Caught in the Web?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that it was now my payback time and I would make Michelle beg for mercy, for what she had put me through in the marriage break up. Having this power over her was an exciting prospect, and I hoped that I could make her lose some of her poise and her indignation. Standing at her side I swung the flat of my hand pretty hard at her bum and caught both cheeks. It brought an instant low sound from her. I repeated and each time my palm connected her soft flesh rippled and deflected as she gasped softly. I slapped her quickly but not too hard, allowing her cheeks to resume their smooth, full shape between slaps.

I enjoyed the way her bum quickly flushed to a deep pink colour in the area I'd slapped. A couple of smacks at the tops of her thighs put her high on her tip-toes, with her bottom clenched furiously and her legs muscles quivering, complaining softly. Steadily I aimed my slaps to cover the whole area of both cheeks, not trying to concentrate on any one part. Her lush buttocks fluttered fluidly at each slap. Now Michelle was moaning softly as she breathed in short, sharp gasps. With my hands now stinging I paused much longer, until she began to relax, then gave her a last sharp couple of quick slaps aimed slightly upwards to contact to soft smooth skin at the very top of her thighs in the area of their creases just below the swell of her cheeks.

The results were immediate and very satisfying. Michelle tried to arch her back, wailing softly and gasping rapidly. Her heeled feet left the carpet making small kicking motions through the small arc she could move them still in the tip-toe position. I was getting into the swing of the spanking very nicely now. Another short series of sharp smacks to her cheeks connected. Slap! Smack! Smack! Slap! Smack! She was quite close to arousal now. The small tell-tale stain dark in the taut gusset of her panties was spreading slowly, and the warm musk of female scent was excitingly strong.

I hoped she would be feeling exposed and vulnerable. She looked like she was also as randy as hell, and very submissive. I aimed to keep her that way, or make her even more submissive! In her present situation this should be easy. I slipped two fingers into the top of her panties at each side. She tensed up and squealed softly again in surprise, or pleasure. Her red buttocks clenched as her panties slipped down over them. Gently I tugged the wisp of thin material down against this small involuntary resistance. The gusset clung moistly in the shadowed area below her rosy cheeks. More gentle tugging freed this and I slipped the garment down to her knees and stepped back to admire the result. I breathed in the tell-tale musk of her excitement. Her brief panties, were now stretched to their limit into a taut narrow band with the gusset loose at its mid-point.

Her response to my fingers stroking her gently in the warm dampness of her crisp curly hair was erotic for us both. Michelle became wetter and enticingly slippery. Seconds later she was hopelessly responsive to my firm fingers, wriggling slowly and gripping them fiercely. Slowly she went up on tiptoes again, squirming, while I admired the dull red finger-marks I had inflicted on her thighs and cheeks. The result was very predictable. My attention to her hot pussy was an unqualified success. She moaned softly, took another swift, deep breath in a single gasp, and became tense and rigid as she went up to a satisfying climax. I stopped and she relaxed with another low sigh and began breathing again, lying over the chair, panting nicely.

What should I do next? The angry red finger-marks and burning fiery sensation were fading now and Michelle was in a very sensitive state. I decided to carry on, she needed to be punished and she had not begged for mercy as yet!

Slap! Slap! Smack! Slap! Two on each cheek.

Her reactions were fantastic! Even wilder than before! And louder!

Smack! - Smack! One at the top of each thigh.

Seconds and the musky feminine tang of her excitement was more pronounced. Her nipples were already so nicely erect they were easy to feel - even through her white shirt - and her wild reaction to this was amazing. Finally, she lay fairly still, moaning and gasping softly. Again, my gentle attention to her warmly moist pussy had the desired effect once I found her clit.

I wanted to fuck her right now. I stood behind her and unzipped my trousers, freeing my hardened rod. She squealed softly as I entered her and squirmed slowly, gasping, until she was firmly corked. I then introduced a sneaky underhand finger on her clit that sent her berserk. She achieved an impressive orgasm immediately. This had never happened so quickly when we had vanilla sex!

