Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers

Jack noticed the drop as well, "You know how to stroke a cock. I'll say that much for you. You better do something about that, though. Everything will go tacky if it falls on your fingers." Brittany was about to pick it off gingerly with a finger, but Jack stopped her, "With your tongue, you stupid bitch."

She stopped stroking him for a moment as she stuck her tongue out as far as possible, and barely touched the tip of her tongue to the bead. She was about to pull away quickly and resume stroking, when Jack commanded, "Slowly, bitch! Pull away slowly."

As she did, a clear, web-like strand developed, connecting her tongue to his cock.

"Now stop! Mmm, that's my girl. That's my little cock-slut 'wifey.' Play with that little drop of pre-cum you teased out of my cock. You like playing with my cock juice, don't you?"

Brittany, knowing he would demand the correct answer, nodded her head as a response, breaking the delicate thread.

Again, Jack commanded, "Since you like playing with my cock juice, flick that slick tongue of yours across my slit...that's right...good girl, but not too much. Don't slobber on it and get everything tacky, or it's suck-suck time for you, bitch."

Jack flexed the muscles of his cock, making it shift and move in her hands, and taunting her so that she couldn't easily keep her tongue at the tip of his cockhead. Knowing what he was trying to do, she firmly gripped his shaft, keeping it as still as she could as she flicked the tip of her tongue across his opening.

He demanded more from her, "Look up at me, cunt!"

She continued flicking her tongue as she turned her watery eyes up at him. He quietly maintained his rough, lecherous stare until her tears began to flow down her cheeks again. Then he said, "That's a good bitch. You're such an obedient bitch, now. See how nice I can be when you follow orders. Now, this is what's going to happen. I would have been content having you jerk me off across your husband's nice, oaken table. You know, as a symbolic act of what I think of the douchebag and his possessions. However, that was before you acted like a whiny cunt, wasting my time. Now, I'm thinking an even better show of symbolism will be to shoot my load across his wife's face as she begs me to do it. Are you ready for your facial, cunt?"

"Yes," Brittany replied, with a quiet sob.

"That's enough tonguing. Get back to stroking me, bitch...there you go...give it a lighter touch...nice...now a little faster...oh, that's real nice. You love beating me off, don't you?"

She wanted to scream, 'You're a vile asshole,' into his face, but instead, squeaked out, "Yes."

"What?" Jack taunted her.

"Yes," she said, a little louder.

Jack continued to taunt, "What did you say?"

"Yes!" she belted out.

"Yes, what?"

She said loudly, "Yes, I love beating you off!" Where the word, 'off,' was muffled in a trail of sobs and tears.

"I know you do. All you slutty wives love my cock. Now, say you want me to come across your face."

Brittany swallowed, then screwing up what little dignity she had left, said hoarsely, "Come across my face."

"I didn't hear that."

"Come on my face."

"Say please and say it louder."

"Please, come on my face."

"Louder, bitch!"

"Please come on my face."

"I said louder, cunt!"

Brittany was at wit's end. Any louder and her daughter might hear, but she knew she had to comply. There was no telling what Jack might do to her if she didn't. She didn't need to suck his cock in her own home; the hand job was bad enough. Finding that last drop of courage deep inside of her, she belted out, "Please...," only to be surprised into silence as Jack came forcefully into her face.

She took his first shot right above her upper lip. It deflected upward and straight into her nose. The sudden introduction of thick goo into her nasal cavity almost made her gag. She was about to wipe her face with a hand when Jack barked, "Keep stroking that cock, bitch, I'm still coming."

Brittany continued to tug on Jack's cock, keeping her lips and eyes tightly closed, as forceful ejaculate continued to plaster her about the mouth, nose, and cheeks.

Jack took over the stroking duties as his orgasm began to wane. As semen continued to ooze out of him, he said in a commanding voice, "Just stay still, and don't even think of wiping your face off." Shifting closer to her, the last bit of semen fell on and across the bridge of her nose.

Though finished, a small amount of cum still hung precariously off his cock and fingers. "Stick out your tongue," he commanded. When she did, he inserted first his fingers, then his cock into her mouth, making her lick off the remnants. When she had cleaned him thoroughly, he dried his cock and fingers using her sweatshirt before zipping himself up.

As he opened the door to leave, he said, "Don't forget the three grand for me on Monday, and make sure you wear a little black dress."

With that, Jack was out the door, leaving Brittany on her knees and covered with semen.

dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers