Caught Messaging Master Pt. 14

Story Info
Katie starts life as a woman.
8.7k words
4.43
4.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months had passed since the night I spent at Mr Petersfields place. Lucy had her revenge and hadn't contacted me since, Mark had agreed with Mr Petersfields that I would come back for another night, another film in the future and in return he would fund some of my surgery.

In the last two months I've pretty much been sat in bed the whole time. Mark has been working a lot and I've only been messaging my old friend Stacey on the phone, Steph who does my hair has also phoned me a few times to check in on me and my neighbour Becky phoned me last week.

I've had laser hair removal treatment which is stopping any facial hair, arms and legs. I'm completely hairless head to toe now. My eyebrows were already tattooed on in a thin arch. I've had liposuction on my stomach to make my waist a lot smaller. Mark also negotiated with Mr Petersfield for me to have rib removal surgery. I have had bum inplants, hair extensions, lip filler and ofcourse a boob job. My breasts are now a C cup, Mark didn't want them looking unrealistically big.

The final surgery I had was on my vocal chords, the surgeon told me the recovery time was around 4-8 weeks. I'd now been stuck in the house for two months and managing to get back to normal, doing a bit of cleaning, cooking. The usual. I was trying my hardest to be ok again just for my own sanity, I needed to get out of the house. I spent 3 whole weeks dressed as a sissy, being fucked and used none stop. For the last two months Mark has hardly touched me at all. My cock is still in a chastity device and locked between my legs. I haven't cum since the night at Mr Petersfields and even though it was the most humiliating and degrading night of my life, the two months I've spent in the house has almost made me miss it.

Saturday morning I woke up around 7am and made my way downstair, Mark comes home around eleven on his lunch break for an hour to check on me seeing as I'd been strugging on my own recently. I decided that today was the day I finally got out. I messaged Stacey to see if she was free in the evening for drinks and she was. We arranged for soho at 6. I sat around most of the morning in my silk top and shorts that I'd worn to bed, Mark arrived right on time.

"Kate I'm home babe." he said walking down the hallway and into the living room, he came over and kissed me on the cheek.

"How you feeling today?" he said. I sat with my legs up on the sofa in a ball. My toe nails painted pink and my long french tip nails painted pink to match.

"I'm feeling good hun. I think I might even go out this evening if that's ok?" I said.

"Oh, yeah. I think that would be good for you. Where are you going?" said Mark.

"I might meet Stacey later for drinks, that's it." I said. Mark laughed and stood up.

"It's funny to me that the girl you loved in school is going to be the first one to see you as a woman." he said walking into the kitchen for a drink. I followed him in and leaned back against the kitchen table.

"I think this will be a good opportunity for me to get back to my old self. I might be a bit tipsy when I get home. I hope you won't take advantage of me. Daddy." I said looking up at him with a grin.

"Oh is my sissy horny?" he said. Mark walked over to me and grabbed the back of my hair, he kissed me deeply. He leaned over me. Towered over me and his hand started to squeeze my new bum. He let go and walked off down the hallway.

"I'll see you when you get home babe." he said and walked out. My cock was twitching in its cage longing for me to get fucked. Since my bum implants Mark hasn't fucked me, it's been nearly a month now for me to full recover.

It came to three in the afternoon and I started to get dressed. I applied my tan and put my blonde hair extensions in, I hadn't cut my hair in five months now and it had naturally grown to nearly touching my shoulders. My roots were dark so with my blonde extensions I had dirty blonde hair. I waxed what hair there was left on my legs and moisturised them. I added some Russian eyelashes, a touch of eye liner and my usual foundation. Next was the bronzer and my pink eye shadow. My lips were already filled, I put on a thick coat of shiny pink lipgloss and some hoop earrings.

I picked out pink a pink satin bra with matching french panties to go with it. I stood in front of the mirror admiring how far my transformation had come. I pushed my boobs together and turned to see my big bum in these knickers. My hips looked great with my thin waist now giving me a perfect hourglass. I picked out a lace, black crop top which covered my bra but left a bit of cleavage. Just enough to tease. I also picked a stretchy animal print skirt. The skirt was just above my waist and came down to just above my knees, not short but hugged my figure. I finished my outfit off with some five inch black heels with straps around my ankles. Ofcourse my painted toes were on show. It was June now so there was no need for a coat.

