Caught Messaging Master Pt. 10

Story Info
Katie enjoys a night in with her neighbour Becky.
2.4k words
4.57
5k
6

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark had just walked out of the office and left me on my knees in my black thigh high leather boots, my black thong and black steel boned corset. I still had the taste of my own cum on my lips that Mark just fed to me. I just told him that I love him before he left too. I feel like I'm his sissy from now on. I don't want to be getting fucked by other people unless it's what Mark wants. I'm his slut and I wanted him to know I felt like that. I stood up and switched the laptop on for my second camgirl night, I had around ten people already waiting for me to come online and they got their requests in fast. For the next two hours I was showing men my freshly painted toe nails, I fingered myself twice, I gave a blowjob to the dildo in marks draw and I sat and played with my chastity cage while having one finger on my lip. I made a bit more than last time tonight, around 540 in the three hours I was on. The problem was after those three hours making man after man after man cum over the image of me I get extremely horny and Mark is already home. I switched the lights off and locked his office at 9, I put my trench coat back on and made my way down the lift. I walked about 20 seconds down the road towards the bus stop when someone called from a brand new BMW.

"How much for a blowjob slut?" said a female voice. I looked around to see Lucy driving, I bent down to look through the window.

"Oh wow, who's car is this Lucy?" I said.

"It's a guys that I've been seeing for a while now, he's out of town on business for the week so I'm babysitting it." she said with a smile.

"He's in insurance, absolutely loaded. He's 6'4 and got a body like a Greek god. He can actually make me cum when he fucks me as well. Something you tried and failed so many times sissy." she said.

"Sounds like you've gone up in the world then Lucy." I said.

"Well it couldn't get much worse lets be honest, when your boyfriend is messaging other guys wanting them to fuck his ass. That's about as low as it can go right?" she laughed.

"Get in." she said as she patted the passenger seat. I got in and we drove for a few minutes in silence.

"I live back the other way Lucy." I said pointing back.

"Yeah we need to make a stop off first. I understand Alex told you that you have your final movie on Sunday afternoon, so we just need a few little touch ups for you so you look extra sexy!" she said. She reached over and put her hand on my thigh, her hand slowly moved up, dragging her nails up to my crotch. Her fingers drifted down under my chastity then came up and she grabbed it in a fist.

"Oops. Old habits. If you didn't have your chastity on maybe I could've made you cum. Sorry I forgot." Lucy said laughing and I crossed my legs over. We pulled up outside Steph's salon again and we walked inside.

"Oh Lucy, Katie, lovely to see you both again. If you'd like to sit down Kate we can get started, it's getting late isn't it?" said Steph.

I laid back in the chair and Steph gave me a top up of my lip filler.

"Looks like you could do with some extra in there. Lucy said she wanted you looking like you have over the top duck lips." Steph said and they both laughed.

"Katie has fallen in love Steph." said Lucy.

"What?! No way!" said Steph.

"Well, I don't think that's exactly right." I said

"Are you saying Marks a liar babe? Do you not love him? Shall I let him know?" said Lucy.

"No, no, I do. I do love him." I said.

"Yeah so as I said, our little sissy here is in love with Mark. She told him this evening when he finished fucking her over his office table. She came inside her underwear while he fucked her, he didn't even touch it. Then she got on her knees, swallowed his cum and told him that she loves him." Lucy said laughing.

"You came in your knickers while he fucked you? You naughty girl!" Steph said laughing.

"Well I'm happy for you sissy, hopefully he treats you like the slut you are." Steph said and my cage twitched again. When she finished my lips she put a facial on me and put cucumbers over my eyelids. I felt her put something soft and warm on my eyebrows, then suddenly I felt a sting.

"Ouch!" What are you doing?" I said.

"Don't worry babe, I've just taken your eyebrows off. Stay there don't move a muscle." she said. Then I felt a prickly feeling along my brows.

"I'm tattooing them back on for you sissy. That way you wont need to worry anymore about them. I'm making them really thin and they go up in a big arch. Cheap hooker kind of look." she said. When she was finished I looked into the mirror and I have very thin high eyebrows. I couldn't believe what I saw.

"I'll just add this to the bill babe. Mark will love them. Say thank you to Steph." Lucy said. I thanked Steph and we left for the last drop of the night. We pulled up to the dark shop, no signs up and no lights on. Lucy knocked on the door and a little guy answered and showed us in.

"Do as your told sissy, if you want to be with Mark in the future I'm helping you out here." Lucy said. she laid me down on my stomach on a table and I just laid there for a few minutes in silence. The guy walked back in and lifted the back of my trench coat up so my ass was clearly visible.

"Nice view." he said to Lucy.

"What's going on?" I said.

"Shut up." Lucy said. He pulled my thong down and I heard a buzzing start, now I realised I'm here so Lucy could get me a tattoo. He worked on my lower back just above my bum for about an hour then Lucy took a picture.

"That's perfect Mike. I love it, it's perfect." said Lucy. She walked over to me and showed me a picture of a tattoo that said "Property of Mark. Sissy Slut. Cumdump Below." with a big black arrow either side of the writing.

"Oh my god." I said.

"You like it sissy?" said Lucy.

"I don't know what to say." I said in shock. I could never wear a crop top or get changed in public, I can't wear a bikini. It's so embarrassing.

