Caught Messaging Master Pt. 08

Story Info
Katie films part two of the trilogy.
3.1k words
4.71
4.7k
5

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had quite the week so far, my first week as a full time woman. Tuesday I was in my first porn movie, Wednesday I came out to everyone at my job as Katie, Thursday I had an interview with Mark in his office and had Harry round for dinner. Friday I've woken up dressed as a latex horse. I've been on my front room floor awake for the last six hours. I have hoofs over my hands and my heels are so high it's impossible to walk, that's not including the leather belts around my knees and thighs to stop me standing. I've got a latex mask over my head too with my blonde pigtails poking through the holes in the top. I also have a red ball gag in my mouth and a dildo up my bum. I've been trying to open my front door and dial my mobile phone for hours now but it's impossible in these clothes. I'm completely helpless. I don't know if Harry put something in my drink, if Mark is involved or maybe Lucy. The last thing I remember is my legs in the air being fucked my Harry. I could be in serious danger here.

I sat in my front room all day, from the moment I woke up it's now dark out. I haven't moved, eaten or drunk anything. My front door opened around five or six in the evening and Harry walked in with two of his friends. I think I recognised one of them from the film set.

"Yeah make yourself at home guys." Harry said. I was sat in the corner of the room on my knees. The two others guys walked straight through into my kitchen while Harry sat on my sofa, put his feet up and turned the television on. The other two guys came in and sat down too, they sat and opened their pizza box, had some beers and sat chatting. Not one of them even looked in my direction. I started to mumble through my gag but I was ignored. They carried on watching television, eating and drinking. I crawled over to the television and started to make as much noise through my gag as I could. Harry stood up and shoved me onto my back, he put his knee on my boobs to hold me down and fitted a collar around my neck. He pulled me by the lead to the corner of the room and tied it to the radiator so I was facing the wall.

For the next two hours the guys sat around drinking and talking, Harry showed them around my flat and by 2am they had left. No one said a word to me or even looked at me the entire time. I hadn't even been given a chance to use a toilet, I wet myself on two occasions, but in a latex suit it has nowhere to go. So the piss is just stuck moving around in my suit. I sat and cried in the corner, I wanted to live my life as a woman from this point on, maybe even have a nice boyfriend in Harry. Now I'm a prisoner in my own flat.

I woke up Saturday morning, I hadn't eaten or drunk in around 35 hours now, I was hungry and stunk of piss. I had a job to start Monday evening with Mark, if I don't turn up Lucy will be sending my pictures to everyone. Mark might come to see what I'm doing though and save me from this situation.

It came to the evening and the front door opened again, it was Harry and the two guys from last night.

"Ok, let's get started. Quicker we get this done the quicker we get down the pub." Harry said. He walked over and unlocked my lead from the radiator, I got up to my knees and managed to turn and crawl into the middle of the living room floor. I looked up and saw one of the guys pointing a camera towards me.

"We set up a camera in here last night just to see you struggling Katie, just as a little intro to your second film." said Harry. One of the other guys pulled one of my pigtails back and made me look into the camera.

"The real filming will start in about five minutes babe." another said.

"Obviously I knew all about what Lucy had set up you stupid slut, did you really believe I'd go behind Mark's back like that and date his sissy? You're more stupid than you look!" said Harry and they all laughed. Harry put out some kind of salad on a plate and some water in a bowl and placed it on the floor, I crawled over and emptied them both in under a minute.

"Wow, this bitch was real hungry man!" one of them said to Harry. He picked up my lead and pulled me into the front room, two of them started to hit my ass with whips and I screamed into my gag.

"Giddy up horsey!" Harry shouted as he pushed the camera into my face. They kept whipping my ass for a while. Harry walked up behind me and unzipped my crotch.

"Oh shit, this little pony has pissed herself. She needs a bath later on." Harry pulled the dildo from my bum which must've been gapped. He slipped his dick in with no trouble. He fucked my ass while I was on my knees bent over on the floor. He kept spanking me and shouting.

"Giddy up bitch!" he said. One of them took the gag from my mouth and laid on the floor in front of me, I sucked his dick for a while but he pulled out before I could make him cum. After fucking me they got me to crawl around my flat with a tray strapped to my back. I brought in food and drinks from the kitchen and knelt in front of them as a table while they watched football. They untied my thighs and ankles and made me walk around my flat in my heels.

"Oh good girl, you're doing so well in those heels sissy. Look how high they are." Harry said.

"Look at that strut boys, look how she can wiggle her bum for us. She loves cock in her, she's asking for it with her body language. Isn't that right sissy?" He said. I looked at him with my gag back in my mouth and nodded. They wanted to get about fifteen more minutes of fucking action for the film, Harry pulled my mask off and my gag. They all took turns to use my ass how they wanted to, I ended up in the usual position on my knees with all three dicks Cumming over my face.

"Ok guys that's it, we're done in here." said Harry and the boys started to tidy up and get dressed. I thought to myself I can't wait to get changed and bath. I'm filthy. Harry came over to me and sat in front of me.

"Look sissy, I didn't like to leave you here tied up for 36 hours but it's all part of the movie. Plus, I know what you sissys are like, you probably loved it in secret. Ok, get up let's go." said Harry.

"Go where? we're done here, you just said it. Plus look at me I'm a mess I can't leave like this." I protested.

"Richard wants the last scene outside, I saw the perfect shot earlier. It's late anyway so no one will see us, it wont take a minute." he said. None of my neighbours had seen me as Katie yet, I'd much rather I introduce myself as a respectful woman rather than being led out in a latex cat suit by three fit guys. They started to pull me towards the front door and I tried to delay it.

"What are we doing outside anyway? Can we not just finish up in here boys?" I said as I fell to my knees. I grabbed one of the guys zips and tried to pull his trousers down. Harry pulled me up by my pigtails and I screamed.

"Ok! Ok! I'll stop, please let go Harry please!" I shouted.

"The quicker we get this done the quicker you get to go home and shower." One of them said. They led me into the passage of my flat, luckily no one was around and we made it out without anyone seeing. I had a guy holding each of my hands all the way down the stairs as I was on tip toes in these heels. We walked two minutes up the road and took a left into an alleyway, once we got to the end we were in the park.

"Ok Katie, I'm recording. Now just walk about 15 yards in a straight line." said one of the guys.

"Harry, this is crazy look how muddy it is. it's been pouring down. My boots will be a mess. My heels will be covered!" I said.

"Listen sissy, these are Richards instructions. Now walk in front. You're dressed as a latex horse for fuck sake. You'll do exactly as you're told." he said. I started to walk but my boots were just sinking into the mud it got hard to even lift one foot in front of the other. Suddenly I got a push in the back and I fell forwards into the mud. I was Laying face first in soggy sticky mud. I tried my best to get up to my knees but I kept slipping forwards again. I could've even speak because I was afraid of opening my mouth. I finally got up to my knees and started to crawl back to the guys.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! This is absolutely disgusting! Get me out of here! I've just had my nails and hair done guys! Help me!" I was getting more and more stressed. The guys stood on the pavement laughing at me, I think one of them had tears coming from his eyes at one point.

"Can you believe this slut. Look at the state of her. Lucky we fucked her first, I wouldn't touch her looking like that!" Harry said.

"Please Harry, help me up! My make up is ruined! I can't believe you would do this to me!" I said. My face was completely covered in mud, I wiped my eyes and my lips and held my hands out.

"This is absolute gold sissy, keep saying that sort of stuff. Look, her face is completely covered." he laughed.

"Help me!" I said one last time. I pulled myself to the edge of the mud and Harry told me to open my mouth and I did. He placed my door key in-between my teeth.

"Well done babe, I'll see you next time for part three." he said. They all started laughing and walked towards their parked car. I was sat completely covered in mud with my door key between my lips. The worst part about it was I had latex hoofs on my hands. I had no way of getting in. I managed to stand and very slowly walk back down the alleyway and back to my flats. I bent over and put my mouth towards the keyhole and tried to aim it in the door downstairs. It wouldn't go in, I tried over and over but didn't have the strength in my jaw to force the key in. Then it dropped out of my mouth to the floor. I got to my knees and tried to pick it up with my mouth.

"Hi, do you need some help?" said a females voice. I looked around and it was the woman from the flat next door, I'd only ever said hello in passing.

"Oh, hello. Yeah so I've dropped my key on the floor. I can't pick it up." I said and I smiled at her. She walked towards me and picked the key up. She opened up the down stairs door.

"You're my neighbour on the first floor right? Is it Alex? Or are you his girlfriend?" she smiled.

"It's a really long story. Yeah I am your neighbour, could you give me a hand please?" I said.

She lifted me up by one arm and tried her best to avoid getting covered in mud too.

"Would it be a stupid question to ask why you're dressed as a horse and you've been rolling around in mud? Also with tits, long blonde hair and not much of a bulge by the looks of it." she said with a puzzled expression pointing at my crotch.

