Caught Masturbating by My Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
This is Chapter 2 of Caught Masturbating by my Mother.
1.9k words
4.54
28.1k
50
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught masturbating by my mother certainly had its rewards, as it was the driving force behind our mutually rewarding incestuous relationship.

This is a continuation of Caught Masturbating by my Mother which you are urged to read first.

Chapter 2

I made certain not to come down to dinner until after my mother had called twice, followed by her having my sister come up to my room to 'wake me' and tell me that dinner was already on the table. After sitting down at the dinner table, I coughed several times and feigned feeling poorly. My mom reached over and feeling my forehead with the back of her hand and said, "You appear to be running a slight fever, you'd best call-in sick tomorrow and remain home so you can rest up."

As my mother did so, my sister gave me the 'stink eye', causing me to think that she believed she knew something was up. I then cleared my throat and said, "Thanks mom, I think that might be best."

After acting 'under the weather' by sort of picking at my dinner and skipping desert, I excused myself and said I was going to my room to rest. My mother promptly chimed in, stating that she thought that was a splendid idea and that she would look in on me before retiring for the evening.

As I was waiting with anticipation for my mother to arrive, I couldn't believe my luck at what had transpired just hours ago. Not only had my mother caught me masturbating, which led us to discuss not only my sexual inexperience, but also the details of her most intimate sexual exploits and interests.

Our discussion prompted her to first consider and then act upon her willingness to begin to personally instruct me on the intimate contact with the opposite sex, to which I had confessed my reluctance to initiate.

I was beside myself, recalling how just hours ago, my mother had not only stroked my erection, but had caressed the head of my cock and then lowered her lips to surround her mouth around it down to my pubic bone before being interrupted, causing her to abruptly cease her ministrations on my throbbing cock.

I found it hard to comprehend how what took place, actually took place. I had never once even considered being intimate with my mother, how could I, she was my mom. It was only at this point that I began to realize how attractive my mother was. My mom stood 5 feet 8 inches tall, with an attractive build, auburn hair, green eyes, a nice set of buns and desirable breasts whose nipples I lusted to suckle on.

I had never previously appreciated her womanly charms, the shape and pertness of her breasts, how when she was dressed up -- how her blouse would drape her breasts and reveal the contour of her nipples and areola. I began to become aware of just what my dad and her other earlier love interests must have appreciated in her, especially how her slacks fit and would crease to call attention to what I could only envision as a remarkable camel toe, that I now fantasized about going down on.

It was about 10:30 that evening, after having heard my sister close her bedroom door for the evening, that my mother knocked lightly on my door in an effort to keep up the pretense of her current concern of my health. Having not waited for my response, she quietly entered my room and as she turned to close the door behind her, I withdrew the top sheet to expose myself. When she turned again to face me, she was greeted with little more than my bright welcoming smile and my raging, fully erect cock.

She smiled and quietly said, "Whoa there cowboy, keep in mind that your sister is just next door. We'll both just have to be patient and wait until tomorrow morning. You can do that, can't you?"

I answered, "I guess I really don't have any alternative, do I?" as my mother came over and sat next to me on the bed. Wrapping her hand around my pulsing manhood, she said, "I promise, you won't be disappointed like you were earlier today when your sister returned home." She then added "Perhaps this will help 'tide you over till morning'!" as she lowered her head and lovingly licked around the crown of my cock several times, before taking my entire shaft down to its base. When she hit bottom, she swirled her tongue left, then right on its underside several times. She then simultaneously sucked hard and hummed her delight in having my manhood in her oral cavity once again, causing me to raise my hips indicating my desire for her to continue to pleasure me with her mouth.

I groaned as quietly as I could and after several minutes of her ministrations on my shaft, I whispered, "I'm going to cum soon mom if you don't remove my cock from between your lips right now!" She hummed her response with a pleasing "Ummm humph" and sucked with determined vigor, causing me to erupt several bursts of cum, which she swallowed without missing a drop. After licking along the length of my shaft several times in order to capture any remaining ejaculate, she looked up at me smiling and said "I really hadn't plan to blow you just then, but I'm certainly glad I did. Hopefully that should keep you until morning, I know it will me!"

The following morning, I was pleasantly awoken as my mother straddled my head and lowered her aroused womanhood onto my mouth. As soon as I began to lick between the lips of her labia in response, we heard my sister exiting her room. I reacted by saying, "FUCK, not again. She must get a measure of perverted pleasure interrupting us just as we're about to become sexually 'involved'."

