Caught in the Web?

Story Info
My step-daughter asked me to film her sexy dance...
5.4k words
4.66
8.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers

Caught in the Web?

TikTok, so what's that all about then? I asked my step-daughter Laura.

She looked at me in disgust, as though I was from another century.

"It's an app. It's what we youngsters use now. It's a video social media platform. It's getting your profile out there.... You just wouldn't understand." Came her sarcastic reply.

I had arrived home from work early and found Laura along with her friend Megan dressed up in school uniforms, lip-syncing to choreographed dance moves in our living room. I was puzzled about their choice of clothing, as they were in college studying for fashion degrees and too old for school....... But I wasn't complaining they both looked fucking hot!

Since my acrimonious split with her mother Michelle, Laura comes to stay with me every now and then, mainly to see Megan, her old school friend.

Megan is now a tall, elegant blonde with natural good looks, a sexy smile and a gorgeous face with piercing blue eyes. She also has all the right curves in the right places! She had blossomed into a young woman with a natural grace and a sensuality that exuded from, at least to me, every pore of her lithe body. Both girls were super good-looking looked stunningly beautiful and had that air of youthful innocence where they were incredibly sexy to look at, but they hadn't realised it themselves as yet. That's what made the situation all the more erotic!

The girls had obviously been preparing and wore make-up, including bright red glossy lipstick which made them look older and more glamourous. Did I forget to mention that they were also wearing black stockings and suspenders and had their white school shirts unbuttoned to half way and showing off plenty of cleavage? Pert nipples poked through the shirts which gave away the fact that bras were not being worn either! They both looked fucking hot!

It was a step-dad's worst nightmare. I mean, I love my step-daughter, and this is her and her best friend, so it can't be a good idea to lust after them - can it?

"So, TikTok is your excuse for prancing around my house in your underwear for the world to see, is it?" I asked in a serious tone of voice.

"It's not our underwear, it's our old school uniform! Anyway, we will make money out of this if we get enough 'likes.' I want to be an influencer and this exposure will help me," she replied.

"What's an influencer?" I asked, knowing full well I would be mocked again.

Laura rolled her eyes. "You get to promote cool stuff if you get a big enough following. Some people make big money and get loads of free stuff doing it. I almost went viral yesterday with a photo.... look at this."

She grinned and handed me her phone with her Instagram account open on a photo and the comments visible. I was stunned to see that her picture had over ten thousand likes already. Laura had posted loads of pics and videos before, but nothing that had received such a big reaction.

When I looked at it, I could see why. In the picture she was wearing the same school uniform that she was wearing now, only her skirt was hitched right up above her panties and her tits were almost spilling out of her tight white shirt. I could clearly see the outline of her hard little nipples through the thin white material. One of her hands was resting suggestively on the front of her white panties. Her make-up was perfection and her eyes peered into the lens. From her bright white teeth and tanned smooth skin, she looked like a professional model.

I thought to myself that the photo looked more akin to PornHub than TikTok.....not that I would know of course! I then stupidly uttered the first thing that came into my mind,

"Crikey Laura, you look... so... hot! My word, you really have grown up in these last few years, haven't you? In fact, both of you have turned into beautiful young women!"

I could tell that I had hit the right spot with my complement, as they both smiled widely and looked pretty happy with themselves. It seemed to give them confidence to act more seductively with me as they could sense that I was turned on by them dressed in their naughty school uniforms.

Laura was still floating on the cloud of euphoria from the internet attention she was getting and was thirsty for more. When she showed it to Megan, she was instantly jealous and wanted to get involved! Laura thrust her mobile phone in my direction.

"Dad, you're pretty good at photography, can you take some videos with us both on please? We tried to prop the phone up on the table but we couldn't get the angle right."

"OK, if you insist," I replied, trying to be helpful. I have a digital SLR and like to play about with cameras, so was flattered to be asked to use my photographer's eye.

"Oh good. We've been practicing," she smiled.

Laura turned on the boombox on the coffee table and hit the button. This song came on that had a bump and grind quality to it which was good for dancing and I recognised it straight away. It was Hanky-Panky by Madonna and it has always been one of my favourite tunes as I have a bit of a fetish for the subject matter - spanking!

I laughed out loud and asked the girls if they had any idea at all who was singing the track.

"Nope! It's just a track that is doing the rounds on TikTok," Megan replied. They had no idea who Madonna is. Suddenly I felt very old!

I waited for the girls to get in their starting position, then gave them a 'thumbs up' as I pressed the 'record' button on the phone. I then just sat and watched in disbelief as these two hot young things carried out a dance routine right in front of me that was, well, borderline pornographic.

They started off by flicking up their short-pleated skirts to reveal their stocking tops and flashes of white panties before shaking their braless tits, eventually gyrating and thrusting their bums into the camera. They finished it off by smacking their own bums in sync with the lyrics at the appropriate time in the song:-

'Treat me like I'm a bad girl, even when I'm being good to you,

I don't want you to thank me, you can just spank me.'

The dance routine didn't last very long, probably only a few seconds, but it was more than enough to make my cock stand to attention. When they finished, I pressed the stop button and wondered to myself what the hell had just happened.

"Did you like it?" Megan grinned at me.

"I loved it but you may have got a little bit excited!"

"A little bit, huh?" She glanced at my bulging crotch and laughed.

"Let's have a look at the video," Laura grabbed the phone back off me and they watched the replay.

"Oh no, look we're out of time with the music, we have to do it again," Megan pointed out. They watched it again and all agreed to re-shoot. Laura handed me the phone back.

"But what are you actually trying to achieve?" I asked.

"A sexy and fun TikTok vid that will get us loads and loads of hits!" Laura replied.

"If you want my suggestion, why don't you spank each other and I will zoom in on the bums being spanked!" I helpfully pointed out.

"Yeah, good idea!" they laughed.

I licked my lips at the thought and got the camera ready. They then re-ran their little routine and it ended with spanking on two blue pleated skirts, as I zoomed in. The girls watched it back three times and thought it was hilarious.

"Well, if you could hear the noise of the slap on bare flesh, rather than a dull thud on a skirt it would make more impact and get you more hits," I added.

They thought about it for a few seconds then suddenly Laura lifted Megan's skirt and gave her a slap on her bum which made a satisfying "crack!"

"You mean like that?" Laura laughed.

"Yes, that's more like it!" I replied.

"That's the noise we need on the last shot in the video!" Laura remarked laughing.

"So perhaps you need to lift each other's skirts up," I helpfully suggested.

"OK we'll try it!"

I gulped and tried to hide my bulging crotch as I composed myself for the next "take".

All went to plan and two skirts got flipped up to reveal tight white panties and two girly spanks got delivered.

"That's not right," Laura added. "It needs to be harder so we can capture the sound."

"What if your dad spanks us?" Megan said to Laura.

"You know me well enough by now, please call me Steve. Laura' dad sounds naff," I replied.

"OK. What if Steve spanks us?" Megan repeated.

"Let's try it and see!" Laura added.

"But, I can't record the routine and spank," I pointed out.

"No problem. Dad, you can shoot the dance routine and I'll shoot the final spanking shot. You can spank Megan and I'll stitch the videos together later," Laura suggested.

"If that's OK with you Megan?"

"Fine by me - I've not been spanked for a few years. I might enjoy it!" Megan teasingly added and winked at me.

On this note, the girls did a couple of dance routine takes, which they watched back and were eventually happy with. All the stockings, tits and panty glimpses had my cock rock hard and it was becoming increasingly difficult to hide it from the girls.

"Now for the spanking shots, so pass me the phone," Laura held her hand out and went straight away into 'film director' mode.

"Ok, Megan bend over."

She looked gym fit and easily bent forward so she could touch her toes if she wanted.

"Dad, lift up her skirt."

I peeled back her short, pleated skirt and looked at the coltish legs encased in black stockings and the sexy bum in front of me. Her white panties were quite small, so left a good amount of bare bum cheek to aim for. Her black suspender belt straps went under her panties and pressed into her bum nicely. Laura got in position with the camera.

"Action......OK Dad, spank Megan," said Laura.

I gave Megan one of my medium strength slaps on her right bum cheek. She squealed and immediately jumped up, not expecting it to be so hard.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed.

She stood and rubbed her reddening cheek.

"Let's have a look at it," Laura piped up.

Megan turned round and lifted her skirt to reveal one of my red handprints on her bum cheek. After more vigorous rubbing she composed herself, smiled at me and nodded her head.

