All Comments on 'Caught in the Shower Ch. 03'

by mzzqt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

OMG! This was so hot! Please Keep going with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!!

You tell a story so steamy that it makes things happen before you realize it. Wow! More please.

spankerzspankerzover 15 years ago
please write another chapter!

the first three were so wonderfully hot! there just has to be another chapter!

baddog59baddog59over 15 years ago
hot

just as hot a the first 2 parts

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Hotter Than the First Two Parts!!

That was even hotter than the first two parts of the story. I like the way you described the dining room scene and going up to the suite. I like the way you described her giving him oral pleasure and how he took her virginity. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the hottest series I've CUM across in a LONG time! I am only saddened that this story will not be continued... what would a fan have to do to talk you into an update on this daddy and his little girl??

Simply awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful story

Next chapter Dad seduced her and takes her anal virginity in the shower.

tturtle50tturtle50over 14 years ago
ALL!!

Was great!! Enjoyed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ummmmmmm hottttttttt

I've been working on seducing my dad too. I'm 22, here 44. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com. great story... made me cum over and over.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I loved the story but wished the POV didn't keep changing. First it was third person, then the daughter and then the Dad. Sometimes, though, it changed in the middle of the same paragraph!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHOLY CRAP

This story made me cum soooooo much it was too hot for my pussy to handle

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You are slipping frequently between first and third person perspective throughout the story. It is very distracting and it is quite evident you don't care enough about your story to proof read and correct errors. I am done and will not read another story by you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous