All Comments on 'Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 04'

by dresbach

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
I like this

I can see the obvious HEA but still like it. Good description too of the past history to the murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dayamn!.....

....what a story!

Very well written, with mystery, intrigue and the revenge sex you would expect from this kind of character.

You develop the scenes and storylines like a professional mystery writer, but are much smoother than most in that genre.

Thank you, thank you!

Anxious to read your next installment.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

You are building this story layer by layer and doing a damn good job of it. Even though we all know where this is going to end, I imagine you have enough twists and turns planned to keep us along on for the ride.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Oh yeah

Now this is getting interesting, but, before I just sit back and enjoy the juicy plot you've laid out I have something to comment on. I realize it doesn't really fit the narrative for a Non-consent story told on literotica, but a good portion of people who are subjected to long term sexual blackmail attempt suicide. Most that try succeed. If Jack has done this on multiple occasions, unless he's the luckiest son of a bitch to ever walk the face of the earth, at least a couple of his victims would have fallen into this category. I know that's neither erotic or sexy, but it's true and people who indulge in non-con fantasies should be aware of it...just in case they start to get ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdresbach@dresbach
Reading between the lines - it is the curse of every writer and the duty of every reader. Erotica without porn is just tawdry fiction. Porn without erotica is just boring. My reaction to porn films is as follows: after the first ten minutes, I want to go home and screw. Afte...