All Comments on 'Caught in the Middle'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HeadguyHeadguyalmost 12 years ago
I liked it

Nicely handled, romantic in a sexy way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I read this completely aroused for 20 minutes. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story I need to go out and get some spice

tompo296tompo296almost 12 years ago
Loved it

One word.......'Bravo'

Rossini12Rossini12almost 12 years ago
Nice story.

Well worth the five I gave it. Mandy should become a sexual therapist, Write more please.

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxover 11 years ago
Excellent! The best story I've ever read on so many levels!

Not only was this a well-thought out and well-written story, but first and foremost, it was devoid of the grammatical and spelling errors that turn me off so many stories. I am extremely impressed with the way you created the contrast of titles (attorney/paralegal, CPA/client, etc) and other labels. This piece shows an incredible amount of thought, planning and excellent use of the English language. The storyline, which at first seemed obvious, had enough plot twists to make me want to keep reading. It was as if the sex was secondary to everything else, yet it was the sex that drove me to keep reading. I AM IMPRESSED. I would have to say this is the singular best-written story on Literotica. It may not be the most sexual, sensual or titillating, but in terms of literature (erotic or otherwise) it was superb. If I had realized it was 5 pages when I started, I probably would never have read it, which would have been a real shame. Fortunately, I didn’t see how long it was, and you drew me in to a wonderful literary and erotic world. After all, isn’t that what Literotica is all about?

Thank you so much for an extremely well-written and exciting tale.

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyover 5 years ago
This was fun

Ended up reading two other works - the against all odd and it’s sequel - and decided to check a few more pieces out. Glad I decided to do that! With the exception of some vocab chosen to describe some of the sex, I felt that this story was funny, sad, sexy, and for the most part kind of believable. Glad Mandy came along to help things out. Gotta love those fringe benefits though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...