Caught in the Middle

Story Info
The weekend adventure begins.
4k words
3.67
11.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your pulse raced as you reached out and knocked on the door of the house, but, not just any house... this was His house. It was heavy and wooden, just as you remembered and just the sight of it made you weak in the knees; your mind drifted back to the previous times you'd been here and the quivering, spent shell of a woman you'd been every single time. See, to most this was just an ordinary door to an ordinary house, but for you... this was the house of your Dominant, your Owner, the man who you got down on your knees and gave every last inch of yourself to, even if it was beyond what you thought was possible to give. Your brain quickly snapped back to the moment at hand as the door handle rattled and the door silently swung open, and there He was.

A well-built, dark-haired man is before you... His 5'11" frame stood proudly in the door frame, back-lit by the ceiling fan slowly humming in the background. He's dressed casually, dark slacks and a white button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the buttons undone halfway down to expose his chest and it's tangled mass of hair. His closely-trimmed beard was just starting to show some grey, and was thick and full, but his sharp jawline was easily visible as he smiled at you and looked you up and down. Your head instinctively bowed and your eyes dropped to his feet even before you began to speak.

"You commanded my presence for the weekend, Sir, I'm here to serve your every desire." your voice seemed to echo through your ears as the words came easily.

"And did you do all that I commanded, little one? Will your guest be joining us for the weekend?" his deep voice made you shudder.

"Yes, Sir, she will be here soon. You will have us both for the entire weekend."

"Very good, come in and place your bag in the dining room, we will wait for her. In the meantime, you can make us each a drink, little one."

He stepped aside and closed the door behind you as you entered, head still bowed until his finger touched your chin and lifted it.

"It won't do to have you stumbling and tripping over things, little one. Lift your head high and proud for me." His deep voice dripped with foreshadowing.

You straightened up and lifted your head high at His command and walked with an extra swing in your hips to the dining room and placed your weekend bag on the counter. You could feel his eyes taking in every curve of your body in the tight halter top and jeans He had requested that you wear and you just knew that He stopped to stare hungrily at your ass as you walked away. A moment later and you were at the liquor cabinet, carefully making his favorite cocktail with perfection, and pouring yourself a lightly mixed drink so you wouldn't get too tipsy before the night had even begun. Gathering both in your hands you walked carefully back and stopped to kneel before Him, knees spread wide, your back straight with your firm breasts proudly displayed and your head bowed low as you offered him the cocktail glass with both hands. He took the drink as his hands slipped around yours and his touch sent sparks through you... you could hear the ice rattle as he took a sip and sighed heavily.

"Perfect, as always, little one. Good girl." His deep voice sounded like a song. "You may get up now, join me on the couch and we can chat while we wait for your guest."

You rose from your knees, languidly, like a graceful dancer and bent low to take your drink from the floor where you had placed it then moved to the couch and sat down to cross your legs as He preferred you to do. You stole a glance up at him and quickly blushed thinking of the body his clothes were hiding that would be all yours this weekend, not even your guest had any idea what she was in for. Just at that moment, there was a gentle knock at the door, almost hesitant.

"That must be our guest, little one, please show her in so I can greet her properly. And make sure that she greets you properly as well." He said calmly.

"Yes Sir, as you wish." your voice was dripping with excitement.

You stood and hurried to the door, your heels clicking sharply on the wooden floor, your hips swinging even more now as you tried to calm yourself. This would be the first time that you'd ever brought your beloved Kitten to see Him, and you hoped that it wouldn't be the last. The door opened with the slightest touch and before you was an angelic vision of a petite young redhead... early 30's, firm b-cup breasts, barely 140 pounds and endlessly deep green eyes. The flowered sundress you'd picked out for her clung to her every curve and danced gently in the breeze. Your breath caught in your throat as you saw her wavy, naturally red hair gracefully dancing across her collarbones and highlighting the delicate collar she wore, telling the world that she was owned... owned by You. Her head stayed proudly high as her eyes dropped low out of respect and she spoke softly:

"Mistress, you commanded that your Kitten be here for the weekend, and I am here to serve your every need. May she please be allowed to enter?" Her sweet southern drawl slid easily from her full lips.

"Once my Kitten greets me properly, yes. There is someone I want you to meet, my beautiful girl."

She effortlessly melted to her knees, in full view of anyone who might be watching and took your hand in both of her tiny hands, bringing it to her full lips. She kissed the back of your hand deeply and slowly and waited for her heartbeat to slow before letting go. Your fingers curled gently under her chin and lifted her to her feet.

"Come in, my lovely Kitten, it's time to met my Sir." your voice strong and commanding.

She walked past you and stepped inside, 3 paces ahead as you had taught her, her steps measured to match yours as you walked into the living room where He sat, watching you both with light dancing in his eyes. She stopped a few feet away and her eyes fell to his feet, just as they would for you. You stood behind her proudly and put a hand on the small of her back causing her to shiver slightly at your touch... it had been so very long since you had been together.

"Sir, may I present my beautiful Kitten, she is here at my command and your request for the entire weekend." the pride evident in your voice.

"I'm honored to meet her, little one, thank you for sharing her with me this weekend! Kitten, is it?" he beamed speaking to the both of you.

"Yes Sir, if I may call you that, Sir." her voice was gentle and reserved.

"Yes Kitten, you may certainly call me Sir, I would like that very much. Your Mistress has told me a great deal about you and I'm glad to say that she was not wrong on even a single thing, she truly has incredible taste."

"Thank you, Sir." she blushed at his words.

"Your Mistress will show you where to put your things, please, make yourself a drink and make yourselves comfortable, I have a few things to prepare before we begin." he said as he rose and walked into the next room.

The two of you walked into the dining room and your stunning redhead placed her bag next to hers then followed you to the liquor cabinet. She followed your lead and took the drink you made for her, her eyes never leaving your hands. In the next room you could hear cabinets and doors being opened and a few things rustled around as He was preparing for the events of tonight. In moments you could smell the incense he had lit, it was his favorite, and it told you that you would be in for a wild evening and your limits would be tested before the weekend was over... you just didn't know when or how.

As you walked back into the living room he was just sitting back down into his chair and now there was a silver tray on the coffee table, a dark red silk sheet covering it. You motioned for your Kitten to sit on the couch and made sure that she had a coaster for her drink as you knew Sir was very passionate about his woodwork. When you both had settled in and had a few sips of your cocktails, he began some small talk; nothing too complex or deep, just the basics. How did you meet, how long had she been serving you, what were your favorite parts of each others bodies? When the drinks were nearly empty he sat up straighter and leaned forward, eyeing the silver tray on the table, he pointed at it and began speaking in a commanding voice.

"Ladies," he began, "this weekend is about 2 very simple yet profound things: pleasure and submission. At any time you may choose to end this weekend and I will think nothing less of either of you for doing so, though I very seriously hope that you do not. Kitten, I understand that you are here at the command of your Mistress so I will ask you one time and one time only... you may answer me when I'm finished speaking: do you consent to being here and being under my command for the weekend?" He continued: "Little one, this weekend is for all 3 of us, and as such I have taken the liberty of purchasing matching outfits for you and your Kitten... would you be so kind as to lift that silk cloth off the tray and see what they are?"

Your Kitten paused for a moment to be sure he was done speaking and cooed her reply to him: "Yes, Sir, for this weekend I am yours to do with as you will." Her green eyes flashed with anticipation and need as he smiled proudly at her.

He looked to the table as your hand grasped the cloth and lifted it slowly, your eyes staring intensely at the table and what might be on the tray. On it were two, matching jeweled anal plugs and silk blindfolds, the jewels a dark red... his favorite color. A quick inhale from your Kitten made you look at her, anal was her second favorite thing aside from lapping up the cream that gushed from your pussy when she spent hours going down on you, and her mind was already racing with possibilities.

