Caught in the Act Pt. 03

Story Info
More consummation.
3k words
4.6
21.7k
50
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stroking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but generally they are not autobiographical.

Part 1 of this story is inspired by a true story recounted to me by one of my readers, P. Thank you P, I hope you like the story. Part 2 and 3 (this part) are pure fiction.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story.

It is probably essential that you read the first two parts of this story. I wasn't going to write a third part but I had to finish the story off for my character's sake 

Act 1 -- We have to talk

So, there I was, naked, on my back, my son's pungent semen flowing over my anus and onto the bed. My son lying on me, his flaccid cock between my pussy lips, his weight on me and his head buried to the side of my head, in my pillow.

In the immediate aftermath of my son filling me with his fertile seed I wanted more; I wanted an orgasm on his wonderful young cock. I had not had sex for a year or so and I wanted to make up for lost time with my new stud........ But that was a few minutes ago and now reality was flooding back. For fuck's sake I had just had sex with my own son. I was now starting to feel more guilty than horny.

"Oh god, mum, that was amazing."

"hmmm"

"I can't believe it"

"no." We were talking in whispers. I don't know why, there was no one to over hear us. I guess it was the taboo of the incest we had just committed.

"Are you OK mum? Are you sorry we did that?"

"No, we did what we did, it wasn't right though, was it Harry? We can't turn the clock back." I realised that was too blunt and to reassure I turned my head. I gave him a lingering kiss on his cheek. I felt him relax onto me which pushed his flaccid cock a little further into my labia. My pussy whispered, 'yes please.'

"If I ask you a question mum, will you tell me the truth."

"yes"

"Did you actually want to have sex with me?" His ego was looking for validation.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, Harry, you have just lost your virginity. I gave myself to you willingly" I paused not wanting to sound too much like a mother. "OK, I have two questions for you."

"You can't answer a question with a question, mum."

"Humour me, I'm going to. Did I look like I didn't enjoy it? Did I move with you? Was I wet? Did we share the intimacy of a kiss? Do I look and feel like I regret it? Have I disappeared off thee to bathroom in embarrassment? Do I need to say anymore?" I didn't want to crush him with too much truth about the conflict in my head.

"No, I get it, but that was lots of questions."

"It was one really and you know the answer. So, here is my second question; why are you a virgin? There must be lots of girls at college."

"I avoid them since Paul left?"

"What's Paul dropping out got to do with your sex life?"

"He slept with a girl and next morning she accused him of rape. I know her, she is not a nasty person, but I know him like a brother, he wouldn't force himself on anyone. I decided to concentrate on study. I don't flirt and now none of the girls' flirt with me. We are plutonic friends and that's the way I want it. No danger of me losing my virginity."

All this time my hips had been almost imperceptibly moving my wet labia over his cock. The low tone of our whispers was adding to the eroticism of our position. Through the wonders of nature, his young cock was getting hard again. This in turn was getting the interest of my pussy. I tried to ignore it as I was more concerned at my son's mental state. I kissed him on the cheek again. "I'm glad we made love, you're a good boy."

He raised his head and looked into my eyes. Then he lowered his face to mine. We kissed slowly at first. I thought about fighting it and calling an end, but it was so warm and wonderful. At first I did not respond but there was only so long I could hold out for. I relaxed and kissed him back. He lifted his head and smiled. I returned the smile, my eyes half closed with sexual desire. "I'm not a good boy, I'm a good man."

"You are, you make me so horny." I said almost automatically. My mind was in turmoil again, although having already crossed the Rubicon, I should have guessed any resistance was futile. Harry rotated his hips slightly; his phallus pushed into my entrance. Not quite fucking me but near enough. I had to make a decision.....but, in reality, no decision. I pushed my hips to meet him and slowly took his glorious erection inexorably into me.

While still looking into my soul, Harry restarted a long steady hydraulic ram-like fucking of me. I smiled again, thoroughly enjoying him reaming out my wet pussy with his long languid strokes. The smile slightly disappeared from my face as he bottomed out in me and jerked my head on the pillow. My smile returned as he withdrew ready for the next thrust. Our joint juices were lubricating our erotic and dirty union. I resigned myself to a night of sex and was looking forward to spending the night sleeping with my son. Absolutely and totally wrong on every level but I didn't care. I wanted to be lusted after, then I want to curl up and be loved.

