Caught in the Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought I would be horrified by the video but again my body reacted with arousal. I was hard and had to masturbate. I felt guilty afterwards. Later in the night, Mani called and told me she was ready to talk if I wanted to. We talked about the incident for a while, counselling each other through the trauma of it. Then after it was all talked out, Mani finally addressed the obvious thing: "You were hard when that was happening." It was not a question, but I tried to explain it. She stopped me midway through it, "You don't have to explain it. I know our bodies can react strangely at times. In fact, seeing you turned on kind of made it bearable for me. The truth is that being forced to blow him, humiliating as it was, was also a huge turn on for me. I was dripping wet, and it was making me feel guilty as fuck. But I saw your body react with arousal and I felt more at ease. In fact, I actually came twice when he fucked me. I felt so ashamed of my body's reaction that I asked you to fuck me so that it could feel a little normal."

I understood her confusion and told her how I had just masturbated to the video. There was a minute of silence and then Mani chuckled. "Did I look like a porn-star?" she asked me. I laughed nervously. The harrowing experience had somehow managed to bring us closer and led to a sexual awakening for Mani. A few days later, when Mani's parent had gone out to a wedding, she sneaked me to her place. We watched the video of that man fucking Mani together and then fucked to it. Fucking to that video and incorporating the incident in our sex talk served as our own form of therapy and helped us get over it.

12