"Now if you would like to begin the nights entertainment, my beautiful girls, it's time for you to get out of those clothes. Kitten, strip your Mistress." he said with a wink as he sat back in his chair and relaxed.

She nearly shot out of her seat on the couch and took your hand to gently help you up, her eyes feasting on your body and not bothering to look down anymore. Her hands slid ever so gently over your rib cage as you slipped out of your heels and stood to face her, your eyes meeting in a passionate stare. She teased her fingertips under the hem of your halter top and she slowly inched it up your body, the palms of her hands pressed tightly against your skin... she knew you loved to be caressed hard and she was giving you everything she knew would leave you begging for her touch later. As your top slid over your head she placed a gentle kiss on your lips and then folded your shirt before laying it on the table, a low moan came from deep in her throat. When she turned around her fingers found the button of your skin-tight jeans and she deftly undid them with practiced hands, the zipper dropped effortlessly at her touch and she drove her hands deeply into them to grab your firm ass with both hands and squeeze hard.

"Mmmm, Kitten, you know exactly what I like." your voice came softly.

"Yes Mistress, your Kitten always remembers." her voice was like honey floating on a gentle breeze.

She worked your jeans down your legs, pausing to kiss your stomach as she knelt to pull them down your calves... she stopped to place a kiss just above your clit and could already feel the heat coming from your painstakingly smooth pussy, the smell was intoxicating and she had to focus and remember what she was doing. No panties, just as you had been told, so she peeled your jeans off of your feet and rose to fold them and put them on the table with you shirt on top, then stand and wait for you.

It was her turn now, it had been ages since she had been naked in front of a man and the goosebumps on her arms let you know that she was anxious and excited at the same time. Your soft hands gently slid down her arms, to her hips, down her thighs and found the bottom of her sundress, and as you started to ease it upward your nails grazed over her delicate skin. Red lines followed your hands as you inched your way over her hips, exposing her completely bald and now very wet pussy to His gaze. You leaned in and kissed her full lips greedily, nibbling on her bottom lip as you pulled her dress toward the sky, exposing ever more of her body for him, savoring in the act of stripping your Kitten. She held her breath as you reached her chest, knowing that you would soon see the new bralette she went shopping for just yesterday and wore for just this weekend... it was a very delicate silk and lace that barely held anything but covered just enough to know she'd worn it.

Her arms slowly went up as you pulled her dress over her head, her fiery copper hair falling in waves out of the neckline and gently teasing the collar she wore for you. The bralette made you gasp and catch your breath when you saw it, knowing it was new.

"Yes, Mistress. Just for this weekend, and just for you." she said shyly.

In seconds you had it unclasped and her perky breasts were free, the tiny nipples already hard as erasers before you could even touch them. Your hand drifted between her legs and straight to her dripping wet pussy, already eager to be used by you. You slid a finger through the folds of her lips and teased her tight hole, only to pull your hand back and lick your finger clean as she watched.

Through all of the commotion of you stripping each other, He had placed a small bottle of lube on the table and now gently interrupted you two.

"Alright ladies, there will be plenty of time to play later. Now, if you would, it's time to get into costume." he gestured to the tray on the table. "Help each other out and we can get started. Kitten, I believe it's your Mistresses turn first."

"It would be my pleasure, Sir. Mistress, please turn around so I can stretch your ass with this beautiful plug." she said with an evil grin.

You winked at her and turned around, getting on your hands and knees on the couch, arching your back with your knees wide so she had complete access to your pussy and ass. In a moment, her fingers were brushing against you, teasing your pussy and making your cum start to leak down your thighs, making sure you were ready for this large plug she was about to fill your ass with. When the lube touched your ass you had no idea that it was a warming lube, or that it would tingle so deliciously but you moaned out all the same as she worked it into you willing ass. Then she slowly slid a finger inside of you, at first just one to tease you, then two to start to stretch you open, working them in and out as she finger fucked your ass like a good little slut.

