Caught in the Crossfire

Story Info
A 1939 spy movie where soldiers capture a train and rape.
7.9k words
4
23.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HBuff
HBuff
17 Followers

The following story is a work of FICTION. The author does not condone illegal activities or war crimes such as rape. If you can't differentiate real life from fiction, don't read this story.

All characters featured in this story are 18 years old and up.

******

This is a very little-known movie that was shot in 1936 and was released only in March 1939 after a legal battle with another British producer who happened to have produced a movie with a very similar storyline and a nearly identical actress. It was however established that the said movie was an original work and the similarity was a coincidence.

This movie contains long and disturbing gang-rape scenes at the end. Those scenes made it unpublishable for mainstream theatres, but the movie has become a niche classic in erotic film history. It was shot under an express rule forbidding anal sex, but vaginal intercourse and oral sex were allowed.

It is a unique movie shot in black and white; a copy fetched 1.5 million dollars at an auction in Milan. This isn't the best spy movie ever, but the gang-rape scenes at the end make it worth watching for any erotic film enthusiast. The main actress was a beauty whose career was cruelly marred by her uncanny resemblance to one of the greatest movie stars of the time.

******

English tourist Esther Courtenay and her friends Armande and Marie are spending time visiting castles in southern Bukovina. However, Esther must leave and return home to get married. As a noble English woman from a very rich family, she had her marriage arranged; she doesn't look forward to it. She leaves Armande and Marie in Bukovina and takes the train back West.

Her train quickly crosses Hungary and Austria, but once they are travelling through the mountains in Bavaria, they are forced to stop at some alpine village because an avalanche has blocked the railway.

The stranded passengers are forced to spend the night at a hotel. In the same predicament are Shivas Irons and James Talbot, two English golf enthusiasts anxious to see the open at Saint Andrews in Scotland. Esther also meets a peculiarly tall old lady named Miss Bridges, a retired schoolteacher who is returning home to England. Miss Bridges is actually a male spy elaborately disguised. That night, "she" is listening to a folk singer in the street; the song is in fact an encoded message. However, the folk singer is strangled to death by an unseen murderer before he can finish the song.

That evening, Esther is bothered by loud noises from the room above hers. She complains to the hotel manager. She finds Robert Rourque, a rich bachelor who is having a wild swinging accordion-playing party with several local girls dancing for him in indecently revealing outfits. The manager throws him out of his room. Robert gets revenge by hiding in Esther's room; he force-kisses her and gives her two choices—they spend the night together or she gets the manager to give him back his room. Esther chooses the latter. As he leaves, Robert force-kisses her again and wishes her "a jolly good night".

The next morning at the train station, Esther is walking on the quay, radiant under the sun. The two locomotive operators stare at her, admiring her glamorous beauty and her alluring figure; they tell each other they would love to have sex with her. The first operator says he'd bang her missionary style and fill up her British steamer with foreign currency. The second operator laughs and says he'd take this spicy brunette from behind and make her sing. Both middle-aged men grin and go about their business.

On the train, Esther meets Miss Bridges again. They drink tea together in the dining car. A foreign Doctor, sitting two tables away, pretends to ask something to the waiter on the menu. As the waiter is explaining three different menu items, the professor slips drug pills in both tea cups. After their tea together, Esther and Miss Bridges both return to their compartments.

Also on board are Shivas Irons and James Talbot, Robert, and a Dutch businessman named Erik Van Biesbrouck travelling with Julia, his mistress, a classic beauty with medium-dark hair who is passing herself off as "Mrs. Van Biesbrouck."

As the drug kicks in, Esther falls asleep in her compartment. When she wakes up, Miss Bridges has vanished. The other passengers in her compartment deny having seen her. Van Biesbrouck, who spoke with Miss Bridges earlier, pretends not to remember her to avoid drawing attention to his liaison with his mistress. Esther searches for Miss Bridges with Robert's assistance.

Brain surgeon Dr. Bartels says Esther may have experienced a vivid dream while she slept. Irons and Talbot also claim not to remember Miss Bridges because they fear that any delay would make them miss the Saint Andrews open. Julia, Van Biesbrouck's mistress, admits to seeing Miss Bridges, proving to everyone that she exists.

At the first stop, Dr. Bartels's patient, covered in bandages from tip to toe and on a stretcher, is brought aboard. Madame Friedmann, dressed exactly like Miss Bridges and just as tall as "her", appears in "her" place, and now scared that she'll be revealed, Julia says Madame Friedmann was Miss Bridges. Esther and Robert continue searching.

