Caught in the Jungle

Story Info
Fucking in the woods has consequences if you're caught!
4.2k words
4.27
28.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers

Disclaimer & Author's Note - This is a work of fiction, and deals with non-consensual sex which might be triggering for some readers. Trauma & Therapy are serious subjects and I am not an expert in any of them. I may have mentioned the terms in this story but it has to be read as a part of the fantasy of this fictional piece. Anyone dealing with trauma and other mental health issues must seek help from qualifies medical/ mental health professionals. That said, if you like this story, feel free to comment and make sure you rate it!

***************************************************************************************************

There's nothing more frustrating than not having a place to fuck. Mani & I were 19 & 21 respectively and were in a long-distance relationship. We would meet during holidays when we both visited our folks in our hometown, which was a tier-2 Indian town and hence there was a limit to the level of intimacy we could achieve. We couldn't meet in either one of our houses, thanks to our respective families, who had no idea we were dating. You see Indian families are somewhat orthodox when it comes to sex and dating. The town didn't even have a mall with a food court back then, so we would sometimes meet on deserted lanes and stand and talk. There was of course the looming fear of someone who knew her spotting her with me and reporting it to her family -- so she would often cover her face with a 'dupatta' (a scarf of sorts) when she was out with me. We started frequenting these tourist hotspots near our town which were slightly father away from the main town thus reducing the risk of running into people we knew, so that we could hang out and talk freely.

Talking is all we could do though; these were public places. We couldn't go to hotels, because thanks to the weird social rules of the small town, hotels there frowned upon unmarried couples renting out rooms, especially if they weren't staying the night. This was not the case in tourist destinations, and we had used that fact to plan a short trip to Pondicherry a few months back. We stayed at a 3-star hotel, ordered a lot of room service, and made love for three days straight. It was the first time we had sex and it had been awesome. Mani was short, dark, and plump. She didn't wear pants for the whole three days while we stayed in Pondicherry. Her sexy ass and thick lovely thighs were always exposed. We had exchanged a lot of nudes before that, so it wasn't like we were not close, but actually being close enough to physically touch one another was a whole different thing. We barely slept in all those days -- we just made sweet love.

I would eat her pussy for hours, making her cum again and again. I wanted her to enjoy herself because it was her first time. I would play with her soft, round breasts. When I finally penetrated her, I was gentle and slow, giving her enough time to get used to my erection in her tight pussy. It was amazing -- Mani was a special girl, she never got awkward. I could introduce something completely new, and she'd be willing to try. I remember I wanted to cum on her face and click a picture. She let me do it -- in fact, I felt odd doing it, jerking my cock on her face, so I asked her to close her eyes. That picture is one of the best ones in my collection of Mani's nudes, most of which were sent to me by her.

So, the thing was that we had fucked in Pondicherry and now we knew how good it felt. It was no longer just sexting and exchanging nudes -- we had tasted flesh and we wanted more. So, we decided to go to this place called Nehru Minar, which was a viewing tower over a famous earthen dam near our hometown. Nehru Minar was usually quite crowded, so after spending a while there, we decided to drive back and find some secluded area where we could stop and fool around a bit. We rode on my motorbike, and there was a patch of road which was quite deserted and has a hill slope full of wild vegetation next to it. We decided to park the bike near the road and go into the dense forest so that we could make out. Nobody was around and we quickly parked and walked into the forest. It was cloudy and not very hot, the light flittering through the thick vegetation gave the place a very romantic look. We walked a few minutes so that we were out of sight from the road, but not so deep inside that we couldn't find our way back.

We started kissing with passion. We were both wearing jeans and t-shirts and I fondled Mani's thick breasts from over her t-shirt as we kissed sloppily. Mani raised her t-shirt up and pulled one of her boobs out from her bra and squeezed it as I took her nipple in my mouth. She moaned as I sucked at her breast. She loved it when I played with her breasts. I grabbed her other breast that was still in her bra and gave it a hard squeeze. I tried to unbutton Mani's jeans next but she stopped me.

"What if somebody comes?" she asked, her voice thick with worry.