Although I was enjoying the feeling in her pussy, I found myself wanting to do something she would never let me do. The holy grail! Fuck her up the arse! I pulled my cock out of her dripping pussy then moved backwards a little bit. Just thinking about how many times she had rejected my pleas to try anal sex was enough to get the excitement running through me.

Michelle felt her pussy suddenly become empty and moaned in disappointment thinking it was over. She had no idea how wrong she was. I brought my body up close to her again and used my leg to force hers further apart, then placed my cock at the entrance of her ass. When she suddenly felt my cock at her bumhole she tried in desperation to wriggle away and close her legs. She could do neither. I noticed her head shaking vigorously and heard a muffled scream. It made me even more determined to go ahead with it.

"Listen bitch don't move. At long last I am going to fuck you up your arse and there is nothing you can do about it," I said smugly.

I pushed my cock head up to her puckered hole and allowed some spit to fall on it to create some lubrication. I then tried to push it in her arse. There was some resistance but I was determined to get it in her, no matter how long it took. I continued to rub my head against her arse, dipping into her pussy for more lubrication. To my delight her asshole started to open up and my cockhead slipped inside. I groaned with satisfaction.

She tried to scream out in pain and continued to shake her head vigorously. I heard her attempts to scream but didn't care. Once my head was in, the difficult part was now done and I could enjoy slowly pushing my cock fully into her arse right up to my balls. I slowly withdrew it back to the head and then started thrusting it in harder, in and out. Her tightness felt fantastic.

"Oh god, you're so damn tight. I'm going to shoot so much cum in your arse," I gasped.

Whilst I fucked her ass, I reached around and ripped open her white school shirt and grabbed her tits. I mauled them roughly and used them to fuck her harder. Michelle let out a low moan. I kept on pounding my cock in and of her arse. Suddenly I heard more low moaning and I realised that she was actually enjoying it. What a slut! I still wanted to hear her beg for mercy so I untied her gag.

"MMMMMMMM Yes, don't stop!" Michelle cried out.

I had no intention of stopping but then my orgasm arrived without any warning.

"Ohhhh fuck, I am cumming up your arse slut! Cumming so fucking hard and fast.....oh yes slut.........fuck yesssss!"

Just as I said it, what felt like gallons of cum shot into Michelle's arse. I groaned pleasurably and held her hips while I thrusted and filled her up. This intense sensation caused her to simultaneously cry out and climax with my cock up her arse.

When I got my breath back, I withdrew and saw globules of my sticky white cum ooze out of her tight bum hole. I managed to catch the drips in the gusset of her white panties as I pulled them up. I then gave them a rub to spread the spunk all over her crotch.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

She nodded weakly, still panting. I released her wrists first, then I helped her to stand erect. Michelle sighed deeply with her hands on her hips and flexed her back, shaking her hair back from her face.

"So, explain to me what the fuck this is all about?" I exclaimed. "Have you been talking to Laura?"

"Maybe," she replied. "And maybe I also saw a video with somebody who looked a little like you on TikTok!"

"For fucks sake!" I spluttered. "Laura's in big trouble now!"

"So, my question is, why didn't you spank me and fuck me up the arse when we lived together....then perhaps I might not have left you, you randy git!" she laughed.

"So my question is, why didn't you dress up as a naughty schoolgirl and let me tie you up before, then perhaps I would have done so!" I hastily replied.

Then it suddenly occurred to me.........

"Hey, wait, just a minute - how the hell did you manage to get yourself handcuffed, blindfolded, gagged and tied to my chair on your own? I asked.

"I've still got a house key and your sneaky little step-daughter helped me. She showed me the TikTok videos and I saw how turned you got spanking a sexy girl in a school uniform. It was a huge turn on for me as well, so I thought I would like to try it! She was the one who tied me to the chair and it was her hair-brained idea to try and see if it could get us back together. A spanking reconciliation! What do you think?"

"Maybe," I replied. "But I will need you to beg for it first.....

END

12