Caught in the Crossfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HBuff
HBuff
16 Followers

The screen shifts to Julia, who keeps getting raped from behind and slammed hard against the table amid loud jeers; she is now moaning hard and bobbing her hips back and forth to meet each of her rapist's dick thrusts. The soldier raping her suddenly drives her against him in repeated spasmodic frenzy and then growls long and hard as he ejaculates.

The screen shifts back to Dr. Bartels as he rapes Esther. It zooms in on his devilish grin and saucer-wide eyes as he intensely looks down on her with an almost demonic gaze. The zoom-out shows him cupping and pressing Esther's breasts while steadily banging her on the creaking table amid the pack of soldiers.

"No... no... no... no... aaaaaaahh... no," she feebly repeats, whimpering and weeping as she also begins moaning.

The Doctor grabs Esther's hips and lifts her butt off the table as he ragingly intensifies the rape, making her body shake like a sail amid a typhoon; her pale cardigan is swinging along below her shoulders as the soldiers restrain her limbs.

The camera zooms in on Esther's fast-moving face and dishevelled hair, which shakes like a raven blur as she whimpers and moans hard in the same urgent rhythm as the Doctor's pounding. Then the camera moves down to show a close-up of her wildly jiggling breasts, with hints of her wide-open cardigan.

The camera zooms out. Amid his animalistic grunts, Dr. Bartels suddenly bolts and stands stiff. Then he shoots his load and keeps pounding Esther while groaning and screaming his victory!

Dr. Bartels: GGGGRRRRRHNNNGGGLLFFFGNRrrrrrrrrrnnnhhhrrr!!! AAaahhhh... WE WON!!!

Esther wails in a long plaintive cry as the Doctor fills her up. There's a close-up on the Doctor's clenched teeth and crazy eyes as he finishes dumping his load. Then the camera closes up on Esther's sobbing face, showing her eyes half-closed with tears streaming down her distorted features; her face is still pristine-looking in spite of her intense physical and moral suffering.

As he exits Esther, Dr. Bartels tells her he has been dreaming of this since he first saw her. Then Esther is raped by the rank and file. The first soldier starts by using his hands. He gently, but insistently rubs her cunt. The camera zooms in, showing two fingers entering her vagina.

Esther: "No! Stop this!... No!!!... Nooooooo!!!... ooohhh..."

A soldier: "Come on little brother, make her sing a good tune!"

Another soldier: "Yes, make her sing a nice high-pitched British tune! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Esther is now moaning and crying at the same time. She starts groaning with peculiar high-pitched notes while the soldier relentlessly keeps fingering her. The men keep firmly restraining her as Esther wriggles and starts again to groan and moan, begging them to stop shaming her like that. The soldier keeps fingering her pussy.

Esther: "AAAaaaahhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!... Nooooo!!!... NAAAoooooooo!!! Stop this! Please... Aaaaaaaahhhh Naaaaooooo!!! Aaaaaaaaahhh... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

She then suddenly lets out a loud moan that detonates throughout the dining car; it's followed with a salvo of extremely high-pitched groans. All the soldiers erupt with laughter.

The camera zooms in, showing Esther's face, sweating with her mouth wide open, her eyes weeping as she keeps forcefully moaning.

A Soldier: "That's it, little brother! Now that's a nice-sounding British tune!"

Other soldiers: "Again! Again! Sing for us Milady!"

The soldier stops fingering Esther. He stands up and unzips his uniform trousers, presenting a fully erect dick of impressive proportions. He then enters Esther, and begins raping her, holding her waist as he bangs her ragingly.

In the same way the Doctor had done, but with even greater strength and fury, the young man lifts Esther clear off the table, and she gets savagely raped, suspended above the table and restrained by several soldiers. He pounds her with such unbridled fury as if he were in a competition to see who bangs her the hardest and longest.

Esther is shaken senseless with her hair flying, her cardigan flapping below her horizontal figure and her breasts jiggling out of control! She starts moaning again and gets a thunder of jeers and laughter from the soldiers.

The Sergeant: "Nice British tune! All paid for in foreign currency! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

A soldier: "It's a good thing she's enjoying the ride! She's going to get all our spunk as a paid tribute to her British beauty!"

A third soldier: "All paid for in foreign currency! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

The screen shows Esther being savagely raped amid the jeering circle of soldiers. Dr. Bartels looks on smiling while smoking another cigarette. The camera closes in on her as she looks up at the ceiling, her head furiously rocked back and forth with her hair flying around; she is moaning louder and louder under the relentless pounding.

