Caught in the Kraken's Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooo," I whined, sitting up, and looking at him again standing at the foot of the bed. "Why did you stop?"

"You want more, little human?", he growled, looking at me with fire in his eyes. "What do you think?", I shot back. He smiled. "I think you need to beg for it.", he said. I leaned back, resting on my arms. "Beg? I don't beg.", I said, giving him a defiant look. What he'd done to me so far had driven me wild. Horny beyond anything I could ever have imagined. But there was no way I was going to beg. No way.

Tentacles shot out from him, wrapping around my arms, legs, and waist. They lifted me into the air and slammed me against the wall above the headboard. My arms and legs were pulled apart, leaving me completely exposed, and helpless. A hint of fear surged through me, but I refused to give him the satisfaction of having frightened me into submission. "Is that all you've got, octo-man?", I spat at him.

"No," he said before more tentacles moved towards me. Within seconds they had attached themselves to my nipples, pinching and sucking on them. Another attached to my clit, making me writhe in pleasure. One forced itself inside my pussy, its fullness stretching me as it explored every part of my cunt.

I could feel my eyes roll to the back of my head. My mouth fell open and my legs shook uncontrollably. I felt another orgasm build, my breath quickening. He brought me to the edge before he once again abruptly took away my pleasure. I shrieked in frustration. "Please, I need, -" I quickly cut myself off, realizing what he'd made me say.

"Tell me what you need, little human," he said. Sending one tentacle out to gently tease my clit, making me squirm. "Just tell me what you need, and I'll give it to you," he said, moving onto the bed, and coming closer to me. He lowered me onto the bed and kissed my neck before letting his tongue dance over my nipples, driving me crazy. "Imagine how easy it would be to just surrender," he whispered into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care. I needed to come. I needed him to fuck me. To take me. To fill me with his seed. "I need you", I murmured. "I need you to fuck me. Make me cum. Please."

"See, that wasn't so hard?" he said, and true to his promise his tentacles moved towards me, instantly giving me what I craved. He'd had me on the edge for so long it only took seconds for my legs to start shaking. I could feel my whole body tense, and I felt myself being lifted up, up, up. I realized his tentacles were lifting me up in the air. Suspending me there. Working on my nipples, and my clit.

The tentacle in my pussy retracted, leaving me feeling empty, I looked down, only to see him moving towards me. A slit in his lower abdomen opened, and another, larger tentacle emerged. Unlike the others, this one was pink. It's tip dripping with what could only be precum. I felt the pressure of his body on top of me, his thick tentacled cock pushing into me, stretching me beyond anything I'd ever felt. As he slid all the way inside me I could feel him breathing heavily into my ear. "You feel so good", he grumbled. Sliding in and out of my dripping wet cunt. Torturing me must have affected him too, because he seemed unable to hold back, quicking his pace, pounding into me. "You take me so well," he moaned. "Like you were made for this."

I curled my toes as I felt the pressure building. Arching my back I trembled and a shudder ran through me, making my legs spasm. I cried out as the waves of my orgasm crashed over me, again and again. The feeling of his cock inside me drove me beyond the edge. My whimpers seemed to make him lose control, fucking me as if in a frenzy. I could feel his cock swelling inside me before he thrust on last time, a shudder running through his body, a grunt escaping his lips. I could feel him empty himself deep inside me. The excess flowed out of me, pooling underneath me.

He gently dropped me back onto the bed and pulled me into an embrace while he covered me in kisses. "Watching you surrender is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he whispered into my ear.

I've never begged for anything. Never surrender to anyone.

But I don't regret giving in to him.

12