Having removed herself from my face, my mother got up, put her robe on and tied it closed as she walked to the door and whispered, "Hush, I'll take care of this."

My mother exited my room just as my sister was approaching. My sister said, "Mom, I think Gill is faking it, just so he can stay home today and watch porn."

I heard my mother respond, "No he's not, I just checked your brother's temperature and it's a hundred one point four. Now, get going before you miss your ride."

My mother walked with my sister to the front door and kissed her goodbye. She stood at the door to make certain that her ride showed, and my sister actually departed, before coming back to my room.

I was beside myself with nervous anticipation waiting for my mother to reenter my room, so that we could begin, or should I say, finish what we had begun the afternoon prior and my mother's wake up surprise just minutes ago.

My mother had begun disrobing as soon as she shut and locked the entry door behind her, allowing each piece of clothing to simply fall away as she strode quickly up towards my room. She smiled as she entered my room and swaggered towards my bed, taking delight in gazing upon my fully aroused cock standing at attention in response to her nakedness.

She climbed onto my bed and spreading her legs apart, she knee walked to position her aroused vulva above my throbbing member. Taking hold of my cock, she caressed its head along the length of her pussy lips several times. Her ministrations with the head of my cock between the lips of her aroused labia caused my mother to moan her delight as she slowly lowered herself, capturing my throbbing manhood within the warmth of her womanly charms.

I was in heaven with my cock encased by the warmth of my mother's velvety tunnel of passion. She leaned forward and her breasts came into contact my body. Gazing into my eyes she said, "Are you ready, I promised you this would be worth the wait!"

Using her knees, she lifted and lowered herself stroking my shaft, slowly at first and asked, "Am I true to my word, lover boy?"

Gripping her hips with both hands, I responded "OH YEAH MOM!"

She had already started to increase the speed of her stroking motion on my cock when she uttered, "Whatever you do Gill, don't pull out, I want ALL of your cum, deep inside me." Then she added, "Whenever we're together intimately like this, don't refer to me as mom. Why don't you call me Connie? OK?"

"Why Connie mom? Sorry, Connie." I asked.

"That will become evident as we progress and try different things, but for now, just pay attention to what we're doing now." she responded.

We were in the throes of ultimate passion and were about to reach the pinnacle of our simultaneous climaxes, when my mother loudly proclaimed, "Yes Gill, plug me, PLUG ME GOOD! Don't worry about anything except filling me with your precious seed, I'm safe, we're safe."

I responded, "OH Connie, I want to PLUG YOU every day!" as we came together.

We had both relaxed our bodies completely and with my mother resting on my chest and my cock still comfortably nestled in her welcoming pussy, I gently stroked her back several times. As my mom was expressing how much she fully enjoyed our coupling, I noticed movement by the door to my room.

There was my sister Julie smiling broadly and when she saw that I noticed her, she held her index finger up to her lips, in a 'keep quiet' gesture. With her other hand, she held up my mother's bra and panties, just two of the articles of clothing my mother had casually shed, thinking we had most of the day to pleasure one another without being disturbed.

Realizing that there would be hell to pay should my mother decide to look up and catch sight of my sister, I motioned for Julie to leave. She pointed her finger back and forth between herself and me and then pointed in the direction of her room, as she simultaneously shook her head up and down. Just before she pulled back, she smiled again and pumped her hand several times in a thumbs up gesture and mouthed 'LATER BRO'.

My mom and I rested there for several more minutes before she asked, "How long before you'll be ready for an encore Gill?"

I didn't immediately respond as I was still processing my sister's gestures. My mother then said "What's up Gill, I thought you'd be anxious for round two. Aren't you interested in an encore?"

I responded, "You know I am mom. I just need a little time to recuperate. I want to make sure I'm in top form to reciprocate fully." Then paraphrasing some of her own words from the evening before I said, "You'll just have to be patient and wait until we can get together again." and then added "I promise, you won't be disappointed."

She chuckled hearing me sort of quote her from the previous evening and said, "Promise, I'll hold you to that!", to which I responded, "We both will."

We kissed intimately and as our hands began to fondle each other's privates once again, I pulled back from our mutual kissing and said, "You better go before neither of us have the courage to leave and we get caught, then where would that leave us?" She reluctantly got up to leave and as she reached my door, she turned and said, "I miss you already." I simply responded, "Me too mom, I mean Connie?"

Stay tuned Literotica lovers, more will be forth 'cumming', as I have already begun a draft of Chapter 3 of 'Caught Masturbating by My Mother'.

Until then! 6EroticWanderingMind9