"I'm OK now, you just caught me by surprise. It feels lovely and warm now. You can carry on if you want."

"How about a spank on the other cheek?" Laura suggested.

"Go for it," Megan bent back over and lifted her own skirt up this time.

"Action."

Megan wiggled her sexy bum at me so I gave her another spank on her other bum cheek. There was no reaction from her this time. She just remained bent over and wiggled her bum even more at me invitingly.

"Keep it going," Laura prompted. "It's making good video."

I was more than happy to keep spanking this gorgeous girls' bum, so I gave her two or three more slaps, alternating between each cheek, watching as it turned pink and then red. It was weird but nobody said 'stop'.

Megan began to struggle to keep her feet in one place. Then I heard Laura almost whisper to me, "Put her over your knee. That will keep her still!"

I sat on the sofa and Megan looked me with lust in her eyes as she willingly positioned herself over my knee. I slid her little skirt up over her reddened bum and made sure I got a good feel before I continued with the spanking. Laura moved around with her camera, capturing everything. I was no longer convinced about the validity of this as a TikTok video and wondered why we were continuing. Surely Laura had enough spanking footage to edit into the dance routine. I had become so excited by spanking this sexy girl that I lost all my sense of reasoning.

My spanking became more sensual than severe. I gave her a couple of short sharp spanks and then followed up by stroking and caressing her cheeks. I allowed my finger-tips to stray under her pantie legs to get closer to her pussy. Megan began to moan gently. Not with pain, but with pleasure. She was getting very turned on by this and a wet patch started to appear on the gusset of her white panties. I thought I heard a voice.

"Pull down, her panties."

I instinctively put my fingers in the waistband of her wet panties and pulled them inside out over her bum. I could smell the musky arousal of an excited pussy. She lifted her body to release the crotch of her panties. Her naked shaven pussy was now directly on my rock-hard cock. She must be able to feel it through my trousers. I continued my spanking and teasing which made Megan squirm more and more, her moans getting louder and louder. My cock was being massaged in my trousers by her squirming body. Could I cum by sheer friction alone?

As I caressed her bum my fingers crept nearer to her moist, open pussy. Megan's excitement began to build. She began to cry out loud.

"Punish me. Punish my naughty bum. I need it. Please...."

Laura whispered again. She deserves to be punished. She knows it."

I gave her a barrage of hard slaps alternated between cheeks. Her bum rippled seductively and the heat built up in her cheeks. I paused to give her a break and sneaked my index finger just inside her receptive glistening pussy lips. It was received by a mixture of molten-hot honey and was almost sucked in further. I added another finger and her pussy seemed to squeeze and tighten around them. There was no room for any more fingers so I slowly pushed in and out. Megan pushed her hips at me so I placed my thumb over her small rosebud of an anus. With a small amount of pressure and some natural lubrication from her pussy, it slipped in up to the first knuckle. This tipped Megan over the edge and she convulsed on my knee with a huge orgasm. Her sweet juice ran out of her pussy onto my trousers and she began to sob uncontrollably. I wondered what I had done wrong!

"Oh my God that was unbelievable!!" She gasped. "That's the best feeling I've ever had in my life!"

Then realisation kicked in and I suddenly realised my predicament. I appeared to have spanked my step-daughters best friend and made her cum, and all whilst she filmed it. What the hell was I thinking?

Megan climbed off my knee and I stood up, still sporting a raging hard-on that was almost painful. I looked sheepish.

"It's okay, Steve. I'm flattered I turned you on like I did." Megan looked at me with her big blue wide eyes. She pushed me back onto the sofa and climbed on my lap, straddling me before I could stop her. Her arms went around my neck and she started to move her hips. Her school tie hung forwards and her tits were almost in my face. She started gyrating and grinding on my lap, looking into my eyes. It was impossible to resist her. She climbed off, opened my legs and placed her beautiful bum against my bulge. It was slow, sensuous and deliberately sexy. She took my hands and put them on her hips.

"Just relax and enjoy it," she smiled.

She then moved her hands to the bottom of her shirt and undid the remaining few buttons so it opened fully and her magnificent firm soft tits were exposed to my gaze. I was stunned before she put her face came close to mine.

"Oops," she whispered.

She then kissed me on the lips before whispering again.

"How do you like my body Steve?"

I was unable to speak, I was in shock. She rubbed my trousers where my cock was.

