Caught in the Laundry

Story Info
Sub cross dressing husband caught dressing.
1.2k words
4.5
18.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkawon
kinkawon
19 Followers

I'm alone in the laundry room folding clothes. I do all the housework. I clean the dishes, empty the trash, fold the laundry. My wife doesn't realize she's my Dom. She doesn't believe in kink. But she orders me around. I am as submissive as if she were professional dominant and I was paying for it.

Today while folding her laundry, I took my time with the bra and panties. I finally slid a thong high up my thigh. I tucked my penis way back. Then I took a step back to admire the view. You couldn't see a bulge at all. My freshly shaved legs glistened with lotion. I put on the bra, stuffed it with some folded up socks and pranced around the laundry room a little bit too long. I didn't hear my wife come home early from work. She called my name, but I didn't answer. Next thing I knew she opened the laundry room door mid prance.

She was very upset with me. She ran out of the room calling me a dirty little faggot. I quickly put my clothes back on over the bra and panties, throwing the socks out. I followed her upstairs. When she flopped on the bed screaming why did you do this to me?'' Just knelt in front of her. Please I begged profusely. I love you honey please don't be mad. I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you would leave me, but I have been dressing in women's clothes for most of my life. I just didn't know how to tell you. She cried for a moment then told me to leave her alone.

The next week we started marriage counseling with a sex therapist. I came out with all the gory details. My stash of women's clothes, my high heels, my makeup. How I dressed and shared my pictures online with strangers. That I desired only to be used as a woman, to be sissified. I told her about my fetish for kink. My desire for her to dominate me. I just wanted to be turned into a sissy. I wanted her to turn me into a sissy slut and parade me around as her personal arm candy.

Thank God our therapist was open minded. She said that these thoughts are normal fantasies and are healthy when discussed openly. How these fantasies can create a vibrant and full marriage with sexual satisfaction on everyone's part. She asked if my wife thought that she was disgusted by what I did. My wife had to admit that she had always professed to be accepting and open minded. The therapist asked her, "are you really open minded, will you accept your husband as he is?"

My wife didn't know how to answer that. After a moment of silence our therapist said, "why don't you give it a chance? Dress your husband up in her clothes. Do her makeup right. Take her out to clubs that accept cross dressing women. See if you have some fun."

And so that weekend we sent the kids to my mother's house. We went shopping for new clothes, a classy dress not a slutty dress. My wife dressed me up, helped me with my makeup and we went out to the club. Thankfully it was a welcoming club, and nobody looked at us twice. The music was loud, but we could still talk. We laughed a little bit and had fun just this we had always done as husband and wife now just as wife and girlfriend. We went out on the dance floor and danced a little bit.

Some of the people at the club came by and said hi. They encouraged us to dance with them. They pulled us down to the dance floor and began getting just a little bit suggestive. I could see my wife was turned on, I mean the man was very hot. And so, she danced with him, and I danced with his partner. Then, just as we got a little bit handsy, the music ended and they walked us back to our table and bought us a drink. But the man was obviously not interested in her, being gay and all. But she was turned on, a younger hot man had been flirting with her so much and she had enjoyed it, it was a new feeling for her. We had been together for so long she had forgotten what it was like to flirt with other people. She had forgotten how good it felt to be desired.

Now she was turned on and ready. We danced closer and closer until we were grinding like two teenagers at prom. She was panting and sweating. She grabbed me by the crotch and said let's go home.

I did not have to be asked twice. I grabbed her by the hand and led her out the door. She drove us home and took me straight to the bedroom. I said, "Mistress, how may I please you?" That's when the fun began.

She pushed me down to my knees and said pleasure me slut. She grabbed the back of my head, lifted her leg over my shoulder and pulled my open mouth into her dark wet pussy. I did not hesitate. I pushed out my tongue and slurped for all I was worth. She pushed me so hard my nose was buried against her clit, my tongue deep in her pussy. I could not breathe for the life of me. I stayed there as long as I could; well after my lungs were burning and my body was begging for oxygen. I valiantly licked and licked and rubbed my nose into her clit. Finally, I had to stop and take a breath. I pushed away gasping for breath, almost passing out.

She pushed me down to the ground as I panted, she knelt over my face with her pussy inches away from my mouth and said, "I will suffocate you, you little cunt. Then she covered my face with her pussy. I was so shocked I didn't do anything for a moment. She leaned back, slapped my balls hard and said eat my pussy you cheap slut.

My tongue reacted deep into her vagina. Tilting my head back and forth I rubbed hard against her clit. She rocked back and forth against my face. Every so often lifting just enough so I could gasp a breath and then back down hard on my face rubbing and sliding and cramming her cunt hard against me. Her moans grew louder and her gyrations harder. I kept up as well as I could, I pushed my tongue as hard as I could, gasping for breath every chance I could, until finally she shuttered and I felt an explosion of her orgasm down my face in my mouth.

She fell over on the floor sighing with deep sigh of satisfaction. I took a breath and for a moment I lay still as well. Still relishing in the deep satisfaction of how much pleasure I had given my wife. I rolled over and raced to the bathroom to grab a glass of water. I brought it to my mistress saying, "I hope I have pleased you mistress. how may I be of service?"

She smiled and said, "I think I like this new kink."

kinkawon
kinkawon
19 Followers