"Honestly, I don't think you want to know. I'm sorry about this. My friends thought it would be funny to put me in this situation." I said looking at the floor. She helped me get to the top of the stairs.

"Yeah we all have some stupid friends right?" she said. I looked down at myself.

"What a mess. I look disgusting." I said.

"I wouldn't say that, you look hot. Looks like you've just been mud wrestling." she said and we both laughed. She unzipped my hoofs so my hands were now free.

"Well thanks for helping me anyway, what was your name again?" I said.

"No problem, anytime. My names Becky. I'll see you around." she said. I smiled and turned to open my front door.

"I suppose your friends also made you get your French tip nails and got you to wear that thong under your cat suit yeah?" Becky said. She walked up close behind me and zipped up the back of my cat suit which I didn't realise was open. She patted my bum and walked into her flat.

I got in, got undressed and threw all of the clothes into a black bag. I got showered and made sure I didn't miss one spot. I ordered a take away and before bed had a candle lit bath to try to relax and figure out what was going on in my life.

Sunday morning I woke up had a cup of tea and some breakfast, I sat in front of my mirror and curled my hair. I put my foundation on, blusher, eye liner and mascara. I picked out a red and white polka-dot dress which finished just above my knee and hugged my bum. I painted my nails and toe nails red and put on my white sandals. I decided to knock next door at Becky's.

"Hey, you again." Becky said with a smile.

"Hey, yeah me again." I said and smiled back.

"So, your friends have made you dress up again today?" she said with her arms folded raising her eye brows with a smirk.

"Oh, no, this is me. So I prefer to not be called Alex anymore. I'm going with Katie from now on." I said.

"Yeah I guessed when I saw your thong in your bum crack last night babe." she said with a grin.

"I just came by to say sorry again that I was in that mess, and thank you for helping me." I said.

"Like I said last night babe, no worries. Anytime. So what are you doing now? Fancy a coffee?" said Becky. I walked into her flat, sat down and crossed my legs. I fixed my hair and pulled my dress down.

"Beautiful nails darling, where do you go?" she said.

"Actually my ex girlfriend set me up at some salon, she knows the owner." I said with a smile.

"Ex girlfriend? So you're into women not men? Have you not been Katie very long?" Becky asked.

"On and off for years but full time just over a week and to be honest I'm into men and women but I don't think I'm built to satisfy women anymore." I laughed. Becky didn't laugh and looked straight into my eyes. She stood up and sat next to me, she cupped one of my boobs.

"Wow, it feels so real Katie. You don't mind me touching do you." she said as I was a little shocked.

"No, of course not. They're stuck on, for quite a while." I said.

"What about your cock if you don't mind me asking. Is it tucked?" she said.

"No, it's actually in a chastity device." I said shyly. Her eyes opened wide.

"Wow, that's incredible. So fucking kinky. So what you have the key at your place?" Becky said.

"No, funny story. One of the guys who pushed me in the mud last night actually has it. He hasn't given me it back yet." I said playing with my hair.

"Do you want it back Katie?" she said.

"I should get going I think, I have things to do." I said.

"Oh my god, is he getting you to do things for him so you get your cock key back?" she said and she started to laugh before covering her mouth.

"It's a long story Becky. It's really complicated." I said. I looked down at my phone and saw a message from Lucy.

"Katie, I've just seen a few clips from your second film. Seems like you're getting a little bit of an attitude on you young lady. I don't want to see any of that when you're online tomorrow night for the men. You are a sissy remember that, you will do whatever you're told to do and thank them after. You might be seeing me during the week. By the way, I've been looking through some pictures, I think I'll send everyone this one if you don't follow instructions." I starred at my phone thinking about tomorrow. The next message came through and it was a picture of me on the bed when Mark and Billy had come over my face 4 or 5 times.

"Katie? You ok?" Becky said.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." I said. I dropped my phone onto the floor and Becky quickly picked it up before me.

"Oh my. Is that you Katie?" She said with her eyebrows raised. She started to smile.

"It's really hot. I can't believe this is that little quiet dork next door. It doesn't look like you're into women in this picture to be honest babe. You're covered in a lot of cum, that's more cum than I've seen in a while. I mean you say you're bisexual but to me you look like a cock sucking whore. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick darling?" she said. I took my phone from her and stood up.

"Ok, I've got to go sorry." I got up and walked to the door.

"Katie, you're so cute. You don't need to be embarrassed. You're hot. Come round Tuesday night for a drink, we can share a glass or two of wine and get to know more about each other. Just a girls night in." She said.

I remember what happened the last time I was promised a girls night in.