The Monster Under Her Bed

Story Info
Filled to the brim by a giant tentacled monster.
3.1k words
4.65
30.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarla
Scarla
55 Followers

The decision to go back home hadn't been an easy one, but after discovering her boyfriend Emil naked with their roommate Jen, wrapped around each other in their bed, she'd made the impulsive decision to grab her things and leave. Since she didn't know anyone else in the city, and couldn't afford a hotel, heading back home seemed like her only option.

Ingrid had hurriedly packed whatever she could carry down to the car, her boyfriend running around her wearing only boxer shorts, trying to get her to stop and listen to his pathetic attempts at explaining himself. She'd told him to "fuck off," before slamming the car door in his face and embarking on the 6-hour drive to her mom's house.

By the time she got there, she struggled to keep her eyes open. She stumbled up the stairs to the front door and barely managed to get her bags inside. The house was quiet, so her mom must have gone to bed already. She'd called her from the road, briefly explaining what had happened, and her mom had told her she'd get her room ready for her.

Ingrid shed her jacket and shoes. She considered lugging her bags upstairs but decided that could be left until tomorrow. The only thing she needed now was sleep.

--

She woke up hours later. Her body felt heavy. She'd been having the strangest dream. Not exactly a nightmare, but frightening nonetheless. She'd been in bed. This bed, and in the dream she'd woken to find herself unable to move her arms and legs. She'd looked around only to discover there were tentacles, like something belonging to an enormous octopus, locking her arms and legs in place. As she tried to wriggle free even more tentacles had emerged from under the bed, wrapping around her waist, her thighs, and torso. The pressure of them constricting around her limbs had felt so real. Smaller tentacles had emerged, slithering over her body, inside her clothes, touching her stomach, her breasts, and her neck. She had felt terrified, but also strangely aroused...?

She sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. The room was dark, so she leaned over to turn on the bedside lamp. The second the light came on she could have sworn she saw a flash of something disappearing into the darkness underneath her bed. She leaned over to check, but couldn't see anything. She was just about to lean even further down to have a closer look when her mother's voice called from downstairs.

"Ingrid! Are you up? I've made spaghetti. Do you want some?" Ingrid did indeed want spaghetti. Just the thought of it made her stomach rumble. "Coming, Mom! Just a sec!", she called back.

She was about to swing her legs over the side of the bed before she remembered the movement from earlier and paused. Even though she was now 28, those childhood fears remained. She still worried something would grab her ankle when she got out of bed in the night, or that someone would grab her as she walked up the open riser basement stairs. As a kid, she'd always leaped from the bed or ran up those stairs as fast as she could.

She let out a small laugh before placing her feet on the floor and standing up. "Don't be an idiot, Ingrid. Monsters aren't real," she said to herself before leaving her room to go downstairs.

Her mom had already started eating. Ingrid sat down opposite her and started piling spaghetti on her plate. If there was one thing she'd always loved unconditionally about her mother it was her cooking. Their relationship hadn't always been easy, but sitting across from her now, eating the best spaghetti in the world, she felt grateful for being welcomed home with open arms.

"Are you sure you don't want me to hire a hitman to take out Emil?", her mother had asked. Ingrid looked up, laughed, and said: "No, Mom, don't waste your hard-earned money on that loser."

"I mean, I could probably find someone who'd do it for free, I get all sorts of lunatics stumbling into the E.R. you know." Ingrid didn't doubt her, she'd heard enough of her mom's crazy work stories over the years.

"Speaking of the E.R., I'm really sorry Honey, but I'm going to have to go in tonight. One of the nurses called in sick, and you know how hard it is to get someone to cover the night shift." Her Mom gave her a worried look. "Will you be alright here on your own?"

Ingrid nodded. "Mom, I'll be fine. I'm exhausted. As soon as I'm done eating I'm gonna go upstairs, take a long shower, and go to sleep. I won't even notice you're gone."

Her mom smiled at her and got up to clear the table. "I'll help you," Ingrid said, but her mom shook her head. "No need Honey, you've had a long day. Take your shower, and get to bed. You can thank me by cooking breakfast when I get back tomorrow morning." She hugged Ingrid and gave her a gentle nudge towards the stairs.

-

Her room was as she'd left it, the bedside lamp with the pink flowery lampshade bathing it in a soft glow. Going straight to bed was tempting, but the need for a long, warm shower was stronger. Ingrid stripped her clothes and threw them carelessly to the floor. She stuck her hand into the shower, turned the water on, and quickly retreated. She always hated this shower, it started icy cold like water from a glacier, and took forever to warm up.

She turned to face the mirror. She'd had six long hours in the car to think about what Emil had done. At first, she'd been angry, driving in pure rage, but as she got nearer to her mom's house something closer to heartbreak started creeping in.

They'd dated for 2 years and she thought they were happy. He'd never given her any reason to believe otherwise. Until yesterday that is. She was sure the image of Emil and Jen together would haunt her forever. Jen's long legs wrapped around him, her fingernails digging into his back. His cock pumping into her while he made noises Ingrid had never heard him make before...