Esther suddenly emits a new salvo of high-pitched groans, followed with a loud detonating moan that silences every soldier with astonishment.

Shortly after, the soldier raping Esther utters a loud growl and discharges his load, his cap falling down from his head as he keeps banging her all through his intense ejaculation. He exits the sobbing girl and tells his mates that British women are the finest stock!

Another uniformed man immediately replaces him and proceeds to rape her just as savagely, if not even harder, until he too cums inside her. As they all take their turns, the soldiers keep laughing and commenting on how this British Milady loves being roughed up by strong foreign soldiers.

Talbot and Irons watch Esther's gang-rape with horror, held in check by grinning soldiers. Both men can't take their eyes off Esther being constantly defiled by an ever-replaced soldier.

Esther is now letting the last soldiers in the squad take her without resisting; she receives their dicks and cum with quiet whimpers while letting her body move along with their overwhelming power. A soldier is clearly a feet lover; he props her legs all the way up and rapes her with her feet resting on his shoulders. Holding her legs and kissing her feet at times, he bangs her feverishly until he screams his delight.

The screen shifts to Julia, who is pinned against the wall and savagely banged where she stands. She is groaning loudly and wraps her legs and arms around the young man as he keeps powerfully slamming her against the wall, cupping her butt with his hands. He soon utters a long growl against her face as he concludes with a massive ejaculation.

Another soldier—tall and very handsome—takes his turn. Julia looks intensely at his youthful features and wraps her legs tightly around him. She moans even louder as she gets bucked once more against the wall. The camera zooms in on Julia's face as she moans with increasing intensity and frantically runs her fingers through the lad's blond hair.

The screen now shifts to the squad having captured the locomotive. They have been standing by in the dining car, near a side door. They have enjoyed the show, smoking cigarettes and helping themselves to the bar. Now they move in to claim their prize.

The moustached Lieutenant presently grabs Esther. Soldiers help him to flip her over. On his order, they swiftly take off her pale cardigan, discarding it and leaving her Eve-nude amid them. Her naked figure gets catcalls and lewd remarks.

The Lieutenant firmly bends Esther over the dining table. His subordinates hold the sobbing girl firmly pinned on the table, this time face down. He slaps her ass and tells her that he loves her nice tight butt.

The camera closes up on Esther's butt cheeks. Esther has a superbly white butt with firm, nubile curves that appear wide compared to her thin waist. The small crack at the base smoothly widens down south and offers a nice hint of shadowy cunt. The sweeping curves of her hips blend seamlessly into her alluring legs.

The camera moves down her petite legs and shows her feet—just as white and dainty as the rest of her figure—for a fleeting moment, before zooming out and showing the moustached Lieutenant removing one glove. Then he starts to finger Esther from behind while resting his other hand on the small of her back.

Esther: "Nooo!!! STOP!!! Please... Don't do this again... No... Please..."

Esther's moans start filling the room once more. The Lieutenant soon stops fingering her and urgently sticks out his dick. He emits a thundering grunt as he penetrates Esther.

He grabs her hips and repeatedly slams her against the creaking table, his men encouraging him and some of them masturbating as they look on. The camera closes up on Esther's sobbing face as it slides sideways on the glossy tabletop, her shiny hair moving along as a dark dishevelled mass while she is being raped doggystyle. She keeps moaning and whimpering.

The Lieutenant hammers on, holding nothing back. His animalistic grunts fill the dining car as he rapes her in all-out frenzy. Then he lets out a loud, long-sustained growl and blows his load inside the pretty brunette.

A soldier from the Lieutenant's squad rushes at Esther and urgently rapes her, doggystyle as well. He soon jolts and growls as he victoriously empties his load inside the captive British girl. He is followed with Captain Schmitz, who takes his second turn in the same doggystyle position. Dr. Bartels watches the whole scene while masturbating.

Captain Schmitz uses a different technique. He only penetrates Esther half way, keeping his cock near her entrance while copulating at a frantic pace. The camera closes up on his frantic piston action, showing Esther's butt and his dick raping her at a nearly blurring speed. As he holds her waist, the Captain's dark gloves intensify her glamorous whiteness.

Esther is now moaning hard under the frenzied punishment. Captain Schmitz soon screams out and powerfully shoots a rope of glistening semen as he accidentally exits her. The massive load splatters the right side of her butt while the soldiers congratulate their panting officer.

Soldier: "Nice offering, Herr Hauptmann!"

Sergeant: "All this in foreign currency! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Another soldier: "Milady loves her good soldiers! She's the regiment's bride! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

The Lieutenant: "Gott und Himmel! I didn't know this was going to be so much fun!"

Then the soldier who just congratulated the Captain replaces him and rapes Esther in the same position, using the same technique.

The camera zooms in and shows Esther's pretty face with her mouth wide open and frantically moaning and whimpering as her head keeps sliding on the tabletop in the same frenzied pace as the copulating strokes.

Before long, the soldier utters a deafening scream of bliss and powerfully relieves himself.

He is followed by the Sergeant, who says after he had the other whore, it's time for him to sample this cute raven-haired strumpet. He then slaps her ass and begins raping Esther using the same frenzied strokes.

Esther is now whimpering and moaning out of control as the Sergeant keeps up his relentless pounding. She suddenly emits a new salvo of high-pitched moans that fill the dining car, then reverts to whimpering as the Sergeant groans and spews his load; he keeps hammering her deep as he fills her up.

Esther feebly begs them again to stop, while another soldier takes his turn. The soldiers who have already raped her are farther away, smoking and commenting on her tight vagina. One of them says it would be a great idea to try her mouth too. The Sergeant warns him that this could be dangerous, but the Lieutenant says it will be fine; all they have to do is to tell her they are going to kill her friends if she doesn't obey like a good girl.

As the last soldier finishes ejaculating inside Esther, Dr. Bartels throws his cigarette away and takes a second go at her, holding her butt between his hands and raping her doggystyle as well. A camera close-up shows his face displaying immense satisfaction as he bangs Esther, who moans and whimpers, face down on the table. Dr. Bartels concludes with a resounding roar that echoes throughout the dining car.

Julia is presently pinned on a table with a soldier's face between her spread-out legs. She repeatedly groans, her eyes closed and feebly begging them not to shame her by pleasuring her, but she's no longer resisting.

While their mate is giving her a forced cunnilingus, two soldiers are restraining Julia's arms. They rip her blouse open and urgently yank her bra away. The bra is stretched thin as the soldier pulls, then it snaps broken while the camera zooms in for a frontal close-up of her boobs as they bounce back down and settle in their natural position.

Julia has full, average-size breasts with puffy nipples that contrast rather sharply with her white flesh. Her curvy orbs cast round lines of shadow. The camera zooms in on a soldier's mouth approaching and engulfing one of her breasts while cupping the other one.

The screen shifts to Julia's sweating face and moaning mouth as tears stream down her cheeks. "Please... stop...," she feebly whispers. The zoom-out shows a soldier sticking his dick out and rubbing it on her face.

Her rapist stops performing the cunnilingus. As he stands, he is given a beer and takes a large sip to dispel the foul taste; he pours the rest of the beer on Julia's boobs. He tells his mates that he sure as hell doesn't do such a disgusting job every day. Then he sticks his hard cock inside Julia and begins raping her on the table, grabbing her thighs and banging her vigorously, making her moan loud with her alluring legs brushing his flanks, and keeps going until he cums hard.

The second soldier sucks Julia's beer-soaked breasts while gently stroking her medium-dark hair; the third soldier takes the champion's spot between her legs and starts enjoying his own turn inside her. At one point, Julia groans repeatedly, almost to the top of her voice, begging them to stop. After this, the Lieutenant walks up to Julia and pays tribute to her glamorous beauty with a savage rape. Julia keeps groaning and moaning loud, her body shaken under the barrage of dick thrusts until the Lieutenant screams out his final bliss.

Outside, the Nun is now getting gang-raped standing doggystyle by four men—two soldiers and two local hunters. They all crack jokes in German. One of the hunters is face-raping her. The camera closes in on the Nun as he growls loudly and pollutes her face with glistening cum amid loud cheers from the onlookers.

Inside the dining car, Talbot and Irons can't take their eyes off Esther. They keep watching her defilement with a horrified expression on their face.

Esther is presently forced to kneel down and ordered to give fellatio to each and every soldier, starting with Captain Schmitz, then in descending order of rank, from the Lieutenant and the Sergeant down to the rank and file.

The close-up shows her pretty face, with saucer-wide eyes and her mouth full with the Captain's dick while the tall man grunts and caresses her hair. He keeps telling her they will now go easy on her if she obeys their commands. He then stops speaking and grabs her head as he starts to savagely face-fuck her until he utters an impressive roar and explodes inside her mouth.

He orders Esther to swallow. The zoom-in shows her gagging, on the verge of retching. She spits out some of the load, but then the Lieutenant comes in, his flaccid dick dripping with fresh cum and he orders Esther to suck him clean and hard again, or else they will kill all her friends.

Esther sobs and whimpers in weird muffling sounds as she starts pleasuring the Lieutenant, who orders her to take his dick in "this lovely hand of yours." She keeps sucking him, her kneeling figure gazed at by all men present while her head relentlessly bobs back and forth with her hand massaging his dick, but it stays flaccid; it just won't go up.

The angry Lieutenant slaps her hard. Esther yelps and falls to the floor, wailing, as the enraged Lieutenant steps out of the dining cart. The Sergeant gently picks up Esther and tenderly kisses her as if she were his fiancée. Then he kindly asks the frightened girl to kneel down again and pleasure him.

Esther obediently resumes her series of forced oral sex. Soldiers lewdly comment on her whorish prowess. She keeps pleasuring the Sergeant. In the close-up screen, his dick is hard and bulging with veins as her ever-moving mouth keeps coating it with saliva.

The Sergeant is grunting with delight. A camera close-up shows his delighted face as he growls, then the screen quickly shifts down, showing his dick exiting Esther's mouth and polluting her face with a small load of semen.

Then the sobbing girl from the elite London society starts doing blowjobs for the rank and file. She takes the oldest soldier, who also exits and cums on her, splattering her hair just above her forehead.

Esther Courtenay uses her dainty mouth to pleasure each and every soldier, from the Corporals down to the recruits. The growing number of fatigued soldiers are drinking beer and smoking as they watch Esther's head bobbing away.

The screen shifts back to Esther, who is pleasuring the last three men, all of them recruits aged eighteen or nineteen. Each of these lads has a vigorous hard dick in spite of his previous partaking. Each is very gentle with her.

As Esther gives head to each of them, the foreign lad tells her how beautiful she is. She keeps looking up at his handsome face while actively bobbing her head back and forth as her sealed mouth keeps pleasuring him. She often holds his dick while he always keeps stroking her head.

The camera shows Esther's kneeling figure, strikingly white against the shadowy mass of the car's wooden interior and the numerous gray-uniformed soldiers watching her. It zooms in and shows her hips, her butt as it rests on her folded legs, her dainty feet and her lower legs, then moves up her hips, her tiny waist and her perky breasts, now viewed from a three-quarter profile.

Her orbs are nicely defined with smooth shadows; her nipples are gently moving along with her as she gives fellatio to the delighted young soldier. Esther keeps massaging his dick with one hand while resting the other on his upper thigh. The black and white motion picture allows the viewer to see the man's dick shimmering from the saliva coating it.

When the first young man is about to ejaculate, she takes his dick from her mouth and makes him shoot his cum on her breasts. The camera zooms in to show two glistening puddles of semen just a little above her left nipple, with a stream down her boob curve and a droplet about to fall off her nipple.

Esther then takes the second lad in her mouth and quickly works him to a growling climax. The soldier pulls out and spews a large load that splatters her forehead and some of her midnight-black hair. The third lad follows and Esther treats him the exact same way, but at the end, he cums inside her mouth and she swallows obediently, looking up at him as she does so.

When the recruits are gone, the camera closes up on Esther's cum-polluted face and mouth. Her eyes are closed in silent surrender as she quietly weeps, her entire body shaken with spasmodic sobs.

Presently, the Lieutenant has an idea. They go fetch the locomotive operators, who have been watching the gang-rapes from outside the dining car. The two operators are middle-aged and overweight; their pudgy faces are dirty with a film of soot. Both are staring very intensely at Esther, who is lying down in the nude near the table where she has been subjected to countless rapes.

The Lieutenant whispers to the Captain's ear; both officers grin between themselves. The Captain speaks to Esther...

Captain Schmitz: "NOW OUR YOUNG BRITISH LADY HAS BEEN TAUGHT MORE HUMILITY! SHE WILL PRESENTLY GIVE HERSELF TO THESE TWO HONEST WORKERS!"

HBuff
HBuff
16 Followers