All Comments on 'Caught: Jenny'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story that caused a lot of whining by the anti gun crowd. It's NRA by the way, not MRA, you mental midgets. Keep crying, then join Beto and come get our guns. As the Great John Wayne once said, "That'll be the day."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sadly My wife wit the help of her friends kept Me in the dark for 6 Months . Did I fill Dumb yes .. I trusted her friends . They said that nothing would happen as long as they were their . Heck they even helped with her Cheating .I hope they die a miserable death

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. I lived the story, 5 stars. One comment on some of the “ commenters” here. Life is short, and we all check out of it eventually. Regardless of your position in life, disease or a bullet can end it prematurely. It is not unrealistic to expect, that a spouse who has their lives ruined, job taken away,kids, possibly even prison due to false accusations by his/ her spouse and their employer, would take matters into their own hands. Gun violence happens every day. Nothing new here. But I thought it poetic justice, that these people that totally ruined lives every day with their false evidence, got to witness theirs wither away, in mere seconds.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Women are fucking retarded... there are few exceptions..

And when are these stories going to start reflecting how women see themselves in 2021???

You know how women think they are equal to men... If that is the case these cheating pigs in these stories better start getting their teeth knocked the fuck out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do not understand why in so many of these BTB stories there is a hospital scene with an injured , sick or wounded cheating wife and the good little well trained husband or ex husband dutifully trots off to visit her in hospital like a good little puppy dog. Why not just leave her there, especially if the husband knows that divorce is the only option?

Like in this story, what possible reason would he have for visiting her in hospital? Why would he subject himself to the unmerited display of hatred from her family.

Is there some law that states the husband must sign papers or the hospital can't treat the patient? Will he be legally culpable if that is so? Or if he does not sign will the medical cover be invalidated? If either of these is true then surely he only needs to visit the admin section.

Why does he feel the need waste time visiting the nasty bitch who set out to destroy him?

What compels multiple authors to repeat this variant of this senseless scene over and over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Put up with the shit too long!!

Comes home late and smelling of cologne etc. Done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and sissy loser husband pile of shit. Don't care if he found what was left of his balls. To little too late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The anonymous poster below complaining about the writer taking the Lord's name in vain.....yes the writer will have to account for himself on the day of judgement.

But you and the rest of us will have to account for looking at the literotica site. So you'd best not judge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story - good concept. Remember it’s fictional and those trolls just seem want to unload on authors. Try writing a story and getting it accepted on Literotica

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - this story cratered half way down the first page.

The wife must have been blasted with a Martian Slut Ray, to behave as badly as she did.

He should have kicked the slut to the curb after the Holiday party - why wait til spring?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mostly good, but of huge significance its missing justice fir the convicted men and their evil wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did he go to the hospital to see the cheating bitch? He was finished with her, getting a divorce because of her actions, what difference should it make that she is in hospital?

That does not make sense.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

I can always count on ST for a "no cucks allowed" story and then wrapped up with a good epilogue.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
When A Story

...is heavily populated by characters too stupid to breathe without assistance, even the best writing and plot will not create a "silk purse." Apparently, Sally Hawkins is the only lawyer bright enough to not question the false evidence planted by Johnson & Associates. And the guilty lawyers can't cover their tracks better than leaving all the metadata on an extortion email? Many comments detail these observations and criticisms.

So. ST, nice first draft with a fun BTB plot. To rise to the level of most of your later stories, this one needs to boil out a bit of the OTT excess before it rises above silly-cartoon level.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but the hubby was so stupid, i did not feel his pain. What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave it a 2 considering the other great stories of this author. Too many unbelievables: Jenny threatening her husband with great financial & other pain, but when she sees her suitcase packed & she's forced to leave without her keys, etc., she turns 180degrees.

: A company of lawyers that threatens/ blackmails other husbands but not reported beforehand?

: Jenny works there & sends these notices to those husbands, including hers, even tho she said she didn't want to. But her actions dispute that statement.

: That he went to the hospital for her just after the shooting is understandable - insurance & paperwork. Also to talk to her parents. Then leave & never return.