They suspect that Dr. Bartels's patient has been replaced with Miss Bridges. Dr. Bartels tells his fellow conspirator, a British woman dressed as a nun, to drug Esther and Robert. Then, convinced they will soon be asleep, Bartels admits to them that he is involved in a conspiracy and about to capture an important spy. The false nun does not follow Bartels's instructions out of loyalty to her fellow countrymen; Esther and Robert escape, free Miss Bridges and replace her with Madame Friedmann.

When the train stops near the border, Dr. Bartels discovers the switch. He has a small part of the train diverted onto a branch line toward a secluded forest, where soldiers wait. In the dining car, Esther and Robert inform their fellow passengers what is happening. A tall officer, Captain Schmitz, boards and requests that they all accompany him. They stun him groggy and take his pistol. Another soldier fires and wounds Irons in the hand. Then a shootout begins.

During the gunfight, Miss Bridges removes his disguise, and tells Esther and Robert that he must get away as he is actually a spy. He gives Robert an encoded message in case he can't make it, then slips away into the forest.

The soldiers keep firing at the men defending the dining car from 25-30 yards away, firing from behind their cars or from some bushes under the orders of Captain Schmitz and Dr. Bartels.

Van Biesbrouck, the businessman, attempts to surrender, waving a white handkerchief, and is shot dead by a soldier who's astonished by his stupidity. Horrified, Julia flies into Esther's arms. Robert and Talbot then move to the front of the train and manage to commandeer the locomotive; the train is moving away, but the soldiers hop in their cars and give chase.

Some distance away, the locomotive has to stop and someone needs to run to the lever and switch railroads. The Nun takes off her veil and coif. With her blond hair freely flowing, she exits the dining car through a side door and runs to the railroad switch lever.

The pursuing soldiers stop their vehicles within pistol range from the dining car and start firing again.

The British false nun is about to reach the railroad switch lever, but two other cars full of reinforcements have arrived from the opposite direction. The soldiers from the first car swarm and capture the Nun while the five soldiers from the second car quickly attack the locomotive from both sides and overrun it. Robert manages to wound a soldier by throwing a coal shovel in his face, before being shot dead himself. Talbot surrenders and gets beaten up.

Near the railroad switch, the Nun is squirming between two jeering soldiers who firmly hold her arms while a Sergeant gropes her all over through her gown as he searches her for hidden weapons. The two other soldiers in his squad make lewd comments about how nuns are all secretly dreaming of tasting men's dicks. The Sergeant says he loves her hair and force-kisses her. The Nun starts screaming and resists as they begin groping her more forcefully.

From the captured locomotive, a young Lieutenant with a stylish moustache barks an order at the Sergeant: "Get your men in that dining car from this other side! MOVE!!! You'll have time to play with women later!"

***********************************************************************

Inside the dining car, the situation is desperate. Alone against the squad of soldiers and Dr. Bartels, Irons has only one bullet left.

Sensing the defenders are out of ammo, the soldiers start advancing toward the dining car. Esther watches them approaching with great distress. She desperately calls for Robert's help.

Nothing happens. The train doesn't move, and the soldiers are about to reach the car's side doors. Esther and Julia watch them with increasing dread.

Esther: "Robert!... ROBERT!!!..."

Julia: "The soldiers! They're coming! THEY'RE COMING!!! IT'S OVER!!!..."

Esther is on the verge of tears; Julia starts bawling.

***********************************************************************************

The dining car is boarded from both sides and is soon filled with soldiers. Irons surrenders his revolver to Captain Schmitz, who has promised him "on his word of honour" that the prisoners will be treated with respect and dignity.

As soon as Irons has given his revolver to the enemy officer, three soldiers grab Julia and start groping her; Julia fills the dining car with shrill screams as she tries in vain to fight off the jeering men. Esther shouts at them to leave her alone, and gets laughed at by the other soldiers, who start catcalling her. She moves to help Julia, but Captain Schmitz trains his pistol on her and orders her to stay where she is.

Some soldiers beat up Irons, knock him down and one of them makes him scream in pain by stepping his boot on his injured hand. Dr. Bartels mocks him and announces him that he'll by executed with his own gun.

Dr. Bartels: "But before, my dear Irons, you'll see how we deal with scheming ladies!"

