Caught Messaging Master Pt. 11

Story Info
Katie has a work meeting and her life changes.
2.3k words
4.6
3.9k
4
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday was a long day, I'd been on webcam for Lucy and Mark at his office then when I got home Becky took me into her place and fucked my ass again. It was all getting a little out of control with her, I clearly have my feelings for Mark now and I am trying my hardest to not let any other man or woman get in the way of that. My next night on camera is tomorrow night so today should be fairly peaceful. My bum took a pounding and could do with the rest to recover. The girls from the hotel still wanted to meet up for some drinks at the weekend but I also have my last porn filming on Sunday. I've gone from having nothing in my life to struggling to find time to sit down.

I had a message from my manager telling me to be in by half nine as we had the executives coming in for a meeting. I had a little panic thinking about if I would be speaking infront of everyone. I showered and shaved my entire body again, I walked into my bedroom with a satin nighty. I curled my dirty blonde hair and applied my make up, I still had a golden spray tan, I picked a dark pink lipgloss, a touch of pink eye shadow, mascara and some eye liner. Next came my ear rings, as it was a business meeting I didn't want to come across slutty so I went for some simple heart shape studs. I picked out a silver necklace and bracelet with a couple of little rings, then I brushed the front of my hair over to create a small fringe.

I slipped into my waist clincher and stepped into my body shaper to give my bum an extra lift, I've never tried it before but seeing as I'm almost certain none of these people will be getting in my knickers today I'll be safe. I wore a matching plain black bra and french panties then tucked the chastity cage between my legs. I pulled up my black tights over my hips and admired my bum in the full length mirror from the side, I figured the sensible option would be a knee length leather skirt that was still tight enough for me to struggle to walk but no short enough for anyone to get a peak. I also went for a royal blue silk blouse and some shinny black heels. I painted my nails the same blue to match my blouse before grabbing my bag and walking to work.

I made my way through the door and said hello to everyone with a smile and a wave, my manager saw me and called me over to his office.

"Good morning Katie, come in this is Chris and Sally who are both executives, I'm sure you've met them before." Pointing at his desk. I walked in and shook both of their hands before sitting down and crossing my legs.

"Lovely to meet you both at last, what is it I can help you with?" I asked. My manager walked behind me and sat down at his desk.

"They've come to give us a little information on the future of the company Katie. They've had a bid from a potential buyer..." he said.

"We've had a bid that is almost too good to refuse, unfortunately the buyer does want to shuffle things around a bit and close a few offices. This is one of the offices that will be closing." The woman said.

"Oh. So, we will be relocating?" I said with a confused look.

"I'm afraid we will be making a lot of redundancies, I'm sorry Katie but you won't be required to come in from tomorrow. We will give you 3 years salary as a pay off which we hope you will accept." she said.

I was on around 28k, so they're offering me just under 90k as a pay off. I felt gutted as I was finally in a job where everyone liked me and accepted me but that is a lot of money. I started to get tears in my eyes at the thought of working somewhere else.

"I'm sorry Katie, good luck." said my manager, I stood up and shook their hands then left. I wondered aimlessly down the streets and ended up in a little bar on the high street with a pornstar martini. So many things went through my mind, I could now pay Lucy back what she wanted and wouldn't have to webcam anymore. Me and Mark could maybe go away for some holidays, all thr clothes I could buy with 90k. I messaged Lucy and Mark and asked them to come and meet me at the bar as I had some big news. I waited a few hours and was slightly drunk by about seven when they arrived together.

"What is this all about Katie? I'm a busy woman, this better be worth my time." said Lucy.

"I hope you aren't messing her around Katie, I won't be able to help you out if you are." said Mark. I stood up and hugged Mark and went of a peck on the lips, I sat down and held his hand next to him.

"So Lucy, I was made redundant today." I said looking around at them both. Lucy started to smirk.

"I have been given a generous payout, so I'd like to end this now, I want to give you what I owe you and go our separate ways." I said as I put out my hand to shake hers. She looked across at me and starred into my eyes in silence.

"What?" I said. Lucy folded her arms.

"Mark, I don't know what you're going to do with her, seriously. Listen you dumb sissy cunt, do you really think this was ever about my money? You humiliated me, we were a partnership, we were going to get married and have kids. Now you're sitting in front of me looking like some office slag with your hand out in front of me which have french tips and are painted blue. You're sitting there holding a mans hand while having your cock in a cage and boobs stuck to your chest. You've swallowed more cum in the last two weeks and sucked more cocks than me in my entire life. This is about me getting even and you becoming the slut you are because if you don't then up breaking up wasn't worth it. Tomorrow you will go on webcam again and work your little ass off to pay me the last of my money.

"Then you're going to go and film that last film on Sunday in the school uniform you received in the post. I'm going to keep all the rights to the films, then if I ever hear from you again everyone you know will be getting a copy in the post. They will be out on websites anyway, but you just better hope that no one you know is into dumb sissy sluts. Now I'm going to leave, I think this concludes our meeting. I'll be logging on tomorrow night to see your show, this will 100% be the last time you see or hear from me once that film is finished on Sunday evening. One last thing, Mark, if I were you I think maybe Katie using some of her money to... enhance herself might be a good idea. But that's just what I think. Don't let my ideas get into your head. see you sunday." Lucy said as she downed her wine and walked out.

I sat starring as she left the bar and Marks hand started the rub the inside of my thighs.

"You know what? Lucy might be onto something there babe. How about we get you a bit of surgery, to complete your look." said Mark with a smile.

"What do you mean complete me?" I asked.

"Well, getting these tits glued on every couple of weeks is a pain. Yeah. I think you're going to get a boob job, C cups. Maybe even bum implants. Maybe some laser work so your hair doesnt grown back. There's so many options." he said looking into my eyes. I didn't know what to say, the money hadn't even hit my bank account yet and he's spending it on a boob job.

"Let's go Mark, once tomorrow is over with then we can worry about my tits and bum yeah? Cool." I said. We left and Mark drove me home as I starred out the window in silence. We got out and walked into my flat and up the stairs. Becky's door opened as we got to the top. I'm sure she sits waiting for me.

"Oh hey, you're Katie's boyfriend Mark right?" said Becky. I looked into her eyes confused as if to say what are you doing?

"Yeah, that's right, hey." he said.

"Hey Becky, we are just going to eat." I said quickly trying to open my door.

"Actually Katie I needed to speak to you, can I have a minute?" Becky said. I placed my hand on my hip and moved my fringe.

"Sorry Becky not right now I'm really tired it's been a long day." I said stewarding Mark in the front door.

"Oh Mark, you'll never believe what I have to tell you!" Becky shouted.

"What's that?" he said.

"Nothing." I said. "Pour me a wine will you babe." I closed the door behind him and walked across the hall into Beckys.

"What do you think you're doing?! That's my boyfriend. Do you know what he would do if he knew what we have done? He would kick my ass, that's what he would do. He would whore me out to anyone and everyone and tell everyone I know. I don't fuck with him Becky." I whispered loudly.

"You're so cute when you get angry darling." Becky laughed. "Don't worry, I know you care for him. You're just a little bitch you can't please me long term and you belong with a real man. I hope you are both happy together." She said. Becky put her hand out to shake mine and I did the same back. When she took hold of my hand Becky lifted it over my head and put my arm behind my back, she shoved me face first against the wall hard.

"Ouch! Becky let me go!" I said. She came up close behind me and pressed her boobs on my back and whispered in my ear.

"You might be his slut cutie, but if I'm ever feeling a bit kinky I won't hesitate to come over there and fuck your bimbo brains out again. You filled your knickers with cum last time and I'll make you do it again." she said. She opened the door and pushed me out on the landing. I composed myself and smartened up my hair, I walked into my flat and the lights were all off.

"Mark?" I called. I slowly creeped into the living room and there were a few candles on and Mark had two glasses on wine laid out on the table while he sat on the sofa completely naked.

"What took you so long?" he said.

"I, I can't remember..." I said starring down at his erect dick pointing at me.

"You can't remember?" he said.

"I, yeah. Sorry, what did you say again?" I asked.

"I don't know what goes on in that brain. as soo as you see dick you shut down." he laughed. I fell to my knees in front of him and begun to suck his dick, I slowly licked the head and made my way down his shaft. I licked his balls and sucked on each of them. This wasn't like the other times I'd sucked Mark's dick this was slower and more gentle. I really took my time and loved every second of it, he was groaning and moaning as I did it, I looked up at him and into his eyes.

"You like that daddy?" I said.

"Fuck yeah." Mark said. He reached down for my hair and pulled my head back onto his cock. I sucked and sucked. I started to pick up the pace before Mark stood up and started to face fuck me, he was building a lot of pace and power now. I looked up at him and made a face that I knew he loved. I cross my eyes, I let my jaw go and dropped my arms so I was completely limp. He loved the dumb bimbo cross eyed look and I knew it would get him to cum. He fucked my mouth hard and I was dribbling down my blouse. He pulled my hair and pulled his dick from my mouth. I took a deep breath and wiped my mouth, he started to jerk off in front of my face. I looked into his eyes again.

"Cum all over my face, cover my face Mark." I whispered. He shot his load straight over my nose and a bit into my eye, the next shot flew over my lips and on my nose. I took his dick back into my mouth and carried on sucking until he was flaccid.

"Good girl." he said. Mark walked into the bedroom and I got showered then got into a pink baby doll nighty. I got into bed and turned my back to Mark, he put his arm around me and cupped my chastity cage and pulled my hips back into his crotch. I felt so girly. I was there purely for his pleasure and if his dick came up again I would be used again. I absolutely loved the feeling.