Caught in the Middle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You both nodded, and dove hungrily into each other's pussy... lapping up the sweet juices that flowed freely. Your Sir raised the pad under your Kitten's head so she didn't have to hold it all night and stepped back to start with a much heavier flogger. You jumped at the first strike, but as he got into a rhythm you leaned back into both the flogger and your Kitten and let both of them work their magic.

Several hours, implements and countless orgasms and bruises later he gently untied you both. All of your limbs were stiff and he carried each of you to the soft king-sized bed in his bedroom. You were nearly asleep as he slid between you both and pulled you both to him to relax and fall gently asleep wrapped around his naked body.

"Well done girls, you were absolutely beautiful tonight and I'm very proud of you. After breakfast I have a new adventure while we go shopping so I hope you're ready." he said sleepily.

And with that you all drifted off, your ass still on fire in the best way possible and both of you still very much stuffed with your new jeweled plugs.

12