled as my sore hole was violated once again. The tight ring of my ass burned as his big dick stretched it open, forcing its way inside me. He groaned loudly as he relished the sensation of sliding his cock into his bitch. "Fuck yeah, that's my pussy." He slapped my ass again, pulling back on my hips harder until his dick hit bottom somewhere deep inside me and his hips crushed against my ass.

I cried out loudly as he ground his big dick into that sensitive spot deep in my guts. "That's it, sing for me slut," he chuckled. "I fuckin' own your ass." He squeezed my ass just to emphasize his point. "Little sissy bitch. You know this is all you're good for." He pulled his cock out a bit, to my relief, but only so he could thrust it back in hard and deep, grinding against my ass as his dick ground inside me, making me gasp and moan. "Consider yourself lucky. You know how many sluts would beg to be in your place?" He started fucking me slow and hard, making me cry out every time he slammed that big dick balls deep into me. "You're lucky hoe, lucky I like girly boys like you." He stroked and squeezed my ass as he fucked me, rocking me forward with every thrust.

He reached down and pushed my legs further apart. "Spread them legs hoe. Open wide fo' yo' Daddy." His hand remained there, stroking slowly over my stocking-clad thigh. "Fuck, I love a bitch in stockings 'n shit. You even shaved your legs." He fucked me harder and faster as he ran his hands over my ass and thighs. "Couldn't get a good look at you in the dark under them stairs." My ass was starting to get used to being stretched open, the burning slowly receding to a steady ache, and I was beginning to fall back into my lust filled haze. As if sensing this, he ran his hands back up over my ass, gripping my hips and tugging on them as he fucked me, driving balls deep with every thrust. I gasped and cried out as each time his hips slapped against my ass his cock hit bottom deep inside me. My head was starting to bump against the wall as his fucking drove me forward on the bed.

He thrust hard into me and stopped, holding it there and grinding into me again, making me moan loudly. He smacked my ass hard. "Don't be a lazy cunt, work that ass on yo Daddy's dick." I obediently began to work my hips forward and back, fucking myself on his big dick. He slapped my ass again, and I moved faster without being told. He remained still as he watched me work my tight pink hole up and down the length of his thick, dark cock. "Mmmm....yeah....gimme that ass....gimme that ass....fuckin' tight white ass. That ass is mine." He slapped my ass again. "That's it slut. Give it up. Show me how much you want that dick."

And he was right. I wanted it. I wanted to be like the women in the porn videos I was addicted to watching, not the men. It felt good to give in and let a guy dominate me. It felt good to have a big dick stretching my ass wide, and ramming deep inside me. It hurt too, but it was a mixture of pleasure and pain that I was beginning to enjoy. So I continued to fuck myself on his big dick, and would have even if he weren't making me.

"Fuck yeah, you love that big dick up in ya, don't'cha?" He stroked and squeezed my ass as I worked it on his cock.

"Y...yes Daddy," I panted.

"Yes what slut?"

"Yes, I love your big dick in me"

He chuckled. "They all do." He started thrusting again, gripping my waist where my skirt had ridden up. I continued to fuck myself on his cock, meeting his thrusts. "Feels good, don't it hoe?"

"Mmmhmm," I moaned.

He slapped my ass hard. "I can't hear you slut!"

"Yes! It feels good Daddy!"

He fucked me slow and deep as I moaned and pushed my ass back to meet him. "Yeah, you just another slut for some big black dick, ain't that right?"

"Mmmm yeah, I'm a slut for big black dick Daddy," I moaned.

"Tell me you want it slut." He slapped my ass hard again as he fucked me.

"I want it Daddy!' I cried

To my surprise he pulled out suddenly. "A'ight, roll over and lay back. I'mma fuck you like a real woman."

I did as my Daddy ordered, rolling over onto my back. He grabbed my legs and maneuvered me easily, turning my body as he climbed up onto the bed with me. He pushed me up so my head was on the pillows as he spread my legs wide, moving up and kneeling between them. He took his rock hard cock in hand and ran it teasingly over my wet, aching hole again as he looked down at me and chuckled to himself. "Damn hoe, your makeup is a mess again, but you still a sexy little white bitch."

I couldn't help but blush as he complimented me. He pushed his fat cock back inside me as he leaned down over me, his arms propping him up on either side of me. As he re-entered me, he once again crushed his lips against mine and forced my lips apart as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeply. I moaned and felt my face flush with embarrassment. I still wasn't sure how I felt about being kissed by a man, but I responded, stroking his tongue back with mine. He kissed me hungrily as he fed his dick back up inside me and began to fuck me again. My stocking covered legs rested on his thighs as he fucked me slow and deep, making me moan into his kiss. I had to admit, this felt much different than being taken from behind like a bitch. This felt much more intimate, and embarrassing in a way, like before I'd been allowing him to dominate me, but now I was willingly accepting my position as a woman.