As stated, this story is not up to almost all that I've read from Saddletramp. Perhaps it's an early attempt, IDK.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Just the usual load of bullshit from this author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This type of story evokes a bunch of emotions, I suspect, in those who have been on the receiving end of deception. Unbelievable arrogance with a whole lot of carelessness led to the downfall of the firm and the perpetrators. Unfortunately, the mass shooting left the cheating wife alive - then again, perhaps the best punishment for her. Great job, Author!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

'A sudden heart attack' What other kind is there?

Not one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have had over 200 stories published on this website, many rank among the best I've ever read.

This is not one of them. On to the next, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT A STUPID WIMPY CLUELESS CUCK WHO TOLERATED HER DISRESPECT FOR SO LONG

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the marine corps motto is semper fidelis, always faithful, and our mc probably was, but semper fi dont mean that marines are smart(especially about women wives etc) doesnt mean they are intelligent, insightful, good at detecting subtleties in activities, personalities or emotional IQ. That said most everybody in the US is as completely incompetent in these areas as was our mc. pleased that the bad guys including our mc's cunt got theirs. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I debated commenting on the commenters, but as usual, half of them apparently don't know how to read. Like, 'a sudden heart attack' describes a lot. It usually means no prior heart attacks, or heart or circulatory history. Also, some heart attacks are not 'sudden' they build sometimes over days. This Marine was a book-keeper not an iron worker, and an educated one at that. Sure, maybe he should have acted sooner on her outrageous behavior, but first you have to walk in his shoes. He wasn't clueless, a wimp or intentional cuckold; we are talking about his soul-mate; the woman he had had several great years with just flips? You don't think of infidelity first, maybe you think hormones, change of life, cancer, I don't know, but not infidelity. Remember, he wasn't reading this story, he was living it. Another great story line, ST. GOOD JOB. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You captured the hate that we cause by cheating. You did so well that you gave me flashbacks of how I destroyed my marriage. I thought it was fun and exciting, right up until my husband walked in and shoved my lover out an upstairs window. His leg was impaled in a fence post. I regret it all daily now. I lost the best man I ever knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the last Anon. WHO do you regret losing, hubby or your boyfriend, who is now a living shish ka bob!

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very bleak and unsatisfying ending. Why wouldn't the cases be retried? Also there's a major lack of anything on the ex wives of the husbands falsely accused and jailed. And the main bitch got off too easy, at least someone dropping by with some acid to throw all over her body and face so that she lives the rest of her life in high amounts of, near constant, pain and suffering, being deathly afraid to look in the mirror and seeing disgust on the face of every person that looks at her.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.11.22]

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the stories that have even the slightest chance of really happening. This story isn't one of those stories. One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, loved it. The only comment I have is I believe you cannot collect retirement from the reserves until 60. I had a friend who retired from the reserves (E-7) and that is when he could collect his retirement. He served several years (10-15) in active duty before that. Had to get out because of bone spurs but apparently they went away so he joined the reserves.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

A bunch of corrupt lawyers and a power-hungry wife took on a marine and expected him to fold? Now that is what I call fiction! Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. I read this story, and it didn’t seem like a typical One on Lit. Usually, regardless of the heinous crime committed by the wife, she barely gets probation. And it too many cases, she ends up back with ex hubby. Reading this story, was like opening the windows after a long hard winter, on the first day of spring. A breath of fresh air. I gave it a “5”, and would’ve went higher, if possible. So here is some words of advice, to the other writers out there. Quit writing Harriet and Ozzie porn. It’s not the 1950’s. Women are liberated, and want to be treated like men. Oblige them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am in the same camp as Anonymous who wrote 7 months bacK: "I debated commenting on the commenters, but as usual, half of them apparently don't know how to read." Fully agree. Not just that but too many lack basic comprehension skills.

No probs with awarding this difficult topic 5 stars.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

No one BTB like saddletramp needed that after too dang many soft endings or moronic ones as usual well written well put together

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Another good one.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

A sad, sad tale, well written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Only one minor nit pick - you can't draw on a USMC Reserve pension until you turn 60 - you can retire and have all other benefits, but pay doesn't start till 60.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Damn, I love these stories, no matter how many times I read them. 5 BIG ONES, again!

MountainMan1336MountainMan13369 months ago

I gave this story 5 stars, for some reason I have no doubt believing that a bunch of lawyers are capable of doing such things. There is no creature on this earth slimier than a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry this guy is too Stupid, Gullible and Wimpy to have been a member of the US Marine Corps, all Marines know how to fight being a clerk makes no difference, they are all Marines. The 1st disrespect and slutzilla would have been out on arse, also the Corps is a true brother and sisterhood, u piss off 1 Marine u piss off the whole Corps, don’t care how rich the law firm was, they wouldn’t have survived that and the JAG corps has excellent lawyers

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Difficult to understand why he took no action for so long. I believe you have underestimated basic Marine training.

Still, a good story and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another variant on a tired, lawyer-ranting theme.

No big loss should anyone decide to skip reading this - wish I had.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Five Big Stars

robinhodrobinhod7 months ago

Not to the standard I expect from this fine writer.

It was so far over the top I just couldn't handle it.

Sorry ST56, I usually give 5.

No more than 3 this time.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

It was a bit of the normal over the top BTB type of story,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Shame Jenny never watched ‘the fall’ lol he was shot an used amnesia as his defence

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some how I missed this one, but I still enjoyed it. and gave it 5 stars. As I was reading the first part of the first page, I kept wondering which of the Hawkins girls was going to be his lawyer.

Is it just me, or do cheating wives normally work for lawyers? Or do they just seem to find them as boyfriends? And are they all married to accountants? Just asking as it sure seems that way, as most of the accountants wives seem to work for a lawyer. Not all of them do family law though, as some seem to do corporate law. I really enjoyed the story, although it seemed to be missing something that I couldn't put my finger on it.

I hope you're feeling better. I know after my heart attack it took me a few months to learn what I can and can't get away with. The side effects from the medications were what took the longest to get used to. In another month it'll be 3 years since I've been in the hospital for any type of stay, and that was 5 months after I had my heart attack.

Harvey8910Harvey89106 months ago

This was a great story and the good guys win once again. Jenny really thought she was bullet-proof in her job as a paralegal at this law firm. But, instead she was sentenced to 30 years in prison for her part in the extortion plan at the law firm. Mike met a nice woman and they started spending their retirement together traveling the country in the RV he bought. with the settlement money he got from the class action suit against Jenny’s law firm. When Jenny got out of prison, she spent the rest of her life living at home and living on welfare. She wrote a blog on the dangers of infidelity. She should know all about that. I am so glad this story turned out the way it did. Five stars, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars on this one . My ex worked at an Museum . I caught her having a gangbang with some of her co workers . I had some nice Video that showed her having fun . Believe it or not she got mad at Me for sending copies to her family and some of her close friends .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More over-the-top fun from ST 😎

.

Needed one more scene at the end, however….a couple years after marrying Carol, they are strolling arm in arm in a park somewhere, and just happen to walk by Jenny in her wheel chair parked by a bench. At which time he calls out to Jenny: “Learned to do wheelies with that thing yet?”

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG4 months ago

My only real bitch id reservists don't draw retirement until age 60.

ForensicFossilForensicFossil4 months ago

This author knows nothing whatsoever about the practice of law.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mike is a fucking stupid asshole who let the slut continously disrespect him and wouldn't have acted until a wife gave him evidence. Pointless mentioning he was in the Marine Corp when he's simply a dumb cuck

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jenny's parents and sister can go fuck themselves. They must be so proud of the cheating felon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Jenny's parents and her sister's attitude towards her infidelity speaks volumes for Jenny's character. Behind every asshole and every bitch there are asshole parents who have instilled all the wrong things in their child. So obviously her parents' attitude is eminently understandable. All the assholes in this story got their comeuppance. I think you made the mistake in leaving out her parents. They should have got theirs too. The deserved the most. Had they brought up Jenny with better morals, maybe she would have grown up to be a better person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written but the plot came up a bit short of five stars. Four solid stars.

JPB NOT BOB

willyk1212willyk12128 days ago

4 stars love people like carol they just get it well done hey tramp finish greg and allie

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...