Harry was doing a great job of pleasuring me, but I wanted more. I wanted to orgasm. It must have been our sweat and the smell of our sex. "Fuck me doggy, Harry." Harry complied, he withdrew and sat back on his knees. I sat up, turned over onto hands and knees. I backed up to him, suddenly conscious of my less than teenage bum and my slightly sagging breasts. I reached back and took hold of his rampant manhood. Teenage cocks are so hard, so unbelievably hard. Jam packed with virile hormeses. Engorged to busting point with an overwhelming desire to fuck something. Fuck anything. They are so full of pent-up primeval instinct they self-lubricate with a slickness that is so sexy to touch. I held his girth and pulled him into me.

Harry took hold of my hips with both hands and thrust deep into me. I yelped but that didn't seem to affect Harry at all as he thrust into me again with just as much force. "Not yet Harry, go deep but slower, I need to catch up." I smiled as he did exactly that, what an attentive lover he was. I dropped my shoulders to my pillow and reached back with my right hand to diddle my clit. Harry continued fucking me deep but steady. I slid my fingers either side of his cock and felt every bump of his steel cock as it penetrated me. My labia were still wet with a mixture of my honey and his cum and I used it to lubricate my engorged clit.

The smell of our sex was overpowering me. His teenage, not washed enough, raging hormone sweaty musk was so strong. It shrieked desire. He wanted to fuck me so badly. He wanted to rut me like a bitch. His smell made me feel so wonderfully dirty. It mixed beautifully with the subtle smell of my perfume (applied hours ago), my slightly sweaty arm pits, my (by now) pungent crotch and my pussy leaking out semen and honey. I am such a clean person in everyday life. I hate BO on men, but in my aroused state our combined stink seemed to fit the moment perfectly.

Harry was building the violence of his pace, my head jerking in time with his powerful thrusts. The alternative feeling of being full of him and then empty was causing me to want him in me deep. Every time I was empty, my head and pussy screamed "fill me". I sighed and smiled as his rock-hard steel member began its inevitable journey in me. My pussy gripped his girth as I felt him fill me up. It was a smooth wonderful feeling. When he final hit the buffers he kept on pushing, jerking my head and causing a slight but wonderful pain in me. I don't remember ever being so full of a man and I loved it; I wanted it. I wanted him to push deep in me, it proved I was still able to turn on a man so much that he had to get deep in me. It was like his whole body wanted to be inside my wet pussy.

Harry's breathing was getting louder and more laboured, matching his increased exertion. I loved that too; It proved I could still get a man, a young man, so hot and bothered, so sexed up that he wanted to fuck me hard, fuck me deep; Plunge his rod into me. Our bodies were covered with a sheen of sweat. Two copulating animals wanting nothing more than the sweaty physical exertion of fucking. I felt splashes of his sweat drip onto my back as the violence of him bottoming out in me caused both our heads to jerk. I had never been fucked so well. Never felt so much like a bitch on heat. Never wanted a cock in me in the way I wanted Harry's. Deep and hard. The sound, the smell and the physical exertion of our rutting was driving me wild.

He was grunting in time with his thrusts. I was making an almost constant 'mmmmm' noise followed by an 'oooh' exhale when his hips smashed by arse, leaving his cock deep in me. My mind drifted to the fact that the young virile man giving me a wonderful fucking was my son. I couldn't help but to compare him to his father. He was bigger, longer and more energetic than I remember my husband had been. He certainly made me feel more like a bitch than his dad had managed. My husband had been a good lover, but this was not the same, this was dirty animal sex; it was fucking; it was not making love. At that moment I only wanted one thing in the world, to have this cock, my son's wonderful hard cock, fuck me deep. Reaming my wet pussy in and out, vibrating the walls of my love canal with his deep thrusts.

I had been using my hand to slosh our juices over my labia and clit. It produced a wonderful sexy smell as it evaporated from our heat. The absentmindedly touching of my clit had got me onto the plateau. My clit started to tingle, and my hand started to concentrate on it. I was strumming my clit using the lubrication of his semen. An orgasm was creeping up on me as my son pumped me. I imagined his approaching ejaculation in me. I should not want unprotected sex at my time of life. I certainly should not want unprotected sex with my son. I should not, but there I was, being fucked by a virile young man, my son. If anyone was going to get me pregnant it would be an 18 year-old boy. I just didn't care; I wanted this cock; my son's cock to erupt in me and fill me with his spunk. In my sex crazed state, I wanted to be impregnated, I wanted my son to make me pregnant, make a baby with me. I wanted it with every neurone in my sexed-up body. My orgasm was getting closer, spurred on by the dirty and taboo thought of being made pregnant by the son I gave birth to.

My hand was a blur over my clit. I was murmuring into the pillow. "fuck me, fuck me, cum, please cum."

"what?" Harry stopped thrusting.

I lifted my head from the pillow. "Don't fucking stop..... fuck me." He did and I almost breathed a sigh of relief. "I going to cum, don't stop. Please don't stop." He resumed with even more vigour and my head jerked harder as it was now not anchored on the pillow. "Oh... Harry......yes.....cum in me.... I want you in me...... deep in me" My orgasm was near and I couldn't talk anymore. I just grunted in time with his thrusts.

I held my breath as the wave approached. He was jerking me like a rag doll and hand was a blur over my clit and labia. I reached the peak of Everest, I was there, oh god I was there......... "oh fuck, oh fuck"..... The wave broke over me and I moaned long and loud........"yes, fuck, yes" My hand stopped moving and held my pulsing clit. He was getting close and the thought of his pulsing cock spewing semen into me spurred my orgasm to new heights. I was now breathing in time with his thrusts. I was experiencing wave after wave of warm orgasm as every muscle in my pelvis rhythmically spasmed. My pussy was pulsing, gripping his cock. I could feel the ridge of his helmet running up and down inside me. "Oh god Harry, I'm cumming, don't stop, I want you."

He was getting close. His rhythmic grunting was interspersed by the occasional "fuck". I knew he was close as my orgasms were subsiding. Still there but more subtle, which was allowing me to clearly appreciate was about to happen. Millions of fertile sperm were about to invade me again. They were about to start their frantic search for an egg. He and his cells had only one objective. Nothing mattered more in the world to him than making a baby in me. With even cell of my body, I wanted that. "cum in me, Harry. I want our baby." As 'baby' left my lips I felt his cock starting to pulse in preparation for his orgasm and the gilft of life in my womb. I wanted to feel him jam himself as deep in me as he could, jerking his ropes of cum in me. I wanted him to be so turned on he would jam his cock in me to make sure I was pregnant.

Then it happened. He jerked hard into me and his hips stopped moving, deep in me. "Oh fuck, Harry, yes give it to me, cum in me. Baby." He was silent. I felt him pulse, pumping his seed into me. My pussy was warm with his ejaculate as he washed my cervix with his sperm. His hips restarted jerking into me with a slower but powerful rhythm matching the pulsing of his cock. It felt like gallons of cum were filling me, I knew I was going to be fertilised. I knew we were making a baby. I wanted it.

He stopped jerking into me, although he continued to slowly slide in an out of me. My orgasms had subsided. The world was almost silent; the only sounds being our quiet panting. We were soaking wet with sweat. My hair was stuck to my face. He collapsed onto my back which caused me to collapse onto the bed with a "oommmppf".

His cock was still embedded deep in me. Still hard. He was slowly fucking me when he whispered into my ear. "I've filled you." He didn't say anymore, but I wanted him to whisper dirty talk.

"Talk to me, Harry, dirty."

"I've filled you with my cum. My seed is finding your egg, we are making a baby now. The spark of life. You are such a dirty slut you wanted me, your own son, to fill you with seed. Your cunt is so wet." I'm not sure I wanted the slut and cunt thing, but it seemed it fit.

"I love your cock, Harry. I want our baby, I really do. I want to be pregnant with your child. Our love child. Lets cuddle." We shifted position so that we were face to face. We looked into each other's eyes and started to passionately but slowly kiss. Between kisses we talked into each other's mouths. "Oh fuck Harry, I have never orgasmed like that.".. kiss ... "You are a wonderful lover and your cock is so fucking hard."

"Thank you for making love with me, mum."..Kiss.."I never dreamed sex could be so fucking brilliant.".. Kiss ... "I want to do it again."

"Let's just kiss. I might be a bit sore.".... kiss

"OK, mum." Kiss

"But I want to Harry, I want to feel you cum in me again." He slid his cock between my labia and rubbed it against my clit. I smiled, the recovery power of teenage lovers is the 8th wonder of the world. "Oh, Harry, yes."

"Is this a one off, mum."

"I hope not. It won't be the last night if you want me."

"Oh mum, I love you. I want you."

It was going to be a long night. I was looking forward to falling asleep with my lover and I was looking to many more nights of passion with my teenage love machine. I wanted his baby.

Author's note: Some of my followers have wanted my character to be pregnant. She has never previously got pregnant through incest because (for me) it's too far from reality. However, I'm glad I got her knocked up. I enjoyed writing it.