Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Phil gives Munch the thumbs-up, while saying, "Primo. I think she's still squirting juice."

"Good man. Mike, Kim, Candy, take five while we set up for the final scene. The rest of you assholes get off my set. Come by tomorrow for your checks. Jim, set the stationary camera up over here. There's going to be better light from that side now that the set is clear of the guys. I don't want any shadow coming into play. Better yet, put another halogen there..."

As Munch continued to relay orders, the actors that remain quietly talked amongst themselves.

Brittany still hadn't noticed Jack's return, as she lays on her back, still exhausted and breathing heavily from the last scene.

Jack's attention remained focused on Brittany. Even with everything she must had done, with such close, intimate contact with all the others, it amazed Jack how well she could maintain a quiet professionalism in this interlude between scenes. The whole time she remained aloof and distant from Kim and Mike, not exhibiting undue affection or even embarrassment around the others, as one might expect with someone new to the porn industry.

Even more astonishing for Jack, is her small talk, which more often than not veered into mundane topics, rather than about the nut-busting fuck she had just performed. Her whole demeanor reflected someone who had been filming adult movies their whole life.

Is she Eliza Doolittle or Frankenstein's Monster? Jack couldn't tell, and for the first time since pulling her into his web of deceit, he was unclear how he should proceed with her.

One thing he was sure of; something's off, something's changed in her, and he could guess who was responsible.

Munch notices Jack standing off in the shadows watching Brittany, and made his way over.

Just as he was about to say something, Jack gripped the midget's shoulder while pulling his thumb up and under his collarbone. Squeezing his fingers together until Munch grimaced in pain, Jack hissed, "What the fuck did you give her?"

Munch croaked out an answer between the lightning pain in his neck and clavicle, "What? Nothing! What are you talking about?"

"Br...I mean Candy. What the fuck, she's hopped up on something. This isn't like her. It's like she's been doing porno for years."

"Goddamn it, lighten up, asshole. I didn't give her anything," Munch said, as he tries to shift his shoulder away from Jack's hand. Seeing Jack's sideways glare of disbelief, he repeats, emphatically, "I swear, I didn't give her anything. I just told her it's time for her scene, and just like that, she's the reincarnation of Seka, Christy Canyon, and Jenna Jameson, all rolled up into one, oversexed bitch."

Hearing the truthful tone in his voice, Jack eased his hand away.

While rubbing his still, aching shoulder, Munch commented with subdued anger, "You better learn to control your temper. No wonder you got chucked off the force. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you wanted this. You know, fuck with her head, get some cash and a little free pussy. Have things changed? I mean, what's she to you, now?"

"As far as your concerned, nothing."

Munch retorted, incredulously, "Nothing? It sure doesn't feel like 'nothing.' Look, our friendship aside, I don't want to have her do things if it's going to get me buried in a hole somewhere out in the des..."

"Just keep doing what you're doing, and yeah, this is what I wanted. I just didn't think she'd take to it this easily. So I..."

"So, you thought I gave her a little pharmaceutical push," Munch said, finishing Jack's thought.

Nodding his head, but still questioning what he'd seen, Jack added, "Then how do you explain it?"

"I can't, but it happens sometimes. All I can say: she's a natural." Pausing for a moment to stare at Jack, who, by now, is back staring over at Brittany while shaking his head in disbelief, Munch continues, hesitantly, "Look, can we talk about this after I finish the shoot? I was going to have Candy and Kim do a finale tag-team on Mike's dick, but if you're going to have a problem..."

"Just keep doing what you're doing. I won't squawk."

Munch took a last, long, questioning look at his friend before stepping back into the light of the set. Still rubbing his aching shoulder, he continued having second thoughts about what he planned next for Brittany. Seeing that discretion is the better part of valor—and far better than having his arms and legs broken by a jealous gorilla—Munch decided to finish the set without Brittany.

Jack saw Munch's hesitation, and knew the reason for it, and said with quiet resolve, "I said, I won't squawk. Now get the fuck on with it, dwarf."

Resigned to his fate, Munch sighed heavily before giving direction to the three actors. "Okay Kim and Candy, it's time to give big Mike his reward for the monster fucking he gave you both. Mike, shift yourself over here a bit so we have good light on that stick of yours. That's it, lay on your back. Candy, honey, straddle Mike and assume the good ol' sixty-nine."

