Caught Messaging Master Pt. 04 - Sunday

Story Info
Katie makes a big step sunday.
4.6k words
4.72
7.3k
10
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freezing cold water suddenly started to pour from the shower head all over me.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, turn it off!" I screamed.

"Wake up Katie, I think you've had enough beauty sleep for one night. You've been in there nearly 8 hours!" Mark laughed to himself and turned the shower off.

I stood up, feeling very stroppy.

"Ok, get out I need a shower." I said.

"Who are you talking to? Do you want another night like last night tonight? What am I saying of course you do." Mark said.

"Get showered and I'll give you this mornings outfit, hurry up and apologise for your attitude now. You got used exactly how you deserve to last night, you know that." he said telling me off.

"I'm sorry daddy for my attitude, I don't know what came over me. Thank you for everything last night I loved it." I said with a smile.

Mark walked out and shut the door. I looked at myself in the mirror. A mess looked back at me, my hair was all over the place, I had dried cum covering my eyes nose and mouth. My make up had run all around my eyes, lip gloss smudged and worst of all I smelt of piss everywhere. My breath was no better, after having Billy brush my teeth with his and marks cum I'm not surprised. What the fuck am I doing? I opened my mouth and let another man brush my teeth with his cum. Oh my god, he pissed in my mouth too!

Memories started to flood back, I got a bit more drunk than I realised at the time. How could I ever go back to normal life after last night? I can't be with a girl ever again, I'm pathetic.

I stepped into the shower and got every trace of last night off of me, I washed my hair. Removed my butt plug and cleaned my bum, god knows I needed it. I brushed my teeth 3 times. I looked in the mirror, now a pretty young girl was looking back, nice blonde hair with my fringe, no make up, my lips looking sexy, my tits still firmly in position and my French nails still fresh. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around covering my bum and boobs.

"Hey, you feel better now Hun? You did very well last night. You went to a place even I thought you might have problems with. You've exceeded my expectations I have to say. My job is to keep pushing your limits. I want no self worth left in you, no understanding of pride. You're a bimbo from this point on. You're a natural slut i have to say. I think you deserve a reward, so get dressed and I'll explain." he said. He made me so hot when he spoke to me like that.

Mark handed me this mornings clothes. A red crop top, some high waisted tight, black, vinyl leggings. He gave me a white strapless bra and a white lace thong. A pair of black crisscrossing, bandage, stiletto, open toe heels. They were beautiful. Finally a small beige faux fur open front jacket and a pair of sunglasses. This was by far my favourite outfit so far. I put my underwear on, needless to say mark stopped me there.

"I think you've got carried away and missed something sweetie." Mark said. I stuck my bum out and pulling my thong to the side he placed my butt plug back in it's rightful place.

"Woops, sorry daddy." I said.

I put my crop top on, fitting it just over my boobs. Then pulled my vinyl leggings up, Mark knew these are my biggest weakness. I love the feel of vinyl and I got horny instantly, I wanted to rub myself all over on the spot. I zipped them up and turned my ass to the mirror and moved my hand around my bum.

"They were my idea actually, I knew you would want to cum as soon as you were in those babe." Mark said with a grin.

"Thank you Mark, you know me too well!" I said.

There's no way the plug would slip out with how tight the leggings were. I placed my chastity cage firmly between my legs to stop any bulge. Next came my heels, 4 inches was still not enough for me to be at Marks height, I wobbled around the bedroom over to the table and sat down. I applied my foundation, blusher, eye liner, eye shadow and put on some new false lashes. Last nights lashes were completely ruined thanks to the lorry load of cum over my face. I put on some light red lip gloss, sprayed my perfumed. My hoop earrings were still in, I added a few little rings and a bracelet and finally my chocker.

"So, hot babe. I could fuck you all day it's unreal. We have a few things to do before any of that though, you're a busy girl today and you have more progress to make. More progress more reward, remember. So here is Lucy's letter for today." he said. He handed me and envelope which just had 'sunday' written on it.

"Katie, I'm hearing a lot of good things about you. You're being a very good little sissy for my friend Mark. Keep up the good work! I loved your version of candy man last night, so sexy! I was at the back with a couple of friends, I didn't want to come over and interrupt your date night. That Billy guy looked cute! You have to tell me all about him Tuesday. As for today, Mark wants to take you shopping this morning and spoil you, you lucky girl! Once you're back I've given Mark an outfit for tonight for you, I'm going to meet you for a drink at 9 so you need to look hot. I want to be wowed. I know you're already thinking about that cock of his, keep your knickers on! There'll be plenty of time for that when you get in tonight.

P.S I bet your tiny dick is dying to get out while you're in those tight little leggings ha-ha! x"

"We're meeting Lucy tonight for a drink?" I asked.

"If that's what she has put in the letter then that's what we are doing." Mark replied.

I curled my hair, placed my sunglasses on top of my head and put on my fur jacket. Mark came over and kissed me deeply. I leant back and his hand squeezed my bum as his tongue went further in my mouth.

"Oh, Mark. That was..." I said.

"Lost for words?" he laughed. "Lets go." he said.

I was hot and flustered from that kiss. Despite everything I'd gone through since Friday I was starting to get feelings for Mark. He's so powerful and dominant I cant help but follow every instruction. It's like I'm in a trance around him.

We left the hotel, every step in the vinyl leggings was like heaven. I rubbed my thighs together at every opportunity. In the taxi I crossed my legs and rubbed them. Mark moved his palm up and down my thighs on the journey. First we went into a make up store, I topped up on nail varnishes and got some new lashes and lip sticks. Mark got the assistant to help me pick them, he definitely did that to try to embarrass me but I've been through a lot worse recently. Talking to a girl about eye lashes is a walk in the park. We walked into an underwear shop next and Mark picked out a matching cream bra, French style knickers and a garter belt.

"I can see you in these already, I'm going to make you my bitch while you wear those." he put his fingers under my crotch and rubbed my cage. I let out a moan. There were a few staff members lurking around so I tried not to be loud. With my stomach on show because of this crop top he then grabs both my hips and begins snogging me again, I cant fight him off, I let him do as he pleases. His fingers slowly make their way down both sides of my waist and into my leggings. His fingers wrap around each side of my thong and suddenly his pulls, giving me a wedgie! My thong is now on show over my hips to anyone in the store looking, my hands grab his to try and stop him but he grabs the back now and pulls even more. I'm now on tip toes. He's too strong for me to do anything about it so I just stand on my tip toes with my bum poking out, my thong is on show to everyone.

"Please daddy not here!" I beg.

"Sorry I didn't hear you?" he said.

"Please daddy, please, everyone can see my thong. I'll do anything, please don't pull anymore!" I said looking up at him wide eyed.

Mark let go and I quickly pushed my underwear back into my leggings.

"What did I say earlier about having no pride left? Leave your thong on show over your hips so people can get a good look." He said.

I walked to the till and paid. I gave the assistant Marks cash.

"Have a cracking day miss." the guy behind the till said. The other guy covered his mouth to not laugh.

"Mark! My thong is literally stuck up my bum! These leggings are so tight I cant even pull it out." I said.

"Lets quickly get you an outfit for tomorrow then it's home time." he said.

We walked into the last shop and I picked out a stretchy denim skirt just above knee height and a white high neck sleeveless top.

"I'm going to try these on, I can sort my thong out while I'm there." I said.

I got into the changing room and took my crop top and leggings off. I stood and looked in the mirror pushing my boobs together, I reached around and pulled my thong from my bum and straightened it up. I looked down and my clothes were gone. What the fuck? Has Mark just pulled them all from under the curtain? There's no way he can leave me here like this. That's beyond ridiculous, I have no money, he has my phone. I have nothing. There is no way he would leave me here standing in my bra and knickers. I have a fucking butt plug in my ass and a chastity cage between my legs.

"Mark?!" "Mark is that you, this isn't funny!" I shout. No reply. Then I thought to myself I shouldn't be speaking like that, why do I keep fighting it? Mark is my master and whatever he has decided to do is best for me. I am his sissy after all. I need to stop feeling embarrassed, this is my place in life. I stood there 25 minutes in silence. A sales woman came to the curtain.

"Hello are you ok in there?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, I'll be out in 2 minutes! I was starting to panic at the situation. Then suddenly a bag came under the curtain.

"I'll see you back at the hotel babe, it's only about a half hour walk just ask for directions if you get lost right." said Mark.

"Mark, what are you doing? come back. Mark?" No reply, he had left me there in my knickers.

I opened the bag and pulled out a brand new with tags French maid outfit, stockings, my new bra, French knickers garter belt, a choker and a hairband. I thought to myself I can't do this. How can I walk out of this shop and down a high street for half hour then through the hotel lobby dressed as a French maid. Not even a man in a maids outfit, I'm a slut in a maids outfit, my tits will definitely be sticking out the top. I tried the outfit on. I put every part of the outfit on and chucked my old underwear in the bag and left it in the corner. The dress just about covered my bum. The top of the stockings were clearly visible and my boobs were out on show. I couldn't just stay in there forever I had to make a move. I walked out of the changing room and walked as quick as I could to the front door in these heels! As I'm leaving the shop the alarm goes off.

"Excuse me madam." says a mans voice.

"It seems something has set the alarm off madam." he said. He was tall, black and probably around the same age as me. I tried not to look into his eyes out of embarrassment.

"I haven't bought anything." I said.

"I'm afraid you'll have to come with me." he said. He walked me back through the store out into a back room.

"Ok you either hand over what you've stolen or I'll have to phone the police it's up to you. I don't know what kind of game this is but you are in trouble now." he said.

"Honesty, I don't know what I've taken." I said.

"Well its not the dress and its not your heels so it's something underneath." he said. He walked around me and lifted my dress up.

"That's interesting." he said.

"What is it sir?" I asked.

"They look like our stockings." he said. He walked around in front of me and went down on one knee. He lifted my dress again.

"I'm sorry, are you supposed to be doing this sir?" I said with my eyebrows raised.

"Ok, I'll get the police in here, I'm sure they will love you down the station." he said.

"No, no don't do that." I begged. He looked back down to my stockings.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here." he grabbed my chastity cage in his hand and looked at me. I bit my lip and bent a little at the waist.

"They would definitely love you at the station." he said and laughed.

"The situation is simple, you need to give me your outfit or I'm getting you arrested." the security guard said.

"These are my only clothes, I don't have any money or a phone on me. I can't leave here naked!" I said.

"Or, we can come to another arrangement." he said. He walked over and locked the door, he started to rub his hands around my bum and he sat down on the chair.

"Hop on slut." he said as he slapped his thighs. He pulled his trousers and underwear down and started to play with himself. I was frozen, I'd never been in this situation, I didn't want to fuck him but I don't want to go to prison dressed as a French maid. I walked over to him and sat on his lap facing him. He lifted my waist and I felt his head entering my bottom. He put his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't make a sound.

"Bounce." he said. I started to slowly move up and down on his dick, after a few minutes I was hoping he would just cum so I could get up and leave as soon as I could but he wouldn't cum. I kept bouncing up and down, I could feel my tits moving up and down as I picked up the pace. His hands roamed about my body from my waist up to my tits, he played with my cage and there was no sign of an erection this time, I felt horrible and wanted Mark to come in and save me. He grabbed my hips and started to thrust up into my ass and finally came in me. I got up and stood looking at him.

"Get out and don't come back here." he said and he pulled the tags off of my thong and garter belt.

I quickly left the shop feeling violated. I walked down the high street, wiggling my ass with every step. I kept my head down and walked as fast as I could. I saw a group of lads ahead of me but it was too late to suddenly turn and cross. They stopped me in my tracks.

"Excuse me girl can I get your details? I need my place cleaned tonight." one said.

"Yeah so do I" another one said.

"Yeah and me." his friend added.

"Sorry I'm busy." I said and started to speed up. My boobs were bouncing so much because of how fast I was walking and I could feel the security guards cum dripping down my thighs now. I finally made it to the hotel and walked up to the lift.

"Oh hey girl, it's you again!" I turned to see the two girls I was in the lift with Friday night.

"Oh hi, you ok?" I said.

"Yeah we just went to a brunch, are you working here or something? because we spilt a few drinks last night." they both laughed.

"No, not yet anyway, just a fancy dress night tonight you know?" I said.

"yeah right, fancy dress." she winked. "Your man is going to get some sexy time later girl." she nudged her friend and they laughed.

We got into the lift and my stop came. The girl took my number and said I should join them for a drink some time and I said sure.

"See you around sis, bottoms up!" She took a sip from her drink and they laughed.

I was stressed out and really annoyed at what I'd just gone through. Anyone could've done anything to me and one of them did. I got up to my door and knocked.

"Who is it?" Mark said.

"It's Katie let me in." I said.

"I don't know a Katie, is that the cleaner?" he replied.

"Yes, it's the cleaner can I come in." Mark opened the door and let me in. He looked at me laughing.

"So you need to go in the bathroom and clean that shower, the toilet is filthy. I need the beds changed too." he said.

I started to clean on my hands and knees as he stood over me watching. I changed the bedding too.

"You've done ok but I'd give you maybe a 7/10."

Mark pulled me over to him and laid me down over his lap, he spanked my ass 25 times. I was in agony.

"Thank you daddy can I have some more?" he spanked me 10 more times. His hand slowly moved towards my hole and my eyes opened wide.

"What is this?!" He said.

"The security guard blackmailed me Mark, he said he would phone the police unless I fucked him." I said getting upset.

"He fucked your ass? what the fuck. You're a pathetic little sissy Katie, but I own you, no one else. I don't expect you to have found a way out of a situation like that expect doing what you do best, fucking and sucking. I will sort this out don't worry." he said. He seemed really annoyed at what had happened which made me feel happy in a strange way. I had a big hunk looking after me and he wasn't going to let people take advantage of me, only he was allowed to do that.

"One more thing you forgot to polish actually was my dick." he pulled it from his trousers and pushed me down to my knees. He rested his dick over my face while I looked up at him into his eyes. I just stayed there for about a minute until I moved back and let his head drop into my lips. I spat over the shaft and I worked my way all around his cock. I craved his cum in my mouth again. I needed it like food and drink, it gave me life. As I rocked back and forward the feeling of my boobs shaking was turning me on even more. Mark grabbed a tight grip of my head and held me in place to receive his load which I gladly took and swallowed.

We got dressed together for our night out to meet Lucy, I didn't really know what I wanted to say. I didn't want my time with Mark to end, but how do I live my normal life like this? I can't surely.

I put on my sleeveless white stretchy top, which came up high on my neck and my denim skirt with a brown belt. I put on some knee high leather boots and zipped them up. Lucy wanted me to look hot and I did. I put my hair into pig tails and caked my face in make up, she wanted me looking slutty. Under all over this I went for a strapless black bra and a G-string.

Mark had gone out to the shop about half an hour ago and came walking back in with a cut lip and his knuckles bleeding.

"Mark! What's happened?!" I said, I put my hands on his chest and touched his lip.

"Nothing babe, no one will be touching my sissy again without my say so that's all you need to know. You look beautiful by the way." he said.

"Mark, you didn't have to do that but thank you." I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him.

We left the hotel and walked down to the bar, Mark held my hand the whole way and I spoke about how nervous I was. How I was thinking of sticking with him and I asked if he would want to keep seeing me.

"One step at a time honey. All good things come to those who wait. You've taken another big step in handling total humiliating today. I need to strip back any little tiny shread of male left in you. We are very close now." Mark said.

We sat down at the table and had a couple of drinks, no sign of Lucy yet, it was 9:20 at night. Mark got up to go to the toilet and I sat and looked around the bar with my legs crossed and a pornstar martini in hand.

"Hi, I'm sorry I think you're on our table?" a girls voice from behind me said.

"Oh, hey, no this is our..." I stopped suddenly and starred.

"I'm meant to be meeting a friend here at 9? table 18." she said and the guy behind her looking at me.

"I, yeah this is our table..." I said with my female voice cracking.

"Wait, Alex, is that you?" she said.

Standing in front of me was my high school crush who I'd always kept in touch with throughout my relationship with Lucy.

"Yeah it's me Stacey." I stuttered.

"Wow, I'm shocked. You look so feminine, I thought you was actually a girl! Or do you go by a girls name now? Are you trans? Or just crossdressing at the moment? This is so fun. I know you told me you had a surprise for me but I never thought this would be it. This is Tom the guy I said I would bring along, we've been seeing each other for a few months." she said.

"Oh hi, I'm Mark" Mark walked back to the table and introduced himself.

"This must be Stacey you told me about Katie? She told me all about you and how you were her first crush. We aren't very similar are we? looks like her taste has taken a dramatic twist right? I'm her boyfriend Mark by the way." he said as I looked up at him in shock.

12