"I am sure nobody will come," I assured her, even though I wasn't sure of it. "I am sure even if someone notices us, they will keep their distance," I lied. There had been so many horror stories about hooligans chancing upon couples fucking in these woods and blackmailing them or sometimes beating the guy up and having sex with the girl, but I didn't want Mani to worry. I didn't want to lose this opportunity to have sex. She unzipped her jeans and peeled it off her hips to reveal a purple panty underneath. I made her take the jeans off, lowered her panty a little and parted her thick bush to sink my tongue in and lick her. Many people these days prefer clean shaved pussies, but I have never been into that -- a thick bush adds to the pussy's intrigue. Licking her pussy through the thick mound of pubic hair was a bit of a struggle but I liked doing it.

I was getting a raging hard-on at this point. I pulled out my thick cock and showed it to Mani. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it. Instinctively, she bent down and put her lips around my erection. I groaned in pleasure. I slipped a hand into Mani's panty from behind and squeezed her ass. I rubbed her asshole with my finger as she awkwardly rolled her tongue around the tip of my hard cock. Then she got on her knees and proceeded to lick my cock properly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the wet blowjob. I opened my eyes to look at Mani gobbling at my cock and appreciating how lucky I was. That's when I thought I saw some movement at a distance. But there was no one there. Mani's blowjob was making me harder and hornier. I pulled her up and kissed her mouth. I told her I wanted to be inside her. "How do we do it here?" she asked, pointing at the dry leaves and dirt around us. I kicked away a bunch of leaves to clear a small spot in the ground. I sat down there and peeled Mani's purple panty off her hips and asked her to straddle me and lower her body on mine.

I held my hard erection upright as Mani sat over me and positioned her pussy over my cock. She was not quite wet, so I licked my finger and spread some saliva on her pussy and pushed her down. Waves of pleasure ran through my body as my hard cock pierced into Manis lovely hairy pussy. She started rhythmically bouncing on my dick as I pushed her t-shirt and bra up to reveal her sexy round boobies. Her breasts bounced along with her body, and I grabbed them with both my hands to steady them. I bent forward and started sucking at Mani's dark boobs. She moaned in pleasure. Just as I was getting close to cumming inside Mani, we heard some leaves rustling nearby and froze in our place.

Somebody was approaching.

For a moment, we couldn't make up our minds as to what we should do. It was a middle-aged man who was walking towards us. I thought maybe he would just pass or change direction once he noticed us there, but I was proven wrong in a moment as he loudly called out, "What's going on here?" We quickly stood up and Mani pulled her bra and t-shirt down, while I pulled up my pants. The man came near us and snatched Mani's jeans and panty away from her. She covered her bare pussy with her t-shirt and looked down in embarrassment.

"What are you guys doing?" the man asked again. "Is this a place to do all this?"

"Please give my jeans back," Mani protested weakly.

Before I could say anything, the man said he was a policeman and had noticed the motorbike parked in the middle of nowhere and was checking to see if some illegal activity was going on. He started threatening us, saying he wanted us to come to the nearby police station and then he'd call our parents. Mani and I were scared, and I tried to de-escalate the situation.

"Please let us go, there must be something else we could do. Let's work something out," I said, pleading with the guy. We were certainly not prepared for either of our families to be dragged into this. It was a small town, and such scandals tend to make a lot of noise and we didn't want that. I thought maybe I could get us out of this situation by offering him a bribe.

"Maybe we can work something out. How much money would it take to get us out of this?" I asked, trying to sound assertive. This seemed to enrage the guy.

"You people think everything can be bought with money," he bellowed, "First you come to a public place and do such indecency and then you try to bribe a police officer. You guys need to be punished. Call your family I want to speak to them right now."

"Please, sir. Don't involve our parents," Mani pleaded, her voice all squeaky and quivering, as if she was about to cry. I tried to calm her down. The man started ranting about how the youth of today had no shame. He started telling us that there were groups of rowdy boys who would have raped her if they had caught us. "Please, sir. Let us go. We are sorry," Mani continued to plead, but the guy wasn't listening.

"You people need to be punished for this. Let's go to the station," he insisted.

"Sir, there must be another way," I tried to reason with him, "Please tell us what I can do."

"Yes, sir," Mani added, "We'll do anything. Please let us go."

The man looked at us both. He glanced towards Mani's legs, her t-shirt barely covered her hips, and her plump sexy thighs were visible. "You people need to learn this lesson that there are consequences to your actions," he continued.

"We're sorry," Mani pleaded again, this time holding her ears. "We're willing to face any punishment, just don't involve our parents."

"Anything?" the man asked. Mani nodded. I signalled at her not to say that, but she looked sad and desperate.

"Fine then, do 10 squats while holding your ears," the man told Mani. He had checked the pockets of Mani's jeans in the meantime an found her phone. Mani hesitated and the man started dialling her father's number. "Please don't. I will do it," Mani said, and he disconnected the call. Mani did the first squat, and her t-shirt rode up, exposing her hairy pussy to the man. I suddenly understood his game. Mani stood up and squatted again. The tight t-shirt that she had been holding down over her pussy and ass had ridden up and both her pussy and ass were bare as she continued to do the squats. Mani had closed her eyes in shame as she did the squats. I looked at the man and he was looking at her bare ass and pussy with lust. I felt helpless. I tried to offer him money again, but he slapped my face at the suggestion.

Mani got scared. Her ten squats were done, and she pulled her t-shirt down. The man asked me to take off all my clothes as punishment. Shocked by the sudden slap, and scared of further escalation, I complied. Mani was even more scared now as she saw my humiliation. "You're such a smartass, aren't you?" the man screamed at me. "You will do a hundred squats. Start now," he said to me. Reluctantly, I started doing squats, my flaccid cock and balls dangled in the hair as I squatted. I felt very humiliated and exposed. Mani was almost in tears by this point and cried out loud, "Please leave us. I will do whatever you want. Please don't torture us like this."

The man scoffed at her and said, "You guys are so horny that you can't wait till you are married. You would rather be indecent in public. How is this torture? Don't you people love being naked in public?" He moved closer to Mani and yanked her t-shirt up from her hips, exposing her pussy again. She tried to stop him, but he pulled her t-shirt all the way up and took it off completely. He quickly pulled out Mani's phone and clicked a picture of her in just her bra. She covered her pussy with her hands and kept pleading for the guy to stop. "Stand straight," the man screamed at her, shocking her into silence. "Here's what will happen," the man said in a calm but terrifying voice, "You will do as I say, or I will send this picture to you father's number." Mani was very scared and so was I. I thought about trying to hit the guy, but my body was frozen in shock -- maybe it was the adrenaline, maybe something else.

Mani looked at me with worry and mouthed "sorry". I realized she had to comply. The man looked at me and asked me to take out my phone, point at Mani and start recording. He asked her to take her bra off. She looked at me for a moment and hesitated but then she put her hand round her back and unhooked her bra, pulled it out and let it fall to the ground. He picked it up and put it with her other pieces of clothing. He took her panty, sniffed it and pulled it over his face using it as a mask. He stepped into the frame of my recording next to Mani and pulled his cock out and asked her to kneel down and suck him. Mani's head was down in shame, and she just complied. He signaled at me to move to the side so that I could better capture the video. His cock was dark and long but not very thick. Mani was grimacing as she sucked at his semi-hard erection.

"Oh, look at that," the man exclaimed, "your boyfriend is turned on seeing you sucking another man's cock."

Mani looked towards me in shock. I was surprised too but my dick was hard as fuck at this point. Even though I was feeling helpless and ashamed, my body was experiencing an arousal like I had never felt before. I looked at Mani and said, "I am sorry, Mani. This is not in my control." The man took his pants off and spread his legs and pushed Mani's face back on his cock which was hard now and started slowly fucking her mouth. He asked me to come close and capture the video properly. I grudgingly complied. I was standing just a feet away from them, making a video as Mani blew the man's erection. My hard was standing straight at this point and suddenly Mani put her hand around my cock while the man fucked her face. He seemed pleased with the development and asked me to get it on camera. I pointed the phone at my cock and then back at Mani's face. She shot me a look that I didn't understand. Was she excited by this? I wondered to myself if she had just given up and had decided to enjoy this. Mani closed her eyes and kept sucking the man and stroking my hard-on.

After several minutes of this, the man pulled his dick out from Mani's face and asked her to stand up. He told me to move back and keep recording. He grabbed Mani's breasts and squeezed them. Mani squirmed a little. Then he put his hand on his cock and the other on Mani's pussy. He inserted a finger into Mani's hairy pussy and smiled in satisfaction. I gathered Mani was wet. He pulled his finger out and showed it on camera. His finger was dripping with Mani's juices -- she was dripping wet from having sucked the stranger's cock. He pushed his finger in Mani's mouth and made her lick her own wetness. He was very hard by now and spread Mani's t-shirt on the ground and asked to lie down on it. Mani got on the ground, raised her legs up and spread her thighs wide. The man looked at the camera and said, "See? I didn't even have to ask her to open her legs."

The man kneeled down in front of her, positioned his hard cock at the mouth of her pussy and unceremoniously pushed it in. "Mmmm", he moaned, as he signaled me to capture the action with the phone camera, from all angles. He pinched Mani's nipples and tried to kiss her mouth as he fucked her pussy. Mani moved her face away and he didn't insist. He put his mouth on her nipples as he pounded her pussy. From the sound of it, Mani's pussy was super wet. She pressed her lips together, suppressing her moans as he started fucking her harder. I was feeling angry as well as aroused looking at this stranger ravaging my girlfriend's pussy and sucking her breasts. Within minutes of pounding, he started groaning hard and cumming inside Mani's pussy. I looked at Mani's face -- she had a look of intense pain. I felt ashamed of being turned on by my girlfriend's ordeal. I put the phone away thinking the nightmare was over, but I was mistaken.

The man stood up, told me to point the camera at Mani's pussy and move close. Mani's legs were wide open, and oodles of white semen were flowing out from her pussy, sticking to her pubes. "Fuck her," the man said to me. "What?" I looked at him and then at Mani. He took the phone from me and started recording. He removed Mani's panty from his face and wiped his now flaccid cock with it and threw it on the ground. I protested but Mani pulled my hand at this point and grabbed my hard cock and guided it inside her pussy. As my hard cock waded through the hot 'creampie' left by the man in Mani's pussy, she kissed me and whispered in my ears, "I am sorry you had to go through this. Please just fuck me now."

I was surprised at her apology -- I didn't understand her state of mind. But I was aroused, and she asked me to fuck her. I started moving in and out of her, the man's cum frothing in Mani's hairy pussy. She started moaning in pleasure, even touching her clit with one hand, and squeezing her breast with another. I fucked Mani with another man's cum inside her -- my mind clouded with humiliation, anger, and arousal. I started cumming soon. The man zoomed into Mani's face and then at he pussy after I pulled out. Both of our cum dripped out of Mani's pussy which looked sore and red from all the fucking. Holding the camera in one hand, the man scooped up a bit of the cum in one finger and spread it over Mani's lips. Then he stopped recording and asked us to put our clothes back on.

"I am sending this video to myself," he exclaimed. Having regained my senses a little, I grabbed his hand and told him to stop. "Take all my money but don't do this," I told him menacingly. He agreed right away. Between Mani and me, we had around Rs. 4000 with us. He took it all and left. I noticed Mani had put her clothes on but was holding her panty in her hands. I took it from her and put it in my pocket and led her away from that place. We got on the motorbike, without saying a word to each other and left. I dropped her near her place, watched her go in and went home myself. I had no idea how to speak to Mani about what had happened. I texted her, "Mani, I love you. I know what happened was horrible. Please take time to calm down and talk to me when you're feeling better."

I restlessly waited for Mani to call back for nearly 24 hours. Finally, she called the following day around noon. "Can we meet?" she asked. We decided to have dinner at a family restaurant in the evening. We usually avoided the place because it was frequented by many people who knew us, but I didn't say anything about it. Mani said she would meet me there. When the evening rolled by, I reached the restaurant around thirty minutes early and waited for Mani. She came on time, waved at me when she arrived and smiled. I was relieved. When she sat down at the table, she asked me a question very earnestly: "Do you love me? Still? How did yesterday's incident change your opinion of me?"

I processed her question for a minute and then replied with utmost honesty: "Mani, I have never been more in love with you than I am now. What happened yesterday was not our fault -- we were the victims. Nothing has to change between us. I am here for you." Mani smiled when I said it. She was visibly relieved. I asked her how she was -- she said she was fine but not really ready to talk about the incident. We had dinner and I walked her home. It was a long walk and we held hands and hugged when we reached her place. Just before she went inside, Mani asked me, "Did you delete those videos?" I told her I had not had a chance to, but I would do it right away. She told me not to and went inside. As I walked home, I wondered why she told me not to delete the video. I had not watched the video myself -- I had kinda forgotten about the video. I went home and locked my room and played the video.

imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers
12