She examined herself in the mirror. Objectively there was nothing wrong with her. Sure, her figure was fuller than Jen's, but Emil had never given her anything but compliments. Her body was soft and curvy. Her skin was pale, bearing the occasional sprinkle of freckles. Her hair had always been her best feature. A cascade of silky auburn curls that reached all the way down to her breasts. She gave herself one last lookover before turning to enter the shower.

The steam swallowed her as soon as she stepped in. The sound of water echoed on the tiles, blocking out any noise from the outside world. She closed her eyes as the warm water washed away the tension of the last 24 hours. She let her mind wander and caught herself thinking back to the dream from earlier. How had it felt so real? It wasn't like she'd never had that exact fantasy before. She wasn't a stranger to watching Hentai. She'd even tried getting Emil to watch some of her favorite videos, but he'd laughed and refused. Saying it was "weird". But this dream had felt different. If she wasn't so tired she probably would have let the shower head help her get over her dream. Instead, she let the water flow over her until she could feel herself swaying with exhaustion and finished washing quickly before stepping out and wrapping up in a fluffy towel.

Emerging from the bathroom she noticed her mother had carried her bags upstairs and left them by the wardrobe. She voiced a silent "thank you," as she rummaged through them to find something to wear to bed. She went with a plain white T-shirt paired with some cotton panties and pulled them on before nestling into bed. The familiarity of her old bedroom was a comfort that allowed the events of the day to fade and she soon fell into a deep sleep.

--

A loud noise startled her from her sleep. Ingrid jolted awake, snapping her eyes open to search the room. She scrambled to turn the light on, knocking over a glass of water in the process. She managed to turn the lamp on only to see the glass roll over the bedside table and tumble to the floor. She braced herself for the sound of glass breaking, but instead, it thudded to the floor and rolled underneath her bed leaving a trail of water.

"Shit!", Ingrid exclaimed. She looked around the room again, trying to find the source of the noise that had woken her, but nothing seemed out of place. She leaned over the bed to try to see where the glass went, but couldn't see anything from the position she was in. She was about to lean further down when she was startled by the sight of the glass rolling back out from underneath the bed. She quickly pulled back and froze, staring at it as it rolled across the floor towards the bathroom. "What the...?", she started to say but interrupted herself to let out a shriek as something loudly struck the bed from underneath it.

Her instincts told her to get the fuck out, but she was frozen in fear. Something struck the bed again, this time with enough force to lift the top end of it off the floor. Ingrid screamed. Something shook the bed so violently it almost threw her off. She tried to get up, to somehow launch herself off the bed, and try to make it out of the room before whatever was under there got a hold of her.

She didn't even have a chance to get up. Something long, thick, and blue came shooting up from underneath the bed, quickly wrapping around her body, forcing her down, and holding her in place. Ingrid screamed again as several smaller tendrils shot out from all sides of the bed, wrapping around her arms and legs. "Please, somebody help me!" She was terrified, the tendrils had her completely immobilized. She opened her mouth to shout again but was stopped when one of them slithered up and covered her mouth.

The tendrils tightened around her wrists and ankles, forcing her to stretch her arms above her head, leaving her lying flat on her back, her legs spread as the tendrils pulled her ankles toward the edges of the bed. Ingrid struggled to get loose, but no matter how hard she pulled the tendrils held on firmly. She felt herself struggling to breathe and tried to calm herself, her heart racing and her ears filled with the sound of static like she was about to pass out.

Ingrid felt the largest tendril loosen the grip on her waist. Her eyes flicked towards it and she let out a gasp. It wasn't just a tendril... It was a tentacle. A large, thick, pulsing tentacle. The skin was slick, and a shade of light blue. As it twisted she saw its underside was covered in several large, pale pink suckers. Ingrid whimpered, the tendril covering her mouth dampening the sound.

Three more large tentacles emerged from under the bed. Ingrid's eyes widened as they slithered towards her body. Two of them wrapped around her thighs while the two others lifted her shirt and started exploring her breasts. The tentacles found her nipples and she let out another whimper when she felt the suckers attach themselves. She'd always loved it when Emil played with her nipples, but this was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. The suckers pulsated, sucking on her nipples while the tentacle squeezed her breasts.

The ones around her thighs pulled her legs even further apart, and Ingrid looked down in horror as one of them wrapped around the crotch of her underwear, pulling it to the side, leaving the way open for the other one to explore her pussy. It quickly found her clit and attached one of its suckers directly to it. Ingrid's body bucked. The sucker sent a bolt of lightning through her. In just seconds she felt her legs start to shake and she couldn't help herself from letting out a moan. The tentacle that covered her mouth slithered its way down and wrapped around her neck, gently squeezing.

The tentacle holding her underwear jerked itself back, ripping her panties right off her body. Ingrid watched helplessly as it threw them away and started to make its way toward her pussy. It touched her entrance, gently coating itself in her wetness. The tip itself was thin, but the rest of it was enormous. Ingrid tensed her body as the thick tentacle started working its way into her pussy. She could feel it moving around inside her, exploring every part of her cunt. She felt herself stretching as the tentacle inserted itself deeper inside her. Its strong muscles flexed from the effort of trying to fill her pussy.

