All Comments on 'Caught: Jenny'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Oorah, marine!

Boyd Percy

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 4 years ago
You're on fire ST'56 !

I hope that hard drive is bursting at the seams with bunches more just like this!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As usual, boring in the extreme

Cartoon characters, inhuman actions and dialogue, zipped up in a revenge scheme for bitter old men. Saddletramp's usual, in other words.

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Meh

The writing isn't bad, but this story is boring in how formulaic it was. I feel like I've heard this same story at least a hundred times. Oh well.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
A law firm, sends out blackmail emails, . . .

. . . from it’s own computer system? Who’s the senior partner, Michael Avenetti?

The story was amusingly written, if somewhat boilerplate, but that part was so wildly unbelievable that it tainted the whole thing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Needed this

We really needed a good saddletramp BTB to offset the other three POS stories posted tonight. Cheating wife and lover get shot up and husband didn't have to do it. Had me worried that a RAAC might be coming because of her injuries, but he did the only reasonable thing and put her out. Great story and much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You really need to come down to earth.

You don't write too bad but your stories are always over the top. I know I've said this before but you need to think more when writing. Do you really think a law firm would be so stupid as to write down a blackmail attempt? A 10 yr. old kid would know better than that. And you gave us no credible reasoning for the 180 turn around of the wife. She went from a loving wife to the wicked witch of the west in zero to 4 seconds. You have to make your stories more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
as it should be....

Great tale and told well. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 stars

See an ar-15 can be put to good use.

Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
I don't care if the plot is OTT

I enjoyed it for what it was a good old BTB fantasy way over the top with holes as big as bricks in it but I didn't care. It's fiction, fun and a great ending. Like your stuff lots fella.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Ugghh

"And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama..."

I'm assuming that this is the authors plea to not point out that his characters are cartoons and his plots have more holes than swiss cheese.

If he had given the wife a mustache she could have twirled it while laughing maniacally about her evil plans. Seriously, Hanna-Barbara created more realistic characters.

TLB1981TLB1981over 4 years ago

Always faithful USMC says it all.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Struth!

That Folks is what I call:- An in your face Take that Slut..Damn all the Bastards that Screwed The Slut to Hell and let the pitch fork wielding red dude sort them out!....A mouthful hey!,,,,,,Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it as wild as it was

But somehow i feel like he didnt get answers or revenge. Some how larma took over when the other guy did the shooting. He never got to kick someone in the balls or punish her himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well...

felt like it was written for 14 year olds, that had no knowledge of how things work in real life. That being said, it was a BTB story and not a RAAC/Cuck story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

I agree with others that it is not believable that a law firm would be so stupid about sending incriminating emails, or leaving evidence in the "sent" folder. Also, are we to understand that a woman, a nonviolent offender, who was unable to walk due to a spinal injury spent 10 years in prison? How does that work? Would she be assigned a personal assistant to care for her? It seems more likely she would have just been given probation, or been given an ankle bracelet and placed under house arrest in some kind of long term care facility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely ridiculous!

No one is this stupid. I loved it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Meh

I had over a dozen things that were wrong here, could probably have had more, decided that this story wasn't worth it.

The only one I feel I HAVE to mention was the "nothing" got reviewed line. That is flat-out impossible! Every extorted husband would petition for relief from the divorce settlement, and the judges probably wouldn't even need hearings! They were slam-dunk cases.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
It was good

Until the Epilog

Why why why do authors insist to add an epilog that adds 15 to 30 years to a story when the story was not written as if it were 15 to 30 years ago?????

You began the story with him sitting in the hospital, in the present. That firmly grounded the timeline. Your story featured smart phones with video cameras, videos sent by email and on thumb drives. You made side references to contemporary events. Then in the epilog you age him to 55!

I also agree with other comments, no way they sent extortion emails from company emails.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If only it could be solved so easily

Myself went through hideous allegations of child molesting, alleged illicit affairs with fictitious male and females, close on possessing and producing illegal porn, and numerous other slants, some time after she was kicked to the curb. If I had the funds available to pursue the matter, all my retirement fund deficit problems would have been solved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't beleive you portrayed a Marine as being so stupid

Even the dumbest one I ever met would not have put up with the first half of your story! Marines are proud people and do not accept disrespect. Please, do not write any more stories with veterans in them, not even pencil pushers.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 4 years ago
Nice

Good tale. Yes, a tad over the top. But it's entertainment, not non fiction. Thanks. Loved it.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 4 years ago
Not close to believable

This is another story that should have started with “once upon a time....”.

