Caught Messaging Master Pt. 04 - Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend now Alex? or should I call you Katie? she said.

I was speechless, if anything went wrong with Lucy, Stacey was always my next choice in my mind. Lucy secretly knew that, and now she's killed that hope. Mark had obviously been messaging her pretending to be me and set this all up.

Tom and Mark said hi and we all sat and spoke for a couple of hours, Mark told them about him taking me shopping and how we met. He even told them about how he was the first to take my girls virginity.

A girl I'd dreamt of sleeping with and had feelings for was now asking me what lip gloss I use and where I got my tits and hair done.

The night ended with us leaving the bar and saying goodnight at the taxi, I hugged Tom and gave Stacey a strong hug. We both had tears in our eyes, me because I knew any hope was gone with her and her tears, I don't know why. Maybe for the same reason, or maybe she was happy I'd come out. I'll never know.

Me and Mark got into our cab and I cried.

"Katie, that was a huge step tonight. Stacey is another woman who needs a man in her life, like Lucy. You've fixed a big problem tonight. You need to clear any left over Alex in you and leave only room for Katie. Stacey and Lucy can find their men now and know that you aren't the one, they're free and so are you, you know you need a man to control your sissy brain." he said as I wiped my eyes and nodded.

He wiped my tears away and we got back into our room.

"You are the sissy slut I've wanted for a long time Katie, but I want you to be more than that". he said.

Mark kissed me like I'd never been kissed before, he kissed my neck and started to lift my skirt up. We fell onto the bed and he squeezed my ass as we kissed. He stripped naked and lube my ass up.

"I want you in me now daddy. I love your dick, I love everything about you. Fuck me daddy." I begged him and he didn't disappoint.

"Legs up slut." he said.

On my back I lifted my knees and he fell onto of me, his body completely covered me, I had a leg either side wrapping around him. He slipped his cock in me, he slowly started to pump, harder and harder. I felt most comfortable with his dick in my ass now, whenever it wasn't there I felt empty.

"Fuck! Fuck me, fuck me, harder! harder! harder daddy." I screamed.

"As you wish princess." he said.

He fucked me hard and rough, pump after pump after pump as I bit my lip. I start to feel as if I could cum but in the chastity cage it was a different type of feeling but similar. He pulled all the way out, then shoved it back in, three times then began to thrust harder again as I pushed my tits together. I felt that feeling again and let out a scream, I came a little bit by being fucked up the ass. Mark stopped thrusting and looked down at my cage to see cum dripping out. He looked into my eyes with a big smile.

"Good girl Katie, now we are getting somewhere, your first sissy orgasm."

He wiped the cum with his finger and I stuck my tongue out. He put his finger all the way in my mouth and carried on fucking my bum.

He sped up and came in me, the last few thrusts were powerful. He fell down onto me tired and his dick came out. I put my arms around him and hugged him while his cum dribbled from my ass.

12