As Brittany got into position, Mike joked while squeezing both of her ass cheeks, "Nothing like a perfectly formed ass in my face to keep me hard."

"I bet you say that to all the sluts," Brittany retorted, "And go easy on my perfect ass. It's a little tender. You must have been slamming into me with bricks"

"Aww is Candy's candy-apple ass sore? Poor baby," Mike retorted, laughingly, as he patted her behind with care.

"Yes," Brittany answered laughingly and emphatically.

"All right, quit the chit-chat and listen" Munch interjected, "Kimmy, you slide right between Mike's legs. That's it. I don't think I need to tell you what to do?"

Laying Mike's smooth, heavy testicles in her palm, and then giving them a quick kiss, she quipped, "Getting these kumquats high and tight and full."

Munch smiled. "Good girl. Read my mind."

"Speaking of kumquats," Mike began to opine, "I dated this southern girl who had, or what I thought had, a fruit fetish. Seems, whenever I was banging her in her parent's first floor living room, she'd always whisper, 'Kumquat, kumquat,' over and over in my ear. Because of her accent, it took me a few times fucking her to figure out what she was really saying: 'Come quiet.' You see, her parents were always upstairs and asleep when we were doing it, so she was just reminding me not to moan too loudly when I blew my load." Then he added a southern dialect for effect, "Come quiet, kumquat, get it?"

Brittany asked, laughingly, "Is that really true?"

"If it isn't, it should be."

"All right, shut the fuck up about kumquats," Munch broke in, still irritated and still fearing for his health. "All right ladies, I want this thing to last, so just give Mike a slow and easy blowjob. Just use your mouths at first. No hands, except to hold him while you give him a nice tongue lashing. I want to see a lot of drool dripping off his stick before he shoots. Kim, this is where you put the horny frat mom through her paces and see if she's worthy of joining your little encounter group. Got it?"

"Yeah Munch. You want me just to watch and egg Candy on with a lot of dirty talk?"

"No, I want you sucking Mike off along with Candy, but you're always in control. Keep a firm hold of his johnson at all times as you pass him between you. And yeah, talk it up big time. There's nothing better than slutty banter between two girls enjoying a hard, high one. Candy, remember, you're still the uptight frat mom who's been drawn into the sex games, but because you love it, you go along with whatever Kim says. Got it?" Seeing Brittany nod her head, Munch finished, "All right Phil, I want you just behind and to the side of Kimmy, and always keep Candy's face framed. Got it? Ready...action!"

Hearing the call for action, both women giggled as they each placed a tongue on either side of Mike's cock, and then commenced licking it like a daylong sucker.

Jack didn't watch Brittany at first. Instead, he watched everyone else on the set watching her. Unbelievable to Jack, and to a man, they were all enthralled, their eyes glued to Brittany as she serviced Mike's cock with piqued enthusiasm.

He couldn't understand their reaction. Which made sense given he's just barely beginning to understand his own.

He mused,How could this middle-aged redhead put these actors and crew in such an excited state?

Over the many weeks with her, Jack was developing a strong attachment to Brittany, and not just a sexual one. Ironically, his feelings were running toward one of patriarchal protection; seeing his role as big brother, and her as someone who needed to be shielded from other men like himself.

Seeing the bulges developing in the pants of the onlookers as they watched Brittany do her thing, Jack experienced a twinge of jealousy; an emotion he rarely felt. However, along with the jealousy, there was also a sense of pride. After all, he'd been her mentor over these many weeks. So, in a twisted sense, their reactions were an indirect result of his tutelage—Eliza or Frankenstein's monster, indeed.

Kim and Brittany were deep into things when Jack finally turned his attentions back to them.

Just as Munch directed, Mike's long and fat stick stood straight and stiff between them, appearing shiny slick in the halogen lights from the saliva that oozed thickly down the shaft. To add to the erotic ambiance, saliva also dripped profusely off their chins and from Kim's delicate fingers as she held Mike's cock. Occasionally, Kim would slather the excess spit all around Mike's cock before commanding Brittany to clean him. Kim tried to get Brittany to lick the excess off her face as well, but she only swiped it away with her fingers—much to everyone's disappointment.

Brittany's inched Mike's cock deep into her mouth, continually pushing any excess spit down his shaft with her tightened lips.