"Say thank you Lucy." she said and I thanked her. Mike put a bandage over the tattoo and we left. Lucy dropped me back at my flat, as we pulled up she put her hand up my thigh again and leant over to me. She tickled my balls lightly and put her lips against my lips then sat back in her seat.

"You won't get be getting anything like that off of me anymore. I'll save that for my man not some sissy. You're back in Marks office Friday night and you're filming Sunday evening. Now get out, go fuck yourself with one of your dildos or something!" she said laughing. I closed the door and she drove away.

I opened my door downstairs and tried my best to walk quietly up the stairs so Becky wouldn't hear me but as I got to the top her door opened and she had two glasses of wine in her hands.

"Fancy a night cap doll?" she said.

"It's been a long day Becky, I need to get to bed for work tomorrow." I said.

"Ok, maybe tomorrow then!" said Becky. I turned and put my key into my door and she walked up behind me and put her hand beneath my thighs and grabbed my chastity. I instantly bent over as she pulled it between my legs. She pulled my coat up and my thong to the side then I felt a cold liquid on my hole but it was too small to be a dildo. I tried to get away as we were standing in the hallway of the flats out in the open but she pulled my cage harder and I bent at the hips again. She pushed the little thing into my bum and it kept going and going and going getting bigger the more it went on. She pushed it in all the way and stood behind me bent over, chastity device in hand and navigated me into her front door.

"That wasn't so hard was it darling? I hope you like anal beads as much as you loved my dick." Becky said. She shut the door and pushed my face against the wall. She started to pull the anal beads in and out of me, all the way until the last one was out then pushing back in again. I shivered in delight.

"I've got something else too." she said and she span me around.

"I want to see that face when you cum darling. It was cut short last night just before so let me see it now." she said. I wanted to go back to my flat but these beads in my bum were turning me on. She started to kiss me and pulled my trench coat off, I stood against the wall in my boots, thong and corset. She got onto her knees and started to lick my balls that weren't concealed in the chastity device. I forgot what it was like to have a woman servicing you and I loved it. She threw me into the bedroom and onto the bed, before I could move she was behind me pulling my thong down.

"Becky, I told my boyfriend I love him today, I can't do this. I want to be with him." I said bent over on her bed with beads sticking out my bum.

"Yeah it sure looks like that from where I'm standing you slut." Becky said. She yanked the beads out and I screamed. Fully expecting a strap on to come next I knelt there but instead Becky started to lick my ass hole. I closed my eyes and moaned. I pushed back on her face and her tongue entered me, I let out moan after moan. She played with my chastity while her tongue was rimming me.

"Oh god Becky, that's so fucking good. Keep going, that feels so fucking nice." I whispered.

"Ok, my turn." she said as she stopped and pushed me down onto my belly. I crawled back to the edge of the bed to stand up and I backed straight into the head of her strap on, Becky grabbed my hip with one hand and put a finger in my bum with the other.

"Get the little hole ready for my big dick sissy. You're going to cum everywhere for me." she said. She pulled her finger out and began fucking my ass with her strap on. I must've been fucked everyday now for a week or so. She had both of her hands on my corset while she pumped me into next week. My hair flew into my face and was sticking to the lip gloss on my lips.

"I love these thigh high boots slut. Makes you look like a little whore don't they darling?" said Becky.

"Yes Becky they do." I said.

"Call me mistress." said Becky.

"Yes I look like a whore in my boots mistress." I said.

"That's better slut." she said.

"My boyfriend fucked me last night and I came so hard. But all I could think about was your little bum in that cat suit and how pathetic you are. I find it so fucking horny how pathetic and weak you are sissy. I'll fuck your ass when I want it." she said.

I was hardly taking any words in, I was just focusing on the huge strap on fucking me, she reached down and grabbed each of my arms by my wrist while I was bent over in front of her. She pulled my wrists hard so I flew back hard onto her shaft.

"Ooo yeah, you like that, you can feel my balls. I'm balls deep in your sissy pussy." she said laughing. She wiggled her hips around stretching me more and more and I moaned again. She pulled out and turned me over to my back.

"I have to see the surprise on your slut face when I make you cum." she said as I got onto my back. She put the head in me and lifted my legs around her hips, she started fucking me missionary. One of her hands squeezed my cheeks together and she put a finger in my mouth. She really got going and rammed into me hard.

I screamed out and opened my mouth and eyes as wide as I could because she loved it. I wrapped my legs around her and she pumped into me over and over.

"Touch yourself sissy. Touch your tits and your chastity." she said and I did, I rubbed my body and pushed my tits together then cupped my chastity device.

"Now you're going to cum for me aren't you." she said nodding at me. I nodded back.

"Yes mistress." Her trusts got faster and my tits jumped up and down, I felt the build up as my sissy orgasm was about to explode again.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed out.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That's so good!" I said as I came and it started to dribble from my cage. Becky kept going and I couldn't take anymore.

"I came Mistress, thank you." I said.

"So what?" she said.

"I'm not finished yet." said Becky. She kept going for another ten minutes while my dick was as flat as a pancake, she absolutely destroyed me.

"That's me done. Bedtime." Becky said. I sat up and pulled my thong back up. When I stood up I could hardly stand. My knees were shaking all over the place. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I stumbled across the hall into my flat then into bed.