Ingrid's eyes rolled to the back of her head as the tentacle started fucking her slowly. Stretching her, pulsing in and out of her pussy. The suckers still working on her nipples and her clit. She moaned loudly and muttered something unintelligible when she felt something press up against her asshole. A smaller tendril forced its way inside of her, the creature now filling both her holes.

She'd never felt this way before. Every part of her body was stimulated simultaneously, the sensation of it overwhelming her completely. Her legs shook as the first orgasm built in her body. The tendril around her neck tightened its grip, choking her while the one in her pussy quickened its pace, savagely fucking deep into her.

Ingrid let out a guttural cry when the sucker on her clit started vibrating. It made her whole body buck and lift itself off the bed as the orgasm rolled over her like a tsunami. Her body shook as the waves came crashing. The tentacles lifted her off the bed, suspending her trashing body in the air until it was over and her limbs hung limp.

Never had she experienced an orgasm this strong. Ingrid whimpered, the tendril sucking on her sensitive clit refused to let go. The sensation was so strong all she could do was whimper "Please, no more... no more." Vainly struggling to get away from its touch.

The tentacles placed her back on the bed, and the one that had been burying itself deep in her pussy retreated, leaving her feeling hollow. She lay there limp while the creature continued playing with her nipples, her ass, and her clit.

Something heavy thudded onto the bed between her legs and Ingrid, exhausted from the tentacles abusing her body, barely managed to raise her head to look down. A new tentacle had emerged, this one easily at least three times larger than any she'd seen so far. This one wasn't just larger, it was different. The tip of it didn't taper off but was more bulbous. Reminding her more of the head of a cock, rather than a tip of a tentacle. Ingrid could see a slit in the end of it. Glistening with almost translucent, pale blue liquid leaking from it, dripping onto the bed as it slithered towards her pussy.

"No, no, no..." Ingrid whimpered. Trying to push and pull herself away from the creature's grip. "Please, it's too much, I can't take it anymore", she begged, struggling in vain to try to close her legs. Smaller tentacles wrapped around her legs at the knees, a larger one slithered underneath her ass, and together they lifted her lower body off the bed, angling her tender, stretched pussy toward the monstrous tentacle.

"Please, It'll split me in half. I can't, please," she cried. The tentacle touched her. It was warm like it was on fire. It smeared the liquid from its slit all over her cunt. Coating it in its slime. There was something in the liquid. It felt like fire spreading from her pussy, her insides like a furnace.

She screamed when the tentacle forced itself inside her. It was too big. It was going to destroy her. Ruin her. Split her in half. She couldn't fit it. It wasn't possible. But somehow her pussy was letting it in. Letting it stretch her wider than ever before. Its slime coating her insides. There was pain, but whatever was dripping from the tentacle seemed to be lubing her up. Telling her muscles to relax. To let it in. To let it go deeper than ever before. It was driving her wild. Her mouth hung open, and she made noises she'd never made before.

The tentacle on her clit started vibrating again, stronger than before. The one around her neck tightened its grip, almost cutting off her air, bringing her so close to the edge of blacking out. Tears streamed from her eyes. She looked around to see all of the tendrils leaking now, coating her body in the slime. Bringing her closer and closer to ecstasy.

She couldn't think, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't hold on to reality. Her whole body trembled. The fullness in her pussy was almost unbearable. The suckers working on her clit, and her nipples. Torturing her. The tentacle pistoning in and out of her asshole while the one in her pussy pulsed rhythmically. She couldn't take it anymore. Her whole body was tensing, her legs shaking violently. She held her breath as another, stronger, more powerful orgasm rushed through her body. She saw stars. The sound of water rushed through her ears making her almost deaf to her own screams.

At the height of her orgasm, the largest tentacle flexed inside her, growing even larger, stretching her to her limits. It shuddered and Ingrid could feel it pumping her full of slime. More, and more and more, until there was no more room and it poured out of her, pooling on the mattress underneath her. Every single tentacle was shuddering now, writhing on her body, all of them ejaculating thick, blue liquid until it covered her.

The tentacle inside her stopped pulsing, shrinking in size until it retracted itself from her pussy. The other tentacles followed its lead. Ingrid could feel her wrists and legs being freed as they slowly retreated, disappearing underneath the bed.

She lay on her back unable to move a muscle. A whimpering, ruined mess. Completely covered in hot, sticky liquid, breathing heavily. Part of her, something deep inside her, told her she needed to get up. To get away before the creature decided it wasn't done abusing her body. But her body wouldn't listen to that part. She was too exhausted and she felt herself drifting off, losing consciousness.

Floating into the dark she grinned. The pleasure she'd experienced was more than anything she had ever imagined was possible.

If it came back she'd welcome it.

Scarla
Scarla
55 Followers