I picked up my clutch and made my way outside to the taxi. I arrived in soho and made my way into the bar, I wiggled my hips walking in, I felt so hot. I could see eyes on me everywhere. I was being eye fucked by men all around me. I spotted Stacey at our table and gave a wave. Stacey covered her mouth in shock.

"Oh my god. No fucking way!!" she screamed. I couldn't take the smile off of my face, I lifted my arms and gave Stacey a twirl, I put my hand on my hip and posed.

"So what do you think?" I said laughing.

"I honestly don't believe it, look at you boobs, and you bum! I didn't notice the bum, oh my god. You've lost weight too, look at your figure! I can't believe this Katie. Fuck." she said.

"Yeah, boob job. Bum implants. Hair removal. I even had a couple of ribs removed!" I whispered.

"Ribs?!" Stacey said shocked.

"So Mark can bend you over a bit quicker now?" she laughed.

"It's just for the hourglass look." I laughed.

"Katie, has your voice changed?" she said.

"Yeah, vocal surgery. I've been in the wars I can fucking tell you." I said. We sat down and I crossed my legs.

"So hows it going with Mark? Everything ok?" said Stacey.

"It's really good, I feel just like his girlfriend now. It's normal, I get up put my make up on, get dressed, cook, clean and stuff. I'm his own little house wife." I said smiling.

"Cooking, cleaning and fucking yeah?" said Stacey.

"Well, no. He hasn't actually fucked me in over a month now I think. I'm absolutely gagging for it to be honest." I said laughing. We sat and spoke about our boyfriends for three or four hours. Four bottles of wine later we stumbled out of the bar and we called it a night. We hugged next to the cab.

"I'm so proud of you Katie. You look stunning. We need to do this again soon." she mumbled drunkenly.

"I love you so much, I'm so happy I have you in my life Stacey. You accept me for who I am, I'm so grateful. I'll call you." I said and we kissing cheeks. I fell asleep in the cab and I woke up to Mark pulling me out the back of the car.

"She wouldn't wake up." said the driver.

"Don't worry mate take this." Mark said handing him some money. Mark pulled me to my feet and put his arm around my waist. I stumbling across the road in my heels.

"I love you Mark, I kept telling Stacey how amazing you are. You're so nice. You're a real gentleman, you treat me like a woman." I slurred.

"Ok, let's get you inside babe." he said. He walked me up the four or five steps to the front door and I fell inside. I walked into the living room and sat on the arm of the chair while Mark walked into the kitchen.

"Mark come in here, I need to get fucked." I sat with my head back resting on the wall while the room span.

"Mark. Come in here, I want that dick in me. It's been so long. I want to feel like a woman again." I shouted. He walked into the living room and stood infront of me. I opened my eyes and lifted my head off the wall to looks forwards to see him standing completely naked in front of me.

"I wanted to wait until you were fully recovered so you could perform to your best. I think we've waited long enough now. You want me to make you feel like a woman. Don't worry about that. You're my slut. I'll treat you like my slut." he said.

I sat with my mouth wide open not knowing what to say.

"Well don't just sit there looking like a dumb sissy cunt. Get on your knees. You shouldn't need instructions by now." he shouted. My heels touched the floor and I fell to my knees on the wooden floorboards. I took his dick in my hand and started to lip the head. I rubbed my big lips against the head and wrapped them around it. I brought my head backwards and forwards giving Mark the best sloppy blowjob hes ever had. I spat and sucked over and over. He took the back of my head and held me against his pubes with his head touching the back of my throat. He face fucked me hard for a few minutes while I knelt on the floor with my metal cage stuck between my thighs. I loved to concentrate on the feeling of my smooth legs rubbing against my chastity device while I sucked cock. Now I had the added feeling of my boobs shaking around too. When the face fucking was finished I knew Mark was ready to use my bum. He reached for a handful of my hair and yanked me to my feet. I tried to catch my breath.

"Oh fuck. Ah fuck Mark. I love it. I love you cock. Put it in me. I want you dick in me, make me your slut Mark. Fuck my bimbo sissy brains out." I begged.

Mark bent me over the arm of the sofa and pushed my legs tight together. He stood behind me and slowly lifted my animal print skirt up over my waist and played with my bum cheeks slowly. He squeezed them and pushed them together. He reached between my legs and pulled my device between my thighs and stroked my balls. I let out a moan and closed my eyes. I pushed up on the sofa and arched my back.

Mark put his dick between my bum cheeks and sandwiched it in between. I started to wiggle my hips.

"You like that do you bitch?" he said.

"Yes daddy I love it." I replied.

"You want this inside you do you slut?" he said slapping it against my bum cheek.

"Please put it in me daddy. Please, I'm begging you daddy." I said.

"Touch yourself and beg me." said Mark while he slapped his dick on me again. I started to play with my tits, I pulled my crop top down and played with my nipples.

"Are you ready to feel like a woman?" he said.

"I'm ready Mark, please. Please, I'm ready. Put it in." I said.

"I can't hear you." Said Mark.

"Put your dick in my sissy bum, I want it in, I need it inside my bum Mark." I yelled. Mark pulled my french knickers down enough for my hole to be on show. I felt his finger rub against me, the cold feeling of lube. Mark pressed the tip of his head against my hole and my eyes closed. It went deathly silent as we waited until it popped in.

I felt Mark Pulled my hair back, making me arch my back more. His other hand came around to my boobs. I stood with my legs together bent over the arm of the sofa while he pulled my head back by my hair, I was half way between bent over and stood up on my heels. My head was back, I looked up at the ceiling as I felt his head enter me and the shaft slipping deep inside me.

"Hows that feel sissy?" he said as he held me back against him. His hand moved from my boob to my lower back as he pushed to stop me straightening up. He pushed my back and pulled my hair and he withdrew his cock.

"Oh. Oh fuck." I whispered.

Mark started to fuck me, I stood pressed against the sofa with Mark behind me I didn't have an inch to move. His dick impaled my bum over and over. The room kept spinning from the alcohol earlier. I screamed out in ecstasy as he fucked my bum hard. His hands took hold of my hips before one moved up to my throat as his gripped it hard.

My phone started to ring and Mark started to slow down.

"Carry on Mark, cum in me." I said.

"Answer it, it's Stacey." he said. "That's an order."

"Hey Stacey." I answered.

"Hey babe, just checking to see you got home ok?" she said. Mark thrusted his cock into my bum hard and I let out a yelp. He pulled my hair back again and got into short sharpe bursts fucking me good.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm good Stacey." I said breating really heavily now.

"It sounds like you and Mark have ended your drought hunny." Stacey said laughing.

"Hi Stacey!" Mark shouted.

"Yeah kind of." I giggled.

Mark flew into me hard and I could feel myself about to have my first sissygasm in over two months.

"Got to go babe bye!" I said quickly and hung up. I threw the phone and bent one of my legs in the air. I tensed up my body and let out a scream. Cum flooded out of my device down my thighs. Mark carried on pumping into me until he dug his nails into my hips and rammed his cock in deep. He let out a moan and I felt his cum explode into me. He spanked my bum and pulled out, he wiped the remaining cum over my bum cheeks and walked down the hallway leaving me bent over while cum dribbled from me.

Sunday morning Mark had the day off of work and he decided to take me out as a treat as we hadn't been out together in months. He set out an outfit for me while I ate my breakfast, when I went upstairs I saw a beige jumpsuit on the bed with a pair of three inch beige PVC heels. I was shocked at his choice because I was so used to slutty outfits. I picked out a plain black matching bra and thong and stepped into the jumpsuit. I curled my hair and slipped my heels on, I looked so cute. I didn't do too much make up as it was a casual lunch date. We walked down by the Thames and Mark held my hand, I felt like my life had been leading to this and I'd wasted so much time. I had my boobs bouncing with every step, my bum too. Guys were looking back at me but I had my big hunky boyfriend holding my hand. I love making Mark happy by doing the house work and being bent over anytime he needed to fuck me. We sat in a restaurant by the river side to eat.

"So Katie, I'm very impressed by your transformation. No one would ever know where you were just a few months ago. When we first messaged you were a pathetic guy who was miserable in his life but too pathetic to do anything about it. You got yourself into a situation with Lucy because you thought that's what you had to do to fit into society, but now you're sitting here in front of me 100% sissy. Your face is beautiful, great tits, nice big bum. Perfect." he said.

"Thank you daddy." I said in a seductive voice. Our drinks arrived and Mark took a gulp of his beer. I put the straw between my big pink lips and sucked before looking up into his eyes.