On that, Dr. Bartels nods at the Captain, who smiles and orders Esther to take off her clothes or they'll force her to. He insists, pointing his gun at her while Julia is screaming her life out as soldiers urgently remove her long coat, bend her over a table and ragingly pull her skirt down and uncover her gorgeous white butt as they rip off her panties. The camera closes up on Julia's alluring butt, her white skin sharply contrasting with the dark background.

The Sergeant from the earlier scene makes a lewd remark about how entertaining this is going to be. Other men make a storm of catcalls.

"You... You have no right to do this!" Esther screams at the Captain, tears welling in her eyes as she tries hard to remain strong in the face of these soldiers, most of whom are staring at her from head to toe.

Dr. Bartels and soldiers laugh at her. They keep eye-raping Esther and grin between themselves. One says he'd always wanted to have a British girl! Another bets she's still a virgin, then a third soldier says "Not for long!" They all laugh.

Captain Schmitz repeats: "Miss! Take off all your clothes or we'll force you to!"

Esther: "NO! Never in a hundred years!"

"A God-damned proud British woman!" the Captain jests, making his men laugh. Then he gives them an order that gets them grinning even more...

Captain Schmitz: "ALL RIGHT! THIS YOUNG BRITISH LADY NEEDS A LESSON IN HUMILITY! GRAB HER, LAY HER DOWN ON THAT TABLE AND STRIP HER!"

Esther: "Nooo!!! You have no right! It's forbidden!!!"

Soldiers immediately rush forward and forcibly grab Esther!

The camera closes up on her distressed face as tears start streaming down her cheeks and she vainly tries to slip away from their grip, then it zooms out to show a soldier who force-kisses Esther while others grope her breasts and her butt through her clothes. Julia is heard off-screen as she wails and begs her assailants to stop.

The dining car is filled with Esther's shrill screams as two soldiers forcibly lift her off her feet while a third man roughly clears the wooden surface of a dining table with the back of his hand, sending a small lamp flying down along with some cups and saucers. They roughly lay her down on the cleared table.

Esther is pinned on the tabletop, face up, with her arms restrained above her head by one soldier holding her small wrists. Her high-pitched screams are deafening as she fights to defend the virtue she's about to lose. Two soldiers grab and restrain her writhing legs.

A soldier: "Come on! Let's see her titties!"

Esther (sobbing): "No! Please! Stop this!... Pleeee... eeeese...Nooooooooo!!!"

Dr. Bartels and Captain Schmitz look on with joy as the soldiers start assaulting Esther's clothes. The grinning men ignore her protests and roughly tuck her already-unbuttoned cardigan all the way up her shoulders and arms. Amid her shrill screams, they violently grab the upper hem of her dress and rip it wide open, before pulling it all the way down to her abdomen, snapping off her bra in the process.

The camera zooms in on Esther's suddenly exposed breasts. Her firm and smooth boobs are moving freely as she keeps squirming in the men's clutches and filling the car with her screams. Her perky nipples and small areolas offer a subtle contrast against her white flesh. Esther's jiggling splendour fills up the silver screen.

Then the soldiers urgently pull Esther's grey dress all the way down! They slide her torn garments along her petite legs, discovering their alluring whiteness since she wasn't wearing stockings. They quickly pull her shoes from her feet. On the black and white screen, Esther's bare feet and lower legs are pure white against the dark rug.

The camera zooms in on Dr. Bartels's face as he licks his lips and intensely looks at Esther while removing his gloves.

The screen shifts to a soldier discarding her dress behind him with one hand and using the other to cup one of her boobs. He says that raping this English Fräulein will be a lot of fun. The camera zooms in on Esther's wailing face; rivers of tears are streaming down her pretty face as she looks toward the ceiling with despair, her eyes half closed; she then starts to frantically shake her head, making her black hair a blur on the screen.

Esther screams and wails at the top of her voice when a grinning soldier yanks her panties off...

Esther: "NOOOOOOOOO!!! STOP!!! I'M A BRITISH SUBJECT! I'M VIRGIN!!! PLEASE! NOOOOooo!!! NaaaahhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaAAAAaaaaaaa..."

She then lets out a prolonged shriek of such deafening force and intensity that it sounds like the soldiers are eviscerating her alive. Their gray uniforms starkly contrast with her white skin. Esther is now naked except for the light-coloured cardigan tucked up at her shoulders with its long sleeves covering her arms.

The camera zooms in on her moving cunt as Esther keeps squirming amid the soldiers pinning her down on the table. Esther has a neatly contrasting patch of velvety hair that forms a vee with its lowest tuft guarding her entrance. Her folds and the entrance to her pussy are somewhat visible on this black and white close-up.

Soldiers whistle and lewdly praise the beauty of "the cute little English milady". Her shrill wails are still louder than their jeers and catcalls.

The men roughly spread Esther's legs, and Captain Schmitz goes first. Esther keeps screaming her life out with her small fists clenched where a grinning soldier is restraining her wrists. The Captain wedges himself between her spread out legs, unzips his uniform trousers and then pushes his erect cock!

The camera zooms in on the Captain's dick as he pushes his cock between her labia; after a fleeting moment, he emits a loud groan as he forcefully penetrates Esther, who once more shrieks with a soul-tearing shrill amid the men's jeers. The zoom-out shows Esther screaming and shaking her head wildly amid the grinning soldiers while Captain Schmitz grabs her small waist and begins pounding her with an expression of intense satisfaction on his face.

The camera closes up on Esther's breasts, cupped and pressed by soldiers, then moves up to her distorted face while her head is bobbing from the fierce pounding she's taking. Esther lets out another shrill scream with her mouth wide open and her eyes almost out of their orbits from the horror she is experiencing.

Dr. Bartels smokes a cigarette as he watches Esther getting gang-raped. Farther to his right, other men are having Julia pinned and bent over another table, where they are taking turns in raping her from behind. Julia endures the punishment, loudly sobbing and whimpering.

Outside the train, four soldiers are playing with the Nun. They have forcibly taken her gown off and stripped her Eve-naked near a thicket of trees. They are encircling her and holding all her limbs, maintaining her one yard above the ground as they mock her and contemplate her gorgeous white body.

In broad daylight, the Nun's perky breasts are being cupped and kneaded while a man kneels down in front of her cunt, his head buried between her legs; he is giving her a cunnilingus. Another soldier begins sucking her breasts.

The Nun is moaning loud, making the men laugh. The man pleasuring her cunt begins using his hands to vigorously stroke her hips and butt. The Nun groans and moans out loud against the open sky! The soldier keeps pleasuring her, making the Nun further groan and moan amid thunders of laughter.

Then he gets up, drops his trousers and starts raping the Nun. He pounds her as if his life depended on how hard he's shaking her. Her breasts are now free and jiggling wildly from this relentless pounding and repeated fury!

The Nun keeps moaning and groaning, begging the men to stop, but she's no longer resisting. The young man then blows his load inside her and screams his echoing bliss under the silent trees. A second soldier takes his place and also consummates the rape, then a third one announces he's going to go even rougher. All this time, the Nun keeps moaning.

In the dining room, Esther screams with waning intensity, her pretty face bitterly weeping as her black head of hair keeps relentlessly bobbing amid a forest of hands and grey uniform sleeves; she is still pinned on the table by jeering soldiers, her arms stretched out above her head, yet still covered with her pale cardigan sleeves.

Her petite legs are brushing against the Captain's flanks, offering a sharp white contrast against his dark grey uniform as he keeps raping Esther, holding her small waist and relentlessly banging her while grunting like a rutting baboon.

Captain Schmitz finally bolts and fills the room with a powerful roar of victory, banging Esther in spasmodic thrusts as he explodes. The camera zooms in to show his face, all his features tensed with animalistic delight as he finishes dumping his load.

The camera shifts down and zooms in on Esther's face; she is bitterly sobbing, her pretty features deformed as tears are raining down her cheeks. The camera zooms out and shows Dr. Bartels moving in to replace Captain Schmitz.

The tall, dapper Doctor rapes Esther with anger and vengeance. Each of his repeated hip thrusts is loaded with wicked fury!

Dr. Bartels: "You thought you could outsmart me, eh?... hrr, hrrrr... Well take this!... hrrr, hrrr, hhhrrr... This!... And this!... Damned proud English woman!!!.... hrrr... hrrr, hrrr, hrrr!!! Not so proud now, eh?... HRRR, HRRR, HRRRRR!!!..."

Dr. Bartels pounds Esther hard as she keeps wailing and writhing with diminishing energy amid the men. A soldier says it's a nice weather to rape a virgin girl. They all laugh.

HBuff
HBuff
17 Followers