"Mmm...looks like you enjoyed spanking my naughty schoolgirl bum," she said as she slid down to the carpet.

Her hands were undoing my trousers before I could say anything.

"No...Megan, please..." I feebly protested.

"Yes.....Steve..." She was now in control of the situation and I was powerless to resist.

She gently took my stiff cock out of my boxer shorts and licked the pre-cum that had leaked out. My hand instinctively went to her hair and was caressing it while she licked up and down my throbbing shaft and head. It had been so long since anyone had done this to me, I was worried that I was going to cum straight away, probably on her face. It was an excruciating few moments before she slipped her seductive, ruby red lips over my cock. She started by bobbing just a little bit down my shaft. During most of this time, her eyes met my gaze.

I whispered "Good girl," whilst she did that.

Her eyes smiled at me. She kept sucking me off slowly. Her lips felt good going up and down my shaft. She pulled her lips off my cock and started to stroke it.

"Don't hold back Steve. I want every drop of your spunk down my throat."

She put her lips back on me and started sucking me off harder. I was not going to last long. I started to warn her.

"Megan, I'm..."

She kept sucking, as if she didn't hear me. I kept stroking her hair as I felt myself edge closer. My eyes closed. My cock exploded in the warmth of her mouth. I couldn't move. Megan kept me in her mouth and swallowed all my cum, what a trooper. This stunning girl was going to make some lucky sod a fantastic lover.

When I looked up I saw that Laura had recorded everything on her phone. Suddenly I was mortified and terrified at the same time.

"Why the fuck didn't you stop me when you had enough footage for what you needed?" I asked Laura.

"You looked as though you were both enjoying it too much! Anyway, you are supposed to be the responsible adult around here!" she replied. Unfortunately, I couldn't fault her logic.

When it was all over, I pleaded with Laura to delete the footage on the phone and not to breathe a word of what happened to her mother, otherwise I would be dead meat!

"No problem, Dad. It'll be our little secret," she replied.

"But what about you Megan?"

"I won't breathe a word to anybody. Honest to God. Anyway, I might want to do it again some time!" Megan smiled and licked one of her fingers seductively.

Laura returned home the next day and I was paralysed with fear for several days, convinced that somebody would say something, I would get an angry phone call, or something bad would appear online.

Just when I thought enough time had passed with no repercussions and I had got away with it, I arrived home from work, took off my jacket and went into my lounge as per usual. OMG, there was somebody already in there! It was my estranged wife, Michelle. What the hell. No way! I was very confused, but there she was, clear as day. I had not seen her for a few months and to describe the relationship between us as 'frosty' would be an understatement! Laura, bless her soul, had tried her best to get us back together, but as Michelle had an affair with somebody in her office, I had kicked her out the house. I supposed I still loved her but could not forgive any more of her indiscretions, so that had effectively ended it for us.

For some strange reason she was not only in my house, but was tied to my leather armchair. Her head was down and her bottom up high, with her feet apart and her long slim legs so well displayed. I walked around to her front and saw that she was blindfolded and gagged, with her wrists handcuffed to the chair's front legs and her ankles loosely tied to the back legs. On the seat was a piece of A4 paper with two words written in black felt tip pen. Those words were simply 'Spank me!'

I took a moment to survey the scene and gather my thoughts together. There was Michelle wriggling her hips slowly and making small muffled sounds. Her skirt was short, pleated and navy blue, contrasting well with her crisp white shirt. She was also wearing a striped tie that was hanging forwards onto the chair. Fuck me, she was dressed as a schoolgirl! Laura must have spilled the beans about me spanking Megan and Michelle must be playing some sort of a game with me. Was this some sort of a twisted mind game designed to trip me up or make me look bad? Was someone going to jump out and accuse me of assault?

Mind games or not, for the first time in her life here was Michelle, utterly helpless and completely vulnerable. She was normally so cool and calm, and usually pretty indifferent to my sexual advances. This was the time for me to give her back a little of what I thought she deserved. I slowly lifted her skirt up over her back, then saw she was also wearing black fishnet stockings and black suspenders with metal fastenings. Her panties were white, small and lacy. Very erotic indeed! I patted her gently on the bum. Her bum was always one of her best features, perfectly rounded and firm. Ripe for a good spanking!

Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers
12