"I spoke to Mr Petersfield and he wants to see a return on his investment in you. I told him that you just finished your recovery and you'll b ok to perform for him in around a month." he said.

"Ok daddy. Anything for you." I said with a smile.

"I think you need to get out of the house, get used to your new body so that you're comfortable as Katie 24/7 from now on." said Mark.

"Yes Mark?" I responded.

"I've got you a job interview, it's at Stephs salon. She's expecting you in about three hours. You're your own woman now so I think you should keep yourself busy during the day. I don't want you working full time because I expect all of my cooking, cleaning, ironing etc done so the position is only part time." he said.

"Ok daddy, I'll do my best." I said, but in my head I was thinking I would rather just stay away from Steph from now on as she was Lucys best friend. It would be a lot easier to just start fresh.

Me and Mark sat and had lunch with a few drinks before heading back. Mark dropped me outside the salon and drove home leaving me to get the bus back. I walked in and it was packed being a sunday afternoon. Steph had a couple of others girls working in there, one was busy with someones nails, one was doing a girls hair and Steph was sitting behind the counter.

"Katie hunny!" Steph yelled.

"Hey Steph." I replied.

"Look at you, girls look at Katie. This is Lucys ex. You remember me telling you all about her?" she said and they nodded.

"Oh yeah, hey babe." one said.

"We've heard so much, nice to meet you kate." the other said. I smiled and waved.

"Come back here let's get you a drink." said Steph. We walked to the back of the shop, a place I was very familiar to after having a few makeovers in here. We sat and Steph handed me a glass of orange.

"So me and Mark spoke over the phone. He wants you to have a part time job. I have a vacancy at the moment for a position from ten until two in the afternoon, it's four hours a day five days a week. You'll be generally tidying up after my other two girls, you can do the till. If you do well I'll teach you to do nails, eyelashes and massage. We'll see how it goes. I don't want any slutty clothes. I know what you're like. I want you dressed cute everyday, heels are also a must. You start tomorrow." she said.

"Mark said I was here for an interview, don't you have any questions?" I said confused.

"Katie, I know all about you. The only thing I ask if that you keep your knickers on and don't let anyone fuck you back here while I'm not looking." She said standing up.

"Congratulations, you got the job." said Steph.

"Thank you." I replied smiling back at her. I walked out of the shop waving and smiling to the girls on the way out and headed back home.

That night I got home and showered, I put on a black satin nighty coming just down over my big bum which showed off my tits, I wore some black french knickers underneath and slipped my fluffy pink slippers on which showed off my new pedicure. I put my hair up in a bun and made Mark dinner while he sat in the living room watching football and drinking beer. He at shouting at the TV while occasionally looking down at his phone. I walked in every 15minutes or so to see if he needed another beer. I took dinner into the living room and we ate together while I pretended to be interested in the match. All that was on my mind was how I'd be working in a salon tomorrow as Katie. It made me so horny, my little cock was twitching, begging to be released. I took the plates out into the kitchen, I walked back into the living room and knelt down between Marks legs. I started to unzip his trousers when he pushed my hands away.

"I'm watching the game babe. Not now." he said.

I stood up and bent over infront of him to pick up one of the cans he had finished, then slowly backed into his lap and laid back on him.

"Katie! Not now I'm busy, fuck off upstairs and do your make up or something. Go fuck yourself with your dildo if you're horny!" he shouted. I didn't know what to do, he had never reacted like that before and I suddenly had tears in my eyes. I felt embarrassed that him shouting had got me upset so I left the room and went straight up to bed frustrated.

Monday morning I woke up to the sound of Mark closing the front door behind him, I looked over to the clock and it was half seven. I had a couple of hours before I had to leave for work so I jumped into the shower and shaved my body, I curled my hair and put my face on, I went for a natural look today with a slightly dark red lip stick. I picked out a white floral bra with a thong to match. I wore a white body suit with black PVC leggings. I picked out a pair of red PVC heels to finish my look.

Steph told me I started at ten but I wanted to make a good impression so I made my way to work slightly early and arrived at the door at quarter to ten. I'd spent the last five plus years working in an office leading a team and now I was about to start a job as some help in a salon.

"Morning Steph!" I said with a smile.

"Oh hi Katie. Girls this is my new employee Katie, she's helping around at the moment but she'll be doing your lashes, nails, manicures in no time when I train her up." she said to the customers sitting down. I smiled towards them shyly.