His thrusts were much slower as he barely pulled out at all. The constant prodding and grinding against that sensitive spot deep inside had me moaning loudly into his mouth. His tongue wrestled with mine as he kissed me hard. With every thrust he crushed my lower half down into the bed. I could only moan around his tongue as he tried to devour me. I could feel my own cock rubbing between our bodies as his dick prodded deep in my guts. He fucked me harder and faster, finally pulling his mouth from mine, but keeping his lips just an inch or so away as he breathed heavily.

"Mmmm...fuck yeah. Gimme that pussy," he panted as he slammed that big dick deep up in my tight hole again and again. I could only lay there and take it, clutching the bedsheets tightly and wailing loudly as he fucked me. My stocking-clad legs, and high heeled feet bounced and waved in the air. He raised himself up so he was kneeling over me and grabbed my ankles, holding my legs up and spreading them wide as he pounded his bitch's pussy. "Fuck you one sexy little slut." He stroked my legs over my white stockings as he fucked me. "Even got your legs shaved nice an' smooth." If it were possible I swear he began fucking me harder and faster as he caressed my legs over my stockings.

"That's right, take that dick slut. Take it all up in you. You a real hoe now. You went from crossdresser to full fledged sissy. " He fucked me hard and fast, slamming that big dick in my 'pussy'. "Take that fuckin' dick." He groaned loudly as he jackhammered my ass, holding my legs spread wide. I lay beneath him, panting and moaning, my body rocking with every thrust as he had his way with me. "Love that big dick, don't'cha?"

"Yes Daddy!" I panted as he fucked me senseless.

"Tha's right. That's my pussy." He held my ankles, keeping my high heeled feet in the air as he watched his big, thick cock slide in and out of my hole. "You MY little sissy bitch now." He released my ankle for a second to reach up and slap my face, though not really hard. "Say it slut."

"Mmm, yes. I'm your sissy bitch Daddy." And I couldn't deny I was loving the feeling of his thick cock stretching my hole. I knew my makeup looked a mess again, but I still felt sexy. I was turned on by the view of my white stocking covered legs being held high and wide, my high heels sticking up in the air, and this buff black guy in between, pounding his hard cock in me. "Fuck me Daddy."

He leaned back down over me, holding my head and kissing me again, forcing my lips apart as his tongue invaded my mouth. He buried his big dick balls deep, and I moaned into his mouth as he ground that big dick deep in my guts. He pulled it back and resumed thrusting into me, slow and hard this time, our bodies slapping together each time he slammed his dick into me. I was moaning loudly into his mouth as he power fucked me.

He broke off the kiss, but kept his face close to mine. "Tell me how much you love that dick in yo' pussy bitch." He smacked my face again.

"Uh! I..love it!" I wailed as he continued pounding my ass.

"Don't stop! Talk dirty for me slut. Tell me all about how much you love my big black dick fucking your white ass."

"Oooohhhh...I fucking love your big black dick fucking my white ass!" I cried. "Oooohhh...fuck....fuck me...fuck me Daddy. I love it!"

"See? Didn't I tell you you'd love it?" He pushed back up, holding my legs wide apart again. He placed one leg up on his shoulder, stroking my thigh and holding the other leg out to the side as he continued fucking me. "You should be thanking me slut, giving you just what you needed, a real cock, not some plastic shit. Giving you what you wanted, to be a real slut like them hoes you was watchin' on your phone."

"Uuuhhhh!!! I love it! Thank you Daddy!" I panted, lost in lust. I should probably have been ashamed, thanking this guy for raping, abusing, and humiliating me, but I couldn't deny it felt fucking amazing having that thick cock stretching my hole, and prodding deep in my guts. "Mmm...Fuck...give it to me Daddy. Fuck me."

And he did, plowing my ass with his big dick, slamming it in deep and grinding into me with every thrust. I cried and wailed beneath him as he repeatedly hit bottom inside me, hammering that sensitive spot deep in my belly. Then, without warning he pulled that big beautiful black cock out of me, kneeling over me. "Suck it," he ordered.

I didn't need to be told twice. I pushed myself up, opening wide and taking his big dick, which had just been plowing my ass, in my mouth. I sucked him like a greedy slut, remembering to keep my eyes on his as I tasted my ass on his cock. "That's it," he groaned, holding my head and fucking my mouth. "Taste your own ass slut." He face fucked me for a few moments then pulled his cock away and pushed me back down, returning his cock to my asshole. It slid in easily now. He resumed fucking me roughly, using my poor, abused hole, and I loved it.

He pulled both my legs up, holding my ankles together up in the air as he pounded my ass. "Spread them cheeks for me slut. Open that hole up fo' yo' Daddy." I obediently reached down to grip my ass cheeks and spread them apart as he slammed into me again and again. My new daddy never seemed to tire of fucking my little sissy hole. He pushed my legs further forward, up against my chest as he beat that ass. I moaned and whimpered, folded in half beneath him as he fucked me relentlessly.

"Uuunnnn...fuck me..fuck me Daddy," I panted, talking more to myself than him.

"Oh, I'mma fuck you good sweetness," he groaned, sliding his hands down over my lower legs until he was holding the backs of my knees as he pushed my legs apart again and leaned down over me to kiss me again. His big cock continued to jackhammer my ass as he kissed me. I was starting to get used to my role as the woman, kissing him back even as I moaned and wailed from his rough fucking. The kiss didn't last long though, as he leaned back up again, looking down at his sissy bitch splayed out beneath him, taking his big dick and loving it. He moaned and groaned as he fucked me hard and fast, the bed rocking and slamming against the wall with the force of his fucking me. "I'mma tear that pussy up," he groaned, slapping my ass. "That's MY pussy."

"Mmmm...yeah...that pussy's all yours Daddy," I moaned. "Fuck that pussy...fuck that pussy Daddy." I cried out loudly as my daddy pounded my sissy pussy.

I felt a stab of disappointment as he slowed his thrusts, pushing my legs back together as he pulled his cock out of me. He pushed my legs to one side. "Turn over hoe. Back on your knees."

I eagerly complied, though I found my legs a bit shaky as I turned over and knelt, presenting my ass to him. I spread my legs for my daddy and lowered my head and upper body to the bed, hiking my ass up for him. Without even being told I reached back and spread my cheeks to open my hole for him.

He slapped my ass hard. "Damn I knew you was a natural slut as soon as I saw you." He placed one hand on my lower back, holding his big cock with the other as he guided it back to my hole. It slid in easily. He eased it in and moved both hands to my waist, tugging on my hips as he once again slid that big dick back into its new home inside my body. He buried it balls deep, grinding firmly against my ass. The head of his cock pressed hard against that sensitive spot deep inside me, eliciting another moan from me. "That's right, feel that sissy pussy stuffed full o' black dick." He pulled back and resumed his rough pounding of my pussy.

He tugged on my hips as he fucked me relentlessly, making me moan and squeal. "You know this is what you need slut, a big dick daddy to fuck that pussy right." He smacked my ass again. "Fuckin' little butt slut."

"Yes...Daddy...fuck...me," I moaned, my mind in a lust filled haze as he pounded my ass. He held my hips as he slammed his big dick up in me again and again, jackhammering my ass, making me moan and groan as he used and abused my pink hole. And I loved it, loved letting this guy rape me and make me his little sissy fuck toy.

He alternated between slamming into me as hard and fast as he could and burying his big dick balls deep, grinding against my ass as he held it buried balls deep in his bitch. After a few moments he'd resume pounding my pussy, squeezing my hips and occasionally slapping my ass as he raped my white hole. "Fuck you got some good pussy ho." There was no tenderness, no emotion except lust as he tore into my ass. I was his bitch, and I had no other option but to take it as he fucked me senseless. He put one hand on the back of my head, shoving my face down in the pillow as he plowed me relentlessly. His other hand grabbed a hold of my garter belt and skirt as he tore into my abused hole.

He slammed his big dick balls deep up in my ass again, holding it there, keeping me pinned beneath him. "Feel yo Daddy buried deep in yo pussy hoe?"

"Yes Daddy!" I whimpered, helpless and loving it.

"That's my pussy!" he slapped my ass again.

"Yes Daddy!" I moaned.

He chuckled, rubbing my ass, grinding against me. "Nice tight white ass." He squeezed and fondled my ass as he held his cock buried inside me. "You love that big dick deep inside you, don't you baby?"

"Yes Daddy!" I squealed, and I meant it. It felt amazing having his huge cock embedded in my ass.

He released my hips to lean over me, placing both hands on either side of me as he truly fucked me like a bitch, grinding into me. He pushed me down onto the bed with his weight, laying on top of me and grinding his dick in me. I moaned and wailed as his dick worked a sensitive spot deep inside me. He nibbled on my ear as he fucked me into the bed. "That's right, that black dick making you feel so good, huh baby?" he panted in my ear.