Kim renews her slutty dialogue, "That's it, frat mommy, pull that big cock deep. Oh god, that's so hot watching my man's cock disappearing into that cute, little mouth of yours." Just before pulling Mike's testicles into her mouth, Kim added, breathlessly, "I'm going to suck on my man's huge balls for you, mommy whore, and get them full of his hot, thick cum. You better keep his cock deep inside you."

Their noses touched and rubbed together as their mouths worked on Mike's cock and balls in such close proximity.

Brittany kept Mike's cock deep in her throat for as long as she could, then quickly came off him to gulp some air. As she pulled away, a large strand of saliva escaped her lips, landing heavily across the bridge of Kim's nose.

Seeing such a lewd and spontaneous act, several of the onlookers loudly groan their approval.

Having caught her breath, Brittany wasted no time sliding Mike's cock deep into her mouth and throat. This time, as Brittany touched her chin to Mike's pubis, Kim came off Mike's balls. Placing a firm hand on the back of Brittany's head, she held her down while speaking softly into her ear, "Drool on that fat cock like a good mommy whore. You love the taste of my man's cock, don't you, mommy whore?"

Staring doe-eyed back at Kim, and with Mike's organ fully encapsulated by her lips, Brittany could only nod her head a little in response.

"Of course you do. All you mommy whores love the taste of a big, fat cock. Hold him in, baby. That's right. Hold him in a little longer, and let me see that tongue working against his hard cock."

Brittany's jaws and cheeks move subtly as she tries to shift her tongue around Mike's tool.

Soon, Brittany's doe-eyed look turns bug-eyed, as she quickly runs out of air.

Kim continues to hold Brittany's head down, taunting her, "Mommy whore needs to catch her breath? Just a little longer, mommy whore, I want you to drool on that stick a little more." Kim pushes Brittany right to the edge of endurance before releasing her.

Quickly coming off Mike's cock and panting heavily, Brittany releases a large pool of saliva, which cascades like a swift moving stream flowing over smooth river stones down Mike's shaft and around Kim's fingers, earning another collective groan of approval from the onlookers.

"That's what I want to see," Kim said, giggling. Then, licking the heavy strands of saliva off her fingers and Mike's cock, she pulled his member deep into her mouth while performing a slow head-bob.

Having caught her breath, Brittany kissed and licked at exposed part of Mike's shaft while Kim continued sucking slow and deep along his cock.

"Suck it, bitch," Brittany moaned, taking another long lick at Mike's cock.

"You suck it, bitch," Kim answered, as she pushed Mike's cock into Brittany's face.

Brittany accepted the offered meat with relish, adding her own slow head-bob. Kim matched Brittany's bobs with a stroking hand.

Again, Brittany came off Mike's cock, commanding, "Your turn. Suck that huge cock, bitch. Show me how it's done."

Both women fall into a rhythm, each sucking on Mike with a couple of deep, slow head-bobs before handing him off to the other.

When they felt Mike arching his back, pushing his member up to meet their hungry mouths, both women changed the tempo, sliding firm lips and clenched teeth along every part of his cock, but always ending the glide with a rapid tongue flick to his swollen cockhead.

Only a few seconds passed before Mike loudly groaned a prearranged signal to the two vixens of his approaching climax.

"Open that sweet mouth wide, frat mommy, and catch his hot load," Kim blurts, as her hand slides effortlessly along his slickened shaft.

No sooner did Brittany park her face close to his cockhead, Mike released.

All the onlookers saw one heavy pulse of semen after another jet forcefully forward before disappearing into Brittany's opened mouth.

Kim continued stroking as Mike continued ejaculating, while Brittany held her head steady as one thick jet after another flew forward. Soon, when enough cum had pooled in her moth, thick stands of it began flowing out and down Brittany's chin.

Long moments continue to tick by, and still Mike continued to ejaculate forcefully. With cum hanging thickly about her mouth and chin, Brittany took his member away from Kim, and began running slightly pursed lips and a tongue along Mike's cockhead.

Cum continued to shoot and flow as she continued to lick and flick her tongue about his head, and covering the whole lower part of Brittany's face—from cheek to cheek, nostrils to dimpled chin, and everything in between.

Finally, when the forceful jets subsided, she pulled him halfway into her mouth and continued sucking and stroking. Cum continued to ooze out from between her soft lips, and down across her still stroking fingers.

Munch, still in directorial mode, added comments, "Keep going Candy, baby. Milk that cock dry." Then, turning slightly to Jack, he commented almost in a whisper, "What did I tell you, your girl's a natural."