The overall story premise is sound. The wife going from loving to evil witch in a nano second is one problem of many problems.

Where was the feeling, angst and outrage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid, absurd

Idiotic. An absolutely ridiculous story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked...

the broad strokes of the story. Brooks' comment misses the forest for the trees. Think of it as an antidote to the "sensitive" writing we constantly get in which the copyrighted LW weak husband character blubbers and gets thoroughly in touch with his feminine side before he takes any action...and the action is quite mild because he still has feeeelings for the cunt. It's cathartic and cleanses the palate to have the bitch fricasseed once in a while. Killing some lawyers and financially ruining and imprisoning the rest is an added bonus....kind of like winning a "Door Prize".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gave it a 5

Despite the little mistake at the end when he says he retired at 55. That implies he might have been about 30 when the story unfold, about 25 years ago. Cell phone didn’t take video or recording then. We didn’t need to know that.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
"...telling me I had no right to ask what she was doing outside of work or the home."

Nope. That's dead wrong. Both spouses owe the other knowledge and peace of mind along with fidelity and respect. She gave him none of that.

Good story, but when you create a nasty wife you REALLY CREATE A NASTY WIFE!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
appreciated

I think it's hard to write a true btb story. I mean one where she REALLY suffers! I enjoyed the story for what it was . I guess at the end of the day, I'm not looking for the wife to be maimed or dead, but I want her to get what she deserves for cheating. I'll take this over the husband weakly watching it happen and accepting it. every time! ;0) thanks for sharing.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Very good story!

But... you made some mistakes, echoed in the comments. No need to repeat, but ignore most of the anonymous troll comments.

Okay, very, very good story, through 85% of the story, then you rushed through the ending. Mistakes were made only in your closing and epilogue. This indicates you planned your story, at least mentally, but not your closing or epilogue. Lesson learned? Plan it out, outline, then fill in the blanks.

One thing, your editing was outstanding! No spelling errors, your grammar was excellent.

Keep up the good work, keep using that military foundation, use it t your advantage. I’m retired Army. I’m writing a book, or I’d write a bunch of these...

Hoooah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, way over the top

Yeah, kind of a silly, even juvenile, story. The husband not recognizing what was going on, not dealing with the way she was treating him long before he got the pics and video - that doesn't sound like a Marine to me, or any other spouse, male or female, for that matter.

The wife was just completely unbelievable. She had to hate her husband to do the outrageous things she did, so how/when did that happen? So many holes and twists and over-the-top situations... ah, it just got silly.

That said, it would have been a worse story if the husband had accepted what the wife did and reconciled... so at least you spared us that. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Being Nit-Noid

Mike was a Traditional Reservist (one weekend/month + two weeks active duty). Reservists eligible for retirement collect at age 60. There are exceptions. Most common is being activated post 9-11 where 90 consecutive days within a fiscal year would allow one to collect retired pay three months earlier. Mike would have to serve 20 of those 90 day periods to collect at 55. Nothing mentioned in the story about activations. Not sure why a CPA would need to be activated other than early in support of a contingency.

Not sure Jenny would be collecting welfare since she is living with her parents. Household income help determine eligibility. She should be able to collect Social Security disability benefits since she cannot walk and is partially blind. She can collect that for the rest of her life.

Anonymous questioned whether a wheel-chaired person can serve time in prison. Yes, it happens all of the time. These persons get around with assistance from fellow prisoners usually their cell mate (aka bunky). There are also blind prisoners which are led around by placing their hand on the shoulder of a fellow inmate who can see.

A convict does not get reprieve from serving time just because he or she is disabled. They just get assistance from a volunteer or voluntold fellow inmate.

All in all, this is an entertaining story written in the fashion which fans of ST1956's writing have come to appreciate. Some commented the story is over-the-top. Umm . . . really? It's a Saddletramp1956 story. Did you really expect anything different? I would be disappointed if it wasn't over-the-top. His stories are like a NASCAR race; it's the wrecks which most fans are anxiously waiting for. No wrecks tend to be boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great btb...

...well done. Enjoy all your stories. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 4 years ago
Not so good

I lost interest about where he saw the lawyer. She was pretty unbelievably slutty, and clearly no love for hubby. Hard to see why they stayed married as long as they did. Didn’t vote as I didn’t finish the story

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To much like recent stories I read

These stories really do not work.just read how to write a story by Farmers Son . Now that’s a real writer

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
You know, just her not calling him back until 7 am should have been the true beginning of the end...

One of the most aggravating LW tropes, which keeps popping again and again, is to keep piling up evidences after evidences after evidences AFTER EVIDENCES that a woman is OBVIOUSLY stepping out of her marriage, with the husband always doing NOTHING about it when it all started...

It drives me absurdly crazy.

Honestly, this marriage - and story - should have come to a quick conclusion right after the 'going out all night til 7am without notifying my husband' incident. Following that mess, the very next time Jenny mouthed out at Mike, he should have sit her down, looking straight in her eyes, and asked "What the hell do you want from this marriage?" And the second she said anything other then "OK, we have problems, but we can work on them, I love you too much to not do so", he should have went straight to a divorce lawyer to dissolute his farce of an union.

'Guess I am way too no-nonsense, but, if my spouse openly lies to me, disrespect me, goes out late all the time, and buy lingeries that I never see... Well, obviously she is cheating on me - duh! So why would I want to stay a second longer in the marriage - 'cause I LOVE HER!? What kind of sad-ass, pussy response is that? And yet, this is exactly how saddletramp1956 made his MC react.

Supposedly, Mike's a Marine, right? Aren't those type of soldiers, even on the administrative side, trained to address clear and present danger immediately upon noticing them? Hey, I'm not a military guy... what I'm just saying here is that Gregory, as portray by the writer, has absolutely zero sense of self-preservation. Which would make him a sorry excuse of a Marine... and makes him a MC you simply cannot root for. I wonder how much longer he would have dragged his feet (and how many creampies he would have ended up eating, in the meantime...) if Traci did show up and force him to do something about his farce of a marriage. Probably a couple of more months, if not years - quite a simp you came up with, ST1956.

As for the rest of the story... it's fine. Sure, cannot believe any lawyer could be so brazen about blackmailing, but hey - it's a fictional story. The most believable act here, weirdly enough, is the shootout - honestly, it's kinda surprising that deranged individuals that got screwed over by the system doesn't try to kill lawyers more often. I guess it's a good thing... right? I may not like lawyers, but I rather see them disbarred or jailed than kill. The lot of them are assholes, but, ultimately, they're just doing their job.

By the way, not at impressed, author, by your inability to remember the names of the characters YOU created - I mean, fuck, how hard it is to remember that Traci's husband is named John? Where the hell does 'Jeff' come from!?

Nope - not at all the best effort from this author. 'Wish I could have like or even commiserate more with Mike here, but goddamn, it's impossible to have much respect for this fool. The rest of them... whatever. Just your everyday, basic-level BTB fare. See, I just finished this story this morning, and I already starting to forget about it. This is how unremarkable it ended up being. You're way better than this subpar effort, author; please try harder, next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beaten senseless with red flags

Someone commented that a marine couldn't be this dumb. Apparently our protagonist was beaten senseless by all the red flags with which his wife hit him.

There are too many of these stories. Wife compiles a record of bitchiness so overwhelming that even a happy cuck would be crying. I realize you want to make the wife out to be a total bitch. But the only way to make this even remotely realistic is if you give them some kids and he's taking all the abuse for the team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT 'UNDERSTANDING' MEN... HOW FUCKING NAUSEATING CAN YOU SO-CALLED AUTHORS MAKE YOUR STORIES?

PUTTING UP WITH THEIR WIFE'S DISRESPECT AND VERBAL ABUSE FOR MONTHS UNTIL "THE GOOD FAIRY" DELIVERS AN EYEOPENING GRENADE THAT SHOUTS, "HEY, STUPID. WAKE UP. YOU'VE GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM!!"

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Story Well Written****

Just a good read that's all most of us readers want. Thanks for sharing. This was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stopped reading when George gave hubby confidential information without even a question.

Which is punishable with a 5 yr stint in prison. Like he would risk prison to help a guy he barely knows.

And why does it take a ducking gang baby to divorce his wife? Why not divorce her because she was a bitch to him and clearly didn’t want to be married to him? Why didn’t she just divorce him and take half his shit instead of cheating on him and he magically has the universe align so he could make out like a goddamn bandit?!?

It makes no sense. You make the lawyers and his wife absolute morons and he and George are the supposed heroes who reveal the base and corrupt law firm that makes so much fucking money they can give a paralegal a $30,000 ry raise and a 10k bonus but somehow can get sued by s CPA from buttfuck nowhere.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous 09/02/19 Re: "Wow, way over the top" - One of the challenges of first person POV stories is that we only see what the MC sees, we don't know what's happening at the office. Part of the problem here, is that it went from the GNO's just getting later and later to an overnight with a total dismissal of his concerns. There should have been conversations about how late she was getting back, along with the GRADUAL increase of her disrespect. Presumably their post GNO sex got less and less both in quantity and quality as well, and we didn't see that either.

@Anonymous 09/02/19 Re: "Good until the end" - In fairness, he author DID mention it, but he was wrong. As you say, any law student could get all of those divorce settlements overturned, they would barely even need hearings!

@MighyHorny - Agreed, except that I can't believe that the 7:00 AM GNO was the first sign of a problem. There must have been increasing signs of disrespect as they got later and later, and as I said to the Anon above, the post-GNO sex surely lessened in both quantity and quality.

@Anonymous Re: "Beaten senseless with red flags" - Not to repeat myself, but part of the problem with this story is that it DIDN'T describe those red flags. Instead of just saying, "As time went on, though, she began getting home later and later. One time, she didn’t even get home until 7:00 am the next day," why not SHOW us some of those nights, show some of their discussions/arguments, their effect on their sex life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As others have noted, this story is sort of trite: characters and action lack any depth, almost caricatures. (You wouldn’t have to go much further to make this satire there’s so many things are both predictable and over the top.) I enjoyed earlier stories from this author, but wonder if he doesn’t need to take a little longer now on I think a little deeper about making these stories both believable and interesting.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Mediocre

Even for the genre, just a bit too over the top. So a guy taking an AR15 and shooting up a restaurant is not a reason to maybe not make them readily available any time so eone gets screwed or thinks they are? Those dam gun control advocates don't understand it is the right of every red blooded man to take his anger out w a rapid fire weapon, and if innocent people are killed,well,that's collateral damage....god help us all. It didn't need that comment,the NRA doesn't support literotica.

The husband was stupid,a cpa these days would know about computer hacking,and after being warned not to talk to anyone,be careful,he opens a message that looks like spam (that could infect his pc w video or pictures of child porn or 'evidence' he did it himself.not to mention a lawfirm sending it from their servers, story would have been better if it was sent by gmail and through ip fingerprinting was found to be tied to members of the firm.

As far as the wife goes, she is just the cartoon bitch, the evil woman who just hates her husband bc she can....to make the story better there would need to be something, as written she is evil for evil's sake. Among other things she has a seperate account,yet it is obvious she isn't planning to leave John,so why bother? Her fuck buddies aren't leaving their wives,so why?

I like BTB stories but one where the wife turns evil and you can at least understand why,ST is a decent writer in how it is written,just needs more depth to it, fantasies are great,but fantasies w a touch of reality are better.

As far as the epilog goes, the timeline of it is looking forward,kind of like the end of American Grafitti or Animal House, showing the future. The tale is set now, the epilog is the future. I agree totally,the idea that 'nothing would change' w the divorces done under fraud is bs, not only would judges vacate any decisions made based on grsudulent evidence, lawyers would be all over getting the victims money. While I doubt a shyster law firm would have assets to pay off a multi billion judgement,they would still also have insurance. Those convicted of child molestation based on crooked evidence would face hundred million dollar verdicts, it would mean they were lazy and didn't verify the 'evidence', didn't check for doctored photos a d the like or perjurious testimony and the like. Lawyers may be scummy but in a gross breach like this they would smell blood and pounce.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 4 years ago
Oh for fuck sake.

Another SaddleTramp MRA special.

--cheating wife has to also just become evil as fuck for no particular reason

--hubby puts up with astounding amount of bullshit but won't even entertain thoughts of divorce until the cheating is revealed and proven beyond a doubt

--usual "vast conspiracy of lawyers/politicians and evil women" against poor, poor husbands.

--usual complete lack of understanding about divorce law, criminal law, privacy laws, etc.

--AR packing mass shooter as a victim and the shooting victims as villains

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Writing getting repetitive

I liked the author's earlier work, but this and other recent stories are getting very repetitive. Author is even reusing ideas from his/her prior stories with little changes. author really needs to start changing it up and getting away from doing the same story over and over again.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
BTB

Who needs storyline, plots or character depth when we have a good btb. It wasn't even the hubby doing the vengeance.

Nicely put together with no cucks hurt.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 4 years ago
Feelgood fantasy

Just pure nonsense.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@njlauren

"I like BTB stories but one where the wife turns evil and you can at least understand why" - Yeah, even if it's a bad reason, like hubby works/travels too much, it's A reason, not just MSR.

ttom76ttom76over 4 years ago
OTT to the point of stupidity

Most of my points have already been covered. I'll just add the following:

How in the hell did he get to do their books????

There's a big conflict of interest as his wife worked for them!

Also, the stupidity of that firm; hiring an honest CPA? Frankly, they really aren't required to perform an external audit, so why did they?

Also, his attorney, Sally, says to look for a hidden account, but he already had to know that she had one, from the audit. Why didn't he mention it? Stupid.

Lastly, if you're going to make a main character be in a profession other than your own, google it and look up the requirements. Look at https://study.com/articles/Certified_Public_Accountant_How_to_Become_a_CPA.html, for example.

Graduate work and 2 years related experience before you can test for it.

30 seconds of research would have found this for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cranky

A bit of a different venue but the results were a bit more ugly than most of the stories of this sort. Not a great deal of feelings and my son in high school would be a suspected author of this story.

You can do a much better story than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I continue to read this author's stories hoping they will get better and always give 3 stars

One I gave 4 to. Now I feel that "keep writing" is no longer an option so I give my first 2 star post. Write better or post in fantasy.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
I think this is parody.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Full marks for a very good yarn!

We know its btb so why all the negativity! It is fiction after all and I do not think the author actually underestimates the readers intellect. He takes license and we have to go along with the story unless ... it becomes totally ridiculous! I like this story and gave it full marks. When he showed his wife the video of her screwing two men her reaction was:" Well, I guess you’ve caught me. I suppose now that you know, there’s no need for me to sneak around anymore,” she said. “So I’ll be bringing John by the house from time to time and yes, he’ll be spending the night. In MY bed. And yes, you’ll watch and if you’re a good boy ..." You know that this woman has gone off the deep end - she's lost or too caught up in this power game. She definitely does not love her husband anymore. And the poor guy's only fault was that he loved and respected her ... too much we realize. What a bitch who gets her comeuppance and the revenge is justified! 5-Stars Saddletramp 1965!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
To BTB

Some may say BTB,but in truth does Jenny deserve the BTB,to tell you the truth I think she got her punishment and then some.I mean to have divorce papers served in the hospital by her husband after being shot,blinded in one eye,paralyzed,sentenced to 20 years in prison or 10 with parole,and ultimately publicly ruined for life,don't you think she paid for her crimes?.

Now her husband or ex-husband to be more specific was as hard as a brick shithouse couldn't forgive Jenny after what she went thru.Now I know some say what she did was unforgivable by saying those things about the man she loved,but doesn't she deserve a litle sympathy,even if she never walks or able to see out of one eye should she have her whole life torn to pieces,no she doesn't.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

This certainly stirred up the gentle, peaceful folk here on LW. It's just a fiction story for the BTB fans. The wife , even a cheating whore as she is written probably didn't deserve to be shot. But the philandering boss did, and she happened to be with him again. She deserved to be divorced and warranted no sympathy from the husband. Don't try to turn a fantasy story into an anti gun platform. Same for all of you pontificating about lawyers and accountants let it go. It's fiction, it doesn't have to mirror reality. When we get 10 cuck stories for every BTB, just let it ride.

EzrollinEzrollinover 4 years ago
Sounds familiar

This story was a little over the top and I believe I have read one that is very similar but can't remember the title or author. Still it was well written and easy to read so I gave it a four.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Well done.

That was one evil wife. She got everything she deserved. *****

266xxyz266xxyzover 4 years ago
Giving you 5*s

Like your story, like your writings and your style. Sometimes, some people do things that deserve harsh outcomes. Glad she got shot and fukked up life long; but I'm the judgemental type...shoot me. It's been done but have ducked a few til now but the day ain't over yet. Thx for the read.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Pet peeve. Former Marine no once a Marine always a Marine

Decent story cheaters caught and punishment but better if alive and serving as Bubba's bitch

Semper Fi

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How boring

How The story Ends is Pretty clear when it Starts if this isn't One of those cuck shit stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn....

4 bullets and the bitch still didn’t die...... goes to show it takes something serious to put down one of Satan’s whores.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Good but you’ve done better

There is something out there very similar to this. This one is shorter but it’s also wife on a law office getting caught up as a cheater. Guess lawmakers make the most dishonest characters in erotic stories ha.

Oh and gun control advocates - fuck OFF

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 4 years ago
Dumb Shit

The husband in this story should be named toilet as he was crapped on repeatedly. He only grew a back bone when his slut wife made his life completely intolerable. I hope I have never met a pussy like him.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
"Burn the Bitch"

I don't understand the negative comments. The poor guy just got clued into the reality of his wife's infidelity when she got shot. He let her get served on her sick bed. He acted prudently and promptly. After reading the story I wish it were longer.

I happened upon the story in a 'SIMILAR STORIES' menu, and have added you to my list of javorite dauthors. Keep it up.

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
I rarely disagree with Hawkeye, but found this story suited me just fine.

I enjoyed the hell out of it! Five Stars!

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Agree with rodryder44

I don't get why there are so many negative reviews. The punishment dealt out here by Karma to the wife was well earned. One might argue that she should have died, but I'm with the crowd that believes that the punishment she got as written fit the bill.

Also, the husband's actions seem fine to me, he never caved in to her shit & had a ready to go offense that he ended up not having to fully execute.

One other thing, for those who bitch about "that wouldn't happen in real life" or similar complaints: THIS IS FICTION. The authors are allowed to deviate a little to make a story.

If everyone of these characters acted with logic & respect, there wouldn't be any stories.

S.T. - thanks for your work. 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like Your Writing, *Tramp

but--you can't get a check as a retired reservist until you reach age 60, IF you have 20 or more "good" years count toward retirement. You can't retire with a check at age 55.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great story

This evil bitch got off light, considering all she and the partners had been doing to the husband and others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
it's a fictional story

Why is this so hard for anyone to understand is beyond me. But no, we have to say it should have been this, not that or it could not have happened. When you own the story you can make whatever you want it to be.

WL73WL73about 4 years ago
Dang it!

Paging through on my tablet and accidentally gave it a bogus score. An interesting read, sad part is from life I can se their modus operandi working. It is much harder to prove innocence than guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
DIDN'T GET ENOUGH

I know it's fiction, but the guy with the assault rifle should have drawn down a little finer. The husband would have gotten the life insurance payoff he deserved.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

love when you guys go with the usual trope of the entitled wife/woman crap. Its a fine plot device for the, to pu tit mildly, intellectually lacking testosterone driven knuckle draggers who scream and holler at writers like these are really their wives they are writing about. For those of us outside the single digit IQ range, its the written version of nails on a chalkboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wimp

She should have served about halfway down the first page. Hw wasn’t an ex-marine even a Boy Scout has more balls than the MC.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Sorry for his troubles, but .....

BTB. And they did. Good story. Sorry to see she got anything from the state when she got out of prison .No matter how much he got, it wasn't enough. 7 stars ( Again, I can't count. ) The Bear approves. But I don't understand why Traci was upset.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Idiotic

Shit for uneducated morons.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 3 years ago
I agree...

... what Anonymous-07/22/20 said.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow

Burn all the assholes

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
How do you know if you have a good lawyer

He's resting on the bottom of the ocean

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A horrible story

What a dumb wimp. Nobody is that stupid. Not reading any more of your stories.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great Karma for the cheaters...

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Wet Wimp

If he hadn't been such a wet wimp when it all started maybe it could have been avoided. What was he thinking about letting her walk over him like that. I find it hard to believe that she was a lovely person for the first four years of their married life, then suddenly become the devil incarnate, for no reason. I know it's fantasy, but that really is pushing the boundaries.

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963over 3 years ago
Reserve retirement....

pay doesn't start paying out until you get to 60 yrs old. You accumulate drill points until you have credit for enough, then hope you make it to draw the pay. Semper Fi

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 3 years ago
@sempergumby

He was active before he was Reserve, so those points add on to it. I know of a few old-timers who were active before joining the National Guard and they were able to get their payouts before 60. I believe this also applies to AGR types as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty awful

It may be the author's universe, but it isn't anything like the real universe. Author doesn't exhibit any understanding of human behavior, corporate operations, law enforcement, ... (But the writing was mostly without bad grammar.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The price to be paid

No one is perfect, but lack of mercy and love will turn your heart to stone just like Jenny. That stone heart will drag you under to drown in a sea of misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disgusting Woman

Hard to believe a woman as bad as Jenny! Got what she deserved but her husband came across as a bit of an idiot. He should have burned her way earlier, even before the Holiday Party. How can a man live with such disrespect and condescension?!! As usual, very well written. 5*s.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 3 years ago

Pretty awful all those men didn't receive the justice they deserved. Good story though!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

A Real Life Lawyer Tale.

.

"It's so sad that just 99% of all lawyers give the other 1% a bad name!"

.

Q: What's black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?

A: A Doberman!

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

I kind of liked this story. However, as a fellow Marine I do think he was much too soft, Then again he was an office pogue so what else can one expect? As for attorneys, what they did in this story does not surprise me one bit. I have heard from more than one man going through a divorce how the opposing attorney stated false accusations in court and would not drop it. Meanwhile, the husband getting divorced had been told by his own attorney "Just sit beside me and say nothing, show no emotion and accept what you get."

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great BTB story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PATHETIC MIKE GREGORY TOLERATED HIS CHEATING DISRESPECTFUL SLUT WIFE FOR SO LONG.....WHAT AFUCKING LOSER HE IS

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Cheaters cheat. They can't help themselves. Their God is the Devil, the God of the Earth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He let it go too long. Also, the dead ones got off easy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Wow!

Saddle you certainly have this down to a t. Hard to believe that this could possibly happen but there are jerkoff lawyers out there who do this shit. Glad they were caught and punished. Just a shame some of them died before their punishment was executed. As far as the ex-cunt, She should have had more pain. Sorry, that's just the prick in me coming out. I least I haven't killed anybody. Yet.

Fiva Stars

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
mmmm, good

This was a very good story, however it left me with a question. Why were the investigators following and documenting Jenny, when it was the husband they were hired to document? I can understand when she was with him. But when she was with others? This author lost it when it came to her, but literally killing her? I mean. At every avenue she was being put in a compromising position. Not being satisfied with finding out she was cheating, and then the husband having the presence of mind to wear a shirt with a pocket low enough for him to record her, but that wasn't enough, They had her disabled by a disgruntled ex victim of the company and then sent to prison for a lengthy time only to be released disabled,blind and broke. This author needs to back off a little and be more humane to women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I retired from the Navy reserve I didn’t get to draw retirement pay until age 60.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couldn't get past the first page. No one, and I mean NO ONE is that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any man (I mean real man) that allows his wife to go around disrespecting him and obvioulsy blatantly lying to him the way she did for as long as she did deserves to just bend over and take it as deep as it can go... he should have just become a good little cuck and submitted... I cannot imagine any real man allowing hinself to be as blind, deaf, and dumb as he was.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

More he named women?

That woman was absolute monster it disgraced to the human race a subhuman piece of garbage. Considering all the people that she helped destroy you're complaining about her being distinguished in prison makes me nauseated.

Where the hell is your sense of Justice?

Oh sorry I just have a thought just as only applies to women men deserve to get the shaft. Yep another FemDom Heard from.

Bill great story loved it as I do all your stuff.

Tell your detractors, Aside from those with legitimate positive Constructive commentary, To shove it with the sun don't shine.

davezqdavezqover 2 years ago

I have been reading the author's stories, and I admire his craft, especially plot, characterizations, and believable and surprising twists in the plot. However, I find the character of Jenny outlandish, overexaggerated, and not to be believed even in an unfaithful wife. Not one of his better stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
5313 Followers
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...