Caught Masturbating by My Mother

Story Info
Caught masturbating by my mother has its advantages.
1.9k words
4.48
60.3k
92
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught masturbating by my mom certainly had its rewards as my mother and I cum to an interesting incestuous agreement.

I was in my room the day following my 18th birthday masturbating for the second time and didn't hear my mother when she called me from downstairs. When I did not respond, she came up to check on me, and yes, she caught sight of me vigorously stroking my erection right at the point of erupting full blast, followed by several smaller bursts.

Not being aware of her presence, I continued to lie back against my pillows supported by my headboard with my eyes closed with a look of absolute content. Continuing to pleasure myself, spreading the resulting ejaculate down along the length of my phallus and over the still bulbous head of my erection, as it had yet to become flaccid. Then as I began to fondle my scrotum, I heard my mother exclaim, "Wow!"

Astonished having heard her voice, I opened my eyes and being embarrassed, all I could respond with was, "What?"

Without addressing the fact that she had just walked in on me masturbating, my mother responded reluctantly "I, I just wasn't expecting to find you, er, to be so well, er,... um, so well endowed!"

Thankful that she was not reprimanding me, I went with the flow by saying "Am I, do you really think so?"

I was pleased that our exchange was going along rather well as my mother responded, "Well, from my vantage point I believe you're well above average, in both the length and girth departments." Then smiling, she offered, "And pleasantly so, I might add.", as she motioned her hand toward my pubic area.

Continuing she said, "I see that you'll have no difficulty pleasuring whomever it is you'll eventually be having intimate relations with."

I responded with a measure of concern "I don't even want to think about that."

Looking perplexed, my mother asked, "Why's that sweetheart?"

I answered, "Because I get tongue tied even thinking about starting a conversation with a female, how am I ever going make a sexual advance, let alone disrobe in front of one, and...".

As I faltered, my mother asked with a slight smile, "And what dear?"

Reluctantly I said, "You know mom, try to touch her and you know ... 'do it'. I'm not even sure that I'd know how to go about actually doing 'IT' properly."

Reassuringly, my mom put her hand on my arm as she said, "Believe me Gill, once you get past the preliminaries, you'll both know what to do, that is of course if you both want 'IT'." She then added, "Just remember, no matter what, never try to force your affections on anyone, not ever, it needs to be 100 percent mutually consensual."

As she spoke, I sensed that my mother was pondering something over in her mind, possibly some of the various approaches that she felt I might find interesting. She slowly began letting her hand drift, first from my arm down onto my thigh, followed by the gentle circling of her fingertips along the length of my inner thigh.

Looking up at my mother I uttered "Mmmm, that feels really nice mom."

She then moved her hand again as she said, "You might try something like this Gill", as she brought her hand up under my undershirt and onto my naked breast and began teasing my nipple." She continued, "Most, if not all women enjoy having their breasts fondled, especially their nipples and areolae. And if you really want to turn them on, use your tongue and lips also. This is all part of what's referred to as 'fore play', which you employ to help arouse your 'love interest' and hopefully get her interested in wanting to reciprocate doing 'IT' to you too."

My mother then truly surprised me by offering "Go ahead Gill, your truly magnificent manhood looks like it's ready for another round of pleasuring, so why don't you continue doing what you were doing when I interrupted you."

Embarrassed, I responded, "I can't mom, not with you watching and touching me like you are."

She responded, "Don't fret sweetheart, who better to help you? I have your best interests at heart. You need to be educated and I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to do just that, you just need to relax."

Moving her hand towards my pubic area she said, "Look, see how my touching you has caused your manhood to twitch and rise to the occasion. Look at how it's engorged and fully erect once again, I'm truly impressed at how thick it is."

Then when I didn't protest, my mother reached into the flap on my briefs and placed her hand onto my cock and after placing her fingers around it as much as she could, she began to stroke her hand up and down my erect cock slowly. As I began to writhe my hips, she looked up at me and said "Tell me the truth Gill, doesn't this feel much better than stroking it yourself? If it doesn't, tell me to stop and I'll stop, that is, if you really want me to stop. Otherwise, I'll keep stroking you and I promise, if anything, you're going to beg me continue and not stop."

Here I was at a crossroad, I wasn't sure if what we were doing was proper and acceptable or not. However, I was already at the point of not caring about any societal moirés, I definitely knew that I did not want her to stop. Now, all I really cared about was for her to continue pleasuring me, but I still felt obligated to ask, "What you're doing for me is wonderful mom, but how is this teaching me how to pleasure a partner?"

With a slight chuckle she said, "It's not really, but I wanted to begin by making you comfortable by being touched and appearing nude with a woman." Then she asked, "How much do you know about a woman's body Gill?"

I answered "Not very much really, except I know I want to see and touch a woman's breasts. I want to see how they feel and how they would react to my touch, to my caressing them and how they'd react to my lips and tongue. I want to experience being able to suck on a lover's nipples and feel the area surrounding the nipple with my lips."

She then asked "What about a female's lower sexual apparatus? Have you ever seen a female's lower parts? Do you know what a woman's sexual organs look like?"

Nervously, I responded "No, not really, other than what I've seen watching some porn videos. Anyway, how many parts can there be?"

Smiling my mother responded "There are several, and they are somewhat interrelated. And when they are aroused, they can ignite a woman's passion. Would you like me to show you mine?"

Even more nervously I answered "Sure, if you are willing and want to."

My mom then offered "Gill, seeing a nude woman is also considered part of 'fore play'. I believe having you see a woman in the flesh, even if it is your old mom, should arouse you and help you in pleasuring yourself. What do you think, might it help if I were to bare my feminine jewels for you right now?"

Not wanting to delay and give her time to reconsider what she just offered, I immediately responded "Yes definitely, I'm sure that could only help." Then I added "And it'd be educational also!"

My mother continued "It's just as important, if not more so, that you're well prepared with the knowledge of how to satisfy your female partner. Being well informed about what arouses and satisfies a woman's sexual urges will serve you well in your love making endeavors. Keep in mind that it is always best to ask what your partner likes and enjoys, don't be reluctant to ask questions and seek her direction. It's not unlike following a road map when you're traveling on an unfamiliar road, and always keep in mind that no two women are exactly alike regarding their carnal desires. Just because one woman might enjoy your going down on her and eating her out, doesn't necessarily mean that another of your future sexual partner's may likewise be so inclined."

Taking her recommendations to heart, I asked "What kind of things arouse you mom?"

With a broad smile she answered, "Great response Gill, you're a quick learner. Actually, many of the things you've mentioned, having my breasts kissed and fondled. Having my nipples caressed with tongue flicks, having them sucked on and even having my breasts used to masturbate my sexual partner, maybe you've heard of it as a 'titty fuck'."

Wow, my mother just said 'fuck'. I thought my arousal was already at its peak, but my cock was now twitching to my every heartbeat.

She then added "Of course, I love cunnilingus and having my 'pussy' played with and having my 'clit' gently licked and caressed. But that's all in my receiving end of sexual pleasuring, but I also take great pleasure in the 'giving' end."

I guess I looked a somewhat perplexed, so my mom added "My fondling of my male partner's erect penis and his scrotum, you know your 'ball sack'. I really enjoy seeing his reaction when I use my tongue and lips on his cock and ball sack, but especially when I take his manhood into my mouth and pleasure him with long, slow up and down strokes between my lips. And I love bringing him to a mind-blowing climax, whether or not he returns the favor."

Then she really surprised me when she reached forward and grasped my stiffened rod in her hand and said "Here, let me show you!" as she lowered her head and began to lovingly lick around the mushroom crown of my engorged cock several times, just before sucking my entire erection between her lips, down to my pubic area.

Just then, we were interrupted by the sound of a door opening and closing downstairs. My mother rose from the bed and indicated "That must be your sister coming home from work, we'll have to continue this another time!" Just as she was about to leave me alone in my room, she said "Get dressed Gill, you wouldn't want your sister to catch you like that, would you?" Then, almost in a whisper to herself added "Maybe you would!"

As my mother was about to exit my bedroom, she turned and said, "Listen Gill, if you are interested in our continuing our 'discussion', mention during dinner that you're feeling 'under the weather' and I'll suggest that it might be best if you call in sick tomorrow. This would provide us with the perfect opportunity to have several hours to be alone together, without the worry about the possibility or concern of being interrupted again and it will give us ample time to complete what we weren't able to finish today."

Then she added "That is, only if you're interested. If not, then don't mention about feeling under the weather and I'll know that you're not interested."

I immediately feigned a cough as I brought my hand up to cover my mouth. I heard my mother chuckle in response as she exited the room and closed the door behind her.

To be continued