The polished steel was cold as it hit your skin, but it slipped about halfway easily, thanks to the lube and your Kitten's deft finger fucking. That's where it really flared out, it was at least 3 fingers wide and maybe more, but she kept working it and after a while... with a pop... it was buried to the base in your ass. You felt so full, it was like his cock was inside you and moved perfectly with you no matter how you moved. You slowly stood off of the couch and got used to how big it was and how deep it was inside of you, nearly 5 inches! And then it was her turn...

Your Kitten kneeled on the couch and presented her impossibly tight ass to you and looked back with a smile. She had seen how that plug had filled you up and knew hers was just as big. You wasted no time palming her soaked pussy and rubbing her clit until you felt her cum start to flow all over your hand and heard her start to moan, only then did you know it was time to surprise her with the warming lube; and what a surprise it was! It took only a few seconds for her to whimper her shock when the lube started to tingle her ass and your fingers slid smoothly into her, two going knuckle deep with ease. You rubbed more lube on the plug and slowly sank it into her, her ass yielding easily as the plug settled in deep. Not even thinking about it, you smacked her ass hard, leaving a red hand print and told her she was a good girl for taking the plug so well.

He chuckled from across the room and thanked you both for the show and said, "Ladies, it's time for the main event of the night. If you would both put on your blindfolds we can move to the next room and get started."

He didn't wait for you but stood up and went to the door of a room you knew very well. You knew this house well enough that you could walk through it blindfolded, and had on a few occasions... thank god because you were now going to be leading your beautiful girl into what was going to be her new favorite room on the planet! When the blindfolds were in place you took her hand and told her to follow you, without fail, you walked around all of the furniture and met your Sir at the doorway. You could hear the door open and he took your hand, leading you inside. What you couldn't see that was different is that he had ordered a custom-made padded bench with attachments everywhere, kind of like a chiropractor's table, but with tons of anchor points for bondage.

He stopped you just as you both got into the room and he closed the door behind you. He took your Kitten's hand and told her that she was first and led her away from you, telling her to be completely quiet no matter what happens so she didn't ruin the surprise for you. You could hear the rope being dragged across the floor and secured to the frame of something, you had no idea what was happening but your Kitten was being tied down somehow and the thought made you giddy. Your Sir spoke in a hushed voice to her, telling her exactly where he wanted her and when she had gotten into the right position for him. After what seemed like forever, he touched your hand and told you that it was your turn... he walked you over and told you to kneel on the bench in specific places and hold that position so that he could tie you like that and keep you still. In mere moments he had your legs bound snugly and made sure that the ropes weren't too tight and moved on to the your upper body, laying you forward so far that you could smell the cum from your Kitten's soaked pussy without even moving your head... He was tying you both together!

By this point you could tell that her legs were spread wide and her dripping pussy was inches from your face, you were so close that you could feel the heat from her body. Your tits were pushed firmly against her stomach and your arms were now being tied to keep you in that position... your ass high in the air and the new plug shining like a ruby for Him to see. When he finished securing you he stepped back and said something you'll never forget for the rest of your life:

"Well there we are, two dripping wet sluts tied together and all mine, and this is only the first night of a long weekend."

At that moment, a thin, light flogger landed on your ass and you knew it was time for your warm-up... he was a sadist after all and he loved to see the color in your skin change as he took his time spanking your ass and watching you cum for him. Tonight though, you were not going to be making yourself cum... tonight your Kitten was going to have her greedy mouth locked onto your pussy and sucking the very soul out of your body! All at once the pads you had been kneeling on moved, they slid forward and out, arching your back and dropping your hips down low, exposing even more of you to him and spreading you even wider for your Kitten. All the while he continued with the light flogger.

"Now Kitten," he said "your job is to make your Mistress cum. If I see your mouth leave her deliciously dripping pussy we will change positions and start over, so no matter what I do or what I use, don't you dare let her pussy out of your mouth.... Understood? And you, little one, you won't be counting tonight like I normally have you do to see just how much you can take... instead, tonight you're going to eat your little Kitten here like her pussy is your last meal and the cum you can drag from her body is the sauce that makes life worth living. If you understand me, nod and assume the position."

12