Jack only responded with a low grunt.

With Mike's climax all but ended, Brittany continued to kiss and lick at his now deflating cock. Running her tongue up the underside of his shaft, a last pearl of semen is forced out to form at top of his cockhead. Smiling, almost to herself, Brittany played with it with her tongue before finally swallowing the jewel.

Kim piped in with a laugh, "Well, frat mommy, you passed the audition. Care to join us the same time tomorrow?"

As the camera pulled in for a close-up, Brittany added one last bit of sexual panache. Creasing her full, cum-covered lips into a sly, seductive smile, she lifted her sunglasses just enough to reveal a single, emerald-colored eye for the camera, and winked.

"That's a wrap," Munch yelled, and then said under his breath with a touch of awe, "An absolute fucking natural."

Kim gave Brittany a towel to clean herself as the crew began breaking down the set. When they turned off the floodlights, Brittany finally saw Jack talking with Munch. She waved, catching his attention.

Jack tipped his head and smiled. He watched her with amusement as she quickly made her why toward him, completely naked, her tits bouncing seductively with each step. He still couldn't believe her transformation, as she confidently walked through and around all those who remained without shame or care.

Wrapping an arm around his waist, she gave him a firm hug, and said, "I missed you. Did you see? I really didn't think I could go through with it, but Munch says I'm natural."

"You surely are, sweetheart," Munch added, emphatically. Taking her hand, he added, "Listen honey, Jack and I have to talk over some business. There's a nice washroom with a shower at the end of that hallway. Kim will show you where. Why don't you clean yourself off, freshen up, put on a dress, and I'll have Phil take some of those cut-away shots of you peeking around the door like we talked about. Come to my office when you're finished."

As Brittany scampered away to find Kim, Munch led Jack to his Office. Once inside, Jack remarked, "A natural, huh?"

Sitting behind his desk, Munch said, "Don't you know it, but before we get into that, first things first." Picking up a large paper bag off his desk, he tossed it over to Jack who had sat in the chair opposite. As Jack looked inside the bag, Munch commented further, "Ten grand, as promised."

Jack peeled three thousand dollars off the top and put the money in his breast pocket. Dropping the bag with the rest of the money meant for Brittany on the floor, he lifted an eyebrow at Munch and asked, "Money well spent?"

Not able to hide his frustration, Munch answered, "It would be if I could use any of the stuff I shot tonight."

"I told you, this isn't for immediate distribution."

"Do you know how much this cost me? Besides the ten grand I gave you, I'm out another ten for what we did tonight. Shit, I had to shell out two grand for..."

Jack cut him off, "Do I have to remind you your brother's walking around free, and not doing three to five in the state slam for grand theft auto and receiving? Or worse, shived in a shower stall along with Kellen Wilson."

"Okay, okay, you don't have to remind me. It's just seems like a waste not to use any of her footage. She's choice, and the camera absolutely loves her. Anyone who watches her taking it from behind is going to bust a nut. I'll make a fortune in phone sex calls, alone."

Jack didn't like what he was hearing, "Let me make this clear to you, because you're obviously having second thoughts about our arrangement. If I catch wind you're using any of her footage on those dating sites of yours, or anywhere else, I'm going to hunt your dwarf ass down. Then, I'm going to stick my foot so far up that dwarf ass of yours you'll need surgery just to shit properly. After that, I'll turn right around and stick it up your dwarf ass again. Understood?"

Munch became visibly nervous. He'd never seen Jack this angry, except minutes before on the set, and it scared the shit out of him. "Just chill, will you. I'm just telling you how things lay on my end. I promise I won't use any of her stuff until you give me the green light. It would help if I knew what this is all about."

"It's for Ashante. Good enough?"

"You mean Candy had something to do with that?"

"No, but someone very close to her did. This is the only way I know how to get back at him. So are you going to go along with the program, or continue to be a greedy prick?"

"Jesus, of course I'll help, anyway I can. You could have just said it had to do with Ashante in the first place."

"The less people know about it the better. So sit on what you shot of her tonight and anything else in the near future. If word of what she's doing gets out too soon, it will fuck up all my plans."

"How long will I have to sit on her stuff?"

"I'm not sure. Things should happen quickly once I set her up earning. I'll know more when I get back from Washington. Give me a couple of weeks, at least."

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers